Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2403192 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AstraNetwork: 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
No photoshops, this is the state of roads in Imo state

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
[s]
AstraNetwork:
No photoshops, this is the state of roads in Imo state
[/s]

You're the dumbest GUY I have ever come across in my life, and I have been around for 37 years and clearly, you are the dumbest GUY that I have ever come across ."You know what your purpose going to be? To have sex and have children, because you ain't gonna never be smart,
if "That's rude,I don't care."
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AstraNetwork: 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
When you finish ranting like a kolo then face the topic at hand.. cheesy

[s]
ROYALD:

You're the dumbest GUY I have ever come across in my life, and I have been around for 37 years and clearly, you are the dumbest GUY that I have ever come across ."You know what your purpose going to be? To have sex and have children, because you ain't gonna never be smart,
if "That's rude,I don't care."
[/s]

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:17am On Mar 12, 2016
Owerri Mall has been 100% completed and occupied. It will be officially opened on 17th of March ie next Thursday.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:23am On Mar 12, 2016
What they wish for.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:25am On Mar 12, 2016
Owerri now. People in diaspora can come home as Owerri will give you that quality housing, environment and exotic life.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AstraNetwork: 6:10am On Mar 12, 2016
Why are you taking your envy everywhere? Why not go and face your useless and worthless imo state. Leave us alone because we have nothing in common with you and your people.

Stop posting nonsense over and over. This is real Owerri imo state cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

Is it a Government project or African Capital Alliance? Obiano parading inside is it as a guest to commission or to claim it as his project?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AstraNetwork: 6:15am On Mar 12, 2016
Okorocha is a failure and has made imo state to become the most backward state in the southern Nigeria.

96% of the roads in Imo state are terribly bad. Besides that salaries are being owed workers for several months without pay.

Owerri imo state in pictures

Abagworo:

As usual much hullabaloo about nothing. Hypocrisy is when Okorocha does less than this and it becomes a sin.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AstraNetwork: 6:16am On Mar 12, 2016
Real owerri imo state

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AstraNetwork: 6:17am On Mar 12, 2016
This is the condition of rural roads in Imo state

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AstraNetwork: 6:20am On Mar 12, 2016
Meanwhile Okorocha has borrowed so much including bailout that he is now wailing for collecting loans.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AstraNetwork: 6:21am On Mar 12, 2016
Okorocha can out again and confirmed that truly imo state is bankrupt and worthless.

Imo state is CURSED

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AstraNetwork: 6:27am On Mar 12, 2016
It was constructed by Anambra and ACA. Anambra has 3 malls while imo state as a single town state is about to have just one. That's why I told you that imo state is useless and worthless cheesy

Okoroawusa should start by paying ordinary salary and fixing numerous horrible roads in imo state. We are not your levels, go to the North and meet your class. cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

Is it a Government project or African Capital Alliance? Obiano parading inside is it as a guest to commission or to claim it as his project?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha90: 6:48am On Mar 12, 2016
@ abagworo, as a true imolite I don't like the fact that Owerri has too many unplanned houses mostly dirty bungalows. At least most of Owerri is filled with this houses below because I actually snapped this in Owerri last week. This has really made the town look dirty and old. Let government formulate policy that will see to the development of decent housing in Owerri.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 7:12am On Mar 12, 2016
Smh asha 90 and asha 80 ... Too obvious the difference

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AstraNetwork: 7:18am On Mar 12, 2016
I think it's same person.

asha80:
Smh asha 90 and asha 80 ... Too obvious the difference
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 7:29am On Mar 12, 2016
AstraNetwork:
I think it's same person.

yes I probably logged off my asha80 handle and mistakenly logged in with asha90 that I have never created before..i have better things to do than being jobless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AstraNetwork: 7:33am On Mar 12, 2016
I have a reason to believe you are the one because you have always been known to be jobless. What about your legs, hope you are fully healed?

asha80:
yes I probably logged off my asha80 handle and mistakenly logged in with asha90 that I have never created before..i have better things to do than being jobless
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
Those who ply Owerri to Port Harcourt can now use an alternative route via Umuapu town constructed by Imo Government. That whole area is wearing a new look.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
Abagworo:
Those who ply Owerri to Port Harcourt can now use an alternative route via Umuapu town constructed by Imo Government. That whole area is wearing a new look.
constructed or under construction? Pics for matter here
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
asha80:
constructed or under construction? Pics for matter here

Completed without noise. Imo State now has a new NYSC orientation camp completed without notice too. It is now at Eziama Obaire equally beside the newly completed model secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2016
Abagworo:

Completed without noise. Imo State now has a new NYSC orientation camp completed without notice too. It is now at Eziama Obaire equally beside the newly completed model secondary school.

Please do not tell me that the new road is the one that one that is being constructed from Douglas to through nekede to owerri ph expressway way.

Have heard of this new nysc camp being built

Having passed nkwerre recently through that 7 and half road I must admit that nkwerre people are rich.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
asha80:

Please do not tell me that the new road is the one that one that is being constructed from Douglas to through nekede to owerri ph expressway way.

Have heard of this new nysc camp being built

Having passed nkwerre recently through that 7 and half road I must admit that nkwerre people are rich.

So many roads are under construction within Owerri metropolis but the rural areas have more. I meant the bad portion of Owerri/Port Harcourt road now has a bypass through Umuapu. Most village roads in that axis are equally under construction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN7pybyiXdE
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
Abagworo:

So many roads are under construction within Owerri metropolis but the rural areas have more. I meant the bad portion of Owerri/Port Harcourt road now has a bypass through Umuapu. Most village roads in that axis are equally under construction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN7pybyiXdE
this road does not look solid I have to addmit

I noticed some demolitions going on along mcc road and some construction activities on the road..not sure what he doing on that rd whether expansion or dualization

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
asha80:

I noticed some demolitions going on along mcc road and some construction activities on the road..not sure what he doing on that rd whether expansion or dualization

Read that MCC, Mbari, Nwoha and Egbu are under expansion and dualisation.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
Are you sure it is 100% occupied ? This is very nice. Ala Imo State wu Oke Mba !!!

Abagworo:
Owerri Mall has been 100% completed and occupied. It will be officially opened on 17th of March ie next Thursday.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
asha80:

Thats difficult to tell but the most important thing I noticed is that life has bounced back in Umuapu village with new houses springing up and increased commercial activities. The palm oil women are very happy.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
Abagworo:

Read that MCC, Mbari, Nwoha and Egbu are under expansion and dualisation.

Egbu rd has long been dualized by ohakim...the expansion going on is being done just in front of owerri mall maybe because of expected traffic on that axis because of the soon to be opened mall

Chukwuma nwoha dualization started two yrs ago all the way to okigwe rd through sports club beside imsu but construction has been at all time slow.

Have not heard anything about mbari being dualized or seen any activity to suggest so.

For mcc rd I guess that is the reason for the activities there.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
Abagworo:

Thats difficult to tell but the most important thing I noticed is that life has bounced back in Umuapu village with new houses springing up and increased commercial activities. The palm oil women are very happy.
the first three pictures looks more solid than the last

If you are coming from ph in umuapu dies this rd go left or right ? Where do you burst out of?

RareDiamond:
Are you sure it is 100% occupied ? This is very nice. Ala Imo State wu Oke Mba !!!
not sure about 100% occupation but it is 100% completed and slated to open march 17

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
asha80:
the first three pictures looks more solid than the last

If you are coming from ph in umuapu dies this rd go left or right ? Where do you burst out of?

Its that old village road that has been reonstructed and its by the left. It was previously used as a bypass until it became unusable.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OreMI22: 3:43am On Mar 13, 2016
Abagworo:

Its that old village road that has been reonstructed and its by the left. It was previously used as a bypass until it became unusable.

One horrible mentality or idea about our people is the penchant to build their houses so close to the road. Even their bedroom window opens to the road and they are fine living in under such. not to mention their house is often torn down at the slightest road expansion or dualization.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Pchidexy(m): 11:53am On Mar 13, 2016
@Abagworo, I appreciate the good work your are doing on this thread. Many Imolites are damn stupid! They keep silent when goodnews comes out of Imo state but will help to broadcast the most minute ill in the state. Patriotism is good for any community to grow. Okorocha may not be the best but I sense a gang up against him giving his potentials. Okorocha is the best shot of Igbos at presidency but some people will only like such a post to come from their state to amplify their chest beating attitude.

Keep up the good work Abagworo!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.