Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

I Am A Muslim - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Am A Muslim (14519 Views)

20 Signs Of Weak Iman (Faith) in a Muslim / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Muslim by sino(m): 12:06am On Sep 27, 2012
pneumaticos:

yea he will surely find himself in the land of confusion

Dont be such a pessimist tongue
Re: I Am A Muslim by talk2xp: 12:28am On Sep 27, 2012
Well am not a Muslim but I believe in Prophet Mohammed. Being a baptist and attending a catholic school I realised that religion is nothing but politics. Dont get me wrong I mean religion not God. Islam has got its challenges but that is not what the religion preaches. Prophet Mohammed is a role model for peace. A friend of mine brought a book from the UK last December and its was about the world most influential people. Prophet Mohammed was rated first and the reason was how he was able to spread his faith across the world. Fellow Christians, dont get me wrong but this made me to inquire more about his person from non Islamic documentaries and research and I found out he is not what we call him. When he migrated to Medina he met Jews and Christians there he respected and even associated freely with them. Same thing he did and commanded his companion to do when he went to Syria after he conquered Mecca. He believes in the almighty God and even talked to people not only about Jesus Christ but all other prophets. He refers Christians as people of the book with that he meant the Holy Bible. The list goes on and on. We must understand that the people we do evil to will always raise and rain more havoc on us. Without any fear I say we Christians started it. The Roman empire did not play fair to this whole menace same as also the British empire. To some of this empire it was about do it my way or you die and I challenge anyone to say this a lie. We live in a glass house and yet we throw stones. The world infidel started from we Christians, Pope Nicholas V started slave trade. Just say Allahu Akbar in ancient Spain not only you but your entire household will be wiped out. Do you see a Muslim becoming the President of the United State or the british Royal family marrying a Muslim? Diana tried it we know how she ended.

I say this categorically we are all the same. We mess up with their head they mess up with our lives. All I need to say is that we must pray, pray and pray. My people will say "you send rat to me, I send snake to you". My response is WHY SHOULD YOU SEND SOMETHING TO ME IN THE FIRST PLACE. Respect is reciprocal. Simple! All this happening I say they go beyond religion.

5 Likes

Re: I Am A Muslim by TheMan3: 2:32am On Sep 27, 2012
Muslims spend more time defending their religion than actually preaching it. What does islam really say?

From where I'm standing and from what I see, islam is far from peace, and I have every reason to think that way. The evidence speaks for its self.

New world order.......smh

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Muslim by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 27, 2012
@ talk2xp have you read the qu'ran at all? It you do, u Will see so many verses about ''fight them until ...........'. Those u believe Islam is bad for the man I do not blame. The Muslim themselves have done nothing but encourage this believe. Your liberal view is okay, even commendable but those who were so accommodating are not finding any peace.
Re: I Am A Muslim by tbaba1234: 5:52am On Sep 27, 2012
^ Do you even bother to study the historical context behind the 'fight the until....." ayahs? The intellectual arrogance displayed by some of your guys is ridiculous.

A little bit of a careful study will bring new and interesting things....

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim by maclatunji: 6:37am On Sep 27, 2012
tbaba1234: ^ Do you even bother to study the historical context behind the 'fight the until....." ayahs? The intellectual arrogance displayed by some of your guys is ridiculous.

A little bit of a careful study will bring new and interesting things....

Intellectual arrogance you say? I think you mean most of them show almost non-existent intellect.
Re: I Am A Muslim by maclatunji: 6:48am On Sep 27, 2012
talk2xp: Well am not a Muslim but I believe in Prophet Mohammed. Being a baptist and attending a catholic school I realised that religion is nothing but politics. Dont get me wrong I mean religion not God. Islam has got its challenges but that is not what the religion preaches. Prophet Mohammed is a role model for peace. A friend of mine brought a book from the UK last December and its was about the world most influential people. Prophet Mohammed was rated first and the reason was how he was able to spread his faith across the world. Fellow Christians, dont get me wrong but this made me to inquire more about his person from non Islamic documentaries and research and I found out he is not what we call him. When he migrated to Medina he met Jews and Christians there he respected and even associated freely with them. Same thing he did and commanded his companion to do when he went to Syria after he conquered Mecca. He believes in the almighty God and even talked to people not only about Jesus Christ but all other prophets. He refers Christians as people of the book with that he meant the Holy Bible. The list goes on and on. We must understand that the people we do evil to will always raise and rain more havoc on us. Without any fear I say we Christians started it. The Roman empire did not play fair to this whole menace same as also the British empire. To some of this empire it was about do it my way or you die and I challenge anyone to say this a lie. We live in a glass house and yet we throw stones. The world infidel started from we Christians, Pope Nicholas V started slave trade. Just say Allahu Akbar in ancient Spain not only you but your entire household will be wiped out. Do you see a Muslim becoming the President of the United State or the british Royal family marrying a Muslim? Diana tried it we know how she ended.

I say this categorically we are all the same. We mess up with their head they mess up with our lives. All I need to say is that we must pray, pray and pray. My people will say "you send rat to me, I send snake to you". My response is WHY SHOULD YOU SEND SOMETHING TO ME IN THE FIRST PLACE. Respect is reciprocal. Simple! All this happening I say they go beyond religion.

Tell them sir. You have embarked on a journey of research and knowledge. Most of the people you address dash to the nearest antiIslamic websites they can find to copy and paste what often is just a medley of unbelievable ignorance.

Many of them need validation for their non-existent faith in their religion and seek to get it by attempting to bash Islam/Muslims. Others claim to be atheists because they saw the holes in their religion and are too myopic to study Islam.

They will tire, Islam is natural and as long as the world exists will be present until just before the Hour.
Re: I Am A Muslim by rajiade: 6:56am On Sep 27, 2012
toba: I just wonder why u hate me even though i like u. I said it was a gross estimation and by going harsh on me proves ur intolerance embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

And where is the element of intolerance in what he has said. Pointing out ur mistake translates to intolerance?
Re: I Am A Muslim by cheddarking(m): 7:51am On Sep 27, 2012
talk2xp: Well am not a Muslim but I believe in Prophet Mohammed. Being a baptist and attending a catholic school I realised that religion is nothing but politics. Dont get me wrong I mean religion not God. Islam has got its challenges but that is not what the religion preaches. Prophet Mohammed is a role model for peace. A friend of mine brought a book from the UK last December and its was about the world most influential people. Prophet Mohammed was rated first and the reason was how he was able to spread his faith across the world. Fellow Christians, dont get me wrong but this made me to inquire more about his person from non Islamic documentaries and research and I found out he is not what we call him. When he migrated to Medina he met Jews and Christians there he respected and even associated freely with them. Same thing he did and commanded his companion to do when he went to Syria after he conquered Mecca. He believes in the almighty God and even talked to people not only about Jesus Christ but all other prophets. He refers Christians as people of the book with that he meant the Holy Bible. The list goes on and on. We must understand that the people we do evil to will always raise and rain more havoc on us. Without any fear I say we Christians started it. The Roman empire did not play fair to this whole menace same as also the British empire. To some of this empire it was about do it my way or you die and I challenge anyone to say this a lie. We live in a glass house and yet we throw stones. The world infidel started from we Christians, Pope Nicholas V started slave trade. Just say Allahu Akbar in ancient Spain not only you but your entire household will be wiped out. Do you see a Muslim becoming the President of the United State or the british Royal family marrying a Muslim? Diana tried it we know how she ended.

I can bet my left testicle, you are a muslim...

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim by IleIfe2(m): 8:28am On Sep 27, 2012

Nice, Sheik talk2xp. grin grin

Re: I Am A Muslim by freecocoa(f): 8:40am On Sep 27, 2012
cheddarking:

I can bet my left testicle, you are a muslim...
You dey bet only left testicle? Me i bet my everything, the dude is not anywhere near being a christian.

Na today?......i laugh in danish grin grin undecided
Re: I Am A Muslim by sino(m): 8:55am On Sep 27, 2012
@Talk2xp you need to come clear the air, you were being referenced on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1053141/5-examples-outstanding-muslim-tolerance/6 as claiming to be both muslim and christian.

I understand there are people who combine the two religion, they call it "chrislam"(i dont support this), and perhaps you were a christian and now a muslim or vice versa. Please come and explain yourself. Thanks.
Re: I Am A Muslim by free2ryhme: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2012
sino: I can be a monster, the devil himself, there is so much evil i can possibly do,
But, i'll rather be an angel, nay, a human, a man who is envied and respected by the angels.

The world is my stage, my power knows no limit; everything on earth, to me, subservient;
Still, i am just, balanced, never to the extremes, for i rule by the sharia; the law divine.

I am me in front of a tyrant, when faced with adversity or great misfortune, i show no fear nor grieve for i have faith and i pray.

I am patient and calm, sometimes, docile as a dove; for i have been told: success is for those who patiently preserve.

I am a lion, bold and fierce, my enemies quiver at my presence, yet, i show compassion...

Even though i am being misrepresented by unscrupulous few, i remain true; dedicated to the truth.

I am a part of a new world order, one which gaurantees a lasting peace to planet earth.

Who am i? you ask...
I am a Muslim, one who submits to the creator with hope and fear of meeting with Him at the end of the day.

who is arguing your chosen religion with you...?
Re: I Am A Muslim by rajiade: 9:57am On Sep 27, 2012
free2ryhme:

who is arguing your chosen religion with you...?

Who sought for your opinion or made u a judge.....?
Re: I Am A Muslim by Bishop7(m): 10:16am On Sep 27, 2012
The guy wrote a beautiful poem.
He balances misconception with his believes and doctrines.
The subject of whether we agree with him on his believes is irrelevant.
He rhymes well with his diction.
Nice!

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim by joe4christ(m): 10:29am On Sep 27, 2012
sino: I can be a monster, the devil himself, there is so much evil i can possibly do,
But, i'll rather be an angel, nay, a human, a man who is envied and respected by the angels.

The world is my stage, my power knows no limit; everything on earth, to me, subservient;
Still, i am just, balanced, never to the extremes, for i rule by the sharia; the law divine.

I am me in front of a tyrant, when faced with adversity or great misfortune, i show no fear nor grieve for i have faith and i pray.

I am patient and calm, sometimes, docile as a dove; for i have been told: success is for those who patiently preserve.

I am a lion, bold and fierce, my enemies quiver at my presence, yet, i show compassion...

Even though i am being misrepresented by unscrupulous few, i remain true; dedicated to the truth.

[size=15pt] I am a part of a new world order, one which gaurantees a lasting peace to planet earth. [/size]

Who am i? you ask...
I am a Muslim, one who submits to the creator with hope and fear of meeting with Him at the end of the day.

[size=15pt]Did you actually stated the bolded with your consciouse consciousness?[/size]
Re: I Am A Muslim by ifeegee(f): 10:52am On Sep 27, 2012
What is it with the religious cyber war?I am sure GOD is not deaf neither are HIS hands too short,all we need to Reach HIM is a sincerity of purpose,an open heart and HE will definitely show the way.As for me, i found that part a long time ago(CHRIST).
Re: I Am A Muslim by talk2xp: 11:21am On Sep 27, 2012
Well if am a Muslim I will proudly state it. Who am I to fear, who? Well as for those who want to bet their whole body its not strange I have biased Christian friends who ask me "Why dont you become a Muslim". Am not a Chrislam or whatever its been called but I will say this, in African family culture if you stand up against your family to correct the wrong they do to another family they ask you "to go join that family" some might even call you a bastard. I have never on this platform said am a convert to whatever religion. I was born Christian and am still a Christian actually a Baptist. No wonder they say the truth is bitter. Hate me all you want have said all I have to say. wink
Re: I Am A Muslim by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 27, 2012
toba: absolutely non

The Holy Quran is about what had happened, what is happening and what will be happening till the end of time! Where's the need for prophesies? If only non Muslims can read the Quran and see the wonders yet undiscovered in it! But then how many Nigerian
Muslims truly read and understand the Book?
Re: I Am A Muslim by tbaba1234: 11:57am On Sep 27, 2012
^A lot of people even muslims still do not know how stunning this Quran is, It is an indictment on the education we give our children about Islam and the lack of information we provide non-muslims.

Over the last couple of years, i have been stunned over and over again by this book.
Re: I Am A Muslim by babaireti(m): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2012
Well! it is true after all that some people would be too blind to see the signs,too deaf to hear the message and so naive to identify the truth about Islam being the only Religion in the sight of God,the Religion of Noah,Moses,Abraham,Jesus and the seal of prophet 'Muhammad' bin Abd'llah (PBUH), so please do not belong to adorun motito,let any one who has hears listen,stop castigating Islam ,swallow your pride and become a Muslim,join Ummah family and be rest assured of life after death.
Re: I Am A Muslim by Cityguy: 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2012
maclatunji:

Intellectual arrogance you say? I think you mean most of them show almost non-existent intellect.
And who is this?
Re: I Am A Muslim by baysol: 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2012
You are a muslim, So? How has that affected the price of gari in the market? May be the price of dynamite. grin
Re: I Am A Muslim by Cityguy: 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2012
baba ireti: Well! it is true after all that some people would be too blind to see the signs,too deaf to hear the message and so naive to identify the truth about Islam being the only Religion in the sight of God,the Religion of Noah,Moses,Abraham,Jesus and the seal of prophet 'Muhammad' bin Abd'llah (PBUH), so please do not belong to adorun motito,let any one who has hears listen,stop castigating Islam ,swallow your pride and become a Muslim,join Ummah family and be rest assured of life after death.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]
And i dey laff so tey i gaaassss!
Re: I Am A Muslim by kemoolala: 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2012
lagosapple: And so I am. And so is every man.

I will never in my life happy if i were to be born as a muslim thank God i am a CHRISTIAN and will always proud to be one. So every reasonable being shud be.
Re: I Am A Muslim by kemoolala: 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2012
Cityguy: [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]
And i dey laff so tey i gaaassss!

somebody laugh soooo tey and gassss to baba ireti's comment even me i shit for body as i dey laugh my own. I pray that it will not be too late for u oooo baba ireti. Leave the religion of violent pple and follow JESUS CHRIST, that thru only HIM life after death is certain. WAKE UP BABA IRETI BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!
Re: I Am A Muslim by kemoolala: 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2012
The.Man:
Muslims spend more time defending their religion than actually preaching it. What does islam really say?

From where I'm standing and from what I see, islam is far from peace, and I have every reason to think that way. The evidence speaks for its self.

New world order.......smh

True talk jare i totally agree wit u, far to peace they said they are preaching.
Re: I Am A Muslim by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2012
New World Order abi, Well no P we shall see and wait ooo, you mentioned you are at war can i ask who you guys are at war with?
Re: I Am A Muslim by Caseless: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2012
freecocoa: ^ROTFLMAO. grin grin grin @ this post.

Ignorance is indeed bliss.
U appear more ignorant here cos u hav not posted any argument 2 counter his claim. U must also wake up! *yawns*
Re: I Am A Muslim by Caseless: 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2012
Talk2xp, u'r d kind of xtains we muslims admire cos u take ur time 2 read about other religion, and not attackin based on stereotype or western media view of islam. Keep it up bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can A Muslim Brother Approach A Muslim Lady During The Ramadan Fasting / Interesting Story Of Bilqis & Prophet Sulaiman (may Allaah Peace And Blessings B / Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.