Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,583 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2405233 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 12:59am On Jun 16, 2019
Chai. What's happening here? Chai ndi Imo ndo lol
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 1:00am On Jun 16, 2019
slimderek:

Which is why he needs brilliant minds around him.
Ihedioha cannot do much because Okorocha wasted 8yrs without achieving anything despite massive debt he left behind

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 1:01am On Jun 16, 2019
Xander85:

Lack of quality roads and expansive greenery throughout the city is what is letting Owerri down. Also outside of Owerri, the rest of the state is lacking good roads like you see connecting towns all over Anambra.

This is a pure statement of fact. Everyone knows this bitter truth.

ImoRiverr:
Ofuzo see your shit hole Owerri lol

This is horror.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 1:03am On Jun 16, 2019
ImoRiverr:
Ofuzo, Owerri is cursed

Okorocha is the cause of the present horrible condition of Owerri. It is not about curse
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ararumeteam(m): 1:05am On Jun 16, 2019
Chei i am sure that guy called ofuzo will be looking for rope now to end it all lol

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 1:07am On Jun 16, 2019
ararumeteam:
Chei i am sure that guy called ofuzo will be looking for rope now to end it all lol

Hahahaha

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 2:12am On Jun 16, 2019
Instead of the mod to slam some idiots a life ban, they are busy censoring comments.

Look what a page looks like.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 2:37am On Jun 16, 2019
DSS is in on NL.... Very soon Seun will be invited for interrogation.. why has NL become a platform to shed hatred
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 2:39am On Jun 16, 2019
We already know those calling for war on NL... Believe me we shall meet at Abuja. ..Trust your IP protocol will fish out
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 2:52am On Jun 16, 2019
ScotMisile:
DSS is in on NL.... Very soon Seun will be invited for interrogation.. why has NL become a platform to shed hatred

The level of tribalism in Nigeria is scary.

It's as though there's war lurking around.

Nairaland, which used to be a great learning hub, has now become forum for some of worst tribalists in the country to fan the flames of hate and tribalism.

This is a worrisome trend.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 8:30am On Jun 16, 2019
We have all your records here... This who have threatened death to other tribes, states... Just keep drinking coffee... Some of you have exchanged words with me ... The full arm if the law shall get to you... And it's not a threat... Keep on keeping on
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 8:36am On Jun 16, 2019
ScotMisile:
We have all your records here... This who have threatened death to other tribes, states... Just keep drinking coffee... Some of you have exchanged words with me ... The full arm if the law shall get to you... And it's not a threat... Keep on keeping on
Please do it fast so as to stop this madness once and for all, Seun Osewa and his mods not even helping matters, they allow hate speech and war threats on this site all because of traffic.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Chavens: 10:23am On Jun 16, 2019
Most of them using different monikers to cause trouble in NL. We are guided. After dealing with fraudsters soon we shall apprehend these people painting Nigeria bad on NL to the world. Tracking is ongoing and execution will soon be effected.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Chavens: 10:40am On Jun 16, 2019
Just keep the unnecessary hate speech and bad pictures coming. We already have your records and your ID. This will serve as a lesson to any future e-war of such kind. NL here we come.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NonsoWow: 10:52am On Jun 16, 2019
Please the discussions on this thread should focus on how to reverse the decline in morality among Imo youths which is fuelling the hotel boom in Owerri. Normally, hotels spring up to cater for workers in other industries within the city or town but Owerri case is strange as no other industry survives in owerri apart from hotel industry.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Unbiased1: 11:18am On Jun 16, 2019
Imo1stson:
Another solid 10 storey Hotel berths in Owerri. Rockview and Concorde are 9 storey meaning Beland is now the tallest Hotel in Owerri.

guy this is at most 8 storeys.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
NonsoWow:
Please the discussions on this thread should focus on how to reverse the decline in morality among Imo youths which is fuelling the hotel boom in Owerri. Normally, hotels spring up to cater for workers in other industries within the city or town but Owerri case is strange as no other industry survives in owerri apart from hotel industry.

Like I said keep drinking coffee. I shall only advice you to start calling the presidency now because when we get to Abuja... Am assurring you it shall be too late.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
Even if it takes 10 years...the full arm if the law will get you down and You shall explain why you think Nigeria must go to war.

Am employing psycho analysis to decipher monikers by language and believe me.. I have enough information for me and my team... You will never ever escape the wrath of the law.

Its either you are nailed or Nairaland is shut down forever.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
ScotMisile:
Even if it takes 10 years...the full arm if the law will get you down and You shall explain why you think Nigeria must go to war.

Am employing psycho analysis to decipher monikers by language and believe me.. I have enough information for me and my team... You will never ever escape the wrath of the law.

Uncle, calm down.
If you want to track down Nonsowow, Chino and lots of other names he uses, you just need to get in touch with Seun of Nairaland.
You need his IP address and link it to his ISP.
Afterwards, contact his ISP and the job is done.
I don't consider him intelligent enough to use VP...(I won't complete that) grin
Whether a mobile phone or laptop, it’s easy to do track.
It's an easy job for the DSS.
You don't need any psychiatric for a guy who is obviously mad.
That will amount to absolute waste of money. grin
Thank you

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
SoNature:

Uncle, calm down.
If you want to track down Nonsowow, Chino and lots of other names he uses, you just need to get in touch with Seun of Nairaland.
I don't consider him intelligent enough to use VP...(I won't complete that) grin
Thank you

Thanks for the contribution.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by whirlwind7(m): 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
ImoRiverr:
Abogwara aka Imo1stson, i saw this hotel around New Owerri when Ihedioha invited us recently, they were almost begging us to come at a minimal rate because of low patronage because there's no even roads in and out of the hotel

Just a 10 seconds video of the hotel staff begging you would silence your critics, don't you think?
Look man, if you own landed property in Owerri, if you are a stake holder of some sorts in the Eastern Heartland, you wouldn't be making this noise.
I once posted on this thread that a hotel is a building, and such buildings are dynamic...they can be converted to office blocks, schools, hospitals etc depending on a shift in the economy and whatever tide it brings. All it takes is just the necessary permits.

If you got any iota of discernment, you should know that acquiring landed properties in Owerri and it's satellite towns is a sure thing. Making all this noise shows you couldn't compete with what you're seeing...and getting left behind is frustrating you.

I'm absolutely sincere with you here. Take it or leave it.
Actually, you don't have to take it. Take your noise level higher. You are still serving a purpose grin

Just like you, I do criticize Abagworo /Abogwara /Imo1stson / or whatever name he goes by here. But I only do that when he gets carried away from asslicking his paymaster. Not when he states verifiable facts.

A state has to be peaceful, as well as a certain level of civility to be able to attract hotels and recreational facilities right? That's one thing to be grateful for.
Peace!

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Chavens: 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
SoNature:

Uncle, calm down.
That will amount to absolute waste of money.

Thank you for the information. grin
Thank you
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Chavens: 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
Thanks for the information
SoNature:

Uncle, calm down.
Thank you
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
Mad useless good for nothing people. This useless scotmisile was the same guy i wanted us to share phone number with when i posted my email here but i disappeared and refused to send me email till date. Now he has surfaced again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.