Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Johnny Depp And Jude Law - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Johnny Depp And Jude Law (1352 Views)

Poll: Who's better btw Johnny Depp and Jude Law

Johnny Depp: 100% (6 votes)
Jude Law: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Johnny Depp Surprised Sick Kids In Hospital Dressed As Jack Sparrow. / Johnny Depp Of "Pirates Of The Caribbean" Faces Possible 10-year Prison Sentence / Sherlock Holmes - Robert Downey Jr & Jude Law Gave It Their Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Johnny Depp And Jude Law by sect(m): 7:27am On Jan 14, 2008
I can't really figure out who's better between these two guys,i think its depp or no it should be law or maybe both of them are equally good,movie maniacs what do y'all think
Re: Johnny Depp And Jude Law by vescucci(m): 8:36am On Jan 14, 2008
A very close call, but I think Johnny wins!
Re: Johnny Depp And Jude Law by bgees(m): 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2008
u should see donnie brasco, platoon,once upon a time in mexico and pirates of the caribbean trilogy. johnny depp is very versatile.
but jude law is good too.
johnny depp WINS!
Re: Johnny Depp And Jude Law by dinozzo(m): 1:15am On Jan 19, 2008
I think Johnny depp is a better actor like the poster above me mentioned hes a more versatile actor.

Jude law is good too but there are particular type of films he can act, well when I think of it again hes done two films which I watched that he took a serious role thats Enemy at the Gates and Cold Mountain, I was particularly impressed with the former.

But all in all I think Johnny Depp is a better actor, hes also been in the business for a longer period.
Re: Johnny Depp And Jude Law by iice(f): 2:56am On Feb 05, 2008
Sorry but what are we comparing. . .their looks?
I must say Jude Law is bloody beautiful
But then again Depp is more my taste. . .i like all the angles and planes of his face
Acting wise. . .Depp i agree is more versatile and has a knack for portraying eccentric/wacky characters perfectly (And i ain't being biased)
Depp's range is pretty good, from conservative to bad boy. From clean cut to dirty locks, from scaredy cat to freaking crazy.
Law is good but like dinozzo said, he usually is better in some roles. Though i really liked him in Gattica.
Re: Johnny Depp And Jude Law by odada(m): 6:17am On Feb 06, 2008
Hmnnnnnnnnnnnn,comparism . . .let me think . . .hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn JUDE LAW,JOHNNY DEPP!!! hmnnnnnnnn . . .okay,I thinkĀ  they both totally rock as actors.personal life they are both twisted;they was a scandal of Jude law sleeping with his child's nanny and we all know about Johnny's weird behaviour and how he runs offf to the south of France where he lives to avoid the hollywood blitz paparazzi's .

For the rest stuff I think mi iice baby said it all. But then again,what are we comparing?
Re: Johnny Depp And Jude Law by cooljoe(m): 11:57am On Feb 06, 2008
Johnny Depp is the my favorite actor alongside Sean Connery. I also love Jude Law, he's got the looks, but I've got to pick Captain Jack Sparrow.

(1) (Reply)

Best Magician Between Harry Potter And Merlin / Where Is TSTV? / Easter Price Slash! Get The All New DSTV Explora For Less!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.