Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Help! London Stealing My Guys!1 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Help! London Stealing My Guys!1 (914 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! London Stealing My Guys!1 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2006
I was always thinking its a crazy idea to advertise Love on the net or on pages of newspapers but now i think its high time did that. i hate being lonely, and i've been 4 sooooo long. I'm pretty, an undergraduate, homely, close 2 my God, and a very honest person. i'm from the eastern part of Nigeria. I'm a very nice person and fun 2 be wit. i like making people happy.
my problem? i need someone who will love me 4 who i am. I've lost 2 guys i love so much to the United Kingdom. once they travel they forget me all because "London is toooo difficult" and "London is 2 expensive".
i need someone 2 be by my side. i could have picken any guy from anywhere but thats not what i want. i want someone that will undrestand me and someone 2 call my own and 2 be my best friend as well.it hurts when you want to share love but cant find whoto share it wit
please any interested guy/man should be bt 28-34yrs, a graduate, employed or self employed. preferably from the eastern part of Nigeria.
he should be honest too and would loveme 4 who i am. he should be financially stable cos i am too.
name is Pat my number is 08053650190
im waiting.
thanx y'all.
Re: Help! London Stealing My Guys!1 by Blade: 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2006
I sure would have loved to give you a try but wadda heck i've got a lot more than i can handle
Re: Help! London Stealing My Guys!1 by whitelexi(m): 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2006
grin grin grin
this thread reminds me of a very recent thread and its really funny how things come around and go around, next thing we're gonna hear is "oh she has not asked for too much!", spare me all that crap! grin
Re: Help! London Stealing My Guys!1 by whitelexi(m): 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2006
@halle: I feel u but i already got a real woman for a wifey grin
Re: Help! London Stealing My Guys!1 by kajad(m): 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2006
Another beautiful Joke! grin
If the product is a beautiful as advertised why is there no pics to enable ‘financially stable’ guys make up their minds?
A beg put picture jare! smiley cheesy
Re: Help! London Stealing My Guys!1 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2006
Funny thing is majority of the guys here are also from your dreaded London, US and other parts of Europe!

If London were stealing ur guys won't you want to limit your "search" to Lagos or somewhere closer like Cameroun or Niger?

Methinks there is something fishy or downright phony about your tale!

Don't know, just a hunch. undecided
Re: Help! London Stealing My Guys!1 by babyboyinc: 5:53am On Sep 23, 2006
Yeah me too.I cant help wondering why u need a financial stable guy cos u're d despirate one.We no be maga oooo.We dey hustle.
Re: Help! London Stealing My Guys!1 by Raymand(m): 10:46am On Sep 23, 2006
Re: Help! London Stealing My Guys!1 by Bhola(f): 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2006
babyboyinc:

Yeah me too.I can't help wondering why u need a financial stable guy because u're d despirate one.We no be maga oooo.We dey hustle.

She said she is financially stable, so in essence she ain't ready to spend her money on some broke ass guy. Also, she is not looking for a guy in obodo oyinbo. She said, she lost two guys because they travelled out of the country.

Girl, wish you the best. Come to think of it, a guy came looking for an Igbo lady to be his wife, maybe you both can hook up. smiley
Re: Help! London Stealing My Guys!1 by samorijack(m): 11:58pm On Sep 23, 2006
hello halle b, interesting post you 've got there ,my type of love is usually unconditional,too many clauses there here for me,wish you luck though smiley
Re: Help! London Stealing My Guys!1 by hector2: 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2006
Abeg Make i come love u so i Go fit "Escape". Ebi like say na you be the password to "Yankee" .
Re: Help! London Stealing My Guys!1 by Dvampire(m): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2006
hector-:

Abeg Make i come love u so i Go fit "Escape". Ebi like say na you be the password to "Yankee" .

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mum Wanted / Women and low self-worth / I Need A Girl Residing Between Lagos,abeokuta And Ibadan,for A Cool Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.