Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,030 members, 7,866,896 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business (580 Views)

Customers Sitting On The Floor At Access Bank In Yola (photos) / I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business / What Is The Cost Of Clearing 20ft And 40ft Container. Filled With Floor Tiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Go Into Floor Tiles Business by Dare14: 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2012
i want to go into tiles business, i need someone who has an idea of the biz and distributor to buy from..please anyone with helpful information and guidance will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Economic Freedom Via Self Employment / Our Wk14 Result 6xx16xx32xx / Fuel Tanker For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.