Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,434 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate (4577 Views)

Post Your .com Website Here For Review, Traffic And Follow / Put Your Website Here And Receive Comments / Create Your Personal Website With Google Page Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by hypertechweb(m): 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2012
As a web designer/developer. Let's drop our personal site for people to rate and how many pages made up ur website?.

Well all check and rate, let's take it as fun not challenges.

Here's mine www.hypertechng.com

Its made up of 285 pages
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by DualCore1: 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2012
LoL
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by guru01(m): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2012
Dual Core: LoL
Why do you laugh?
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by yofakconcept(m): 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2012
This my own, it is up to 195 pages comprises of all tutorials and finance,
www.ayisblog.com
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by goldenval(m): 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2012
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2012
Hmmm make i go count my own page.
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by DualCore1: 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2012
guru01:
Why do you laugh?
In this world of dynamism and database-centric content delivery... what are we still doing counting pages?

AND WHY WILL A DEVELOPERS SITE HAVE 200+ PAGES?

Here's is my personal website: www.sawyerrken.net (I don't update it, it can stay like that for 10 years. Except I change contact details).

The purpose: It gives any client a first impression about what I do and how I do it.

I don't have a "portfolio" on the site, any client I get is coming from a site I have already built or a referring client so they already have a pretty good idea of what they are going to get.
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by hypertechweb(m): 6:19am On Sep 22, 2012
Hmmmmmm!!! but ur site aint showing any of ur skills.
Dual Core:
In this world of dynamism and database-centric content delivery... what are we still doing counting pages?

AND WHY WILL A DEVELOPERS SITE HAVE 200+ PAGES?

Here's is my personal website: www.sawyerrken.net (I don't update it, it can stay like that for 10 years. Except I change contact details).

The purpose: It gives any client a first impression about what I do and how I do it.

I don't have a "portfolio" on the site, any client I get is coming from a site I have already built or a referring client so they already have a pretty good idea of what they are going to get.
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by DualCore1: 6:43am On Sep 22, 2012
hypertechweb: Hmmmmmm!!! but ur site aint showing any of ur skills.
My jobs show my skills, not my site. My site shows you how to contact me after you may have been brought to it from one of my jobs or clients. That's why I said every serious client already has an idea of what they will be getting.

I'm not advising anyone to follow my approach, I just don't see the need for 200+ pages on a web developer's personal site.
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by osamedia(m): 7:27am On Sep 22, 2012
Here is mine, www.osamediasolutions.com before I forget hope seun and co non go still hide my post becos I dey always dey shiver when ever I wan drop post becos d post non go last dem go hide or delete ham. Una need deliverance.
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by chiefkpokp(m): 7:33am On Sep 22, 2012
Seun and co non go let me ever enjoy posting,may GOd deliver both you,and ur co spam bot or mod for hiding or deleting my post in jesus name, amen. Anyway ma website na w w w dot osamediasolutions dot com
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 22, 2012
Okeowoaderemi.com mine is a wordpress template I modified and added some stuff
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2012
Wow... sites..sites...sites. Anywayz, here'z mine: www.cyberclickstudios.com. It is my online portfolio.. Rate it!!!
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by Sub5(m): 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2012
You guys have got nice sites and Dual Core, i like your concept. well mine is www.allstudentforum.com
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by skyhighweb(m): 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2012
here is mine http://www.wippypick.com/index.php? still updating it
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2012
www..net - i think it has 90 pages - but cant be too sure. . . .

Check number of pages with - http://www.xml-sitemaps.com/
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by rufaai(m): 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2012
I'm at http://mukoshy.com
Well unlike Ken Sawyer (Dual Core) wink, I have a profile, portfolio and also a blog! cheesy
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2012
*dhtml:
www..net - i think it has 90 pages - but cant be too sure. . . .

Check number of pages with - http://www.xml-sitemaps.com/
Sorry, 500+ pages according to that sitemap tool. The site has a blog and other dynamic pages.
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by MrNigeria2(m): 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2012
you can check out

http://www.artspiremultimedia.com

...we do Web designs there
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2012
Dual Core:
My jobs show my skills, not my site. My site shows you how to contact me after you may have been brought to it from one of my jobs or clients. That's why I said every serious client already has an idea of what they will be getting.

I'm not advising anyone to follow my approach, I just don't see the need for 200+ pages on a web developer's personal site.
Lol...i did not even know my pages were that grown. . .
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by omni1: 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2012
Well, I don't have a personal website but I think there are some client's jobs to show. Will @OP flog me tongue

But guys.... I see no good designs here so far oooo. NL is even... cry

grin
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 25, 2012
Who is doing the ratings?
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by Bumken(f): 10:02am On Sep 25, 2012
Mine is tipsforhowtoloseweight.com
is also for sale. One can earn with google adsense, commission from Amazon, Clickbank and pay per click. If interested. Contact me. Price: 15,000

goldenval: Mine is www.justretweet.com
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by mavtrevor(m): 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2012
*dhtml:
Who is doing the ratings?

I was gonna ask same...and on what criteria will the ratings be based on?
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2012
mavtrevor:

I was gonna ask same...and on what criteria will the ratings be based on?

Same question here. Here is my rating sha:

www.artspiremultimedia.com .... 1/10 <Cant believe designers are still making use of tables for their web layout. Also, heavy graphics>

Mukoshy.com....9/10 <Nice concept, simple website and nice use of jquery>

.net ...7/10 <Nice work, but try and change that header. the text is not bright enough>

Wippypick.com... 6/10

Allstudentforum.com...9/10 <Nice SMF template>

Sawyerrken.net ... 4/10 <Nice concept, but please make it more interactive. The content is not enough to keep readers/users on the site for up to 5 minutes...>

Justretweet.com ...9/10 <Nice work.But please, tell me the truth, are you actually the one that did this work (Programming inclusive). Awaiting your response.>

Ayisblog.com...3/10. <you need to make your colors work together. Green is not too good for the site, added with that orange header. If you want to use green, use a deeper green color. But nice work, sha>

Hypertechng.com ... 6/10 <Nice layout. but the problem, to me, is the graphics. Its too poor for my liking. Please make amends>

Please Note: These are my own point of views, although i might have offended some people with my ratings. Abeg, forgive me. I'm not perfect, but i know what i want when using websites.

You can rate mine also: www.cyberclickstudios.com.

Thanks
-Yorme
[[url]Cyberclickstudios.com[/url]]
Re: Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate by DualCore1: 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2012
yorme:

Sawyerrken.net ... 4/10 <Nice concept, but please make it more interactive. The content is not enough to keep readers/users on the site for up to 5 minutes...>
Please don't rate my site, it won't change anything on it. I am not expecting anyone to be on that site for more than 2 minutes. Its just there to show you how to contact me. Maybe the problem lies in the fact that I call it a site... change of term... its a an online business card. Get in, get my contact details and get out and mail me tongue grin

I will get into the business of having a personal website/blog when I retire.

As for your site, its nice and clean. I can't give your a rating in figures though, if na only me i don give everybody 10/10 be that. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Gossip Blogs In Nigeria 2018 (full List) / Whats The Key To Blogging? Constitency Or Long Posts? / How To Add Backlinks To Your Website And Build Huge Traffic And Page Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.