Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Easter Price Slash! Get The All New DSTV Explora For Less! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Easter Price Slash! Get The All New DSTV Explora For Less! (1350 Views)

Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price / Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders / Multichoice Nigeria Introduces New Dstv & Gotv Packages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easter Price Slash! Get The All New DSTV Explora For Less! by naijawesterosi: 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
DStv Making Easter Holiday More Exciting and Entertaining!

DStv is making Easter holiday more exciting and entertaining at an extra affordable rate this year!

Be one of the many to enjoy maximum entertainment at a minimum price in the DStv Explora Price Slash.

Get an Explora decoder with dish + one month Compact subscription at a discount price of N29,900 (formerly N51,600), and take full control of your entertainment.

With the Explora decoder; you can pause, rewind, record and playback all your favourite shows!

Hurry now and get yours at all designated DStv outlets. Offer valid while stock lasts. Follow @DStvNigeria on Instagram or @DStvNg on twitter, for more information. #DStvExplora #EasterSlash #WeLoveDStv

Re: Easter Price Slash! Get The All New DSTV Explora For Less! by meobizy(f): 5:10am On Sep 18, 2018
My problem with this decoder is the downgraded picture quality compared to their other offerings. The decoder's many functions more than make up for it though.
I have one and fully enjoying it. I recommend it to other potential customers.

(1) (Reply)

Jim Ikye Is Humiliating / Have You Watched Boston Legal? / Five 2014 Tv Shows You Shouldn't Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.