Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,931 members, 7,956,497 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:56 PM

Drogba Or Anelka! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Drogba Or Anelka! (840 Views)

Gary Cahill: Drogba’s Return Has Boosted Chelsea / Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles / We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drogba Or Anelka! by dipo2much(m): 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2008
Many "drogbafans" wouldn't welcome this question,but I think if you are not a newbie in football, (Like one of those guys who only started watching football when they heard that one money-miss-road russiAn had bought a club called Chelsea and was trying to sign everybody in the world all-star team) If you have been a REAL follower of football without bias for a party,then you should think better.

Tell me who is better btw the two and why.

As for me Anelka is much more clinical than Drogba.

Another reason is that Anelka doesnt restrict his movement to the front alone.

To me Anelka is better than Drogba. (I have anough bulletproof to take your shots) grin
MEANWHILE EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW THAT IN TERMS OF TRANSFER FEES,ANELKA HAS COST MORE THAN ANY OTHER PLAYER IN THE WORLD WITH ABOUT 87M POUNDS SINCE THE BEGINNING OF HIS CAREER

HE ALSO ONE THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WITH REAL MADRID,DROGBA AND CHLSEA WILL NEVER WIN THAT ONE

I WAS ONCE A GUNNER,I AM NOW A GUNNER,I WILL ALWAYS BE A GUNNER.
I'M PROUD TO BE
Re: Drogba Or Anelka! by Migines(m): 9:15am On Jan 14, 2008
U talk too much. Neway, DROGBA!
Re: Drogba Or Anelka! by dejiavu(m): 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2008
@ dipo2much truely u talk 2 much.

How many chelsea games have u watched? Let me remind u , last season, the match btw everton and chelsea, after chelsea restored their lead, Drogba dropped back and play the remaining part of the game as a right full back.

I didn't condem Nic. but I'll still prefer Drog.

BLUESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FOR EVERRRRRRRRRRRR
Re: Drogba Or Anelka! by cooljoe(m): 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2008
Didier for chilse, Anelka is also a good player though.
Re: Drogba Or Anelka! by Migines(m): 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2008
No doubt.
Re: Drogba Or Anelka! by tosinadeda: 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2008
drogba my freaking foot

anelka all the way
Re: Drogba Or Anelka! by nazzyon(m): 12:21am On Jan 15, 2008
Come on Anelka just played a match for Chelsea and you've started to compare him to Drogba.

Atleast give the guy a chance to play more games before you start comparing him.

Drogba scored several goals, moves at a very fast pace and converts most of the opportunity that comes his way for Chelsea.

Anelka only played a single match for the club, has not score yet for club although had a scoring chance and change Chelsea's pattern of play.

All the above which Anelka had done for the club is not up to a quarter of Drogba's.

Just give him some more time before you compare him to anyone.
Re: Drogba Or Anelka! by dapsycool(m): 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2008
Another stupid thread by one of arsene wenger's dog.
go and compare adebayo a.k.a beans seller with van pee shit, leave chelsea alone, bad belle
Re: Drogba Or Anelka! by dominique(f): 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2008
Lets not forget dat drogba scored on his first game wit chelsea. Anelka showed wat stuf he's got and the epl is all about goals n not skills.
Re: Drogba Or Anelka! by nazzyon(m): 11:45pm On Jan 15, 2008
dominique:

Lets not forget that Drogba scored on his first game wit chelsea. Anelka showed what stuf he's got and the epl is all about goals n not skills.

There is still more days to come for Anelka. Which is why I keep saying, it is not the right time to compare these players.

Even if Anelka scored more goal than Drogba on that day. I don't it is high time to compare the players.
Re: Drogba Or Anelka! by tosinadeda: 12:24am On Jan 16, 2008
imagine u guys they talk like say anelka na small boy who b drogba where anelka dey embarassed
Re: Drogba Or Anelka! by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 16, 2008
let talk from the angle of awards.
How many times has anelka been nominated?
how many awards has he received?
He is more experienced than Drogba, no doubt
but Drogba is still number one striker for Chelsea

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT
If you doubt, ask Shevy
Re: Drogba Or Anelka! by onavae(m): 11:59am On Jan 16, 2008
1 name, ANELKA!
Re: Drogba Or Anelka! by Ifeniyi22(m): 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2008
nazzyon:

Come on Anelka just played a match for Chelsea and you've started to compare him to Drogba.

Atleast give the guy a chance to play more games before you start comparing him.

Please what has the number of matches play by either Anelka or Drogba have to do with comparing them.I believe the question is who the better player is.I believe Anelka and still is a better player.

Anelka only played a single match for the club, has not score yet for club although had a scoring chance and change Chelsea's pattern of play.

All the above which Anelka had done for the club is not up to a quarter of Drogba's. So

Just give him some more time before you compare him to anyone. why
 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Michel Platini Slams Real Madrid's 'excessive' Pursuit Of Cristiano Ronaldo / Champions League Knock Out Stage (round Of 16) / Girl Friend Blames Boatengs Numerous Injuries On Too Much S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.