Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2395611 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MyGeneration(m): 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
Afam4eva:

Why don't you tell us.
owerri doesnt have beaches he said or companies or attraction. Yet hospitality industry is booming and hotels are springing up here and there.
The answer to this is the owerri airport.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NonsoWow: 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
MyGeneration:
owerri doesnt have beaches he said or companies or attraction. Yet hospitality industry is booming and hotels are springing up here and there.
The answer to this is the owerri airport.
Prostitution and sexual immorality is rampant among Imo people that is why people invest in hotel business there. Manufacturing is the solution.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MyGeneration(m): 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
NonsoWow:
Prostitution and sexual immorality is rampant among Imo people that is why people invest in hotel business there. Manufacturing is the solution.
if theres a product and no market for it. It wont thrive.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Unbiased1: 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
NonsoWow:

Nonso Wilberforce Dike always spewing trash.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by HopeAtHand: 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Sonature, scotmisile, chavens, these 3 hopeless clowns should come here let's arrange our meeting. We don't even want the rest of NL to know the outcome, that is why we made available this email. Let's do it codedly. That's how people that are serious does things

obiora181e@outlook.com

This boy, you sabi behave like small pikin. Las Las you be 48.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by preciousjun(m): 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
HopeAtHand:

This boy, you sabi behave like small pikin. Las Las you be 48.

Hafa bros
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by HopeAtHand: 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
preciousjun:

Hafa bros
Big guy, meka wey.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by preciousjun(m): 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2019
HopeAtHand:

Big guy, meka wey.

Meka. How your side na? Carry me along ooo
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by HopeAtHand: 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
preciousjun:

Meka. How your side na? Carry me along ooo

No wahala. Later I go email you.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by preciousjun(m): 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
HopeAtHand:

Send your number too
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
This ikwerre hopeless frustrated miscreant. I am right now in PH, just choose anywhere at all you want, me and my team shall meet you there so we can confirm who is an old man between you and i. Note any public place of your choice between today next week thursday

HopeAtHand:

his boy, you sabi behave like small pikin. Las Las you be 48.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ikwerre miscreant. Ala nda, why are you scared of meeting people lol

HopeAtHand:

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2019
The ikwerre miscreant has disappeared because i called for a meeting. Come here hopeathand, it is a friendly meeting cheesy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by HopeAtHand: 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
BeijinDossier:
This ikwerre hopeless frustrated miscreant. I am right now in PH, just choose anywhere at all you want, me and my team shall meet you there so we can confirm who is an old man between you and i. Note any public place of your choice between today next week thursday

[s][/s]

Wen will you ever grow up, this small boy. Always looking for attention. Why not go about you business in PH an retire back to Onitsha in peace. You too dey find wahala.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
Useless ikwerre miscreant. So you didn't want wahala when you quoted me? Thunder will fire you there if you refuse to meet me and my team. Idiotic ikwerre bastard

HopeAtHand:

Wen will you ever grow up, this small boy. Always looking for attention. Why not go about you business in PH an retire back to Onitsha in peace. You too dey find wahala.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Chavens, scotmisile, sonature, these 3 clowns should gather here now and fast. No need to go to Sokoto for something in sokoto.

Anyone of you or three put together so much have the strong mind to meet me should respond to my email so we can exchange phones numbers, and I will call you with my private line to show you that you guys are lillylivered clowns. You dey post rubbish to ginger your father. Taa

Here is my email address.

obiora181e@outlook.com

Uncle, calm down.
If you want to track down Nonsowow, Chino and lots of other names he uses, you just need to get in touch with Seun of Nairaland.
You need his IP address and link it to his ISP.
Afterwards, contact his ISP and the job is done.
I don't consider him intelligent enough to use VP...(I won't complete that)
Whether a mobile phone or laptop, it’s easy to do track.
It's an easy job for the DSS.
You don't need any psychiatric for a guy who is obviously mad.
That will amount to absolute waste of money.
Thank you

I had to copy what I posted earlier to set the record straight.

If you understand English, you would know that I was never looking for you.

Come one, what would I do with a boy who has repeatedly said he is mad?

Yes, I was only responding to the guy who said he would use a psychiatric to track you down - a comment I considered ridiculous as an IT-savvy person.

You may check my previous comments on this thread, I always tell people to ignore you.

Again, I don't have time for mad people because I have more important things to do with my time.

Plus, if you like destroy Imo thread. Sincerely, I don't care.

What happens on Nairaland, stays on Nairaland.

Onwu ga-egbu nwa nkita n'akpochi ya nti

Enewghim efe ndi ara

Ogwu ka oham n'onu

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by HopeAtHand: 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Useless ikwerre miscreant. So you didn't want wahala when you quoted me? Thunder will fire you there if you refuse to meet me and my team. Idiotic ikwerre bastard

[s][/s]

Where can we meet, let me teach you a lesson. Mail me.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 8:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
Lol teach me lesson? Ok oo. As for us, we are peaceful.

Genesis Place GRA. 4pm tmro. Confirm it

Here is my email address: obiora181e@outlook.com

HopeAtHand:

Where can we meet, let me teach you a lesson. Mail me.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abogwara: 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ihedioha has continued to prove he might fail as Governor as he seems to have continued with picking useless battle. Reports says he sent Mbaise youths to Orlu to vandalize Imo State School of Nursing and Midwifery built by Okorocha with claims of relocation which is absurd.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abogwara: 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2019
From the look of things if Ihedioha is not checked Imo as a State might degenerate into tribal wars difficult to control.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by cjrane: 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2019
Abogwara:
Ihedioha has continued to prove he might fail as Governor as he seems to have continued with picking useless battle. Reports says he sent Mbaise youths to Orlu to vandalize Imo State School of Nursing and Midwifery built by Okorocha with claims of relocation which is absurd.

Try harder with more lies grin grin grin grin grin

Nobody takes a silly propagandist like you seriously. Rochas Okorocha will eventually be brought to justice for the looting of Imo State. It is only a question of time.....and propagandists like you can tell any type of lies you want, it won't stop anything.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
Abogwara:

No more free money, Is well but try and make good use of the ones u illegally gathered for the past octal years.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Lol teach me lesson? Ok oo. As for us, we are peaceful.

Genesis Place GRA. 4pm tmro. Confirm it

Here is my email address: obiora181e@outlook.com

lolzzz

wahala....lolzzz

Mr hope on hand or at hand the ball is at ur court unless if hope is hopeless.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
cjrane:

Try harder with more lies grin grin grin grin grin

Nobody takes a silly propagandist like you seriously. Rochas Okorocha will eventually be brought to justice for the looting of Imo State. It is only a question of time.....and propagandists like you can tell any type of lies you want, it won't stop anything.
Oga this is true, check this:

VANGUARD NEWS
Governor Ihedioha cowed by Okorocha’s achievements – Onwuemeod
ON JUNE 22, 20194:18 PMIN NEWSBY ADEKUNLECOMMENTS

The Special Adviser (media) to the former governor of Imo State, Senator Rochas Okorocha , Sam Onwuemeodo, has said that the Governor Emeka Ihedioha has been ‘cowed by Okorocha’s achievements or footprints’ just as he called on the Police to halt the lawlessness of Ihedioha’s government and his senior appointees in their fruitless efforts to eclipse all that Owelle Okorocha achieved in Imo state
Onwuemeod lamented that :since Ihedioh’s inauguration he has been busy destroying some of the projects the former governor left behind and doing all within his reach to blackmail his predecessor and exercising high level of clannishness.

He alleged that the armed youths who stormed and brutalized students at the College of Nursing and Midwifery Ogboko, the home-town of the former governor were sent by the State Government.

He said: ‘On Friday, June 21, 2019, armed Youths who came in twelve buses stormed the College of Nursing and Midwifery Ogboko, the home-town of the former governor of the State, Owelle Rochas Okorocha and brutalized the students, threw their belongings out, stole their phones, vandalized the College properties including the College bus and locked the gate of the Institution after they had chased the whole students away.

‘Obviously, the invaders were sent by the State Government and that was twenty-four hours after the Secretary to the Government of Imo state, Uche Onyeaguocha had, in a letter dated June 20, 2019 and addressed to the Provost of the College, to bring all the students and activities of the College to the College of Health Okporo, Orlu, which is now a Campus of the Imo State University.

‘The letter was dated June 20, 2019, and by June 21, 2019 the armed Youths, which the Security Personnel at the College claimed that most of them were speaking Mbaise dialect, had invaded the College and chased the students away after they had beaten them and locked the place. In the letter under reference, Mr. Onyeaguocha did not state the reason for the government’s action.

‘Since his inauguration on May 29, 2019, Governor Ihedioha has been busy destroying some of the projects the former governor left behind and doing all within his reach to blackmail his Predecessor and exercising high level of clannishness.

Group drums support for Kalu’s Deputy Senate President bid(Opens in a new browser tab)

‘He reversed the University sited at Ohaji/Egbema which its Operational Licence had been gotten and every machinery put in place for its smooth take-off and returned the Imo State Polytechnic without sitting down to look at the wisdom or vision behind that lofty initiative by the former governor, because the Ohaji/Egbema people voted for AA in the last governorship election.

‘He has also taken steps to close the Eastern Palm University just to erase the footprint of Okorocha on his prime projects. He has equally blocked the two flyovers built by Okorocha that have been in use for more than four years before his coming and claiming that he closed them to save lives. And had also told the world lies about the brand new Government House Rochas Okorocha left behind, and has renamed Imo Trade and Investment Centre, Ahiajioku Centre.

‘He has also blocked the two tunnels also built by Okorocha on the excuse that they are no more safe. These tunnels have been in use for more than five years. He has returned traders to the relocated Ekeukwu Market site and has converted the Somto Hospital into shops. He has also announced his plan to bring back keke to the State Capital. Today, it is the College of Nursing and Midwifery Ogboko.

‘Governor Ihedioha having been cowed by Okorocha’s achievements or footprints, thinks that the best way to discredit these projects and the man behind them is by destroying all of them. He does not care about the wisdom or vision behind these projects.

‘Uptil now, the government has not condemned the invasion of the College. And they have never issued a statement to inform Imo people on the invasion or the reason for the closure of the College. He had earlier descended on the Akachi Tower, but later denied involvement following the general outcry their invidious action attracted.

‘It is unfortunate that Governor Ihedioha has begun so early in the life of his administration to display high degree of vindictiveness and clannishness. Imo people would have needed a governor as non-clannish and non-vindictive as Rochas Okorocha to succeed him and not Ihedioha whose vindictive and clannish dispositions are known to all.

‘Rochas Okorocha built the University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences Aboh Mbaise/Ngor Okpala and repurchased the Resin Paint Industry in Aboh Mbaise and gave it to Sky Run Company that produces electrical gadgets. And Ihedioha is from Mbaise. Owelle also built Ahiara Mbaise Polytechnic and sited a General Hospital at Mbutu which is Ihedioha’s electoral ward.

‘We again want to call on Governor Ihedioha to begin to govern Imo State because since May 29, he has only been carrying out vendetta actions which cannot be said to be governance.

‘We also call on the Police in the State to halt the lawlessness Governor Ihedioha and his senior appointees have unleashed on the State all in their fruitless efforts to eclipse all that Owelle Okorocha achieved for the State.’

ADEKUNLE
View all posts by adekunle →
PREVIOUS POST
Pharmacies & Drugstores Want It Kept Secret… But Here’s a Natural, No-Side Effect, Herbal Remedy that Reverses Hypertension, Lowers BP and Cholesterol without medications!
NEXT POST
AA executive approves withdrawal from Imo guber election petition tribunal

Disclaimer
Comments expressed here do not reflect the opinions of vanguard newspapers or any employee thereof.

NEWS
SPORTS
ENTERTAINMENT
VIDEOS
RELATIONSHIPS
POLITICS
FORUM
CONTACT US
ADVERTISE WITH US
PRIVACY POLICY
TEXT SIZESMALLMEDIUMLARGE
Vanguard Logo
Vanguard NewsA Nigerian newspaper and Online version of the Vanguard, a daily publication in Nigeria covering Nigeria news, Niger delta, general national news, politics, business, energy, sports, entertainment, fashion,lifestyle human interest stories, etc
© 2019 Vanguard Media Limited, Nigeria
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Javierleon(m): 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
Imo should not return keke its a nuisance. Eke ukwu owerri shouldnt have been taking back. I passed douglas recently just few weeks of opening its now eyesore traders are now back at the road nawaoo why must they trade on the road. Rather than taking it back, i expected douglas to be made an ict hub/center complemented with tetlow and a computer village somto hospital could be made an ict research center or tech center people can be encouraged to use lcd screen and neon lights for adverts rather than shabby bilboards. ICT investors wil come to imo. More money wil be generated than what would have been generated from the market. Its a pity we dont science research institutes in igbo land.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Javierleon(m): 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
Also the mother and child hospital is very essential in dimishing mother-infant mortality rate. Cause its prime focus is for only women and children. Of all hospitals built i considered that one the best. When it was been destroyed i dindt feel happy. Such important heath structure should be made accessible and equipped and even replicated in the other two zones

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Javierleon(m): 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
also Its high time sky scrappers and glass houses start springing up in igbo land.
BLOCK AND CEMENT BUMGALOWS IS ENOUGH.
we need to push for development.
in imo here the govt can task all those that are try to cover imo state with hotels to raise heights and use glass for exterior that way we wont be bordered with excess hotels here and there
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Unbiased1: 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
B2mario:
Oga this is true, check this:

VANGUARD NEWS
ON JUNE 22, 20194:18 PMIN NEWSBY ADEKUNLECOMMENTS

The Special Adviser (media) to the former governor of Imo State, Senator Rochas Okorocha , Sam Onwuemeodo, has said that the Governor Emeka Ihedioha has been ‘cowed by Okorocha’s achievements or footprints’ just as he called on the Police to halt the lawlessness of Ihedioha’s government and his senior appointees in their fruitless efforts to eclipse all that Owelle Okorocha achieved in Imo state
Onwuemeod lamented that :since Ihedioh’s inauguration he has been busy destroying some of the projects the former governor left behind and doing all within his reach to blackmail his predecessor and exercising high level of clannishness.

He alleged that the armed youths who stormed and brutalized students at the College of Nursing and Midwifery Ogboko, the home-town of the former governor were sent by the State Government.

He said: ‘On Friday, June 21, 2019, armed Youths who came in twelve buses stormed the College of Nursing and Midwifery Ogboko, the home-town of the former governor of the State, Owelle Rochas Okorocha and brutalized the students, threw their belongings out, stole their phones, vandalized the College properties including the College bus and locked the gate of the Institution after they had chased the whole students away.

‘Obviously, the invaders were sent by the State Government and that was twenty-four hours after the Secretary to the Government of Imo state, Uche Onyeaguocha had, in a letter dated June 20, 2019 and addressed to the Provost of the College, to bring all the students and activities of the College to the College of Health Okporo, Orlu, which is now a Campus of the Imo State University.

‘The letter was dated June 20, 2019, and by June 21, 2019 the armed Youths, which the Security Personnel at the College claimed that most of them were speaking Mbaise dialect, had invaded the College and chased the students away after they had beaten them and locked the place. In the letter under reference, Mr. Onyeaguocha did not state the reason for the government’s action.

‘Since his inauguration on May 29, 2019, Governor Ihedioha has been busy destroying some of the projects the former governor left behind and doing all within his reach to blackmail his Predecessor and exercising high level of clannishness.

Group drums support for Kalu’s Deputy Senate President bid(Opens in a new browser tab)

‘He reversed the University sited at Ohaji/Egbema which its Operational Licence had been gotten and every machinery put in place for its smooth take-off and returned the Imo State Polytechnic without sitting down to look at the wisdom or vision behind that lofty initiative by the former governor, because the Ohaji/Egbema people voted for AA in the last governorship election.

‘He has also taken steps to close the Eastern Palm University just to erase the footprint of Okorocha on his prime projects. He has equally blocked the two flyovers built by Okorocha that have been in use for more than four years before his coming and claiming that he closed them to save lives. And had also told the world lies about the brand new Government House Rochas Okorocha left behind, and has renamed Imo Trade and Investment Centre, Ahiajioku Centre.

‘He has also blocked the two tunnels also built by Okorocha on the excuse that they are no more safe. These tunnels have been in use for more than five years. He has returned traders to the relocated Ekeukwu Market site and has converted the Somto Hospital into shops. He has also announced his plan to bring back keke to the State Capital. Today, it is the College of Nursing and Midwifery Ogboko.

‘Governor Ihedioha having been cowed by Okorocha’s achievements or footprints, thinks that the best way to discredit these projects and the man behind them is by destroying all of them. He does not care about the wisdom or vision behind these projects.

‘Uptil now, the government has not condemned the invasion of the College. And they have never issued a statement to inform Imo people on the invasion or the reason for the closure of the College. He had earlier descended on the Akachi Tower, but later denied involvement following the general outcry their invidious action attracted.

‘It is unfortunate that Governor Ihedioha has begun so early in the life of his administration to display high degree of vindictiveness and clannishness. Imo people would have needed a governor as non-clannish and non-vindictive as Rochas Okorocha to succeed him and not Ihedioha whose vindictive and clannish dispositions are known to all.

‘Rochas Okorocha built the University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences Aboh Mbaise/Ngor Okpala and repurchased the Resin Paint Industry in Aboh Mbaise and gave it to Sky Run Company that produces electrical gadgets. And Ihedioha is from Mbaise. Owelle also built Ahiara Mbaise Polytechnic and sited a General Hospital at Mbutu which is Ihedioha’s electoral ward.

‘We again want to call on Governor Ihedioha to begin to govern Imo State because since May 29, he has only been carrying out vendetta actions which cannot be said to be governance.

‘We also call on the Police in the State to halt the lawlessness Governor Ihedioha and his senior appointees have unleashed on the State all in their fruitless efforts to eclipse all that Owelle Okorocha achieved for the State.’

ADEKUNLE
View all posts by adekunle →
PREVIOUS POST
Pharmacies & Drugstores Want It Kept Secret… But Here’s a Natural, No-Side Effect, Herbal Remedy that Reverses Hypertension, Lowers BP and Cholesterol without medications!
NEXT POST
AA executive approves withdrawal from Imo guber election petition tribunal

Disclaimer
Comments expressed here do not reflect the opinions of vanguard newspapers or any employee thereof.

NEWS
SPORTS
ENTERTAINMENT
VIDEOS
RELATIONSHIPS
POLITICS
FORUM
CONTACT US
ADVERTISE WITH US
PRIVACY POLICY
TEXT SIZESMALLMEDIUMLARGE
Vanguard Logo
Vanguard NewsA Nigerian newspaper and Online version of the Vanguard, a daily publication in Nigeria covering Nigeria news, Niger delta, general national news, politics, business, energy, sports, entertainment, fashion,lifestyle human interest stories, etc
© 2019 Vanguard Media Limited, Nigeria

What annoyed me here is turning Somto hospital into blocks of shops. What sort of nonsense is that? Let's just study this present governor and his activities for the next 1 year before we start judging him.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
Javierleon:
Also the mother and child hospital is very essential in dimishing mother-infant mortality rate. Cause its prime focus is for only women and children. Of all hospitals built i considered that one the best. When it was been destroyed i dindt feel happy. Such important heath structure should be made accessible and equipped and even replicated in the other two zones

There are hundreds of mother and child health facilities at FMC Owerri, at the 27 uncompleted and yet to be equipped hospitals, at uncompleted and yet to be fully equipped IMSUTH Orlu, at uncompleted and yet to be fully equipped Imo Specialist Hospital Owerri.
What does Imo state need another 1000 bed Somtoo Mother and Child hospital for?

A building already meant for a shopping mall can't be converted to - of all things - a mother and child hospital.

What brought Rochas to the idea of 1000 bed mother and child somtoo hospital is this: as Owerri refused to support Okorocha's in-law to become next governor of Imo, Okorocha quickly pronounced the shopping mall a hospital to further mock and insult Owerri people who grumble that their ancestors were not happy over the demolition of the market.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
Abogwara:
From the look of things if Ihedioha is not checked Imo as a State might degenerate into tribal wars difficult to control.

Abogwara.

What tribal war?
There is only only one tribe - Igbo - in Imo state.

Orlu region is behind Gov Ihedioha

Okorocha built classrooms and added them to Houses in Okporo housing estate Orlu and bragged in his first term that he built School of nursing and health technology at Okporo in Orlu local government area. He even mounted "degree awarding" on his adverts about the institution.

Suddenly, at the last days of Okorocha's administration, he built new houses in Ogboko his hometown, and without announcement transferred the School of Nursing and health to Ogboko.

Why the waste of govt funds in building and closing and abandoning and rebuilding?

Now the new govt rightly gave order that the six years Old school of Nursing and health be taken back to its original cite at Okporo-Orlu.
Okorocha people start to confuse the public that Mbaise people came to Orlu to fight - LIES.

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: jamjo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81