Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2396937 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by justineu(m): 10:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
BeijinDossier:
It is your father that is a mor.on. Vickiboi is also living in Owerre and he remains a very truthful Imolite on this thread. He love his state and wants the state to change for good.

look at this low life fool. So you don't live in owerri but you decide to carry okorochas matter for head asif you reside in owerri.
Don't go and look for a job .Nkpi

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ezi ofia your useless father is a low life. Nkita lacha gi anya.

[s]
justineu:
look at this low life fool. So you don't live in owerri but you decide to carry okorochas matter for head asif you reside in owerri.
Don't go and look for a job .Nkpi
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by justineu(m): 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
BeijinDossier:
Ezi ofia your useless father is a low life. Nkita lacha gi anya.

[s][/s]
so it pained you so well. It just getting started grin
I think your both parents must be useless for them to allow you rant on online like a bulldog. Wasted sperm.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by justineu(m): 10:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
BeijinDossier:
Your father should be stoned to death for bring you to this world. I spit on you. cheesy

[s][/s]
asked your mum I rape her b4 giving birth to you. grin

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
justineu:
I raped my mother and sistersgrin

Chai...lol
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
justineu:
I am cursedgrin

Uche Njoku I understand now why you are hopeless and useless in life cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
Animal now you have finished serving what is a young man like you doing in Owerre of all places? cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by justineu(m): 11:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
Mynd44 rule 10

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Sprumbabafather: 6:40am On Nov 17, 2017
justineu:
I don't support some of Rochas's work but how is Imo stae dead? Please explain.. I reside in Imo state.

If you reside in Imo state, tell us how the state has grown in the past 7 years?

Talk about
the growth in business and commerce? (How many new market or business centres has been opened in Imo state, and don't show me those hotels and night clubs, they contribute to corrupt our young people and promote prostitution, cultism and robberies.)

How many more companies has opened in Imo? (Manufacturing, consulting, industrial)

How education has improved? (Which school has been built or maintained by government, how many indigenous people has made outstanding results compared to before)

How human capital development has improved? (How many people come to Imo state to look for jobs)

How confidence of the youths of Imo has increased? (How many millionaires has made their money the clean way)

How Imo music and entertainment industry has been booming? (I know you will start listing names of those who play at Owerri night clubs, lol) name international music brands.

How ease of movement has improved in Imo state? (Apart from the connecting roads across the Nworie river, what else, the crippling traffic jams, what hope for it to be fixed)

How medicare has been improved? (When will the general hospitals be completed? When will Imo indigenous people stop going to Anambra and UNTH to get treated? )

What about security? (When will kidnapping, armed robbery , cultism and other social ills be reduced in Imo state, many people are afraid of coming home again)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:47am On Nov 17, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

If you reside in Imo state, tell us how the state has grown in the past 7 years?

Talk about
the growth in business and commerce? (How many new market or business centres has been opened in Imo state, and don't show me those hotels and night clubs, they contribute to corrupt our young people and promote prostitution, cultism and robberies.)

How many more companies has opened in Imo? (Manufacturing, consulting, industrial)

How education has improved? (Which school has been built or maintained by government, how many indigenous people has made outstanding results compared to before)

How human capital development has improved? (How many people come to Imo state to look for jobs)

How confidence of the youths of Imo has increased? (How many millionaires has made their money the clean way)

How Imo music and entertainment industry has been booming? (I know you will start listing names of those who play at Owerri night clubs, lol) name international music brands.

How ease of movement has improved in Imo state? (Apart from the connecting roads across the Nworie river, what else, the crippling traffic jams, what hope for it to be fixed)

How medicare has been improved? (When will the general hospitals be completed? When will Imo indigenous people stop going to Anambra and UNTH to get treated? )

What about security? (When will kidnapping, armed robbery , cultism and other social ills be reduced in Imo state, many people are afraid of coming home again)

I don't reside in Imo but I do come home often and I can tell you that in terms of the factors you listed out no State in Southeast comes 50% close to Imo. Okorocha has done excellently well in all but he isn't settling bloggers.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Sprumbabafather: 6:52am On Nov 17, 2017
Abagworo:

I don't reside in Imo but I do come home often and I can tell you that in terms of the factors you listed out no State in Southeast comes 50% close to Imo. Okorocha has done excellently well in all but he isn't settling bloggers.

Did you know that Imo state used to be the home of music and entertainment in the whole country? Did you hear names like Peacocks, Oriental brothers, Bright Chimezie, Claude Ekeh, Ovularia and other too many many excellent Imo musical and film talents?

Who is a big name in Imo music and film industry today. When I say Imo is dying, I know what I am talking about.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by bestviewer: 6:54am On Nov 17, 2017
These are powerful points. You nailed it. When idiots like abagworo talk you wonder if it is this same Imo state without ordinary teaching hospital.

All my life I have not seen anybody that relocated to Imo state. Why is that? If you go to Fegge or Awada you will think it is part of Imo state because the large population of Imolites in those places will get you to start thinking aloud. cheesy

Imo state is purely a failed state. The only thing thriving there is commercial se.x hawking due to their loose women.

Sprumbabafather:

Talk about

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:57am On Nov 17, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Did you know that Imo state used to be the home of music and entertainment in the whole country? Did you hear names like Peacocks, Oriental brothers, Bright Chimezie, Claude Ekeh, Ovularia and other too many many excellent Imo musical and film talents?

Who is a big name in Imo music and film industry today. When I say Imo is dying, I know what I am talking about.

In the Southeast only Bongo Owerri is the surviving traditional genre. The rest of entertainment in music has moved to Lagos. Okorocha played a key role in the survival by building the Bongo square and sponsoring yearly Bongo awards. Owerri is the only city in Eastern Nigeria where you mostly hear ghetto blasters playing traditional music on major streets.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Sprumbabafather: 6:59am On Nov 17, 2017
And Abagworo, you might deceive many people that you are from Imo state, but it's a lie. You are not from Imo state. Rochas may have settled you to lie and deceive our people but God is stronger than you all. Rochas is on a looting spree and the impunity with which he carries out his fraud is frightening. Your anti Igbo stance in everything is as evident as the nose on your face. You simply hate Igbos and any attempt to add to our suffering is what makes you happy. Be laughing now. There is an end to everything. Your master will not suffer us forever, one day it will come to an end.

He has settled the federal by joining to sponsor the presido, Efcc might never arrest him as he loots everything in this state.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by bestviewer: 7:01am On Nov 17, 2017
For the records, this is the debt burden of IMO STATE incurred by OKOROCHA. This is apart from the 26b bailout funds. Now tell me anything in Imo state that's worthy of mention. The roads are still terribly bad. Remember he is still owing months of unpaid salaries.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:02am On Nov 17, 2017
bestviewer:
These are powerful points. You nailed it. When idiots like abagworo talk you wonder if it is this same Imo state without ordinary teaching hospital.

All my life I have not seen anybody that relocated to Imo state. Why is that? If you go to Fegge or Awada you will think it is part of Imo state because the large population of Imolites in those places will get you to start thinking aloud. cheesy

Imo state is purely a failed state. The only thing thriving there is commercial se.x hawking due to their loose women.

Chino I know you ars same person using different monikers but let's be civil and face facts by picking one point at a time. You mentioned music and I've responded. Traditional music is dead in Anambra State. Now bring up another point.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Sprumbabafather: 7:05am On Nov 17, 2017
Abagworo:

In the Southeast only Bongo Owerri is the surviving traditional genre. The rest of entertainment in music has moved to Lagos. Okorocha played a key role in the survival by building the Bongo square and sponsoring yearly Bongo awards. Owerri is the only city in Eastern Nigeria where you mostly hear ghetto blasters playing traditional music on major streets.

The joke is on you, how many people play Bongo music in Ebonyi today? Or PH or other parts of the nation? Nobody.

I was talking peacocks, Oriental brothers, household names. Phyno and Flavour alone has made more money than all Imo musicians, more money or jobs that Bongo will employ in the next 30 years grin Imo is becoming a shadow of itself.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by bestviewer: 7:05am On Nov 17, 2017
Everyone that hits you hard is always chino..lol

The guy is even a patriotic Imolite and not a propagandist like you. Lol

Which one is traditional music? You want to digress from the core issues that killed Imo state. I spit on you. cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

Chino I know you ars same person using different monikers but let's be civil and face facts by picking one point at a time. You mentioned music and I've responded. Traditional music is dead in Anambra State. Now bring up another point.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by bestviewer: 7:09am On Nov 17, 2017
Okorocha used over 1 billion to build statues for failed leaders in a state that does not have roads and have not been able to pay salaries for months now. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Sprumbabafather: 7:14am On Nov 17, 2017
Abagworo:

You must be from the north. Have you heard names like

Umu Obiligbo (with their chart breaking albums this year alone)
Emeka Okwor (somewhere in Enugu crooning with local dialect and pulling millions of listeners)
Prince Chijioke
There are lots of them.

Now tell me again, which popular track has Bongo played so far? grin
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:30am On Nov 17, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

The joke is on you, how many people play Bongo music in Ebonyi today? Or PH or other parts of the nation? Nobody.

I was talking peacocks, Oriental brothers, household names. Phyno and Flavour alone has made more money than all Imo musicians, more money or jobs that Bongo will employ in the next 30 years grin Imo is becoming a shadow of itself.

My friend Bongo music is popular in Rivers State communities within Ikwerre and Etche axis used in traditional ceremonies. It is same in Abia. Names like Ababanna, Owuigiri, Sunny Bobo, Chimuanya etc. are traditional household names. Phyno and Flavour are Lagos based mainstream pop artists which has nothing to do with Government.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:33am On Nov 17, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

You must be from the north. Have you heard names like

Umu Obiligbo (with their chart breaking albums this year alone)
Emeka Okwor (somewhere in Enugu crooning with local dialect and pulling millions of listeners)
Prince Chijioke
There are lots of them.

Now tell me again, which popular track has Bongo played so far? grin

Nobody knows those names and what's the name of their genre? Everyone knows Bongo music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c06R-bO6Sfo

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by bestviewer: 7:39am On Nov 17, 2017
These powerful points should not be hidden.

Kam bia kwa cheesy

Sprumbabafather:

Talk about

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Sprumbabafather: 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
Abagworo:

My friend Bongo music is popular in Rivers State communities within Ikwerre and Etche axis used in traditional ceremonies. It is same in Abia. Names like Ababanna, Owuigiri, Sunny Bobo, Chimuanya etc. are traditional household names. Phyno and Flavour are Lagos based mainstream pop artists which has nothing to do with Government.

You just read a poem for the burial of the entertainment industry in Imo state. If Bongo crew lead by small timers like Ababa nna and Sunny Bobo who are performing for crowds at #5,000 per night, then you just confirmed music is dead in Imo state. Sunny Bobo only repeated peacocks songs, nothing added except lyrics.

People made a business of buying and shipping records of Pericomo Okoye, Dr. Sir. Warrior, Oriental brother's international and Bright Chimezie, plus the evergreen Peacocks international songs in the 80s. All Imo people, all international brands. Now all we hear are bottom placed backyard musicians in Owerri, languishing at the bottom of every chart like everything else in Imo state since the bad luck of Rochas started to humiliate the good people of Imo state.

I pity Imo state. The juju of Rochas is misinformation and propaganda used to brainwash the masses.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
Abagworo:
More from the most beautiful East of the Niger

Please, I'm sorry to ask.. Not to spite though

R these pics really true? Cos what I've heard z that there z nothing on ground at the site, so I'm kinda surprised with d pics.

Will one b allowed to take an on-site tour of d place, since most of us will b coming home for Xmas?

Thanks and expecting your reply, Sir
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
Abagworo:

IMSU has changed completely under Okorocha and he has built 2 new campuses from the scratch at Onuimo and Mbaise/Okpala. As for Eastern Palm I will only take you serious if you show me the one built by those before him.

Please, location of the one at Mbaise. Thanks
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
Abagworo:

Imo earns roughly 40 to 50 billion yearly. Compare with these top ten States and tell me why Akwa Ibom doesn't have the worst Governor on earth. If you remove Imo's entire 50 billion you will still have 210 billion excess but yet they are owing civil servants and pensioners, no free education to University and higher poverty rate. If you multiply the 210 billion by 6 years of Okorocha it amounts to roughly 1.26 trillion we have saved.

I have always been to Akwa Ibom and yes Julius Berger did solid beautiful roads which Imo cannot afford. It takes only an extremely prudent Governor to use average income of 4 billion both during oil boom and recession to achieve what Okorocha has done amidst free education to Tertiary level. Just accept that fact and move on. Meanwhile Owerri is the fastest growing city outside top 3 in Nigeria today with the 4th busiest Airport.

I think there should b a way of getting money inform of tax from the hotels n entertainment centres springing up in IMO state, the way Lagos state is generating revenue internally
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
cool318:

Are these Fowl Pen or an Airport, Cargo for that Matter?
You guys should stop celebrating Mediocrity in the midst of a reawakening,
You are selling your souls if not fully sold to The Devils Ruling the climes of Imo State.

@sanctity454, This is how a Modern, 21st Century cargo Airport looks like and not that Shanty Pig house you are saturating the cyber space with

Bros, please forgive me, but don't u think we have to start from somewhere Atleast?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Sprumbabafather: 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

I think there should b a way of getting money inform of tax from the hotels n entertainment centres springing up in IMO state, the way Lagos state is generating revenue internally

Don't let these guys brainwash you. Go home and see things for yourself. You will shed tears for our state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.