Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2438923 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (1026) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Donmarrius: 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Rantings of a deluded fellow.

Tell Ojukwu when you get to hell i said GOOD EVENING...He and his likes have been deceiving themselves since time immemorial, hallucinating over a greater Igboland that exists only in hell where he is now..Pipe dreams nigguh, pipe dreams.

Rant more after this if u wanna.
[/s]Same way your are hallucinating of a greater Ikwerre,comprosing of other Igbo speaking parts of Rivers state,as you penned here earlier.

GO CREATE YOUR IKWERRE THREAD,NOBODY WILL DISTURB YOU,BUT IF YOU TELL LIES AGAINST IGBOS THERE,AMA' COME OVER AND BRUTALLY WHOOP YOUR ASS,IN THAT THREAD .
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by HopeAtHand: 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
Donmarrius:
[s][/s]Same way your are hallucinating of a greater Ikwerre,comprosing of other Igbo speaking parts of Rivers state,as you penned here earlier.

GO CREATE YOUR IKWERRE THREAD,NOBODY WILL DISTURB YOU,BUT IF YOU TELL LIES AGAINST IGBOS THERE,AMA' COME OVER AND BRUTALLY WHOOP YOUR ASS,IN THAT THREAD .

There are no Igbos in Rivers State..Its Ikwerre and her cousins.... which are still One large Ikwerre pool.

Dnt be a KILLJOY..na bad life.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Ngwakwe is my friend.

You annoyance is because i am reaffirming that Ikwerre is a separate entity from Igbo..I have posted in Ikwerre language and only Abagworo was able to comprehend largely because he has dual parentage.

Maybe centuries ago we were same, but not anymore.The British and Australians arent the same people again, though largely of same origins. It will do this world alot of good if we are able to respect others just as they accord us same respect.

Ona ewe gi iwe biko go morgue...
lolx small boi..
With yur doctorate degree? Is that yur perfect reference,i guess yur reference is illogical,ask me why,lolx
england fall under a continent of europe while australia is a continent of its own though the aborigine own the land why the england of australian today see themselve as the white europeans settlers despite living and staying in australia..
The same thing applied to the white in southafrica nd zimbabwe..
so idiot, ikwerre is at the back of imo nd abia,dnt compared it with a country or nation that s far better,
ikwerres alone apart frm other igbos in rivers,is just less than 550,000 pples compare to benue igbo and delta igbo,
so i wonder wetin dey make yu compare ursef or ur tribe with anotha country lolx..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 1:10am On Feb 07, 2015
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by tonychristopher: 11:31am On Feb 07, 2015
Abagworo:

Nkalam meka! isoma nu Ikwerre bu otu ma be bula otu.

They are not one

We disowned the ikwerre

They are renegades
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by tonychristopher: 11:34am On Feb 07, 2015
HopeAtHand:

There are no Igbos in Rivers State..Its Ikwerre and her cousins.... which are still One large Ikwerre pool.

Dnt be a KILLJOY..na bad life.

Stop chalking and calling others

IKWERRE ARE MONKEYS AND WE IGBO DISOWNED THEM ...STOP BRINGING MY LOVELY ETCHE ASAA AND NDONI WITH BONNY PEOPLE HERE

WE HATE IKWERRE AND DISOWNED IKWERRE

GET THAT YOU SON OF A LAZY MAN
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by HopeAtHand: 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
tonychristopher:

Stop chalking and calling others

IKWERRE ARE MONKEYS AND WE IGBO DISOWNED THEM ...STOP BRINGING MY LOVELY ETCHE ASAA AND NDONI WITH BONNY PEOPLE HERE

WE HATE IKWERRE AND DISOWNED IKWERRE

GET THAT YOU SON OF A LAZY MAN

Lolzzz @ Lovely Etche and Asa people ..Ona ewe gi biko go morgue.

We, the Ikwerres are the beginning and the end of Rivers.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by tonychristopher: 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Lolzzz @ Lovely Etche and Asa people ..Ona ewe gi biko go morgue.

We, the Ikwerres are the beginning and the end of Rivers.

Nwa mbara onye mere ewu ikwere beginning and end of rivers ..the last time I check odili isn't ikwerre yet he is Igbo

Can u please rest in peace

Ikpu oke
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IgboDelta: 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
HD MODEL VIDEO OF THE PROPOSED NATIONAL HYDROCARBON LABORATORY, OWERRI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyefbG2-mFE
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by HopeAtHand: 6:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
tonychristopher:

Nwa mbara onye mere ewu ikwere beginning and end of rivers ..the last time I check odili isn't ikwerre yet he is Igbo

Can u please rest in peace

Ikpu oke

Common si ebe'a puo..anumanu.

You know absolutely nothing about Rivers state...concentrate on Imo state and hotels and prostitution and leave oil Rivers state for people like me..Daalu

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 7:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
IgboDelta:
HD MODEL VIDEO OF THE PROPOSED NATIONAL HYDROCARBON LABORATORY, OWERRI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyefbG2-mFE

But tell: Must Imo state continue to have everything in Owerri?

Why all the talk then about equity and which zone shall produce a governor if a governor from a zone outside Owerri is on seat and no worthy projects for Imo state from both the federal and state govts can be allowed to be located outside Owerri?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by tonychristopher: 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Common si ebe'a puo..anumanu.

You know absolutely nothing about Rivers state...concentrate on Imo state and hotels and prostitution and leave oil Rivers state for people like me..Daalu

Then concentrate on ikwerre stupidity and laziness . You don't know a jack about IMO

But what the hell are you doing here
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
millionaireman:

But tell: Must Imo state continue to have everything in Owerri?

Why all the talk then about equity and which zone shall produce a governor if a governor from a zone outside Owerri is on seat and no worthy projects for Imo state from both the federal and state govts can be allowed to be located outside Owerri?
what stops rochas from locating projects in orlu zone if I may ask?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by HopeAtHand: 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
tonychristopher:

Then concentrate on ikwerre stupidity and laziness . You don't know a jack about IMO
I
But what the hell are you doing here

Im catching trips in Owerri thread..You are not from Owerri as well..so shut up.

Meanwhile, coordinate Nekede girl for me, i go enta town next saturday.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by tonychristopher: 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Im catching trips in Owerri thread..You are not from Owerri as well..so shut up.

Meanwhile, coordinate Nekede girl for me, i go enta town next saturday.

Coordinate ikpu nne gi for me

Anu ofia
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LordNaya: 11:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
tonychristopher:

Coordinate ikpu nne gi for me

Anu ofia

Lol !!! That was funny

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 4:44am On Feb 08, 2015
asha80:
what stops rochas from locating projects in orlu zone if I may ask?
Rochas himself shall answer the question.

Methinks, Rochas believes that enlarging the roads in Orlu area and placing street lamps on some of them is big development for the area.

This time, the federal govt has a project of enlarging the existing federal university in Imo state to accommodate up to ten times or more of its present capacity.

Gov Rochas Okorocha or those responsible may still insist that the expansion still remain in Owerri area.

Imo is a peculiar state in Nigeria - no other state is like it.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
I just left owerri ryt now... nd I wud say it out, rochas ain't trying... for a man dat wastes d allocations of all d local govt in Imo state, in a small city... I was expectingsth good... but I was disappointed.... all they managed to do is pauperise d populace creating a great gap between two classes of ppl, a rich class Dats involved in politics(who owns and patronize d big hotels in owerri) and a poor class dat I don't know abt d men, but the women hv taken to prostitution...Rochas my advice to u is for u to focus on sustainable developments and developments dat can add economic development to the state, and not by building round abouts, foot bridges and roads dat can't last more than 6 months.. thanks.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
millionaireman:

Rochas himself shall answer the question.

Methinks, Rochas believes that enlarging the roads in Orlu area and placing street lamps on some of them is big development for the area.

This time, the federal govt has a project of enlarging the existing federal university in Imo state to accommodate up to ten times or more of its present capacity.

Gov Rochas Okorocha or those responsible may still insist that the expansion still remain in Owerri area.

Imo is a peculiar state in Nigeria - no other state is like it.

Abeg you people should stop giving this false impression of Rochas and Imo State because I have been busy. The entire Imo State felt the impact of Okorocha's government starting with Asha80's Obowo which I have seen the Malaysia market which is booming and has attracted more population and economic activities. We should judge with our conscience.

Apart from the 305 schools, 27 hospitals and roads, free education to university level is not restricted to any particular area. We Imolites know the truth that Okorocha is the best and most Nigerians also know he is by far the best Igbo Governor.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/01/obowo-youths-drum-support-okorocha/

A ctivities in Obowo council area of Imo State were
brought to a halt by young men and women from the
area who trooped out en masse in demonstration of
solidarity for the administration of Governor Rochas
Okorocha and the All Progressive Congress ( APC).
The youths numbering over 5 ,000 crisscrossed major
roads, junctions and vantage locations in Obowo , in a
solidarity march for the APC which terminated at the
Okenalogho Secondary School where a massive youth rally
took place .
Addressing the crowd, the state Commissioner for Finance ,
Deacon Chike Okafor , who is also an indigene of Obowo ,
urged the youths to be wary of vain politicians as 2015
draws near . He challenged them to always ask the vital
question of why Obowo remained abandoned for the 12
years of PDP administration in Imo State .
While urging the youths to channel their energies towards
worthwhile ventures only, the commissioner stressed the
need for the people of the local government area to
sustain and consolidate on their gains from the APC
administration in the state in less than three years .
His word : “ This administration has done for us what no
other administration has done for Obowo since Governor
Sam Mbakwe of blessed memory .
“ While informing that the Imo first lady has built 12 units
of houses in Obowo for indigent women , Okafor noted
that Obowo is now home to the biggest industrial market
in the country , the Umungwa Industrial market popularly
known as ‘ Malaysia market ’ .

Citing the ultra modern classroom blocks located in every
ward in Obowo , the general hospital nearing completion,
free education and the youth- must -work programme, the
commissioner asserted : “ We have seen all the sides to this
coin ; we have seen the PDP for 12 years with little or no
legacy to show for their over one decade of governance.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/01/obowo-youths-drum-support-okorocha/
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
Orlu market

College of health Orlu

Orlu township roads

I personally will never support any Government that concentrates only on the State capital. The Orlu-Owerri federal highway has been dualised to 80% by Okorocha and additional 15 km dualised with streetlights from Orlu to Akokwa near border with Anambra State.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
Abagworo:

Abeg you people should stop giving this false impression of Rochas and Imo State because I have been busy. The entire Imo State felt the impact of Okorocha's government starting with Asha80's Obowo which I have seen the Malaysia market which is booming and has attracted more population and economic activities. We should judge with our conscience.

Apart from the 305 schools, 27 hospitals and roads, free education to university level is not restricted to any particular area. We Imolites know the truth that Okorocha is the best and most Nigerians also know he is by far the best Igbo Governor.
abagworo tell rochas dat we don't want his numerous schools, or free education or roundabouts or beautification... tell him imo ppl want a situation where everybody wud be equal, where all dz numerous graduates dat roll out of d numerous tertiary institutions everyday wud be assured if work, where they won't hv to ve leaving imo in search if a better life... tell him that he shud use al d money he uses in building round abouts to build sth dat can add ECONOMICALLY to the state apart from hotels.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
lygn19:
abagworo tell rochas dat we don't want his numerous schools, or free education or roundabouts or beautification... tell him imo ppl want a situation where everybody wud be equal, where all dz numerous graduates dat roll out of d numerous tertiary institutions everyday wud be assured if work, where they won't hv to ve leaving imo in search if a better life... tell him that he shud use al d money he uses in building round abouts to build sth dat can add ECONOMICALLY to the state apart from hotels.

Tell me which Nigerian States that the graduates stay back. We all move to Abuja, Lagos or Port Harcourt in search of big city life and money while those who made it early come back home and invest in expensive ventures like hotels, petrol Stations, Fast foods/Eatery, Supermarkets etc. That is the situation of Nigeria. The only available jobs are farming and trading but most graduates prefer office jobs except people with business background like mainly Orlu or Anambra. My advice to any graduates looking for job is to go to his village and start farming. Nobody is too big to farm. If you do not have the manual strength then join trading or go for vocational training.

Nigeria needs to put a lot of things in place for that needed reduction in unemployment. The most important is stable power.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
Abagworo:

Tell me which Nigerian States that the graduates stay back. We all move to Abuja, Lagos or Port Harcourt in search of big city life and money while those who made it early come back home and invest in expensive ventures like hotels, petrol Stations, Fast foods/Eatery, Supermarkets etc. That is the situation of Nigeria. The only available jobs are farming and trading but most graduates prefer office jobs except people with business background like mainly Orlu or Anambra. My advice to any graduates looking for job is to go to his village and start farming. Nobody is too big to farm. If you do not have the manual strength then join trading or go for vocational training.

Nigeria needs to put a lot of things in place for that needed reduction in unemployment. The most important is stable power.
supermarkets,hotels, filling stations re just a peak of d ice berg to the ideas most imo people have that are either educated or not wat stops them is finance... let the govt stop dz billions he uses in building round abouts and give it to promising youths who hv great ideas that the govt sees wud be beneficial to the state... that wud be better...

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ibari Ogwa!

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
lygn19:
supermarkets,hotels, filling stations re just a peak of d ice berg to the ideas most imo people have that are either educated or not wat stops them is finance... let the govt stop dz billions he uses in building round abouts and give it to promising youths who hv great ideas that the govt sees wud be beneficial to the state... that wud be better...

Do you have any idea? I can finance reasonable venture for profit. I can do that for any Nigerian irrespective of State or ethnicity. I like people with good ideas and also have 1st class in any pure science course like me.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
lygn19:

I just left owerri ryt now.......for a man {Rochas} dat wastes d allocations of all d local govt in Imo state, in a small city... thanks.

@Abagworo, you may not yet accept the fact that Rochas' obsession with making Owerri a New York overnight - at the expense of other LGAs in Imo state - may pose the greatest obstacle to Rochas re-election bid.

How can Rochas be governor and every development project from the federal government gets located in the same small Owerri already congested with population? Yet Rochas continues to sink close to 95% of Imo state capital expenditure in infrastructure in Owerri.

You continue to show same Rochas roads outside Owerri which you have been showing for nearly a year now - as if people are children.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
Abagworo:

Do you have any idea? I can finance reasonable venture for profit. I can do that for any Nigerian irrespective of State or ethnicity. I like people with good ideas and also have 1st class in any pure science course like me.
shud I tell u wat I analyzed asin... ventures dat the state can engage in dat is productive and wud bring development, jobs and more revenue to the state;
1) the state/ owerri is a base for hotels, and in dz hotels every time u check in u re given a towel, a soap and a toilet roll( based on hotels I ve lodged in don't know about others) ... what wud happen if the state or sm1 starts producing toilet rolls and supplying to the hundreds of Hotels in d state and if possible other states?... maintaining this wud increase revenue in the state, reduce capital flight and maintain a circular flow of income i.e instead of demanding fir toilet roll supplies from states like lagos thereby transffering that money there it cud be uses here.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
2) imo has alot of Fast foods around not only fast foods but hotels and bars... all this hotels sell bottled water sane with the Fast foods and d rest, imo has a bottling water industry that I know little about but from the way things are it doesn't seem to hv much demand coz if u go to most clubs they deal in d usual eva water from coca cola, wat wud happen if imo strengthens and establishes quality bottle water company, not only doing dat but giving them incentives so dat they can hv good/ high demands for them in d state e.g giving incentives to ventures that deal in them like tax breaks or anything... wudnt dat be reasonable?...
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 3:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
Orlu Imo State

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
lygn19:

Sometime in 2012, Rochas said he would build industrial clusters in many areas in Imo state. But he never fulfilled that. If he had done that, people with entrepreneurial spirit would rent the clusters, perhaps at subsidized rates, and start experimenting their skills; and before long, small scale industries that employ labour spring up here and there in Imo state.

Governments that built industrial clusters helped industrialization in many of today's industrialized world.

Governance today is assessed by how many jobs are generated at any given time.

Govt doesn't have to build industries, but it provides the enabling environment for entrepreneurs to cash in and establish industries.

If re-elected, shall Rochas not stick to his dream of making Owerri a New York in his time - at the expense of overall development in Imo state?

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (1026) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72