Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,792 members, 7,862,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2434387 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (1023) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by amakenny: 12:18am On Feb 09, 2015
Abagworo:

No way. That road leads to Akokwa from Orlu township. Orlu to Owerri is also being dualised by Okorocha and is a different road all together.
Go siddon, the road: Owerri-Orlu-Akokwa passes beside Rochas private Imo-European university in Ogboko. Road meant for that private uni.
Laugh at those who ask for government university or campus in Orlu zone. Rochas will never allow that. Competition. Rochas na king we de fool him subjects.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:11am On Feb 09, 2015
emmysoftyou:
bro do yu mean comparative advantage?

Thank you my brother. Imela! Was an error.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:25am On Feb 09, 2015
amakenny:

Go siddon, the road: Owerri-Orlu-Akokwa passes beside Rochas private Imo-European university in Ogboko. Road meant for that private uni.
Laugh at those who ask for government university or campus in Orlu zone. Rochas will never allow that. Competition. Rochas na king we de fool him subjects.

Very ridiculous! Orlu-Owerri highway terminates at Banana junction as a "T junction" jamming Ihiala-Orlu road which cuts through Orlu to Nkwerre. All the 4 roads I marked have been dualised by Okorocha. The red one is Old Owerri road while the green is new Owerri road. The orange is Orlu-Ihiala while the blue is Orlu-Akokwa.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by amakenny: 3:02am On Feb 09, 2015
Abagworo:

Very ridiculous! Orlu-Owerri highway terminates at Banana junction as a "T junction" jamming Ihiala-Orlu road which cuts through Orlu to Nkwerre. All the 4 roads I marked have been dualised by Okorocha. The red one is Old Owerri road while the green is new Owerri road. The orange is Orlu-Ihiala while the blue is Orlu-Akokwa.

Go siddon,
Owerri-Orlu rd under construction stops at the Banana junction, and joins Ihioma rd to Orlu-Akokwa rd which passes beside Rochas Imo-European University, in Ogboko. It is primarily for the university. Rochas na emperor weh de fool him subjects.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 4:08am On Feb 09, 2015
we finally get rid of sm1... u can laugh all u can, but hv this in mind dat one day u shall come back to look for d gals u refer to as cheap sex, but wud search and search but u won't swe em, but instead one of d gals u used to know u wud call her and ask her Babe whatsup, and she wud tell u dat she no longer does dat but she now works in a company smwere in imo... I hope God gives u life so u wud withness this.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by tonychristopher: 8:58am On Feb 09, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Tonychristopher, biafranking and lygn19 are three compound foosl exhibiting their stvpididty with reckless abandonment.

You guys cant tie the lace on my shoes academically..Its an insult to doctorate degree and its glories thereof to subject myself to your lowly level.You guys can never match me in any intellectual discourse...im way out of your league.

Do not unnecessarily disgrace yourselves.
I advice that you stop beating above your reach .

Owerri is nothing but hotels and 'hospitality' business..Those of you who glorify the town for such 'developmental strides' should note that if your sisters escaped the beckoning prostitution, your daughters might fall for it.

Am done with you, you can have your rubbish thread back.

hmmmm ikwerre man and school, what really happened to dey gbam movement? lol, you can claim anything but that doesnt change the fact that the foolery in ikwerre is obvious and laziness is ingrained in their DNA while identity comple crisis cant be excused in the mental make up

Now rest in peace
soso PHB, even double honors and University Chair

otolo gbagbuo gi na ndi be gi

afo anu
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by tonychristopher: 8:59am On Feb 09, 2015
lygn19:
we finally get rid of sm1... u can laugh all u can, but hv this in mind dat one day u shall come back to look for d gals u refer to as cheap sex, but wud search and search but u won't swe em, but instead one of d gals u used to know u wud call her and ask her Babe whatsup, and she wud tell u dat she no longer does dat but she now works in a company smwere in imo... I hope God gives u life so u wud withness this.

hopeathand is hopeless, give him up
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 09, 2015
tonychristopher:

hmmmm ikwerre man and school, what really happened to dey gbam movement? lol, you can claim anything but that doesnt change the fact that the foolery in ikwerre is obvious and laziness is ingrained in their DNA while identity comple crisis cant be excused in the mental make up

Now rest in peace
soso PHB, even double honors and University Chair

otolo gbagbuo gi na ndi be gi

afo anu
d guy left on his own accord and u re inviting him back... sm of una dae f*uckup o.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by tonychristopher: 9:13am On Feb 09, 2015
lygn19:
d guy left on his own accord and u re inviting him back... sm of una dae f*uckup o.

nsogbu adighi, obi mee ya iwa

atulu ikwerre ka obu

nna iwe gi juo oyi

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/02/pics-of-magnificient-imo-state-house.html
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 11:32am On Feb 09, 2015
IgboDelta:
HD MODEL VIDEO OF THE PROPOSED NATIONAL HYDROCARBON LABORATORY, OWERRI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyefbG2-mFE

I Love this !!! I hope it comes to realisation.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 11:50am On Feb 09, 2015
Good environment

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
Abagworo:

Thank you my brother. Imela! Was an error.
yu re wecom bro, yu even reminded me of the man who propounded the theory,called comparative cost,
his name is david richards,he is an economist..

one love,keep the thread flying..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Donmarrius: 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
Abagworo:

No way. That road leads to Akokwa from Orlu township. Orlu to Owerri is also being dualised by Okorocha and is a different road all together.
you are a bleeping a*s hole.that Orlu-Akokwa road still links the Orlu-Owerri(The major Express way )

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Donmarrius: 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
Abagworo:

The people before Okorocha wasted our money and time in enriching few godfathers hence Okorocha emancipated us from them. Free education is one of the biggest moves in any part of the world. Basic infrastructure then industrialisation follows. By 2019 Imo State will have the best health care delivery system in Nigeria.
My take on the bolded
-People before Okorocha wasted our resources,true.Question is,must Okorocha continue where those people stopped in resource wastage?.
-I av' stated it here time without number,that i made Okorocha win massively in my ward,and community,despite the fact that our King and his carbinets,and other big men in my community,are Ohakim allies.in fact,Ohakim appointed my town man,Orlu L.G.A caretaker chairman,in the person of Sir,A.U Chigere.All of the were working for Ohakim then,but i personally lead our youth to our kings palace,and we almost beat him up,when he summond meeting,that Ohakim should be massively voted for in my community.
What am saying is that,Okorocha has so far failed,and MUST GO .
Roundabouts,Chapels,and hotels,are not why i did all that for Okorocha.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
Donmarrius:
My take on the bolded
-People before Okorocha wasted our resources,true.Question is,must Okorocha continue where those people stopped in resource wastage?.
-I av' stated it here time without number,that i made Okorocha win massively in my ward,and community,despite the fact that our King and his carbinets,and other big men in my community,are Ohakim allies.in fact,Ohakim appointed my town man,Orlu L.G.A caretaker chairman,in the person of Sir,A.U Chigere.All of the were working for Ohakim then,but i personally lead our youth to our kings palace,and we almost beat him up,when he summond meeting,that Ohakim should be massively voted for in my community.
What am saying is that,Okorocha has so far failed,and MUST GO .
Roundabouts,Chapels,and hotels,are not why i did all that for Okorocha.

You are a liar. Dualising a highway from Owerri to Orlu is way the highest a Governor can do even with little resources.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 6:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
Abagworo:

You are a liar. Dualising a highway from Owerri to Orlu is way the highest a Governor can do even with little resources.
lol na wao

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
Pictures from one of the completed and commissioned schools built by Rocha's

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
This is a challenge to all Southeasterners. I will like to know in the history of Igboland any State Government that has dualised highway linking 2 distant towns of over 45km or even less.

I believe Rochas Okorocha is the only Governor that has dared that. If there is any other please I will like to know.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
d day I knew abagworo was extremely biased was d day he said" a chapel is worth more economically than a world class stadium "...lol

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
Another challenge is to list any Governor in history of Igboland who has built 100 schools with UBE. I know Okorocha did 300.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
Challenge number 3 is to list any Governor in the history of Igboland who has given free education to University level.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
lygn19:
d day I knew abagworo was extremely biased was d day he said" a chapel is worth more economically than a world class stadium "...lol

My friend I said none has economic value or is a better priority either. A chapel has spiritual value and Imo had no ecumenical centre.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 9:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
Abagworo:
Challenge number 3 is to list any Governor in the history of Igboland who has given free education to University level.
y mention southeast alone when you know that no governor in the history of nigeria has done that before?

To critics...

whether rochas is doing it or not,dont forget this is just his first tenure and he is trying and doing his best at the sametime,
and i know he wish imo state well and i believed he has the interest of ndigbo at heart..
it was for the interest of ndigbo at heart,he went to joined apc to be part and represents there,
since it s not good for an igboman to put two legs in one basket..
haters go and relax..
Rochas wil stabilized the state soon,cos,
development is a gradual process..
Rochas nd willie obiano,
yu guys shuld stop talking trash to nigerians future president..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nature129(m): 11:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
I read thru comments in this platform, and wonder if there's an admin that weighs comments before they are posted but it seems there isn't.

You guys should be civil, mature and responsible - stop the name calling, insults and all the talks about Ikwerre.

Let's concentrate on Imo State and discuss events (both good and bad) happening in our state. Imo anyi ga adiriririri nma. Unu awuchu la anwuchu!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Donmarrius: 7:23am On Feb 10, 2015
@Abagworo,the schools you are talking about,are they the ones that has been dumped,like the pic somebody posted above?.
Abagworo,are you aware that most of the roads Okorocha constructed,are already wearing off,while those built by Mbakwe,are still much alive?
Don't tell me about how small our financial strength is,Imo has money.Go see roads Chime has built in Enugu.
Obiano within few months in Anambra as a Gov,is writing his name in the sand of time,with massive works,and qaulity too.
Obiano has attracted investments worth over $1.7b,in Agriculture,Oil & Gas,etc,while Okorocha is building Roundabouts,Hotels and Chapels.Shm

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Collynzo9: 7:49am On Feb 10, 2015
Donmarrius:
@Abagworo,the schools you are talking about,are they the ones that has been dumped,like the pic somebody posted above?.
Abagworo,are you aware that most of the roads Okorocha constructed,are already wearing off,while those built by Mbakwe,are still much alive?
Don't tell me about how small our financial strength is,Imo has money.Go see roads Chime has built in Enugu.
Obiano within few months in Anambra as a Gov,is writing his name in the sand of time,with massive works,and qaulity too.
Obiano has attracted investments worth over $1.7b,in Agriculture,Oil & Gas,etc,while Okorocha is building Roundabouts,Hotels and Chapels.Shm
Let them continue to deceive themselves.
Okorocha must be kicked out.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 10:44am On Feb 10, 2015
Abagworo:
Good environment

WHAT IS THE CAPACITY OF THIS CHAPEL ? CAN THIS CHAPEL ACCOMMODATE UP TO 200 PERSONS ? I ask because the chapel appears beautiful but small in size
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
nice

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
more

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Collynzo9: 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
Still the same conference centers and government offices.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Collynzo9: 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
Serious work is being done on the PH - Owerri road, the journey time has already been reduced to 1hour with the job done so far.
By the time the work is finished, PH - Owerri will be a 45 minutes journey.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 3:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
hi

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (1023) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.