Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,688 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Gbenga Obasanjo Seeks Divorce, Accuses Father(obj) Of Adulterous With His Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gbenga Obasanjo Seeks Divorce, Accuses Father(obj) Of Adulterous With His Wife (5214 Views)

Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media / Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbenga Obasanjo Seeks Divorce, Accuses Father(obj) Of Adulterous With His Wife by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2008
First son of former President Olusegun Obasanjo, Gbenga, has sensationally accused him and his father-in-law, Otunba Alex Onabanjo, of sleeping with his wife, Mojisola.

The Petitioner (Gbenga Obasanjo) further avers that he knows for a fact that the Respondent committed adultery with and had an intimate, sexual relationship with his own father, General Olusegun Obasanjo, due to her greed to curry favours and contracts from him in his capacity as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The Petitioner avers that the Respondent also got rewarded for her adulterous acts with several oil contracts with the NNPC from his father, General Olusegun Obasanjo, amongst which was the NNPC consultancy training in supply chain management and project management awarded to her company Bowen and Brown.”

The Petitioner avers that the respondent confided in him severally while they living together (sic) that she had been sexually abused and defiled by her father, Otunba Alex Onabanjo on several occasions.”\

shocked no be my mouth una go hear this oo
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Seeks Divorce, Accuses Father(obj) Of Adulterous With His Wife by spoilt(f): 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2008
ha.  lipsrsealed
My ears are burnt! running out of thread
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Seeks Divorce, Accuses Father(obj) Of Adulterous With His Wife by Carlosein(m): 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2008
cool4ny:

First son of former President Olusegun Obasanjo, Gbenga, has sensationally accused him and his father-in-law, Otunba Alex Onabanjo, of sleeping with his wife, Mojisola.

The Petitioner (Gbenga Obasanjo) further avers that he knows for a fact that the Respondent committed adultery with and had an intimate, sexual relationship with his own father, General Olusegun Obasanjo, due to her greed to curry favours and contracts from him in his capacity as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The Petitioner avers that the Respondent also got rewarded for her adulterous acts with several oil contracts with the NNPC from his father, General Olusegun Obasanjo, amongst which was the NNPC consultancy training in supply chain management and project management awarded to her company Bowen and Brown.”

The Petitioner avers that the respondent confided in him severally while they living together (sic) that she had been sexually abused and defiled by her father, Otunba Alex Onabanjo on several occasions.”\

shocked no be my mouth una go hear this oo

@poster,
as oga seun would say and i quote "where is your source?"
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Seeks Divorce, Accuses Father(obj) Of Adulterous With His Wife by hotfunmi(f): 11:57pm On Jan 16, 2008
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Seeks Divorce, Accuses Father(obj) Of Adulterous With His Wife by ashaby(f): 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2008
angry WHY ARE WE SURPRISED?
LIKE FATHER , LIKE SON!! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Seeks Divorce, Accuses Father(obj) Of Adulterous With His Wife by jamace(m): 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
Obj is a shameless, selfish man. Any one who put's his trust in him is doing that at his own risk.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Seeks Divorce, Accuses Father(obj) Of Adulterous With His Wife by jamace(m): 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
Haba OBJ! shocked .What a devilish daddy?
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Seeks Divorce, Accuses Father(obj) Of Adulterous With His Wife by emilyone(f): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
jamace:
Haba OBJ! shocked .What a devilish daddy?
What do you stand to gain resuscitating an old thread.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Seeks Divorce, Accuses Father(obj) Of Adulterous With His Wife by jamace(m): 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
emilyone:

What dodo you stand to gain resuscitating an old thread.
Sorry ma. OBJ is annoying me. The old man thinks we are mumus, claiming to be a saint when in actual fact he is a demon even in his immediate family. I just want OBJ to shut up because he contributed immensely to the rot in the country.
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Seeks Divorce, Accuses Father(obj) Of Adulterous With His Wife by KanwuliaJara: 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
It is an IJEBUSITE tribe thing! grin
Fada must phock all the females in his family. . . . .including his daugters-in-law! cheesy
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Seeks Divorce, Accuses Father(obj) Of Adulterous With His Wife by SAMBARRY: 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
Haaaaa abomination lipsrsealed
Re: Gbenga Obasanjo Seeks Divorce, Accuses Father(obj) Of Adulterous With His Wife by jamace(m): 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
It is an IJEBUSITE tribe thing! grin
Fada must phock all the females in his family. . . . .including his daugters-in-law! cheesy
Obj own is due to incomplete evolution.

(1) (Reply)

My Story My Regret / Wives And Submission To Their Husband / Happy Mothers' Day 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.