Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (1007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2411768 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) ... (1021) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 7:23pm On Mar 06
You know nothing else other than curse but I will curse you back.

You are a useless cursed frustrated basstard. Your entire generation is cursed . You and your entire family shall remain cursed and useless just like imo state is useless backward and worthless.

Your future is sealed and you are going to remain stagnant in life until you leave this earth. Your generations are going to remain stagnant. Cursed frustrated animal. Na me only me fit una . Bring it on

nwadikeokey11:
Since you are just a worthless new stack illiterate buffoon who just crawled out to talk rubbish, you and your useless generation are permanently cursed and it shall remain so. Your heavens and earth are forever closed. Retarded dimwit
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by nwadikeokey11: 7:49pm On Mar 06
Amah70:

One can see from this comment that you are nwafor real from Imo state.
After Mbakwe, Owerri colonised Imo state through hiding in "Owerri is state capital" to STEAL all federal government development infrastructures for Imo state and got them located in Owerri. Succesive govs battle to provide relevant road infrastructures to the surging overpopulation to Owerri. Owerri people sell lands from New Owerri and now nearing boundary with Ikwerre.

Owerri people never thought for one minute for what federal infrastructures to leave for Orlu and Okigwe to develop with. Owerri people still struggle till today to get federal establishments to Imo state be located in Owerri area. Reason: people of Owerri zone have no cultural, traditional and dialect relationship with people in Orlu and Okigwe senatorial zones. They are related to Ikwerre instead, that's why urban expansion of Owerri goes towards Ikwerre more than north of Imo state.
I have debated what you have just said here now years ago on YouTube. Owerri have grabbed everything that comes to Imo not minding how other zones are feeling, but what are you going to do since we have had dummies as governors? If there's a will from any governor to also give some attention to other zones no individual, group or people in Owerri can dare stand on his way. When Rochas wanted to move, is it Eke Onunwa to Naze, though still under Owerri zone the elders of Owerri protested, cursing and threatening fire and brimstone should he dare but Rochas cared less and went ahead to move the market and guess what? No fucking heaven fell. So it all boils down to the governors to decide and not any person. I repeat all what we have had since the return of democracy in Imo are bunch of accursed rogues, 419ers in politician garment. Well Owerri people are already suffering the consequences of their wickedness which is supported by successive governors against other zones in the state because almost all their daughters are official prostitutes. Yes that's what you get when you grab all the federal and states unis, polys, etc to your zone only. Things will not likely go well in Owerri in the future if this trend continues in Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 8:22pm On Mar 06
nwadikeokey11:
I have debated what you have just said here now years ago on YouTube. Owerri have grabbed everything that comes to Imo not minding how other zones are feeling, but what are you going to do since we have had dummies as governors? If there's a will from any governor to also give some attention to other zones no individual, group or people in Owerri can dare stand on his way. When Rochas wanted to move, is it Eke Onunwa to Naze, though still under Owerri zone the elders of Owerri protested, cursing and threatening fire and brimstone should he dare but Rochas cared less and went ahead to move the market and guess what? No fucking heaven fell. So it all boils down to the governors to decide and not any person. I repeat all what we have had since the return of democracy in Imo are bunch of accursed rogues, 419ers in politician garment. Well Owerri people are already suffering the consequences of their wickedness which is supported by successive governors against other zones in the state because almost all their daughters are official prostitutes. Yes that's what you get when you grab all the federal and states unis, polys, etc to your zone only. Things will not likely go well in Owerri in the future if this trend continues in Imo state.

Men who grind axe with persons in Orlu till they die emerged as gov of Imo state since 2007, apart from Owerri seizing all govt institutions that induce human and economic development to Imo state wherever located, for location in Owerri.
Owerri profited from these govs, as the govs face only provision of social amenities in Owerri, and to their villages; abandoned Orlu and Okigwe to rot.
But once they leave office, what they built in their villages decay because there are very few people in their villages.
In Mbano, the dual carriage road Ohakim built in his village has gone down.
In Ogboko, the hometown of Rochas Okorocha, it's rotting roads and other govt buildings.
Hope Uzodinma has started his own: he has closed Orlu High court that existed perhaps before he was born and built a similar High Court in his Omuma village. He has refused to get accreditation for IMSUTH in Orlu but built a mini IMSUTH in his village. He bulldozed the fireservice station in Orlu that was established when he was a school boy. He sadistically demolished a landmark solid gate in Y-junction of Orlu.
He is now building dual carriage ways pass his hometown. But the day after Uzodinma leaves office, will what obtains in Ohakim and Okorocha hometowns not obtain in his Omuma?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by nwadikeokey11: 9:06pm On Mar 06
Amah70:

Men who grind axe with persons in Orlu till they die emerged as gov of Imo state since 2007, apart from Owerri seizing all govt institutions that induce human and economic development to Imo state wherever located, for location in Owerri.
Owerri profited from these govs, as the govs face only provision of social amenities in Owerri, and to their villages; abandoned Orlu and Okigwe to rot.
But once they leave office, what they built in their villages decay because there are very few people in their villages.
In Mbano, the dual carriage road Ohakim built in his village has gone down.
In Ogboko, the hometown of Rochas Okorocha, it's rotting roads and other govt buildings.
Hope Uzodinma has started his own: he has closed Orlu High court that existed perhaps before he was born and built a similar High Court in his Omuma village. He has refused to get accreditation for IMSUTH in Orlu but built a mini IMSUTH in his village. He bulldozed the fireservice station in Orlu that was established when he was a school boy. He sadistically demolished a landmark solid gate in Y-junction of Orlu.
He is now building dual carriage ways pass his hometown. But the day after Uzodinma leaves office, will what obtains in Ohakim and Okorocha hometowns not obtain in his Omuma?
You are right. Ohakiya and thanks to God oha really kinaya that was why he didn't come back for second term. The fool is from Okwelle/Annara just after my place Amaraku. In fact his village house is so close to my place that it won't take you up to 20minutes to trek from my place to his house, but you know what? Even in his on village and community he did absolutely nothing. A well known fraud star, aka 419 who became an unfortunate governor and thought he could bully everybody, I thank God he was disgraced out of office thereby causing Okigwe zone not to complete their 8yrs quarter, but you know I was happy he didn't win his second bid. Now Uzodimgba abi Uzodinjo the equally terrible thief is there stealing every thing. Rochies abi Rochas okorohausa, also a dirty 419er did his own too. What do we say of Achike Udenwa administration? That one isn't different from his rogue counterparts, a terrible rogue too. My uncle was the perm sec of finance Imo state during Achike Udenwas regime and guess what? He retired my uncle. Chief MC Nwadike simply because my Uncle refused to endorse his request to move some billions of naira belonging to the state. He asked my uncle to resign if he wasn't gonna play ball and my uncle honorably resigned. Imo have been cursed with serial criminal governors since Dee Mbakwe left office. Imo state budget every year is always higher than the other 4 South East states combined, now tell me the development such huge amount has brought to Imo state? I had a Imo state law maker who came to my shop in Lagos to buy suits some time ago, and he said Uzodimgba will finish Imo if he is not stopped. He said Uzodimgba will budget huge amount, a supposed money needed to execute contracts, projects and others only for him to just do few kilometers of road and pockets the rest of the money. Then I asked him why they even had to approve all those billions of naira when they know the money will end up in Uzodimgbas pocket,? He said, you know there's no much they as law makers can really do against the executive, unless you want to be removed from the state house of assembly. Is indeed a very terrible situation Ndi Imo have found themselves. And I tell you if that guy has focussed his attacks , etc on Imo state government and governors, insult, abuse, curse, even wish them the most evil, I would have even supported him but cursing and insulting the people of Imo is something he must pay for as God liveth.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Pascal9: 10:31pm On Mar 06
longayink:

Everywhere in Anambra State is practically becoming modern cities
Every small town in Europe is like city because the small towns have all the social amenities in bigger cities.

You may wish to build Owerri two to three deck cities, but let flood carry away rest of Imo state.
Onye oshi, Barawo, Ole. The thief logic that you people have used to make Imo state become a state with only one modern city - Owerri is state capital naaa. Stupid logic.
Onye oshi. Don't reply me again. I don't want to reply to primitive dimwits.
keyboard warrior , efuluefus
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 11:54am On Mar 07
Owerri is a dirty slum and a glorified village. Aba is even looking better than Owerri. Onitsha is the America of ndi imo state that’s why most imo indigenes prefer to live in Anambra. Owerri is a pigsty filthy village. Look at the current conditions of Owerri and uzodimma the chief pig has ran away from imo state due to insecurity

Ttipsy:
So it’s Aba vs Onitsha this time?
I am glad the current governors are really doing their best to clean up the piggy Owerri
Soludo and Otti has huge work to do because both cities are currently being delivered from pigs

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Broveens42(m): 12:34pm On Mar 07
Breaking!
Distribution of relief materials for civil servants in imo state, is ongoing at the state Secretariat
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 1:26pm On Mar 07
NwekereNdokl:
Owerri is a dirty slum and a glorified village. Aba is even looking better than Owerri. Onitsha is the America of ndi imo state that’s why most imo indigenes prefer to live in Anambra. Owerri is a pigsty filthy village. Look at the current conditions of Owerri and uzodimma the chief pig has ran away from imo state due to insecurity

owerri has never been identified as worlds most polluted cities
But Aba and onitsha has been listed.

I am happy with what Otti and soludo is doing.
Delivering the cities from pigs.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 1:32pm On Mar 07
Owerri is infact the dirtiest and most backward in the world and Nigeria. Have you wondered why most imo indigenes prefer to live in Onitsha and Awka, it is because Owerri is a slum and a glorified dirty village. lol

Unfortunately, Ozodimgba is not doing anything to fix Owerri and make is liveable.

Ttipsy:
owerri has never been identified as worlds most polluted cities
But Aba and onitsha has been listed.
I am happy with what Otti and soludo is doing.
Delivering the cities from pigs.

Owerri should be bombed and rebuilt, because this is an embarrassment to Nigeria lol

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 1:35pm On Mar 07
NwekereNdokl:
Owerri is infact the dirtiest and most backward in the world and Nigeria. Have you wondered why most imo indigenes prefer to live in Onitsha and Awka, it is because Owerri is a slum and a glorified dirty village. lol

Unfortunately, Ozodimgba is not doing anything to fix Owerri and make is liveable.

Owerri should be bombed and rebuilt, because this is an embarrassment to Nigeria lol
l
just stated the obvious.
IYour irrelevant comment is fully ignored

By the way you are not Igbo
Old pigg
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 1:37pm On Mar 07
Fact is a fact. I stated the facts that even imo indigenes confirmed. There’s a reason most imo indigenes prefer to live in Onitsha than your cursed dirty glorified village Owerri. Shame on imo state for not having a befitting township . Jobless old miserable pig

Ttipsy:
I just stated the obvious.
Your irrelevant comment is fully ignored
By the way you are Igbo
Old pigg
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 1:38pm On Mar 07
NwekereNdokl:
Fact is a fact. I stated the facts that even imo indigenes confirmed. There’s a reason most imo indigenes prefer to live in Onitsha than your cursed dirty glorified village Owerri. Shame on imo state for not having a befitting township . Jobless old miserable pig

I am glad at what soludo and Otti is doing
Rebranding and cleaning up the mess in both cities
But for you pigg, try n get a life
You and your lot r a disgrace
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 1:41pm On Mar 07
It is sad that uzodimma is not doing anything to fix the dirty pigsty glorified village Owerri. Most imo indigenes refused to leave Onitsha because they know that pigsty Owerri is not liveable. Owerri has become a disgrace to igboland. So unfortunate that imo state has become a failed state.

Ttipsy:

I am glad at what soludo and Otti is doing
Rebranding and cleaning up the mess in both cities
But for you pigg, try n get a life
You and your lot r a disgrace

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 1:44pm On Mar 07
NwekereNdokl:
It is sad that uzodimma is not doing anything to fix the dirty pigsty glorified village Owerri. Most imo indigenes refused to leave Onitsha because they know that pigsty Owerri is not liveable. Owerri has become a disgrace to igboland. So unfortunate that imo state has become a failed state.

your identity says you are from the other part of the country
I wonder what you are doing on thread that doesn’t concern you

You are really a disgrace
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 1:45pm On Mar 07

You are a cursed disgrace

Ttipsy:
your identity says you are from the other part of the country
I wonder what you are doing on thread that doesn’t concern you
You are really a disgrace

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 1:50pm On Mar 07
Miserable frustrated imo basstard. You want your post to go without a response, but no way , it’s not going to happen. Na only me fit una for this platform. You are talking about division but you old miserable ediot is the origin. Owerri is a glorified slum and your rants cannot change it

Ttipsy:
I think the earlier pple start ignoring you, the better
You are not from any of these states
You only want to cause division
Hopeless adult
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 2:06pm On Mar 07
NwekereNdokl:
Miserable frustrated imo basstard. You want your post to go without a response, but no way , it’s not going to happen. Na only me fit una for this platform. You are talking about division but you old miserable ediot is the origin. Owerri is a glorified slum and your rants cannot change it

mr impostor,
I challenge you to reveal your true identity

Shameless old man

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 2:07pm On Mar 07
Georgechukwuoge:

Don't mind the kogi miscreants
Chinoso Wilberforce dike, the HIV patients grin
oh he’s from Kogi ?

Lol

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Onyejerenima: 2:08pm On Mar 07
Boulevard hotel

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 2:09pm On Mar 07
Miserable frustrated envious bitter imo ediot. You are pained that I never allowed you envious bitter people to have your way here to spread your lies. I am the only one that fits you cursed people lol. . Hopeless jobless vagabond

Ttipsy:
you are really an impostor.
If truly you are from igbo/Anambra
Come forward with your evidence/documents
Hopeless adult.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 2:10pm On Mar 07
NwekereNdokl:
Miserable frustrated envious bitter imo ediot. You are pained that I never allowed you envious bitter people to have your way here to spread your lies. I am the only one that fits you cursed people lol. . Hopeless jobless vagabond

if you are Igbo or from Anambra
Share us with your supporting documents.

Stop being an impostor
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 2:11pm On Mar 07
Shameless jobless miserable envious imo bassstard. You are angry because Owerri is a glorified vil hahaha

Ttipsy:
mr impostor,
I challenge you to reveal your true identity
Shameless old man

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 2:12pm On Mar 07
Owerri is a slum

Hahahaha

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 2:13pm On Mar 07
No amount of propaganda and lies can ever change the fact that Owerri is a glorified village hahahaha

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 2:13pm On Mar 07
NwekereNdokl:
Shameless jobless miserable envious imo bassstard. You are angry because Owerri is a glorified vil hahaha

lol you are on your own oo

You think we don’t know
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 2:15pm On Mar 07
Cursed envious imo man, you started insults and now you are running. Hahahaha. Owerri is a slum and a glorified village that’s why you are constantly crying. You cannot change the reality

Ttipsy:
it’s really beyond just raining insults and acting like a mad dog
Post your documents so your fellow Anambra people will identify you.
Or quit from instigating division.
You are neither Igbo or from any of these states.
Shame on you
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Onyejerenima: 2:17pm On Mar 07
Another hotel at wethdral road near govt roundabout. Ike agwula dibia uwa

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 2:25pm On Mar 07
NwekereNdokl:
Cursed envious imo man, you started insults and now you are running. Hahahaha. Owerri is a slum and a glorified village that’s why you are constantly crying. You cannot change the reality

you are not Igbo and you can never be.

If you dare me , I doubt you to share with us your documents.

Foolish man

(1) (2) (3) ... (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) ... (1021) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.