Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

What Animals Are Saying About Humans! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Animals Are Saying About Humans! (970 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Like Saying Things Twice? / Lol,,if Animals Are On Facebook / Animals Are Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Animals Are Saying About Humans! by tomakint: 10:27am On Sep 21, 2012
• A goat and a chicken were discussing and walking along the roadside and suddenly a car passed and splash water on them, angrily the chicken hissed and said, ’don’t mind them that’s how they drive like goat.’ The goat smiled and said hmmnnn, ‘no wonder that is how they die like chicken’.

• A dog and a cat were talking one day, and the dog asked the cat, ‘why is that when you want to make love you do it in the secret?’ The cat replied, ‘don’t mind those humans they are fond of copying your style, take a look at your style (doggy style), they have copied it already. As for me, my secret is my secret, they will never find out’.

• One day two lizards were resting on a wall very close to where some athletes were ‘warming up’ for an oncoming field event, one of the athletes was engaging in ‘push-ups’ one of the lizards was counting after which the guy stopped at 60, ‘wao, that was great said the lizard to the other one, the other replied, ’that is no big deal we taught them that don’t you remember’?

• A pride of lion were relaxing in there domain when some men on a safari drove in holding cameras, they started taking series of shots, the following conversation ensued between the biggest two in the pride,
First lion: ‘what the hell are they doing’?
Second lion: ‘taking pictures’
First lion: ‘for what’
Second lion: ‘to make money’
First lion: ‘common let’s go grab that thing from them, it’s high time we stepped up our game, don’t we need money too’?

• A man was eating outside and right in front of him was a dog wagging its tail waiting for the man to finish eating so that it can eat the bones. Unfortunately, after he’s done with the meat, the man started with the bones and one after the other he finished off everything. The dog gave a loud hiss and said, ‘that’s how the !diot will go around calling himself human and calling me animal, now who is the animal between me and him now’?

1 Like

Re: What Animals Are Saying About Humans! by tomakint: 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
my favourite is the last one. just picture how some men eat in front of dogs and finish off everything-quite funny 2me

(1) (Reply)

Family Joke / Laugh / Think Twice Bnfore Acting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.