Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

Gov. Amaechi Embarrass Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Amaechi Embarrass Rivers (961 Views)

Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt / Senate Plans To Embarrass Lamorde For Investigating Saraki's Wife - TheCable / You Can Ban The Press If They Will Embarrass A Public Officer - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Amaechi Embarrass Rivers by ada9ja(f): 10:11pm On Apr 10, 2013
The Gov of River State gave up his seat of power to the BOT Chairman of PDP while he seat on an ordinary seat, that shows PDP are controlling the politics of Nigeria and i believe one day The BOT chairman will seat on Jonathan seat to speak. Gosh
Re: Gov. Amaechi Embarrass Rivers by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2013
What's ur prob since he(Amaechi) did not swear in the man as new governor of ur state
Re: Gov. Amaechi Embarrass Rivers by ada9ja(f): 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2013
then y not supporting the PDP Gov forum
Re: Gov. Amaechi Embarrass Rivers by Richiebronx: 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2013
ada9ja: The Gov of River State gave up his seat of power to the BOT Chairman of PDP while he seat on an ordinary seat, that shows PDP are controlling the politics of Nigeria and i believe one day The BOT chairman will seat on Jonathan seat to speak. Gosh
are u dumb or just plain stupid?,am sure u have books to read to at least improve on your english.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Embarrass Rivers by GenOrumov: 11:34pm On Apr 10, 2013
ada9ja: The Gov of River State gave up his seat of power to the BOT Chairman of PDP while he seat on an ordinary seat, that shows PDP are controlling the politics of Nigeria and i believe one day The BOT chairman will seat on Jonathan seat to speak. Gosh
Richiebronx: are u dumb or just plain stupid?,am sure u have books to read to at least improve on your english.
At least he/she managed to express him/herself in english bar one or two grammatical errors which I feel is still pardonable. What should be unpardonable is what he/she incoherently blurted out. Because Amaechi gave up his chair for Anenih and sat on another chair (of which the two chairs are just ordinary chairs) this op now opened a thread for that reason and also titled it 'Governor Amaechi Embarass Rivers' is just stomach turning. I can't help but agree with Richiebronx that this op is dumb.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Embarrass Rivers by talktimi(m): 11:41pm On Apr 10, 2013
but wetin dey worry this op sef ?
Re: Gov. Amaechi Embarrass Rivers by ada9ja(f): 5:40am On Apr 11, 2013
atleast i ve made dumbs like me to react to dumb issue...
Re: Gov. Amaechi Embarrass Rivers by genxris: 7:47am On Apr 11, 2013
@ada9ja..what do u want us to do now?
Bad belle

(1) (Reply)

Illegal Credit Deduction By Airtel For Un Rendered Service / Notore Partners Contourglobal To Develop 500mw Power Plant / Urgent We Need Dump Truck For Haulage Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.