Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2407064 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (1020) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
Abagworo can you please stop replying chino?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
Go and tell ur clownish gov to fix mostly bad state roads in imo state.

Abagworo:

Story for the gods. Tell that to someone who doesnt move around.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
Okay I now understand and catch your drift, your case understandable and am done.

You will easily forget what a legend Achebe wrote about Umuahia and Owerre in TWAC and what Emeka Ojukwu said about Aba but you will not forget what an imaginary Chino wrote about Owerre in NL because your embittered, no wahala bro anything that rocks your boat.
But reasonable people here will be bear me witness cus I know there are but just few good men a women.

Abagworo:

You might be right about sucess having many parents and failure being an orphan point of view. What breeds hatred is taking things too serious and far. You can mock someone who is free minded and you both laugh over it but when you mock someone who is too serious minded, he makes enmity out of it.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nnewi1stSon: 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ngwakwe what are you waiting for before you press the ban button on the mentally deranged idiotiic fool from kogi state on this thread? Or do you guys just enjoy the scenes the worthless m.oron creates?

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by manchy7531: 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Enugwu have
Caritas University.
Renaissance University.
Godfrey Okoye Univeristy.
OsisaTech.

Anambra have
Madonna University.
Paul's University.
Tansian University

There is also madonna university akpugo in Enugu.... Godfrey Okoye university isnt new like that, they start as at 2008 or thereabout

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by manchy7531: 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
emmysoftyou:
I do heard of renaissance,never knew it was in anambra state,

Godfrey okoye unic sound like a new school,
Osisa tech should be for science student,

Tansians unic,pauls unic hmm,nawa o,

Godfrey Okoye university isnt new like that, they start as at 2008 or thereabout
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
Abagworo:
The road was awarded by Yar'adua in 2009 with CCC getting most of Anambra axis and Bulletin getting the Imo part. This road is one of the roads that transverses through Anambra State that makes Chino claim Anambra has good road network. It is a federal road and runs through many densely populated villages and meets Imo State at Uga. Rather than lend our voice as Igbos against FGs attitude, Chino is making mockery of Arondizuogu and sometimes blames Okorocha.

So, you dont think Anambra has better road network than Imo ?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ojiofor: 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

So, you dont think Anambra has better road network than Imo ?
See question
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
Rochas Foundation Building at Okigwe road.

Inside the building

I noticed lots of young men and women who have been massively employed working in the foundation. Sorry,I didn't take pictures of them.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
From Rochas Okorocha with love.

Thank God for journey mercy back to Lagos.

cool

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nature129(m): 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
Please I need updated pix of the 3 new universities Rochas embarked on in Imo State so as to know if they have been abandoned or still work in progress. Also, you guys should stop all these irrelevant arguments and comparison between Igbo and Ikwerre, and imo and Anambra. Stick to the subject, Imo State. Thanks
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
manchy7531:

Godfrey Okoye university isnt new like that, they start as at 2008 or thereabout

who is d man ,is he a rev? Cos rev fada are makin money in d east more than a pastor..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by UnknownT: 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
emmysoftyou:
who is d man ,is he a rev? Cos rev fada are makin money in d east more than a pastor..
it belongs to the church. Catholic Diocese of Enugu to be precise

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 1:40am On Feb 22, 2015
Nature129:
Please I need updated pix of the 3 new universities Rochas embarked on in Imo State so as to know if they have been abandoned or still work in progress. Also, you guys should stop all these irrelevant arguments and comparison between Igbo and Ikwerre, and imo and Anambra. Stick to the subject, Imo State. Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/898824/imo-state-university-permanent-site
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 22, 2015
A side view of Rockview Hotel.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
Am sorry but okorosha limps also doubles as a rabble rouser. I mean he has leg deformity that makes him to walk like a physically challenged a.boki which he is actually. We cant afford to support a failed nonentity who doubles as a physically challenged governor. So nobody is jealous of a limping imcompetent rabble rouser. Do u want me to get u okorosha's video for u to see for urself how the clown limps?

We have sane enlightened performers across Igboland to choose from for the top office and not a comedian. .

Do not call my name on this thread again or u want me to relocate back to it?

Abagworo:

Common sense tells us thats a fallacy. What chino wrote summarises the problem of Igbos. Jonathan is an O O Ogbu man and not a Christian while Okorocha is a Christian. Jonathan performed below average as Governor while Okorocha performed excellently well. Okorocha speaks and acts better than Jonathan. Okorocha is more handsome. Okorocha has a more national followership. Rather than Igbos to rally round their own, people like chino and some other Igbos out of jealousy and self destructive tendency are fighting hard to reduce Okorochas popularity. Thats an irony I may say. If Ijaws had somebody like Okorocha we for no hear word.

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (1020) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.