Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,705 members, 7,862,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:31 AM

A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (58284 Views)

Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning / Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by COOLDUN: 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2012
Imanuelle: Nice office sha, even d pen has our national colors...

I think ppl should stop hating on dis guy.... I dun hate am taya, now i just wish things could just go well for him.
We should hate on those that have been trying to frustrate his government!

Guy, no one can frustrate you more than yourself. All these people you call his haters and frustraters were the same people that hoped,trusted him and voted him into that seat of presidency. They are sick and tired of his weakness and lack of will to tackle the first enemy of this country, the Corruption. He boasted of fighting corruption which made him win beyond his party line. But that his promise and assurance of fighting corruption has not been seen in his actions, that is why you see many people calling him many names. The only problem of this country is corruption; any ruler that has the courage to tackle this monster will succeed in his/her government. GEJ’s government is robbing the poor to pay and protect the rich and corrupt citizens. Those people you call his haters and frustraters are the people that love him more, because a wise man loves the people who caution him/her, while the foolish one hates people who caution him/her.GEJ should think before acting, than acting before thinking. 5000 Naira note, Fuel subsidy removal are some of his ill equipped actions.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

You mean that Kolanut bastardized teeths? undecided undecided

Demdem:

Crap. Zero sense. Demdem no go kill u grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

Ok toddler, don't let us drag this any further. You want Okin biscuit? grin
ure gettin borin now scoot.....my endurance span with u is done...nothin to gain,more to lose,bye
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by mechanicaldummie(m): 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2012
His office is just so.... wow!! (⊙▂⊙)
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2012
COOLDUN:

Guy, no one can frustrate you more than yourself. All these people you call his haters and frustraters were the same people that hoped,trusted him and voted him into that seat of presidency. They are sick and tired of his weakness and lack of will to tackle the first enemy of this country, the Corruption. He boasted of fighting corruption which made him win beyond his party line. But that his promise and assurance of fighting corruption has not been seen in his actions, that is why you see many people calling him many names. The only problem of this country is corruption; any ruler that has the courage to tackle this monster will succeed in his/her government. GEJ’s government is robbing the poor to pay and protect the rich and corrupt citizens. Those people you call his haters and frustraters are the people that love him more, because a wise man loves the people who caution him/her, while the foolish one hates people who caution him/her.GEJ should think before acting, than acting before thinking. 5000 Naira note, Fuel subsidy removal are some of his ill equipped actions.

u dey mind these fools. when i was doing the little within my power in canvassing support for those fighting turai in making sure the retardeen becomes president when Turai confined him to her kitchen, i wasnt an hater then oooo. Now that i demand responsive and non-crumbs dividends of democracy, i be hater grin grin grin besides where were these ones then?

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by luluosas(m): 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2012
Todaynatoday: Why do you hate this guy so much? him pursue you for dream?
Please oh! Don't break my jaws with laughter.
I don't @Demdem hate the president as you are insinuating but, just speaking his mind.

To the topic. The office is cool but, the posture of our president speaks otherwise.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2012
luluosas:
Please oh! Don't break my jaws with laughter.
I don't @Demdem hate the president as you are insinuating but, just speaking his mind.

To the topic. The office is cool but, the posture of our president speaks otherwise.

Demdem:

To be honest, i dont hate him. what for?
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by DExplorer1: 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem:

grin grin grin
Dumbo
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by tpapi: 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2012
valicious1: What you guys don't know about your posts is that its very possible that mr president himself is reading each & everyone of ourposts right now. We have to be very careful of the kind of things we put up here. This is internet, the whole world views & gets to know what & how we take our president as. *choose the next words that come out of your lips, they mayt be your last*
gej has 2 many important things 2 do dan goin tru comments on nl, dis website is technically meant 4 jobless pple

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by DExplorer1: 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2012
ehie: ure gettin borin now scoot.....my endurance span with u is done...nothin to gain,more to lose,bye
Hahahaha. See this dumbas$ won use me rehearse jabs. I pity you grin grin grin
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by digospel2: 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2012
Nigeria Anointed President, carry go. The hand of God will remain upon you to succeed in Jesus name.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by taharqa: 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem:

u dey mind these fools. when i was doing the little within my power in canvassing support for those fighting turai in making sure the retardeen becomes president when Turai confirmed him to her kitchen, i wasnt an hater then oooo. Now that i demand responsive and non-crumbs dividends of democracy, i be hater grin grin grin besides where were these ones then?
I laugh when some of u guys using this line: JOINING d fight to get Turai and her gang out of d way in order to get then VP Gej to becoming acting President, in the hope that he wasn't 'strong' enough(politically) to undo a supposed 'agreement' to retain power within a particular region and/or the hope that may be easier to stop him than the then incumbent, and then beginning the HATING and Threats immediately he declared 4 President(and subsequently won d primaries) is NOT a show of Patroitism. It is actuali called Opportunism.....just saying
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Jeboy(m): 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2012
Some peeps will die of GEJ-Phobia......a new dictionary word for those who just hate without cogent reason
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2012
taharqa: I laugh when some of u guys use this line: JOINING d fight to get Turai and her gang out of d way in order to get then VP Gej to becoming acting President, in the hope dat he wasn't 'strong' enough(politically) to undo a supposed 'agreement' to retain power within a particular region and/or he may be easier to stop him than the then incumbent, and then beginning the HATING and Threats immediately he declared 4 President(and subsequently won d primaries) is NOT a show of Patroitism. It is actuali called Opportunism.....just saying

Ur opinion. I respect it but it has no basis.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by DonaldGenes(m): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2012
Omoqe! The hiqhest office in the land-abeq make person carry juju push me mk i enter dia nah.lolzzzzz
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by tpapi: 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem:

The "retardeen" doesnt have a meaning then why are u bothered? Like i said earlier, as long as other leaders are being called names without rebukes from ur kind against those that call them such and a stop to such, the retardeen is also here to stay. Deal with this.
is it d fault of nl dat u lack parental home trainin
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by valicious1(m): 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem:

Bottom line, shove ur advice back into ur asss. It's dumb.
U are just a frustrated tout.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2012
tpapi: is it d fault of nl dat I lack parental home trainin

Well Noted cool actually its not grin
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2012
valicious1:
U are just a frustrated tout.

Just because i asked u to shove ur miserable advice back to ur asss shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by valicious1(m): 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2012
tpapi: gej has 2 many important things 2 do dan goin tru comments on nl, dis website is technically meant 4 jobless pple
Lol. Don't forget u are also a stakeholder in NL. The president also has his spare times.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by DExplorer1: 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem:

Ur opinion. I respect it but it has no basis.
Ediot, someone just lectured you but your ego and foolishness won't let you learn, no wonder you are so dumb!
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2012
Next grin grin
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by valicious1(m): 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem:

Just because i asked u to shove ur miserable advice back to ur asss shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Its only a re.tarded fellow that calls an advice a threat.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2012
valicious1:
Its only a re.tarded fellow that calls an advice a threat.

Demdem:

u call it advice, i call it threat. the rest of ur post is crap. Ok, shove ur advice into ur asss. we dont need it
by the way another response to your miserable advise below. u have definitely seen it grin grin grin

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem: The retardeen demeans the office. office not bad sha.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2012
COOLDUN:

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by kutchs: 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2012
[quote author=Demdem][/quote] Guy do u really have a life outside nairaland? I cant believe u‘re still here posting stupid comments, why dont u go into the real world to see how to better ur life. For ur info, GEJ is made already, no amount of hate, name calling or watever can bring him down so get used to that. If I were u I would be more concerned about improving my life and feeding my family than wasting my time on nairaland cursing a man whom God has blessed and elevated above you.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by ifeegee(f): 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2012
What ever nagative name u choose to call this man,the truth still remains that, he his the president of this great nation,and their is absolutely nothing all the name callers could ever do about it.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 21, 2012
all trays are empty. it means Mr president is really working or does not "bloody care".
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Tushed: 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2012
Oval Offiice?
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by zarkknight(m): 11:05pm On Sep 21, 2012
I am sure d budget for d ceiling cant be less than N10 billion. President that spends 1 million per meal, wetin him dey chop sef? American bald eagle? abi na wombless ostrich? grin
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by shilling(f): 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2012
Nice office..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo / Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News / Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.