Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,774 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (58295 Views)

Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning / Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by bigbounce(m): 9:07am On Sep 24, 2012
freedman4ever: De,JOE Man l love you my man/president.whom God is bless is blessed,please remember whom God bless should bless others too,my presido pls am by your side.,
which positive thinking do you think person sitting is this luxury office have time for the citizen and will think he is there to achieve anything?he will just assume he is sheraton hotel flexion his muscle....
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by forkadict(m): 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2012
valicious1:
E no go better for u, ur papa, ur mama & ur whole generation. Idiot.

Foooool. U no know say e don better for us already. Mugu, continue to dey lick GEJ nyansh you blooooody fagggot. Worst part be say you just dey lick hin nyansh when he shit finish and he no dey gree give you shishi. You just dey lick nyansh for nohting.

E no go better for you. All your family plus you , una no go die better!
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by bigbounce(m): 9:14am On Sep 25, 2012
Why are you both passing curse to each other while the man dey aso rock they steal our money....abi him don use that thing cash una...make una dey fight each other?that bayelsa man they try sha...but God go catch all the evil doer very soon and they will perish like pharaoh and his soldier..
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by bigbounce(m): 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2012
what a shame...I don't know why am a Nigerian but I feel ashame of the of way the country look like whenever they celebrate independence day...we should be ashame of ourself...independent day is made for country that achieve new thing and even good technologies...what are we celebrating when we can't maintain the natural gift of nature that God bless us with...all we depend on china,taiwan,korean,dubai e.t.c...
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Marpol: 8:29am On Jan 08, 2013
Ruling thinz!
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:54am On Jan 08, 2013
Hello GEJ

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by SegunAkintoye: 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN,
Thank God for your life more grease to your elbow, carry go dont mind them give Nigeria stable light in your time? sky is your limit stay bless. Prophet Segun Akintoye +2348166696667, My BB Pin 2A832BA4.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by chiomashine: 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
playahP:
Have you ever seen any Nigerian President seated behind the desk of his office?
Well your guess is as good as mine.

Anyway, i like this pix and If you ask me, the office looks really good and welcoming.

What do you make of the president's office - Cool or not

Befitting for the man on it

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo / Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News / Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.