Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,891 members, 7,866,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (58289 Views)

Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning / Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by naptu2: 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2012
pantheon: Does someone know what is second flag is and why it's there? The red/black/white and green one?

That's the Armed Forces Flag. It's there because he is the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces and Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2012
pantheon: Does someone know what is second flag is and why it's there? The red/black/white and green one?

C-in-C i guess undecided
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2012
berem: bros take it easy nau! Na our presido you dey yab so. grin

ok, i don hear. i do go sef
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Bolarge1(m): 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2012
I LEARNT THE ROOF CAN OPEN AND SWALLOW HIM FOR PROTECTION IN CASE OF BOKO HARAM INVASION!

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by felifeli: 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2012
~Bluetooth:

He's thinking about his ugly bi't'ch strapped to a hospital bed in Germany.

Bros true true him wife name na PatienCE but yer own name na PatienT . Dem don dey find you for Aro from where u escape. Walai
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by anonimi: 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2012
felifeli: Now the president resorts to posed photographs to try and convince us that he truly works for a living . Na wa oh ! sad sad

I guess you must think you are smart, right?
Which of these other people REPRESENTING you are working for a living despite their mega salaries and allowances, declared & undeclared:

* SINator
* Federal representaTHIEF
* State assembly legisLOOTER
* LG Chairman
* LG Councilor

Oops, I forgot.... I probably should have asked if you even know these people for your constituency
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by valicious1(m): 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem:

Foool, ur miserable post was a threat on us, remember. It deserves to be treated grin grin grin
& I guess u were the only illiterate that saw it as a threat.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2012
valicious1:
& I guess u were the only illiterate that saw it as a threat.

Fool, i wasnt the only one that responded to it remember. It was a threat and it was well treated. grin grin
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by IYANGBALI: 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2012
naptu2:

That's the Armed Forces Flag. It's there because he is the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces and Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff.
you mean commander in thief?
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by IYANGBALI: 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2012
Jyde89: judging by his low IQ and incompetence he should be given a hut instead, but i believe the above comment was meant to be an empty praise for our brain drained president.
una no go kill me for this nairaland
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2012
That's the presidential office? shocked
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by trent9002(m): 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2012
Don't be deceived by the pen, he's watching por.n

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2012
Sagamite: What is the person doing?

Posing for picture?

What a foooool!

Confused cretin that has nothing to offer.
ooooo he's a fool..really...he's the president of africa's largest nation and u are......... jobless idiot on a borrowed nokia fone who thanks to etisalat 15mb can access the internet, i gues u're d cretin with a gelatinised brain...get a life ...arsehole

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by MrLee(m): 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2012
~Bluetooth:

He's thinking about his ugly bi't'ch strapped to a hospital bed in Germany.
u dey craze na ur mama b the ugly beach

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by bubadaniel13: 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem: The retardeen demeans the office. office not bad sha.
you are just envious,you will never be president in your life time.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2012
bubadaniel13: you are just envious,you will be President.

envious for what? abegii commot jor.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by bubadaniel13: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem:

envious for what? abegii commot jor.
Your type always see the bad sides of people,I wonder whether you are perfect,you are a bitter person you need therapy.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by IYANGBALI: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2012
ilugunboy:

Next time....say breach....oya now say breach of security

BTW....how is showing the picture of the President sitting behind his desk in his office a breach of security?
abeg leave the hypocrite
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by bubadaniel13: 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2012
IYA NGBALI: abeg leave the hypocrite
another bitter man is here....
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2012
bubadaniel13: Your type always see the bad sides of people,I wonder whether you are perfect,you are a bitter person you need therapy.

where were u when i praised the Retardeen and his team for the maginal increase in power supply even if its dependent on rain? i think u are ignorant and dont know what u are talking about.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2012
Same POP with that in ma Home undecided undecided
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by MrLee(m): 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2012
God bless my president
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by MrLee(m): 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2012
God bless my president GIJ
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by bubadaniel13: 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem:

where were u when i praised the Retardeen and his team for the maginal increase in power supply even if its dependent on rain? i think u are ignorant and dont know what u are talking about.
You are calling your President Retardeen,what an unpatriotic Fellow,I doubt if you are a Nigerian,GEJ is not only Nigeria,s President,he represents Nigeria as the no one man,and see people like you who not properly brought up you are abusing the no one man in Nigeria, I pity u alot.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by kutchs: 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2012
jumman: kissOur Clueless president's office
Ur name says it all. What do JUMEN know? Nothing.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2012
bubadaniel13: You are calling your President Retardeen,what an unpatriotic Fellow,I doubt if you are a Nigerian,GEJ is not only Nigeria,s President,he represents Nigeria as the no one man,and see people like you who not properly brought up you are abusing the no one man in Nigeria, I pity u alot.

Abegii, i no fit type again for now. The retardeen doesnt have two heads. get that to ur skull. the curse is not urs.

Demdem:

do u think am on NL to please u or what? Ur entire lineage is already cursed no doubt.
peeps like u call Tinubu, Buhari, Aregbesola, Atiku, IBB etc names but when its time for the kai-kai infected brain president of mine to be called names, u start raising some moral compass.
Hypocrites.
best president my foot. iidiots.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by valicious1(m): 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem:

Fool, i wasnt the only one that responded to it remember. It was a threat and it was well treated. grin grin
slowpoke, u were the only one that called my post a threat. Use your head fool
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by valicious1(m): 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem:

I.mbe.cile
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Duke007(m): 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem: The retardeen demeans the office. office not bad sha.
.God punish for abusing Gej.lam sure that u ve no elders in ur house.Get some life
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by bubadaniel13: 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem:

Abegii, i no fit type again for now. The retardeen doesnt have two heads. get that to ur skull. the curse is not urs.

sorry for arguing with you I forgot you just came out from the rehab last December,it's obvious that you to go back...
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2012
valicious1:
slowpoke, u were the only one that called my post a threat. Use your head fool

Foool, because i was the only one that mentioned it doesnt mean so. why are u so dumb to think posters will term it the same word. If the bolded below from u its not a threat then i begin to wonder if u truly know the meaning of threat grin grin

valicious1: What you guys don't know about your posts is that its very possible that mr president himself is reading each & everyone of ourposts right now. We have to be very careful of the kind of things we put up here. This is internet, the whole world views & gets to know what & how we take our president as. *choose the next words that come out of your lips, they mayt be your last*
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2012
valicious1:
I.mbe.cile

Fool, why do u have to qoute me twice? are u going insane?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo / Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News / Isa Pantami: Presidency's Statement On Campaign Against Communications Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.