Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) (82351 Views)

Ini Edo Shows Her Shoe Closet (Pic) / Chika Ike Shows Off Her Shoe Closet In Stunning Photo / Aliko Dangote Attends Davido’s Debut Album Launch (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by chucky234(m): 6:56am On Sep 21, 2012
lestat: why did she dress like barney undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Because na Barney and Friends cartoon she dey watch when she dey grow up for Akwa Ibom
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by chucky234(m): 6:58am On Sep 21, 2012
~Bluetooth:

You dey trip for hummer H2 ? shocked shocked Abeg,this couple should sell that truck and buy a nice ride.
Him never see H2 before na,abeg leave am make him feed him eyes well.
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Necsy: 7:06am On Sep 21, 2012
pato405:

I couldn't have asked that question better. sincerely, it beats me! anyway, the only apt answer I can possibly guess for now about the bolded is that they are all simply deluded! to think that Nigerians will go gaga over their tawdry products is the peak of self-deception. angry. as if we cant see the difference.
no mind doz tokumboo product so calld celebritz. Celebritiz my nyash
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by dlox147(m): 7:08am On Sep 21, 2012
EBI LIKE SAY NA CHILDREN dey NL now o! Wetin b una biz with anoda man WIFE?
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by tjskii(f): 7:15am On Sep 21, 2012
Ini is preggers na,shebi she confirmed it,dats why her belly is potruding and shez not as pretty as she used to be(pregnancy does dt to some peopl)though its no xcuse for d wild make up,hair and shoes,sheesh
Kudos to her on her shoeline,at least shez enterprising
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by emyibe(m): 7:20am On Sep 21, 2012
Please oh ask Ini Edo if those shoes can be used in Aba. If yes, then the Shoe Line Launch should have being there.

Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by PhysicsQED(m): 7:25am On Sep 21, 2012
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by crackhouse(m): 7:29am On Sep 21, 2012
@ the 5th pic, who was she talking to? Did people attend the launching at all? Cos i didn't see her audience. Or was it a low turn-out event?. Just asking
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by gajike: 7:41am On Sep 21, 2012
fashion police where you dey, please issue a warrant of arrest. before any damage is done o.
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Onwe101(m): 7:47am On Sep 21, 2012
Sijo01: 2nd to the last pics, that guy gat 2right legs.

hahahahahaha...
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by abuaoyen(f): 7:50am On Sep 21, 2012
d babe is doin great! thumps up girl.
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by andyanders: 7:59am On Sep 21, 2012
Decryptor: This is what is called "a biz idea gone wrong"! If only she used half of that money wasted to open a 404 and palmy joint and calld it "Ini kitchen", it would have been better

My broda, you funny pass Mr. Ibu on this. She for open 404 joint and it will be marketing like any other dish.
Herself and her husband needs to shed off that weight cos the guy no get better body and the girl get fine face but is likely to go obese.Two of them is likely going to be Double Portion and will soon go out of shape
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by bendazum: 8:06am On Sep 21, 2012
Ini Mama you're ugly.
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Delafruita(m): 8:13am On Sep 21, 2012
naijababe:

In that case, I am very happy for Ruggedy Baba o. TSW? Is that the name of his line?
twentieth september wears(TSW)he had a relaunch late last year and expanded the line to include female stuff and jewellery.the male section was also expanded.just that his wears are sorta pricey and only affordable in select stores
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by emsquare(m): 8:13am On Sep 21, 2012
Goodluck to her!
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 21, 2012
her hubby looks weird!
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Delafruita(m): 8:14am On Sep 21, 2012
Garri_Activist: But on the real meehn, how man pikin go siddon carry mirror paint face like masquerade. Na wa for naija babe sha cheesy I hail...shocked
when nicki minaj,lady gaga and rihanna do it,its fashion but when our naija peeps do it,you talk nonsense.better face the governing of garri republic
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Mimicole(f): 8:17am On Sep 21, 2012
obailala: Many Nigerians wicked, walahi grin

Simply because she's looking like a lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked in those pictures, so many people are happily leaving venomous comments.

If she had looked elegant in the pictures, the typical comments in this thread would have been,

MODs, why is this on the frontpage?
What is our business if she opens a bootiq?
okay she launches a shoe line but how does this affect the price of
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked

Why do we derive joy in pulling down our celebrities??
God bless U Sir
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Aifey(m): 8:18am On Sep 21, 2012
Celebrity shold b defined. Hw much does ini whorth. Wht impact has she made in d movies. Nil 2moro we wil start payin into a bank account.
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Pain(m): 8:24am On Sep 21, 2012
semid4lyfe: Another money miss road and dead on arrival project.

Wetin dey make all these Naija celebrities think sey dem get star power and people go buy their products just cos their names are attached to them? undecided

Reminds me of Rugged Man and that his 20th September clothing line that died even before it was launched. grin Till today, I never jam anyone wey wear hin design.

Nigerians no send celebrity endorsements. . .just ask GLOBACOM

Lest I forget, Ini needs to shed some weight. She could also do with a better stylist and make-up artist

What value have you created of recent? Stop drawing down the effort of the bold & resourceful.
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by kagel: 8:25am On Sep 21, 2012
semid4lyfe: All the pics

shebi u say she done kari bele?
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Mimicole(f): 8:28am On Sep 21, 2012
AmBeautiful: her hubby looks weird!
I'm sure urs looks/will look weirder, hater.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by FLYFIRE(m): 8:50am On Sep 21, 2012
Isnt it better some of you go get something meaningful to do than just seat behind a borrowed computer & type trash about others. Remember what you sow today will be your torn tomorrow. Ini is doing her best & should be encouraged.
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by tochilastborn(m): 8:59am On Sep 21, 2012
ini go find beta costumier.ur dressing no make sense at all
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Goldieluks: 9:02am On Sep 21, 2012
that shoe didn't do her justice either.
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by saintkola(m): 9:30am On Sep 21, 2012
Not a winning or flattering look.. Ini darling, you need a better stylist & those shoes would have looked better on a skinny body frame!
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by oraclefemi(m): 9:44am On Sep 21, 2012
A chinese company probably gave her the shoes to sell using her star image, i am sure she didn't play any role in the design .I am sure most nlders dress worse than this but hey we are all behind our pcs acting mr and mrs perfect. She didn't dress well doesn't make her all terrible all of a sudden just bad choices ...
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by uglyBetty1(f): 10:31am On Sep 21, 2012
No be only Ini Edo dey launch something, this person wan launch this fast food joint too.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by dorggito1(m): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2012
pls u guys shud leave my sista nd her outfit alone oo its ok na haba!
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Jyde89: 11:03am On Sep 21, 2012
What happend to our garri activist's na.... Dis is your thread o. @op, seriously it's either ini does'nt have a mirror or she's a vampire for her not to notice that mass of body... Smh @ 9ja celeb's, small money lyk dis, dia head go de do yagayaga, dem go chop sote kom fat lyk bread wey fall for water.
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by clip: 11:03am On Sep 21, 2012
I thought the tread title is Ini Edo and husband at her shoe line launch. What about the husband surname,is the name not adopted
Re: Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) by Werehkpe: 11:24am On Sep 21, 2012
Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

This NL una sabi yab person o. YAM? Tuck her belly in! Two right legs! ha ha ha ha

Infact person wen wan do sumthi go de fear to post on NL cus dem go yab am DIE cum discourage am join.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding / Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos / Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.