Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,809 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

Dog Breeding Business In Nigeria. - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Breeding Business In Nigeria. (16275 Views)

Is Dog Breeding That Lucrative? / Is Dog Breeding Business Lucrative In Nigeria / How To Make Money Breeding Dogs - Starting A Responsible Dog Breeding Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Breeding Business In Nigeria. by oluomoadebayo: 8:37am On Jul 23, 2014
Akunyun: @ Oluomoadebayo, Indomie as an example isn't a full filler lyk dah, I did analysis on my dog's Indomie and I realised that it's high in fat -26percent, protein - almost 10, energy - ova 4000kcal/kg and Henry is ryt in d sense that dey can't be fed on that alone and luk healthy unless an animal source of protein is added to it.

Dog get their fat and energy from protein and their digestive system is quite different to us. The only reason why people feed indomie, rice and the like is because of its availability and price. E.g I'm a raw feeder and my dogs energy is always to much for me to handle, where did you think they get their energy from?
Re: Dog Breeding Business In Nigeria. by Akunyun(m): 9:10am On Jul 23, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

Dog get their fat and energy from protein and their digestive system is quite different to us. The only reason why people feed indomie, rice and the like is because of its availability and price. E.g I'm a raw feeder and my dogs energy is always to much for me to handle, where did you think they get their energy from?
mind u, despite d fact that dey derive energy 4rm protein, these carbohydrate foods too does supply much energy, when I say much energy... I mean much energy sir.
Re: Dog Breeding Business In Nigeria. by oluomoadebayo: 10:09am On Jul 23, 2014
That's where obesity in dogs comes from and this would start showing when ageing .Get your fact right, they are cannivorous and need only animal protein and some small vegetables .
Re: Dog Breeding Business In Nigeria. by Apitch(m): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2014
@Oluomoadebayo when do u start feeding ur dogs raw or rather when is it adviseable to start feeding raw, I meant d month or week?
Re: Dog Breeding Business In Nigeria. by ultrazone(m): 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
mm
Re: Dog Breeding Business In Nigeria. by ben2nice(m): 11:16am On Jan 19, 2015
baby boerboal for sales contact 08150492787
Re: Dog Breeding Business In Nigeria. by withyhu: 11:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
Now selling...Adult female rott for sale. Interested buyers only...08032631582

Re: Dog Breeding Business In Nigeria. by lacicrips(m): 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
withyhu:
What is wrong with the left side of his mouth?
Re: Dog Breeding Business In Nigeria. by BOUNTYDOG(m): 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
withyhu:

Can u sincerely give the reasons you want to sell this dog?
Re: Dog Breeding Business In Nigeria. by Funmiladey(m): 5:20pm On May 27, 2015
Can we connect on whatsapp pls, wanna ask some questions from you or email, my eamil is oluwatoby001@gmail.com whatsapp number 07060523918
oluomoadebayo:
That's where obesity in dogs comes from and this would start shiwing when they ate aging.Get your fact right, they are cannivorous and need only animal protein and some small vegetables .
Re: Dog Breeding Business In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 27, 2015
q
Re: Dog Breeding Business In Nigeria. by quennfelicia: 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
I have puppies for sale, I bullmastiff, Caucasian, boerboel, albinomastiff
Call/Whatsap me on 08064293023

Re: Dog Breeding Business In Nigeria. by ligopedro: 11:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
quennfelicia:
I have puppies for sale, I bullmastiff, Caucasian, boerboel, albinomastiff
Call/Whatsap me on 08064293023
How much For the Bullmastiff and where's your location Sir Kalup
Re: Dog Breeding Business In Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2019
Incredibly magnificent :-) angry
Re: Dog Breeding Business In Nigeria. by pdf90(m): 11:11am On Jun 02, 2019
New puppies alert !!

Re: Dog Breeding Business In Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
[quote author=withyhu post=12255544]This is a business ‎​dat has come to stay in Nigeria. Most people think you need to be very comfortable to get into this business, well that may be true if ‎​U lack the neccessary information to survive in this business. Here's a brief run down on how to start and succeed in this business.
For people like me who do not like stress, i wud advice you go for an adult female dog...,hold ur horses, you might probably think am wako, but am not. I started this business with an adult ROTTWEILER and trust me, it wasnt such a sucide mission as i thought it wud be. I pretty much din av d time to go for a puppy, which by all standard , is the best. I wanted something less stressful and with a quick ROI, which i got. She came on heat exactly one month and three days from the day i bought her and in less than six months i got a ROI of over 500k. This process repeats its self twice a year. My dog consumes 25kg of indomie a month which i buy for N2125 and 15kg of Foetus which goes for N2250 ie N150 per kg, then i buy a dewormin tablet for N750 which lasts for 5months and her vitamin supplement is between N1k5 and N2k which lasts for 3months and 10days(it contains 100tabs, one per day). So, in 5months i spend between 25k and 30k on one dog dats excluding Anti-rabis vaccine which goes for 2k per year....i could go on and on, but time W̸ouldŋ't permit ♏ε̲̣.
A good Rott puppy goes for between N60k and as much as N250k
A GOOD boerboel puppy goes for between N70K and above
A "". Bullmastiff goes for N90 and above...etc.
Its a win win business, regardless of the sex of dog you get, stud or bitch you'l always win. For studs, wen your stud comes of age and it begins 2mate, ‎​U'l start makin good money. But you need a very good stud 2make it, by good i mean, big box head, nices paws and amazing chest. Mating fees is between N10k and above for mastiffs(this is based on the power of negotiation though) and you're entitled to one puppy from the litter. For more info about dis business just give me a call for free tips and advice as to how to start and survive in dis business. 08032631582, 08172918810, 08051838126. Below is a picture of my stud male, He's imported from south africa. He produces fantastick puppies.[/quote this write up has been here long time ago, are you still in the business? pls let me know. thanks

1 Like

Re: Dog Breeding Business In Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
[quote author=Idowukings post=78957318][/quote]thank you my brother. I am just planning to ho into the business. I will meed more of your advice on the business. Are you on whatapp? My whatsapp number is 07039115295

(1) (2) (Reply)

EKUKE- The Canine Outcaste / Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale / My Female GSD Is Refusing To Mate With Male Dogs What Should I Do (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.