Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Gov. Rochas Okorocha And His Clueless Administration In Imo State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Rochas Okorocha And His Clueless Administration In Imo State. (947 Views)

Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period / Caption This Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha And His PDP Rival Emeka Ihedioha / Photo Of Buhari,Gov. Rochas Okorocha And Ngige Laughing So Hard At Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Rochas Okorocha And His Clueless Administration In Imo State. by stannydon(m): 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2012
If there is anything this present administration has contributed for the well being of ordinary imo citizen and in beautification of Owerri is still in doubt. Most people are disillusioned and should ask appropriate questions.
Let me educate some of you more on the present administration and its pranks;.
First of all, the free education policy which most of you are ignorant about and which has been perceived by the ignorants as an achievement by the present administration has been in existence through UBE policy of 2004 which mandated every citizen of the country compulsory education from primary school to Junior Secondary school. The way Rochas and his administration is clamouring on free education thing as if imo people are the educated disadvantaged state. The facts are there and you should make appropriate findings on UBE e...ducation Policy, 2002.
Secondly, The so called free education lacks teachers which makes it unproductive and less efficient. How many people are in these schools and what is the quality of teachers? As am talking to you now Mbaise secondary school which is my alma mater lacks the basic science teachers from SS1 to SS3 and the Old boys Abuja branch is now paying auxillary science teachers to handle science subjects. Here comes an administration which ordinary should have continued some good policy of the last administration if for nothing, on job creation which recruited a lot of young graduates into teaching areas and civil service jobs bastardised the policy due to clueless and hatred by some mischevious elements who saw nothing good from the previous administration. For your information, Since the exist of Mbakwe`s administration, no other government starting from the military till Udenwa era has conducted an open recruitment into the civil service jobs other than the one done by gov. Ohakim. Yes there were some manipulations in the job process agreed, but the conception was perfect. It was 70 to 80 % transparent. This guy consulted the best human resource consulting firm in the country KPMG for the aptitude test which produced a good level of transparency in the result, any one who participated in that exercise can attest to this. People who either in one way or the other were not favoured accused it of being political and extortion. Every good policy either political or otherwise is for the betterment of the citizens which Gov. Ohakim did through the 10000 job placement., the highest empowerment so far since the creation of Imo State. People say there were no openings for such number of people to be recruited, but for the avoidance of doubt, take a statistical record starting from your village, all those old set of teachers/ civil servants have either retired or about to retire, and yet no body is replacing them. How will the economy functions and who will replace them?
Rochas said there is no money to pay 10,000 jobs, yet he is promising to pay more than 20,000 imo state undergraduates #100,000 yearly and make university education free. Who is deceiving who?
Some people ask this question- Why did he give the job during the last end of his administration? I believe every rational human thinker should understand that every administration requires planning and policies which take up to 2 to 3 years to actualize. We all knew how Ohakim came to power 2007 and how he was confronted by the same set of people that brought him to power for over two years of his administration.
He beautify and made the state clean and green state, yet he was the worst governor ever had. He averted the deaths and theft which used to be caused by the Okada people, most of those okada people became richer and their lives were more secured through introduction of KEKE, and yet he was molested by the same keke operators. He conducted the worst Local government election, yet the present administration refused to swear a house member in because her candidate did not win.

To make my opinion, if Mr Rochas Okorocha thinks that administration is all about re roofing old house of assembly quaters, renovating and rebuilding Imo govt house, building of Ojukwu complex and making unnecessary and bogos promises in the name of free education to university level, promising to give every imo ungraduate student #100000, creating fourth tier of government thereby causing and creating community crises between the Ezes and town Union presidents, etc.. he still has a long jam ahead to clear.
Here is some one who in the first month of his administration told imolites during an open broadcast that he has mapped out #2.7billion, #1million for each local government for the renovation of Schools in Imo state. I am aware that my local govt has 12 wards and of which each ward should get atleast 8million for their schools. Up till now no single zink or block has been replaced from the so called renovation money and those schools remain shadows of themselves. There is no single access road to my entire community , abi una don remove my community from the Imo State map? Yet he is God`s sent.
We Imo Indegines are watching and waiting!
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha And His Clueless Administration In Imo State. by nonen(m): 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2012
Shakes head for 2 seconds, regrets why the OP is still alive, when we are clamouring for progress in this country, then close thread.
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha And His Clueless Administration In Imo State. by stannydon(m): 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2012
nonen: Shakes head for 2 seconds, regrets why the OP is still alive, when we are clamouring for progress in this country, then close thread.
You are such a dumb with nothing to contribute, so better keep your stinking mouth by continue shaking your ignorant head ok!
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha And His Clueless Administration In Imo State. by Afam4eva(m): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2012
@OP
So, who do you work for? Laptop number what are you?
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha And His Clueless Administration In Imo State. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2012
afam4eva: @OP
So, who do you work for? Laptop number what are you?
Good question, maybe he is not even there yet and is trying to impress his 'to be' master
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha And His Clueless Administration In Imo State. by stannydon(m): 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2012
blink182: Good question, maybe he is not even there yet and is trying to impress his 'to be' master
The question is irrelevant and has nothing to do with the post. Am a curious citizen and wants to why there are lots of praises to the governor as compared to what is on the ground. I travelled to my community last month and only to be discovered that the present administration has lost focuse of governance. I asked questions and people told me that the governor is only deceiving the illitrates who have no idea of what governance is all about. There is no good access road to my community, dilapilated public schools, Local govt funds have been syphoned, All the youths given jobs by the previous administartion are now roaring around the streets and in their various villages stranded. There is high level of insecurity and kidnapping, Owerri has become a no go area, destroying some of the pave works around egbu road and repainting them. Wake up and face reality on ground and stop making some bias comments ok!
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha And His Clueless Administration In Imo State. by nonen(m): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2012
stannydon:
The question is irrelevant and has nothing to do with the post. Am a curious citizen and wants to why there are lots of praises to the governor as compared to what is on the ground. I travelled to my community last month and only to be discovered that the present administration has lost focuse of governance. I asked questions and people told me that the governor is only deceiving the illitrates who have no idea of what governance is all about. There is no good access road to my community, dilapilated public schools, Local govt funds have been syphoned, All the youths given jobs by the previous administartion are now roaring around the streets and in their various villages stranded. There is high level of insecurity and kidnapping, Owerri has become a no go area, destroying some of the pave works around egbu road and repainting them. Wake up and face reality on ground and stop making some bias comments ok!

I'm not a fan of Gov Rochas Okorocha, but I'm pretty confident that he must be responsible for your poor expression in English Language and your elevated understanding of governance!
LOL
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha And His Clueless Administration In Imo State. by CyberG: 12:35am On Sep 21, 2012
I lived in Imo for a while and it was not too bad, in my opinion then. Are you saying things are WORSE now? Can you clarify with some pictures if you live there and a camera phone could do just that. Post the pictures here and let us see.

No need to argue with people, a picture is worth more than 1,000 words but show both sides: the part he had done and the ones he hasn't done not that he not done anything at all??! Most of the people you will be arguing with will never agree with you though they don't even live in Imo but have this utopian mirage the place is better than everywhere else in the world. Just post the pictures here and we will form our opinion. These things are what is important to consider when people start mouthing the name of someone who hasn't even passed 4 years of secondary school to become CEO of a 160 M+ people, and manage a company with values around $300 B. Let us see Rochas works first by picture evidence.
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha And His Clueless Administration In Imo State. by Maxymilliano(m): 9:29am On Sep 21, 2012
OP, I almost took some of your points seriously not untill you drag the name of the former governor into the fray and that alone defeated the aim of your argument.

Are you sure you were not part of the 10,000 people that were hurriedly recruited by Ohakim and later disengaged by Okorocha'coz you sounded embittered.

(1) (Reply)

A Cheap Hotel In Ikeja, Lagos / Nigeria Will Not Turn 100 In 2014 By Musiwa / Gov. Amaechi Embarrass Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.