Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale (16137 Views)

Bullymax Gorillamax For Sale Wholesale N Retail / Bullymax 3k for 30 tabs,6k for 60 tabs(no pack) And Gorillamax 9k.limited stock / Bullymax And Gorillamax Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
BullyMax and gorillamax are super premium dog supplement that builds muscle, adds size, and ensures dogs reach their fullest potential.
No side effects.
Does not change your dog’s mood or behavior.
Manufactured in the USA.
 Designed for all breeds of dogs ages 7 weeks and older.
The bullymax Comes in chewable flavored tablets while the gorilla max is in powdery form.Dogs loves the taste!

All breeds can benefit from adding Bully Max or gorrillamax to their diet. Whether you have a Skinny, Small, or Underweight Dog needing to muscle up, or a completely healthy dog, Max will ensure they’re at their peak level of fitness and health.
Dog owners love the awesome results that Bully and gorilla Max delivers.

Build Lean Muscle Mass • Raises your dog’s Health & Immunity • Increased strength • Muscle Recovery after workouts • Extended endurance • Works as an excellent Fat Burner for Dogs • K9 Athletes • Hard Keepers • Dog Protein Powder • Excellent nutrition for underweight dogs • Packed with 20 Grams of the best quality Protein Per Scoop • Added healthy Calories to achieve your dog’s maximum growth • Better Oxygen Delivery • Better health means less trips to the vet

BullyMax for 30 days goes for #3500(without pack), 60 days Tablets goes for #7000 and GorrillaMax Powder goes for #9500 only.

Delivery Possible to outside Lagos.

Contact the following details for more info;
Watsapp no-08038352849

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
Available

Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by teeman777: 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
I hope this wont make my fine boy becomes a gorilla.lol.i watched the documentary on youtube. I so much love the transformation within the first 15 days.how much laast for the gorillamax?
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 10:33am On Jun 18, 2015
lol!you will walk majestically with your dog in the next 15 days of gorillamaxx use.
Apart for being a body builder,it is also a protein supplement for dogs.

cheers
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 5:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
check out this documentary on bullymax and gorillamax.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEbkD4ZTi5I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by kchaste(m): 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
What's d mode of payment plus how will I get it. Live in benin
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 11:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
[quote author=kchaste post=35000223]What's d mode of payment plus how will I get it. Live in benin[/quote

Sir,Pls call me.Let us discuss the best approach that ll suite us.

08038352849(whatsapp no)

Thanks
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by owner(m): 6:12am On Jun 22, 2015
Hi,

We will like to have the Gorilla Max down here in Osogbo.

We run a very Big Kennel in Osogbo and once it works well for Us, We will buy in Large Quantity...

You can Reach me on 08161562400

Kindly let me know if you can Deliver in Osogbo, Osun State.
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 8:03am On Jun 22, 2015
owner:
Hi,

We will like to have the Gorilla Max down here in Osogbo.

We run a very Big Kennel in Osogbo and once it works well for Us, We will buy in Large Quantity...

You can Reach me on 08161562400

Kindly let me know if you can Deliver in Osogbo, Osun State.

Gorrillamax works perfectly on dogs.
All breeds can benefit from adding gorrillamax to their diet. Whether you have a Skinny, Small, or Underweight Dog needing to muscle up, or a completely healthy dog, Max will ensure they’re at their peak level of fitness and health.
Dog owners love the awesome results that gorilla Max delivers.

It is manufacture in the USA. You can google it to find out its magical works.

We deliver across the country.
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
Available

1 Like

Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by teeman777: 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hello OP,
Pls remember to inform other buyers to take the statistics and pix of d dogs before,during and after use.
We need to create a thread for the awesome result with pix.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
teeman777:
Hello OP,
Pls remember to inform other buyers to take the statistics and pix of d dogs before,during and after use.
We need to create a thread for the awesome result with pix.

Cheers

The informations disseminated to all buyers already.
Measure the weight,height,width etc of your dogs before,during and after use.
Pls do take enuf pix and videos required.
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by awolola26(m): 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
I just got mine guys...get yours too
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 7:45am On Jun 25, 2015
awolola26:
I just got mine guys...get yours too
@awolola,thanks for your patronage.
Thanks for the trust.
Watchout for ur dogs change and transformation in the next 15 days.
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by awolola26(m): 11:09am On Jun 25, 2015
i sure will @tobolos

1 Like

Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
Improve the look of your pets now.
It works like magic
Delivery possible across the nation.

1 Like

Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by kchaste(m): 7:14am On Jun 27, 2015
Have gotten mine too. Hope to see difference soon.
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
kchaste:
Have gotten mine too. Hope to see difference soon.
@kchaste;thanks so much for your patience today.
Pls remember to take adequate records of before,during and after use.
Once again Thanks for the trust and patronage.
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
New stock of gorillamax. Just arrived.
Place your order now.
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by lacicrips(m): 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
Tobolos, can I see sample photos of dogs who are on these two supplements respectively?

1 Like

Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 5:02am On Jun 29, 2015
lacicrips:
Tobolos, can I see sample photos of dogs who are on these two supplements respectively?
Check out my 4 months old brindle before and after 6 days of use of the gorrillamax.

Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by anochuks08(m): 6:56am On Jun 29, 2015
Please allow your puppy to grow before placing him on these supplements so as not to alter his bone formation. His bones are still forming and you need at least 2 years for complete formation.
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 7:07am On Jun 29, 2015
anochuks08:
Please allow your puppy to grow before placing him on these supplements so as not to alter his bone formation. His bones are still forming and you need at least 2 years for complete formation.
@anochuks08;this supplement was manufactured in the US and accepted INTERNATIONAL.
this product is 100% safe for all breeds of dogs ages 12 weeks and older. It meets and in most cases exceeds all AAFCO and FDA standards. It’s formulated and approved by veterinarians. Gorilla Max is made from 100% natural ingredients (no steroids, creatine, or other harmful ingredients). It won’t change your dog’s mood or behavior, and your dog won’t suffer any side effects.

If your dog still have problems with bone formulation,I recommend one for u.
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by lacicrips(m): 7:54am On Jun 29, 2015
tobolos:

Check out my 4 months old brindle before and after 6 days of use of the gorrillamax.
Can I see a picture of him standing in the "after" shot as shown in the "before" shot?

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Gorilla Max is designed for active breeds and for underweight or malnourished dogs who need help to reach a healthy weight. It’s safe & effective for all breeds.

No Effect on Mood, No Side Effects

Like all our products, Gorilla Max is made from 100% natural ingredients (no steroids, creatine, or other harmful ingredients). It won’t change your dog’s mood or behavior, and your dog won’t suffer any side effects.
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 11:58am On Jun 30, 2015
Be a proud dog owner
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 8:12am On Jul 02, 2015
Thanks for the patronage.We now have new stock of gorillamax ready for distribution across the country.
Place your order now while stock last.
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
Have you be feeding your pets well and yet they look malnourished?
Is your dog development and growth stunt?
Is your dog lean and loosing weight?
Is your pet deficient in protein?

All you need is Gorillamax to enhance the growth of your pets.

Call 08038352849(whatsapp) and 08051939228

1 Like

Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
Order for your gorilla max now while stock last.

call 08038352849(whatsapp) and 08051939228
Re: Bullymax And Gorillamax For Quick Sale by tobolos(m): 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
Running out of stock. Place your order now
Call 08038352849

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Female GSD Is Refusing To Mate With Male Dogs What Should I Do (photos) / 11weeks OLD GIGANTIC GALLANT LHASA APSO PUPS 4 SALE “2males left” 80k each / Mythical Mystical Creatures (ryeopedia)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.