Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

African Americans Home Coming To Igbo Land - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / African Americans Home Coming To Igbo Land (3239 Views)

Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. / Do African Americans Have A Culture? / African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Americans Home Coming To Igbo Land by Blyss: 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2012
*Kails*:

that is what happens when you are stalked by deranged psychos.
unfortunately i am not @ the point in life where i can tune out mofos who won't leave me alone....oh wait...[size=28pt]WHO CAN?!![/size]

anyway, and you may laugh but I am seriously looking into Buddhism.
I want to learn what it means to be humble on and offline...around ppl and alone. I have a long way but I'll get there. smiley

OFFTOPIC: **thinking aloud: ...ok i see that red font stating that i have a personal message in my inbox...i sincerely hope it is important.**

Disconnect: What in the world does Kails have to do with Buddhism?

1 Like

Re: African Americans Home Coming To Igbo Land by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2012
Blyss:

During our very first interaction with each other about 2 to 3 months ago, you were spewing off some nonsense about Black-Americans, as is typical, I confronted you about it and in the exchange of my logic and your ignorance, you claimed you had a MBA, in which I called BS on. Obviously I was correct. cheesy I'm 33, and you are obviously either very young and or very young minded.
That's a lie!! U must hv misread or misunderstood me!! In fact I can swear I hv never had such argument wiv u, stop lying Mr! Direct me to that thread......I don't lie about stuff like that, I hv every reason to be proud of what I've accomplished @ my age. There is absolutely no reason 4 me to say that.

With that being said, pardon my insolence...U are an old man!! I'll start calling u uncle from now on!!
Re: African Americans Home Coming To Igbo Land by Blyss: 2:51am On Sep 23, 2012
Shollypopz:
That's a lie!! U must hv misread or misunderstood me!! In fact I can swear I hv never had such argument wiv u, stop lying Mr! Direct me to that thread......I don't lie about stuff like that, I hv every reason to be proud of what I've accomplished @ my age. There is absolutely no reason 4 me to say that.

With that being said, pardon my insolence...U are an old man!! I'll start calling u uncle from now on!!

Aight, fess up or I'll have to make a liar out of you by pulling that thread up. In your next post to me, you better fess up, or else it's on and popping.
Re: African Americans Home Coming To Igbo Land by Nobody: 3:13am On Sep 23, 2012
Blyss:

Aight, fess up or I'll have to make a liar out of you by pulling that thread up. In your next post to me, you better fess up, or else it's on and popping.
Put ur money where ur mouth is, Mr! angry
Re: African Americans Home Coming To Igbo Land by Blyss: 3:20am On Sep 23, 2012
Shollypopz:
Put ur money where ur mouth is, Mr! angry

Ok, tough girl. Since you're young and dumb still, and I'm older and steadfast in my ability to put little old you in your place. I'm gonna give you till daylight tomorrow morning to do as you were told. I'm tired and am going to bed, but if I don't see that confession on here tomorrow, I'm going to search down that post of yours and quote it on here. Have a nice night, now. kiss
Re: African Americans Home Coming To Igbo Land by Nobody: 3:22am On Sep 23, 2012
Re: African Americans Home Coming To Igbo Land by Nobody: 3:23am On Sep 23, 2012
Blyss:

Ok, tough girl. Since you're young and dumb still, and I'm older and steadfast in my ability to put little old you in your place. I'm gonna give you till daylight tomorrow morning to do as you were told. I'm tired and am going to bed, but if I don't see that confession on here tomorrow, I'm going to search down that post of yours and quote it on here. Have a nice night, now. kiss
I just went through the thread......I can't find anything like that!!
U must be really old, no one goes to bed @ this time undecided
By the way, u old people are known for loss of memory. Are u sure u're not loosing urs??
Re: African Americans Home Coming To Igbo Land by Blyss: 3:33am On Sep 23, 2012
Shollypopz:
I just went through the thread......I can't find anything like that!!
U must be really old, no one goes to bed @ this time undecided
By the way, u old people are known for loss of memory. Are u sure u're not loosing urs??

I'm sure you've attempted to erase the comments made, but I'm pretty sure I may have them saved as a quote in one of mine, so I'll search in the morning. wink
Re: African Americans Home Coming To Igbo Land by Nobody: 3:39am On Sep 23, 2012
Blyss:

I'm sure you've attempted to erase the comments made, but I'm pretty sure I may have them saved as a quote in one of mine, so I'll search in the morning. wink
If u don't bring it out tomorrow morning ehn, I'll so deal with you.....

Btw, in case u forget my name by tomorrow, I'll be here to remind u. Old cargo!! angry angry
Re: African Americans Home Coming To Igbo Land by Nobody: 3:49am On Sep 23, 2012
Shollypopz:
Ta lobo??...who born monkey?? What hv i said that you're already crying??
Why are u talking out ur maggot infested butt??
Look @ this hungry skunk oo, calling me ignoramus....
B4 you poop on urself, Abeg read the rubbish you wrote again
You see why going to public school in a poor community in America is bad?? Just take a look at the product of such schools.....C'mon to read diligently, mba!
Accusing me of ignorance in a post filled with ignorance...lmao!
As i was saying, African Americans are far from being the hottest nor the smartest in the world. And the ones that are not in jail are too dumb to write a sensible comment!
Now KNOY/Blyss take your good-4-nothing AA post to another thread or better still an AA forum where you can meet non thinking buffons like you

*i hate d fact that u met me in a good mood, when i was boiling u were not here ooo ODE!*
@Blyss: ROFLMAO!! Awww, ur ignorance is soo cute, lmao!!

mba is NO in Igbo language!!

LMAO!!...aaaawww, That was Nigerian street English, not necessarily pidgin. I meant u refused or u're incapable of reading diligently.

Btw if u're smart, u could hv seen that MBA would not hv made sense in that statement, in fact it's completely redundant!

When u wake up, tell me how foolish u feel! smiley
Re: African Americans Home Coming To Igbo Land by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 23, 2012
yall just need to kiss and make up already.

SHEEESH!
Re: African Americans Home Coming To Igbo Land by MrsChima(f): 11:49am On Sep 23, 2012
*Kails*:
yall just need to kiss and make up already.

SHEEESH!

Look at you supporting homosexual love. Attagirl!

1 Like

Re: African Americans Home Coming To Igbo Land by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2012
Blyss:

Re: African Americans Home Coming To Igbo Land by Nobody: 5:18am On Sep 24, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Look at you supporting homosexual love. Attagirl!

grin grin

you are on one.

Blyss:

Disconnect: What in the world does Kails have to do with Buddhism?

it's about staring NEW grin

ok so my explanation is a load of horseshyt...you got me. tongue

i was banned and created this account. but it didn't hurt to have a "clean slate".
looks like i tainted it again. lolz.

btw leave it alone. tongue
this little argument you have on this thread.
Re: African Americans Home Coming To Igbo Land by Blyss: 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2012
*Kails*:

grin grin

you are on one.

it's about staring NEW grin

ok so my explanation is a load of horseshyt...you got me. tongue

i was banned and created this account. but it didn't hurt to have a "clean slate".
looks like i tainted it again. lolz.

btw leave it alone. tongue
this little argument you have on this thread.

OK. BTW, I was done with that situation way back yesterday when I popped her bubble. My work was done after that, hence the reason I never responded back to her when she was going crazy in damage control model. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: African Americans Home Coming To Igbo Land by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 25, 2012
Blyss:

OK. BTW, I was done with that situation way back yesterday when I popped her bubble. My work was done after that, hence the reason I never responded back to her when she was going crazy in damage control model. cheesy
Damage control maka gini?? [size=15pt]When u ran like a chicken in face of the truth[/size] cheesy cheesy....The thread is still there for everyone to see, dumba*ss!! mba and MBA are not d same thing and may Amadioha strike ur yansh 4 editing my post, shameless he-goat!! C'mon to accept that u are wrong, mba!

Grow d f*uck up, old man!

lol....Blyss d almighty liar, I hail ooo.....Ur lie fit wake dead body from grave sef. grin grin grin
LMAO!! When u want to edit my post next time, make sure it makes sense. Let me help u out here, type something like this: "I can't read diligently?? i got an mba!!"

U are welcome wink

2 Likes

Re: African Americans Home Coming To Igbo Land by Blyss: 12:08am On Sep 25, 2012
Shollypopz:
Damage control maka gini?? [size=15pt]When u ran like a chicken in face of the truth[/size] cheesy cheesy....The thread is still there for everyone to see, dumba*ss!! mba and MBA are not d same thing and may Amadioha strike ur yansh 4 editing my post, shameless he-goat!! C'mon to accept that u are wrong, mba!

Grow d f*uck up, old man!

lol....Blyss d almighty liar, I hail ooo.....Ur lie fit wake dead body from grave sef. grin grin grin
LMAO!! When u want to edit my post next time, make sure it makes sense. Let me help u out here, type something like this: "I can't read diligently?? i got an mba!!"

U are welcome wink

LOL at this girl/boy still trying to play dumb. cheesy

1 Like

Re: African Americans Home Coming To Igbo Land by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 25, 2012
Blyss:

LOL at this girl/boy still trying to play dumb. cheesy
Oh, here we go again. If Shollypopz whoops ur a*ss, it's okay! Just run to d defult comeback, say she's Shymmex and u're d winner!! grin grin [size=13pt]olodo[/size]!

1 Like

Re: African Americans Home Coming To Igbo Land by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 25, 2012
Blyss:

Good for you.
You're above that.

wink

so when are you going to update your "trip to nigeria" thread. cheesy
Re: African Americans Home Coming To Igbo Land by Blyss: 1:29am On Sep 25, 2012
*Kails*:

Good for you.
You're above that.

wink

so when are you going to update your "trip to nigeria" thread. cheesy

Update?
Re: African Americans Home Coming To Igbo Land by DuduNegro: 6:42am On Sep 25, 2012
@op,

Go tell your SE Governors to put a moratorium on "kidnapping" during this visit.
Re: African Americans Home Coming To Igbo Land by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2012
Blyss:

Update?

Uhhhh yeah.
You have a thread about it. Wheres the pix?
Re: African Americans Home Coming To Igbo Land by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Are you still trying to get into some anus? grin grin grin

^^^Tut-tut-tut! Now is that how a Lady talks?.....leave that kind of filthy talk for the dudes and crazies.
Re: African Americans Home Coming To Igbo Land by MrsChima(f): 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Tut-tut-tut! Now is that how a Lady talks?.....leave that kind of filthy talk for the dudes and crazies.

IF that is the case then I suggest the men leave biatching and whining to the females. wink wink
Re: African Americans Home Coming To Igbo Land by Blyss: 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2012
*Kails*:

Uhhhh yeah.
You have a thread about it. Wheres the pix?

I've made several threads over the years I've been part of this site, talking about the times I've visited Nigeria. Which one or ones are you speaking of?
Re: African Americans Home Coming To Igbo Land by kwametut: 8:14am On Jun 26, 2013
@EzeUche
AM SOUTH AFRICAN OF GHANAIAN AND SOUTH AFRICAN DESCENT. Let me tell u I agree with the other blogger that you're TRIBALIST, that can be seen in all your posts. What funny for me is that you're a WOMAN

THE TRUETH MY SISTER IS AFRICAN AMERICANS ARE DIFFERENT TO OTHER NEW WORLD BLACKS ARE THEY DESCEND MAINLY FROM UPPER GUINEANS AND BANTU OF ANGOLA-CONGO. Yes Bight of Biafrans were imported to Virginia but they were mainly females and mated with other African groups like Akans,Mandes,Bantus to give birth to MODERN AFRO AMERICANS.

Here a GIFT from SOUTH AFRICA, this book is writen by a reknown African American prof. Holloway.
READ NIGERIAN AND CLEAR THE STREOTYPES.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

http://faculty.risd.edu/bcampbel/Templates/Templates/holloway.pdf

1 Like

Re: African Americans Home Coming To Igbo Land by MrsChima(f): 1:36am On Jun 27, 2013
I can't believe I am saying this....but I miss Blyss!.
Re: African Americans Home Coming To Igbo Land by tpia5: 3:08am On Jun 27, 2013
perhaps he made the move back to deepest africa.
Re: African Americans Home Coming To Igbo Land by dasparrow: 9:54am On Jun 27, 2013
kwame tut: @EzeUche
AM SOUTH AFRICAN OF GHANAIAN AND SOUTH AFRICAN DESCENT. Let me tell u I agree with the other blogger that you're TRIBALIST, that can be seen in all your posts. What funny for me is that you're a WOMAN

Point of correction please. EzeUche is a MALE and not a female. I don't know what gave you the impression that Ezeuche is a female.
Re: African Americans Home Coming To Igbo Land by kwametut: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2013
@Igbosonthisthread

Afro Americans came from mainly MANDE(Senegambians) and BANTUS(Angola-Congo). Hence you have BANTU PLACE NAMES In USA.
Samuel L Jackson,Ruth Simmons,Condolezza Rice are some of many AAs with BANTU ROOTS. Have links to other regions but their strong link is among BANTUS.

AGAIN IF YOU'RE FAMILIAR WITH "SLAVE TRADE RECORDS OF THE NORTH AMERICAN SLAVE TRADE" YOU WON'T BE SUPRISED BY THESE BELOW.

http://boricuagenes..com/2012/05/find...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Learn Igbo? / List Of Languages In Nigeria. / New Yoruba Movie: AYE MI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.