Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2397775 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 27, 2018
UnknownT:
Came home today for Christmas and what I noticed from Owerri down to Orlu, No much PDP(Ihedioha) campaign posters, as in I couldn't literally count the number of his posters I saw today. I even saw more of YPP and some other mushroom parties than his. Dude, should know this is his real chance of clinching that seat.
The dude is still recuperating from some serious financial loses,meanwhile he is yet to complete his 7storey building hotel for the past 2 years now at the back of villa garden hotels new owerri
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
SoNature:

Are u a civil engineer, sir?
I love this question. People cannot be appreciative for once, always looking for something to complain.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
UnknownT:
lol
It's good the roads are been done but the quality of roads I saw "may be"washed away by the next raining season

must you guys condemn everything? How did you know the roads will be washed away by next raining season?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

must you guys condemn everything? How did you know the roads will be washed away by next raining season?
Because Rochas doesn't use standard material to work his gives contracts to faceless organizations

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
Vicboi1:

Because Rochas doesn't use standard material to work his gives contracts to faceless organizations

Faceless organizations or new indigenous construction firms?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

Faceless organizations or new indigenous construction firms?
What are their names then construction companies that don't have a name
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
Vicboi1:

What are their names then construction companies that don't have a name

do your research. Most of those companies are new and currently gathering experience in IMO state, thanks to Okorocha. We can't continue to depend on RCC, Arab contractors and Julius Berger for ordinary road construction

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by UnknownT: 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

lol
Cos I observed the same thing the last time I came to owerri in September. grin

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by UnknownT: 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
SoNature:

Are u a civil engineer, sir?
Yes sir

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
UnknownT:
lol
Cos I observed the same thing the last time I came to owerri in September. grin

hmm
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by basilo101: 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

do your research. Most of those companies are new and currently gathering experience in IMO state, thanks to Okorocha. We can't continue to depend on RCC, Arab contractors and Julius Berger for ordinary road construction
Let them prove themselves in minor rural roads first
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2018
basilo101:
Let them prove themselves in minor rural roads first
that's what they are doing
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
UnknownT:
Yes sir

I will keep that in mind and monitor your comments, going forward
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

Ask them oo
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by UnknownT: 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
SoNature:

I will keep that in mind and monitor your comments, going forward
Now I'm scared. Make sure you submit a weekly report of your monitoring.. Iranu

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
UnknownT:
Now I'm scared. Make sure you submit a weekly report of your monitoring.. Iranu

Keep quiet; there's no quarrel here
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 29, 2018
Wetheral road owerri

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2018
Owners random

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
Cont

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2018
More

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OreMI22: 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2018
sanctity454:
Wetheral road owerri

I must commend Rochas for finally planting trees along the streets of Owerri.
Using standard street light and No longer all sorts of silly structures to illuminate the street.

Very nice!

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by drshrewd: 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
Rochas really did very well as a governor but too much propaganda tend to have tarnished his image. Maybe he didn't invest much on media propaganda undecided

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
Street leading to Playhouse getting attention.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ever blazing otown

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by jamjo: 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
sanctity454:
Cont

Please Rochas stop putting up the ugly metals just plant trees and flowers a lot of them pleaseoooooooooooooooooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2018
UnknownT:
Came home today for Christmas and what I noticed from Owerri down to Orlu, No much PDP(Ihedioha) campaign posters, as in I couldn't literally count the number of his posters I saw today. I even saw more of YPP and some other mushroom parties than his. Dude, should know this is his real chance of clinching that seat.

Your last statement is quite correct. With all the problems in other parties, this is his real chance to clinch the seat. If he loses out again, he should just forget about it.

The annoying part is when you try to advice on his Facebook campaign group, they rain insult on u, as if you are the reason for his earlier failures.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2018
UnknownT:
lol
It's good the roads are been done but the quality of roads I saw "may be"washed away by the next raining season

Loooooooooooooooool, so in essence we have " dry season roads", that's quite funny. Although its been a while I went home, durability of roads being constructed have been one of the major complaint of those at home
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by UnknownT: 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
Yampotatocarrot:

Loooooooooooooooool, so in essence we have " dry season roads", that's quite funny. Although its been a while I went home, durability of roads being constructed have been one of the major complaint of those at home
Rochas admin must be commended for opening up "virgin" roads especially Owerri and it's environs but like you stated, the major complaint remains durability of these roads.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ChimaAgbalajob: 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2018
UnknownT:
Rochas admin must be commended for opening up "virgin" roads especially Owerri and it's environs but like you stated, the major complaint remains durability of these roads.

Oga,
Rochas has done well to create the roads! No road lasts forever!

The next administration must have a standby road maintenance agency to immediately fix potholes when they appear. So that the roads will last a long time. That is how it is done around the world. The roads are maintained to last long, else they cannot last forever!

Rochas now needs to embark on planting palm or pine trees along ALL major roads in Owerri to give it a conducive garden ambiance. Please, no more funny looking light decorations or concrete arches on roads.

PLEASE JUST PLANT MORE TREES ALONG MAJOR ROADS IN OWERRI.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
UnknownT:

Yeah, he built roads in some areas of Owerri u wouldn't have suspected roads could be built, hence reducing traffic. But that warehouse traffic remains a mystery to me, added to the fact that the bridge or whatever that was being built there was abandoned.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
sanctity454:
Owners random

I will say it over and over again that Okorocha is good and has dreams. He has tried despite the paucity of funds.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Xander85: 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
There's some marked improvement in the ambience and development of Owerri! What it needs now is to seriously green up all these new and upcoming areas with trees and lawns! It doesn't appear to be on Rochas' to do list so maybe the next governor can take it up as a focal point of governance!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.