Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

1 Year Imprisonment To Persons Who Do Not Beautify Their Perimeter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1 Year Imprisonment To Persons Who Do Not Beautify Their Perimeter (498 Views)

5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them / Alison-madueke: British Authorities Extend Dragnet To Persons Of Interest / Nigerian Ambassador Among 59 Persons Who Had Contact With Dead Ebola Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1 Year Imprisonment To Persons Who Do Not Beautify Their Perimeter by bigmo1(m): 7:51am On Sep 20, 2012
I just came across the news that the Lagos. State Govt is introducing the Lagos Parks Garden Law, which one of the laws would be N50,000 fine or 1 year imprisonment to persons who do not beautify his perimeter or property. I sincerely hope this is not true because it seems Fasola is going over board with his new irrational laws. In a state where å lot of people can barely feed themselves and afford even the basic things they need, and the LASG expects them to spend the little or nothing they have to plant flowers, create lawns and constantly maintain them. I think Fasola is getting out of hand ☺!
Re: 1 Year Imprisonment To Persons Who Do Not Beautify Their Perimeter by eduson55(m): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2012
this is good for the development of nigeira.
madam,u don hear am na,
try beautify this joint.

Abeg mix peper soup and bean.
add 3 kpomo,one plantain and some okporo.
pour kunu join am.
spray som stew on top jare!
big mo: I just came across the news that the Lagos. State Govt is introducing the Lagos Parks Garden Law, which one of the laws would be N50,000 fine or 1 year imprisonment to persons who do not beautify his perimeter or property. I sincerely hope this is not true because it seems Fasola is going over board with his new irrational laws. In a state where å lot of people can barely feed themselves and afford even the basic things they need, and the LASG expects them to spend the little or nothing they have to plant flowers, create lawns and constantly maintain them. I think Fasola is getting out of hand ☺!

(1) (Reply)

N5000 NOTE: Jonathan Begged Mark And Tambuwal? / Africans Created Religions To Civilize And Enhance Tolerance / Boko Haram: Nigeria No Longer Has Control Of Security - UK Guardian Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.