Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Supplier Of Bulk Palm Oil Needed. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Supplier Of Bulk Palm Oil Needed. (1799 Views)

Distributors Of Palm Oil Needed All Over Nigeria / Genuine & Serious Sellers Of Blco, Forcados, (crude Oil) Needed! / International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supplier Of Bulk Palm Oil Needed. by xsey: 10:15am On Sep 21, 2012
Hello House,
Are you a supplier of Palm Oil?

"Serious Suppliers only please-Those who have the Palm Oil readily available"

please email me at oloye@royalfarmproduce.com to discuss ...
We have a buyer in place and we need to meet up with the Volume required by the Buyer...

We need serious companies with a good capacity to supply ...

Please send your specifications and quotation to my email.:

Also, Refined Bleached Deodorized Oil (RDBO) is also available for Sale..

Please email me to get further details...Price and how we can work together..

Regards!
Re: Supplier Of Bulk Palm Oil Needed. by iniobong888(m): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2012
hi i have sent you a mail, please reply and let us know the next step. Thanks iniobong . 07034706326
Re: Supplier Of Bulk Palm Oil Needed. by OnyeBabe1(f): 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
@poster do you have refined bleached deodorised palm oil. I need that but a small amount around 50 kg to check the quality and usability for my company before bulk ordering.
thanks
Re: Supplier Of Bulk Palm Oil Needed. by OdewoleEmma: 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2012
My name is Odewole Emmanuel,I can supply you as much as possible.Contact me through emmanuelodewole@yahoo.com or through +2347032758110
Re: Supplier Of Bulk Palm Oil Needed. by fexcomus: 2:21am On Oct 03, 2012
I CAN SUPPLY YOU CALL ME AT 08052216154
Re: Supplier Of Bulk Palm Oil Needed. by dwizy(m): 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2012
I can also supply You with pure and odour free palm oil. Price is Negotiable and you check the quality of all orders before payment. Buyers in Ondo,Oyo and Osun state should Contact me......:::::: akinbobola.olawale@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Dredgers Available For Lease,and Sale / How To Easily Buy And Ship From China To Nigeria – Fiatlogistics Procurement / Make Money In Nigeria Using Your Social Networks On Sharetori.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.