Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,148 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (1010) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2398152 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Onyejerenima: 10:16pm On Mar 16
The interior

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Onyejerenima: 10:22pm On Mar 16
More

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Onyejerenima: 10:28pm On Mar 16
Honestly I'm suspecting Ezemuo honestly he is among those that are eating imo state money, if not how come he was able to acquire This Rolls Royce Cullina? About 400million car.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Onyejerenima: 10:37pm On Mar 16
Meanwhile the second inland bridge is under rehabilitation, in January when I visited owerri last that road was very bad although it has been like that for long now

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Onyejerenima: 10:43pm On Mar 16
Broveens42:
Afrexim Bank set to invest 1.5 Billion Dollars in Imo state
don't be too excited bro we know them very well

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 7:48pm On Mar 18
NIGHT VIEW OF IMSU JUNCTION

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Broveens42(m): 8:12pm On Mar 18
Onyejerenima:
Meanwhile the second inland bridge is under rehabilitation, in January when I visited owerri last that road was very bad although it has been like that for long now

Nice development.
I so much love the landmark started by Rochas.
It captures old and new Owerri in one picture

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Broveens42(m): 8:15pm On Mar 18
Onyejerenima:
More

A glimpse of the block work says it all...
A world class project

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Broveens42(m): 8:22pm On Mar 18
Onyejerenima:
don't be too excited bro we know them very well

What's the big deal about a bank investing in Nigeria's second largest economy?
If it didn't work for ihedioha, it shouldn't be a surprise, considering the uncertainties surrounding his governorship
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nchenches: 2:00am On Mar 19
Broveens42:

What's the big deal about a bank investing in Nigeria's second largest economy?
If it didn't work for ihedioha, it shouldn't be a surprise, considering the uncertainties surrounding his governorship
Which one be "Nigeria's second largest economy"? Imo state?
Your Imo govt house boss is in his manic fit of vendetta against his old political opponent from Orlu, and in the process, he has used Ebubeagu to demolish the once most vibrant economy of whole area of Orlu-Orsu-Orueast federal constituency in Imo state, but lives in the lie that people do not know that he authored the economic destruction.
Millions of Dollars worth landed properties in Orlu metropolis are now in ruins.
You his aslickers tell the world the falsehood that IPOB/ESN was hidding in Orlu/Orsu.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Broveens42(m): 7:26am On Mar 19
Nchenches:

Which one be "Nigeria's second largest economy"? Imo state?
Your Imo govt house boss is in his manic fit of vendetta against his old political opponent from Orlu, and in the process, he has used Ebubeagu to demolish the once most vibrant economy of whole area of Orlu-Orsu-Orueast federal constituency in Imo state, but lives in the lie that people do not know that he authored the economic destruction.
Millions of Dollars worth landed properties in Orlu metropolis are now in ruins.
You his aslickers tell the world the falsehood that IPOB/ESN was hidding in Orlu/Orsu.

Oh!! I thought Orlu was never vibrant. I thought it was only about Owerri .. so Orlu was vibrant before Hope came in?
This is wonderful.
Imo state is the second largest economy in Nigeria, a fact you can't dismiss with emotions
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Onyejerenima: 9:48pm On Mar 19
Broveens42:

Oh!! I thought Orlu was never vibrant. I thought it was only about Owerri .. so Orlu was vibrant before Hope came in?
This is wonderful.
Imo state is the second largest economy in Nigeria, a fact you can't dismiss with emotions
I think we are third position now until when the two gas companies starts work later this year
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 1:48am On Mar 20
Second largest economy with commercial se.x hawking and brothels as the major stock in trade of the economy while imo indigenes are running away to Lagos, Onitsha, Enugu and even Abakaliki of recent for greener pastures. So much for a big economy. Una self delusions and self deceit is second to none . Mumu people haha

Broveens42:

This is wonderful.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 4:59am On Mar 20
Owerri - Wide Roads

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 5:03am On Mar 20
Owerri

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 5:03am On Mar 20
Owerri - 2

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 5:04am On Mar 20
Owerri - 3

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SmartPolician: 2:07am On Mar 21
NwekereNdokl:
I am happy you posted this yourself Ikengawo, it further proves what we have been saying that Owerri is a slum and a glorified village. Muddy rustic village . No wonder most imo indigenes prefer to live in Onitsha and Enugu, but you can never find other igbos living in Owerri . Shame . Hahahaha

There's nothing wrong with the Owerri pictures you always share all over Nairaland. If you want to ridicule the town, you are doing a terrible job at it.

Nigeria is a third-world country for a reason, meaning that the world doesn't expect so much from the country. If you had taken those pictures with a high-end smartphone, I am sure the picture quality would be better.

Get a life, dude....

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 2:36am On Mar 21
SmartPolician:

There's nothing wrong with the Owerri pictures you always share all over Nairaland. If you want to ridicule the town, you are doing a terrible job at it.

Nigeria is a third-world country for a reason, meaning that the world doesn't expect so much from the country. If you had taken those pictures with a high-end smartphone, I am sure the picture quality would be better.

Get a life, dude....

lol, you're correct. the pictures he uses to insult Owerri look great LOL Idk what in those pictures he believes anyone would be ashamed of

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 12:11pm On Mar 21
Ok then we shall keep sharing the pictures to keep proving a point . Get a life and stop crying

SmartPolician:

Get a life, dude....
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 12:12pm On Mar 21
Ikengawo but you are always running around whenever we share them hahaha

Ofodirinwa:

lol, you're correct. the pictures he uses to insult Owerri look great LOL Idk what in those pictures he believes anyone would be ashamed of
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:31am On Mar 22
Onyejerenima:
More

It doesn't look befitting of that space. What that space deserves is a highrise since the former ICC was covertly demolished. Government should have allocated the land to private developers of 20 floors residential, hospitality and office complex.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Broveens42(m): 11:42am On Mar 22
Flash*****
3rd inland road has been reconstructed to ease movement between old and new owerri, as construction of Assumpta flyover begins

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Onyejerenima: 2:11pm On Mar 23
Abagworo:

It doesn't look befitting of that space. What that space deserves is a highrise since the former ICC was covertly demolished. Government should have allocated the land to private developers of 20 floors residential, hospitality and office complex.
how can you allocate such wahala land to private developer? When you know fully well that athan achonu is not happy about the land. That building is very massive u need to see it physical ten times better than what okorocha did before
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:56pm On Mar 24
Onyejerenima:
how can you allocate such wahala land to private developer? When you know fully well that athan achonu is not happy about the land. That building is very massive u need to see it physical ten times better than what okorocha did before

What Okorocha did before was Okay but I still felt it wasn't befitting of that place hence it would be removed in future for befitting skyscrapers. The best thing for such place is to allocate the land if possible to Uzodinma himself or his crony provided he will build solid and befitting skyscraper.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Onyejerenima: 5:51pm On Mar 24
Abagworo:

What Okorocha did before was Okay but I still felt it wasn't befitting of that place hence it would be removed in future for befitting skyscrapers. The best thing for such place is to allocate the land if possible to Uzodinma himself or his crony provided he will build solid and befitting skyscraper.
owerri is not matured yet to have skyscraper except the building will be hotel because constant electricity will be needed
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 7:32pm On Mar 25
Abagworo:

Have you heard: IMO STATE IS THE HIGHEST BORROWER STATE IN NIGERIA?

You want Uzodinma to borrow more to build you sky scraters in Owerri, so that as you parambulate around in Owerri, you take a look at the sky scrappers, you get pleased, not that you can profit anything from the skyscrapers.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:04pm On Mar 25
Onyejerenima:
owerri is not matured yet to have skyscraper except the building will be hotel because constant electricity will be needed

An entertainment center with mall, hotels, conference center, high end restaurants etc in a 20 storey building will work well in Owerri. Why most skyscrapers in Nigeria are empty is because they were built for office spaces while we are dominated by informal sector. The residential ones are always occupied

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 12:25am On Mar 26
Abagworo:

An entertainment center with mall, hotels, conference center, high end restaurants etc in a 20 storey building will work well in Owerri. Why most skyscrapers in Nigeria are empty is because they were built for office spaces while we are dominated by informal sector. The residential ones are always occupied

But you became a billionaire at a very young age, as you have boasted several times here. Why don't you use your wealth to build the 20 storeys scy scrapper in Owerri? Where have you seen govt in estate business except housing for citizens? You are not yet done in your Owerri with all the six sets of years of federal housing estates to all of Imo state that were all cornered to Owerri. During Mbakwe admin, federal housing estates to Imo state were shared among the LGAs of Imo state then. That's when people like your Rochas boss were not on top of govt in Imo state.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 12:36am On Mar 26
Abagworo:

If your former boss, Rochas Okorocha, is still in charge of Imo state, you would have bullied him into building 20 storey skyscraper in Owerri as sign for him to be recognised nationwide as best presidential material, like Rochas flyovers that are disused now.
There will be no power to run the hotel, few daring people will try to enter the top floors of such a building. Alas, succeeding gov will bulldoze the building; as usual.
Even the high rise ISOPADEC headquarters that was built by Rochas in Owerri instead of in Ohaji, Oru, Oguta, Egbema - who climbs up the top floors of the building these days?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 2:49am On Mar 26
Seplat Set to Double Gas Production From Anoh Plant in Nigeria

Seplat Energy Plc said it has completed mechanical and installation works at its Anoh gas plant, which is expected to double the company’s gas production once it becomes fully operational.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-01-03/seplat-set-to-double-gas-production-from-anoh-plant-in-nigeria?embedded-checkout=true

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 9:55am On Mar 26
Broveens42:
Flash*****
3rd inland road has been reconstructed to ease movement between old and new owerri, as construction of Assumpta flyover begins

Why is Hope Uzodinma so interested in building a flyover at Assumpta Roundabout? Why not bring down and remodel the useless ones Rochas built so that motorists can start using them? I mean all flyovers and that yeye thing he calls Ojukwu tunnel.

Now that Hope Uzodinma has gotten his second tenure, I hope he will work on that Naval base or whatever he talked about at Oguta. I no like that man. You didn't have significant projects in your first 4 years in office na the second tenure wey governors dey use loot you wan impress.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.