Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Mistakes In The Film '24' (Jack Baeur)? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mistakes In The Film '24' (Jack Baeur)? (1259 Views)

Photo: Meet The New Guy Who Takes Over From 24 Jack Bauer, He Is Black! / Exodus: Why The Film Shouldn't Be Regarded More Than Its Entertainment Value / 24: Jack Bauer Is Not Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistakes In The Film '24' (Jack Baeur)? by cosby(m): 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2008
thats the most perfect film i ve ever watched, never the less i watch out for mistakes in films, nigerian movies, i can't count, very numerous, but in 24 i ve got 3, from season 1 to 6, the mistakes were:

1. Jack never ate anything since the time he left dereks hose, the son of the woman that rented apartment for him when he disappeared.

2. How was he able to locate where the secretary of defense's house Heller, to see Audrey Rainnes at the end?

3. This is a question, did he kill himself at the end or looked for Kimberly, her daughter?

ps: post your mistakes too or correct me.

cosby
Re: Mistakes In The Film '24' (Jack Baeur)? by Migines(m): 9:18am On Jan 14, 2008
D delay in watching season7, has dissconnected me 4rm d series.
Re: Mistakes In The Film '24' (Jack Baeur)? by justkunmi(m): 11:01am On Jan 14, 2008
1. Not eating anything for just 24 hours, is not a mistake. . especially if u are Jack Bauer. .
'cmon, there were so many things on his mind and definitely a burger is not on the list. .

2. Don't forget its Jack we are talkin about here. He discovers terrorists' hideouts on a regular basis,. .so, Heller's secret getaway apartment wouldn't av been a problem to find. .

Trust me, Cochran and his co writer took all these and more into consideration before writing. .
Still the best series on TV so far in terms of details, continuity, . . .everything in fact
Re: Mistakes In The Film '24' (Jack Baeur)? by Emad(f): 9:44am On Feb 02, 2008
No don't think there are any noticeable mistakes
Re: Mistakes In The Film '24' (Jack Baeur)? by davidif: 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2008
By the way "24" is a TV series and not a film.
Re: Mistakes In The Film '24' (Jack Baeur)? by chimere(m): 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2008
Hey,
I've seen 24 but really i dont know what fascinates people about it. It's too perfect and hence becomes unrealistic.We see that Jack Bauer is always right and never makes mistakes (That's not real).
If you watch Prison Break, even though the Protagonist was said to be a genius, many a times, his plans flawed showing that he was still human. All the so-called terrorists always gave in to Jack's threat too soon for my liking and hence, the series becomes predictable (Almost like a Nigerian movie). |The suspense are not that tight for me.

I think I prefer to be discussing Prison Break. It thrills me and the suspense is off the hook. grin grin cheesy
Re: Mistakes In The Film '24' (Jack Baeur)? by Emad(f): 9:47am On Feb 04, 2008
Chimere, sorry i dont agree
The Suspense in 24 is thrilling because just as they catch some one whom they think is the one,
another twist comes in
season 6 was not too thrilling but go back and watch season 4 and 5 , the suspense is devastating

(1) (Reply)

Talk With Funmi On Africa Magic Channel / What Is The Cause And Solution To This TV Screen Color! (pix Inside) / Highlights On ZEE World!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.