Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,809 members, 7,862,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2434437 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (1023) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
Is this thread about Ikwerre people? What's happening here biko?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by tonychristopher: 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
emmysoftyou:
stop replying a confuse boi...

If yu re a true sons of igboland,pls learn how to ignore a nitwit..

Dis thread is meant for issues affecting imo positively and negatively..

Not meant to abuse a whole tribe because of one confuse nonentity.

Tonychristopher take note
millionaire
and donmarius..
Pls ignored him and dont allow him or give him the chance to derail this wondafu thread

Don't mind that hopeathand that is so confused that thinks he is Igbo but not

Noted
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by biafranking: 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
tonychristopher:

Don't mind that hopeathand that is so confused that thinks he is Igbo but not

Noted
he is askin yu to ignore him...
Than derailing the thread...

aint good for a brothaman..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by tonychristopher: 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
HopeAtHand:

I dnt care whose thread this is, i will keep on Typing Ikwerre all through as long as i want and it is what it is.

Okrika issue is partially resolved..You Igbos created that mess for Us..Ikwerres are constantly working towards achieving a better Port Harcourt..all outstanding issues will be resolved soonest.

Now to a very important issue, Whats your take on the proliferation of hotels in Owerri...Is that the kind of development the town needs?

Lost lousy ikwerre man
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
berem:
Is this thread about Ikwerre people? What's happening here biko?

That guy is not even Ikwerre in the 1st place but an impostor thread spoiler. He should be ignored. This is Odenigbo guest lodge in Owerri.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by HopeAtHand: 11:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
Donmarrius:
[s][/s]
Stupidity is when a grasshopper thinks that he is a bird,but realises he isn't,at the stomach of real birds.
I av' told you,you should be rubbing shoulder with perharps Ogoni or Ogbia people.
Quit this "notice me" game of yours.
Even if that usel.ess Abagworo mentioned you here,you should warn him not to,because you don't av' any business with Igbos.[s][/s]

As for Obigbo,you better focus on your four L.G.As,else you regret it.

You better focus on your own state.

Unnecessarily exerting energy about, looking for 'Imaginary' Igbos outside the 5 Southeast states is an effort in futility.

However, if people of Oyigbo conclude that they are Igbos, they will be transported back across Imo River into Abia where they came from, because in all sincerity, that land called Oyigbo where the settled belong to the Ogonis.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 11:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
I'm a passer-by but is like i will branch and engage this HopeatHand for a short while.

Hmmmmm, every ant must point a finger at a giant Igbo, if ikwerres think that Rivers state belong to them let them ask Igbos to vacate Portharcourt and see what will happen to them, this is not 1970 and can't be. I'm sorry Igbo has dominated your place just like Yorubas dominated Egun and Awori's lagos state.

Ikwerre should ask Kano and Kaduna what happened to them when they pushed Igbos to wall. Even great yoruba with equal strength with Igbos has not asked Igbos to vacate Lagos talk more of small Ikwerre clan of just 4LGAs.

For their information, Obigbo and Umuma belong to Abia and have nothing to do with ikwerre and Abia must claim them at a due time. Obigbo and Omuma are Ndoki and Asa stock of Igbo and are more related to people of Ukwa in Abia state.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by HopeAtHand: 11:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
biafranking:
he is askin yu to ignore him...
Than derailing the thread...

aint good for a brothaman..

I hate your moniker, biafranking..

How can you continue to wallow in self deceit..

Biafra died decades ago...

Wake up to reality.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by HopeAtHand: 12:01am On Feb 04, 2015
B2mario:
I'm a passer-by but is like i will branch and engage this HopeatHand for a short while.

Hmmmmm, every ant must point a finger at a giant Igbo, if ikwerres think that Rivers state belong to them let them ask Igbos to vacate Portharcourt and see what will happen to them, this is not 1970 and can't be. I'm sorry Igbo has dominated your place just like Yorubas dominated Egun and Awori's lagos state.

Ikwerre should ask Kano and Kaduna what happened to them when they pushed Igbos to wall. Even great yoruba with equal strength with Igbos has not asked Igbos to vacate Lagos talk more of small Ikwerre clan of just 4LGAs.

For their information, Obigbo and Umuma belong to Abia and have nothing to do with ikwerre and Abia must claim them at a due time. Obigbo and Omuma are Ndoki and Asa stock of Igbo and are more related to people of Ukwa in Abia state.

Why do Igbos always claim that other tribes cant do without them?

You know Igbos need others more than others need them, yet u still make claims that others will suffer if Igbos leave.

RObigbo and ROmuma are Rivers and shall be that way..all Igbos want is control of oil and access to sea..greed is exactly what drives Igbos in all this.

And yes, Rivers state is firmly in the hands of the Ikwerreman, infact, it belongs to us.forget about the drama being acted out by Amaechi and Wike, its all 'arrangee'..pls do not come to spoil our groove with Igboness.

Daalu.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by HopeAtHand: 12:11am On Feb 04, 2015
Abagworo:

That guy is not even Ikwerre in the 1st place but an impostor thread spoiler. He should be ignored. This is Odenigbo guest lodge in Owerri.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Ika nu nnei bu nwo iwhronha, ima nye ma bu, igweru onu'i no'ku nha izila sure.mbu nwo dieli Ikwerre, ma nnem nu ndam bu ele iwhronha..Ozikor nha ze me, dieli ikwerre ze gweru onu'a ka nu'obia nye Ikwerre..Nkulem oka kem..Mekaa o.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Donmarrius: 9:15am On Feb 04, 2015
Abagworo,i don't like you as a person due to your iddiotic dispositions,but hey,am enjoying the pictures,keep them coming.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Ika nu nnei bu nwo iwhronha, ima nye ma bu, igweru onu'i no'ku nha izila sure.mbu nwo dieli Ikwerre, ma nnem nu ndam bu ele iwhronha..Ozikor nha ze me, dieli ikwerre ze gweru onu'a ka nu'obia nye Ikwerre..Nkulem oka kem..Mekaa o.

Nkalam meka! isoma nu Ikwerre bu otu ma be bula otu.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
PDP was holding a campaign and Okorocha was passing through Umuaka only for the attendants to abandon the campaign and show some love to our legend.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
Abagworo:
PDP was holding a campaign and Okorocha was passing through Umuaka only for the attendants to abandon the campaign and show some love to our legend.
The love for Rochas is waxing strong!

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
[s]
HopeAtHand:

[/s]rubbish cnt read it,
learn a central igbo nxt time u type..

next on imo topic..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 2:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
berem:
The love for Rochas is waxing strong!
yes o, the love 4 rochas is the coming of apc in imo state..

rochas til i stop loving imo state.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by HopeAtHand: 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
emmysoftyou:
[s][/s]rubbish cnt read it,
learn a central igbo nxt time u type..

next on imo topic..

See how intolerant Igbos are..so i cnt type in Ikwerre with my Abagworo my bruv.

You are a fvcktard.

Nha omasiri juwa meh..onu iwhrohna bu onu ma ya typu rime thread ke ele Imo state, ozikor nha iza'eme.Nkulem oka kem.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
Abagworo:

Nkalam meka! isoma nu Ikwerre bu otu ma be bula otu.
so you now agree he is ikwerre and not the other person you were thinking abi?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
I LOVE IMO STATE

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
IMO STATE IS LOVELY

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
Who are these nice guest houses meant for ?

Abagworo:

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
HopeAtHand:

You know Igbos need others more than others need them, yet u still make claims that others will suffer if Igbos leave.

RObigbo and ROmuma are Rivers and shall be that way..all Igbos want is control of oil and access to sea..greed is exactly what drives Igbos in all this.

And yes, Rivers state is firmly in the hands of the Ikwerreman, infact, it belongs to us.forget about the drama being acted out by Amaechi and Wike, its all 'arrangee'..pls do not come to spoil our groove with Igboness.

Daalu.

Oga, this control of power issue in Rivers state i hope you should not forget so easily that it was an Ogba(an Igboid clan) man that handed over power to ikwerre. Apart from Omehia and Amaechi no Ikwerre man has ruled Rivers state.

Old Rivers state was solely on the hands of Ijaws, Igboid started ruling after the creation of Bayelsa state.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Obigbo and Omuma are Rivers and shall be that way..all Igbos want is control of oil and access to sea..greed is exactly what drives Igbos in all this.

Daalu.

Oil my feet, this is what is deceiving you. Igbos are hustlers to look after oil, we don't believe in cheap things that can't last forever. God has given us the blessing and it is forever with us, we can turn stone into gold and turn dry land into fertile land.

Let's not deviate from the main argument, igbos are not claiming any land or any oil but what that rightfully belong to us. We are claiming some parts of rivers state not because of oil or access to sea but because of love of brotherhood.

Will you be happy to see Obi/akpor and Portharcourt saying that they are not Ikwerre tomorrow?

Igbo can not claim any part of Anang, Ibibio, Eket and Oron which are all in Akwa Ibom state and is the highest oil producing state in Nigeria. They share boundary with Abia state even share similar culture, market, streams, schools and even churches but have alot of differences in language.

But the case is quite different in the case of Opobo and Bonny which was established by Igbo slaves, Obigbo and Omuma which were carved out of old Imo state, the Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni, Ahoada and the controversial Ikwerres who denied their Igboness due to fear of ordinary Hausa people.

Before Biafra war there was a rare voice that Ikwerre is not Igbo and Ogbakor Ikwerre was one of the factors that persuaded Emeka Ojukwu to declare Biafra republic.

You might claim whatever you want but when the chips are down you must vacate the land for the rightful owners unless you are ready to fight the Igbos like the Palestinians are doing to the Jews. When Cameroun reclaimed Bakassi peninsula the acclaimed indigenes who said that they won't follow Cameroun vacated the land.

The world archive still have the old Igboland map and will not like to do injustice to that.

So bro, if you want continue hovering in the world of denial and ignorance, you and i know that Ikwerre belongs to southern Igbo group but decided to hide their identity just for political convenience.

Deep inside of you, you are not serious about this Identity crises.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
HopeAtHand:

See how intolerant Igbos are..so i cnt type in Ikwerre with my Abagworo my bruv.

You are a fvcktard.

Nha omasiri juwa meh..onu iwhrohna bu onu ma ya typu rime thread ke ele Imo state, ozikor nha iza'eme.Nkulem oka kem.

My brother he's right, learn a central igbo. If i write with Ngwa or Ohaofia no Igbo born of a woman can understand it unless you are from the same areas.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by HopeAtHand: 6:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
B2mario:

My brother he's right, learn a central igbo. If i write with Ngwa or Ohaofia no Igbo born of a woman can understand it unless you are from the same areas.

I can understand Abiriba..atleast, i will pick some parts of it..Ngwa isnt different..

We must continue to speak Ikwerre, so it doesnt get extinct..We dnt need anyone swallowing up our language.Tnx
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
B2mario:

I know you are ngwa...how did you learn ohafia?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
HopeAtHand:

I can understand Abiriba..atleast, i will pick some parts of it..Ngwa isnt different..

We must continue to speak Ikwerre, so it doesnt get extinct..We dnt need anyone swallowing up our language.Tnx

Conservation of your dialect is good, to me, it's a welcome idea but we should not use it to cause crisis or division in the larger society.

Ikwerre is more related to central igbo compare to Abiriba in Abia state, Nsukka in Enugu state, Ogwashi in Delta state and Ezza in Ebonyi state. So brother it's high time we drop the past and unite to fight our single enemies who put divisions among us so as to siphon our resources for the development of their place.

Middlebelt has discovered their tactics and are dropping their adopted language, so why not Igbos wake up from their slumber?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ChinenyeN(m): 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Dighi uwala obe i hie l'Ikwerre? Just curious.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
asha80:
I know you are ngwa...how did you learn ohafia?

i can understand Ohaofia but can't speak well.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
Even if you dreamt about Ngwa and didn't say it Chinenye will hear it...Dude need to leave that America and go build his fathers land...lol
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ChinenyeN(m): 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
OdenigboAroli:
Even if you dreamt about Ngwa and didn't say it Chinenye will hear it...Dude need to leave that America and go build his fathers land...lol

Ochi wei. I'm sure Ngwa has been mentioned countless times here in the politics section, but the moment I make one post I'm accused of divination. grin You never cease to make me laugh. I only came to ask HopeAtHand a question, abeg. Hafu m.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
ChinenyeN:

Ochi wei. I'm sure Ngwa has been mentioned countless times here in the politics section, but the moment I make one post I'm accused of divination. grin You never cease to make me laugh. I only came to ask HopeAtHand a question, abeg. Hafu m.

When was the last time you went home ?
You think you are going to restore the Ngwa consciousness from America? Nwokem luo unor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (1023) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.