Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

I Am A Muslim - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Am A Muslim (14515 Views)

20 Signs Of Weak Iman (Faith) in a Muslim / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Muslim by naffysa(f): 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2012
Alhamdulilah am muslim

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Muslim by 2mch(m): 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2012
sino:
I can be a monster, the devil himself, there is so much evil i can possibly do,
But, i'll rather be an angel, nay, a human, a man who is envied and respected by the angels.

The world is my stage, my power knows no limit; everything on earth, to me, subservient;
Still, i am just, balanced, never to the extremes, for i rule by the sharia; the law divine.

I am me in front of a tyrant, when faced with adversity or great misfortune, i show no fear nor grieve for i have faith and i pray.

I am patient and calm, sometimes, docile as a dove; for i have been told: success is for those who patiently preserve.

I am a lion, bold and fierce, my enemies quiver at my presence, yet, i show compassion...

Even though i am being misrepresented by unscrupulous few, i remain true; dedicated to the truth.

I am a part of a new world order, one which gaurantees a lasting peace to planet earth.

Who am i? you ask...
I am a Muslim, one who submits to the creator with hope and fear of meeting with Him at the end of the day.

Is this a positive poem or a yab to muslims? All i see is intolerance and a propensity for violence. Not putting your religion in a good light, you are rather justifying people's stereotypes.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Muslim by ayinba1(f): 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2012
2mch:

Is this a positive poem or a yab to muslims? All i see is intolerance and a propensity for violence. Not putting your religion in a good light, you are rather justifying people's stereotypes.

And you only see what your eyes choose to see!

@sino, well understood. Ma sha Allah.

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Muslim by 2864: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2012
lagosapple: And so I am. And so is every man.

You should be checked for daggers, Bows and arrows, MP24.....Bomb...Black covering ? sic ! anything thats is the hallmark of a muslim !, I beg no be me talkam am o . I read it somewhere. Meanwhile Iam changing the place I reside.....
shocked cool grin embarassed
Re: I Am A Muslim by ayinba1(f): 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2012
Toba! Toba! Toba! How many timesdid I call you?

You don come again o. Why make a pronouncement if you have no validated data to support it? Do you know what that makes you? And that it will bring future information that you present under much scrutiny?
How are we even going to consider you (for what you have been after) if we cannot vouch for your word? Better to recant and say what you know is the truth deep within your heart. You, for one, has spent enough time in this section to know better, if indeed you choose to be truthful.
Re: I Am A Muslim by Gorrbachev: 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2012
I can be a monster, the devil himself, there is so much evil i can possibly do,
Still, i am just, balanced, never to the extremes, for i rule by the sharia; the law divine.
I am a lion, bold and fierce, my enemies quiver at my presence, yet, i show compassion...

[size=15pt]Is this a diss, a eulogy or an extremist perp talk? i don't get it? Someone please explain. Come nobody dey fear una o.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Muslim by Gorrbachev: 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2012
sino:

Islam is a set of beliefs that is meant to emancipate man from the shackles of self-destruction, a path towards felicity.

As it is true for all ideologies to want to dominate, we muslims believe that, Islam, will eventually rule the world before the end time.
I hope i have elaborated enough?

Goodluck, you have your work cut out for you. there are about 5 billion infidels to go. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Am A Muslim by TheMan3: 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2012
You seem to suggest the christians are the bad guys here. But how come you never see a christian suicide bomber? Islam is peace but how come there is so much killings?

If islam peaches peace,r then what are these guys hearing?
Re: I Am A Muslim by billtommy(m): 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2012
I will say this straight, so far........islam is know as a religion of revenge, blood spilling, unforgiveness, discriminators...........100% extrememists.......your poem is a little biased....am an aethist....no offence

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim by VladimirLenin: 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2012
toba: yoruba says 'ise kii dede se' i.e no curse without a cause. Muslims all over the world have always be known to be intolerant of other religious belief. u are right that pple are roaring against islam because of what some muslims made us to believe about islam.

Right here on Nl very few muslims are tolerant 99% of u guys are not accommodating. this alone will make pple feel like attacking islam or dont u think?

lie

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim by EyesWideOpen(m): 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2012
Urs is one helluvan awesome poem. Me likes!

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim by hagma37yahoocom: 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2012
new world order sound freemasonic i luv ur dawah n may Allah reward you
Re: I Am A Muslim by kumbalo(m): 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2012
sino:

Islam is a set of beliefs that is meant to emancipate man from the shackles of self-destruction, a path towards felicity.

As it is true for all ideologies to want to dominate, we muslims believe that, Islam, will eventually rule the world before the end time.
Now i see the stupidity behind the anti-westernization.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim by adekolly(m): 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2012
glory be to Allah
Re: I Am A Muslim by ektbear: 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2012
lol
Re: I Am A Muslim by IleIfe2(m): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2012
Gorrbachev:

Goodluck, you have your work cut out for you. there are about 5 billion infidels to go. grin grin grin grin

lmao
Re: I Am A Muslim by chic2pimp(m): 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2012
sino:
I think i have made myself clear. To simply put, its a prophecy of what will happened at the end time, there are several hadiths in relation to the fact that Islam will rule the world for a number of years before the world comes to an end, a rule which brings lasting peace to the world.

"There is no compulsion in religion" so the Qur'an states. People will accept Islam willingly not forced or coerced.

Laughing my but..t off.....Dude even went as far as to call it a "FACT"
In your dreams matey. Certainly not in this Life time and any other lifetime for that matter
Re: I Am A Muslim by maclatunji: 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2012
Interesting comments. tongue
Re: I Am A Muslim by cheddarking(m): 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2012
sino:

This poster is a MASTER OF IRONY....
Re: I Am A Muslim by IleIfe2(m): 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2012
[size=14pt]maclatunji i see your power on NL, nice one.[/size] wink wink
Re: I Am A Muslim by IleIfe2(m): 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2012
sino: I can be a monster, the devil himself, there is so much evil i can possibly do,
But, i'll rather be an angel, nay, a human, a man who is envied and respected by the angels.

The world is my stage, my power knows no limit; everything on earth, to me, subservient;

I am me in front of a tyrant, when faced with adversity or great misfortune, i show no fear nor grieve for i have faith and i pray.

I am patient and calm, sometimes, docile as a dove; for i have been told: success is for those who patiently preserve.

Even though i am being misrepresented by unscrupulous few, i remain true; dedicated to the truth.

I am a part of a new world order, one which gaurantees a lasting peace to planet earth.

Who am i? you ask...
I am a Muslim, one who submits to the creator with hope and fear of meeting with Him at the end of the day.

now i see what motivates suicide bombers. NOBODY, i repeat, NOBODY dey fear una.

You go fear poem. grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Muslim by maclatunji: 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2012
Ile-Ife:
[size=14pt]maclatunji i see your power on NL, nice one.[/size] wink wink

Power? Na God get power. We are nothing but instruments in the proverbial hands of God. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim by IleIfe2(m): 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2012
maclatunji:

Power? Na God get power. We are nothing but instruments in the proverbial hands of God. grin tongue

grin grin dey show yourself, you be corny instrument. So you had to block people out of this thread for your fellow "innocent muslims" to comment and like first abi.

But why do you people have to lie and deceive to propagate your religion? god pass you sha. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Muslim by Aimijo: 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2012
sino: ^this is very wrong, and misguided.
If you are talking about the present uproar against the film, then it wasnt caused by the muslims, history has shown the consequencies of such provocative attack.

And howmany times muslims have made it clear that the actions of these people are not islamic.
and to answer your question, what is happening now(the castigation of Islam and muslims) is part of the prophecy, and at the end of the day, we will be vindicated mashallah.
but dd koran is agaiinst protest.
Re: I Am A Muslim by ATMCARD2(m): 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2012
Potential terrorist.
Re: I Am A Muslim by chic2pimp(m): 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2012
cheddarking:

This poster is a MASTER OF IRONY....

Are you saying Islam is not a religion of peace?.......Absolutely shocking I tell ya shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin cheesy
Re: I Am A Muslim by adekolly(m): 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2012
thank God
Re: I Am A Muslim by Series22(m): 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2012
sino:

I am part of Islam, part of those who aspire to be instrumental for its spread around the world; it is called dawah(call to Islam).

I portray Islam as a new world order for it was an unprecedented complete way of life, one which marries all aspect of human existence. I dont mean it as a new concept just discovered, rather a system which is quite strange, unlike what is available in the past or present...a perfect system!
There is the saying of the prophet(SAW), he said: "Islam came as strange and will return strange".
i smell guilty & inferiority complex
Re: I Am A Muslim by mike404(m): 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2012
MEHMOUD ALMADINEJIHAD IS A JOKE gringringringringrin
Re: I Am A Muslim by Seerer(f): 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2012
2864:

You should be checked for daggers, Bows and arrows, MP24.....Bomb...Black covering ? sic ! anything thats is the hallmark of a muslim !, I beg no be me talkam am o . I read it somewhere. Meanwhile Iam changing the place I reside.....
shocked cool grin embarassed
ha ha ha, guy u r funny.
Re: I Am A Muslim by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2012
ayinba1: Toba! Toba! Toba! How many timesdid I call you?

You don come again o. Why make a pronouncement if you have no validated data to support it? Do you know what that makes you? And that it will bring future information that you present under much scrutiny?
How are we even going to consider you (for what you have been after) if we cannot vouch for your word? Better to recant and say what you know is the truth deep within your heart. You, for one, has spent enough time in this section to know better, if indeed you choose to be truthful.
sister. Im sure u wouldn't send me to prison for doing nothing wrong.
Re: I Am A Muslim by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2012
Seerer: ha ha ha, guy u r funny.
Why don't u have ur photograph on ur profile?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can A Muslim Brother Approach A Muslim Lady During The Ramadan Fasting / Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B / Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.