Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2397236 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
Abagworo i just stumbled on this news. Does it mean that Imo students do not have digital station anywhere in Imo state for them to tour for academic purposes, they had to travel thousands of miles and miles to see what a digital stations looks like? Shame cheesy

Theatre Arts students of Alvan Ikokwu Federal College Of Education, Owerri, Imo state visit Anambra Broadcasting Service, ABS, applaud the station’s digital broadcast equipment

Written By Emmanuel Okonkwo

Students of Alvan Ikokwu Federal College Of Education Owerri, Imo state, accompanied by some of their lecturers could not hide their excitement as they toured the new digital studio of the Anambra Broadcasting Service, ABS.

They praised the sophisticated equipment at the ABS digital Radio and Television studios as they were given a guided tour by the ABS Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Chief Uche Nworah.

The students rated the station high saying it ranked as the best they had so far visited in the South East.

Addressing the students, Chief Uche Nworah charged them to work hard so as to benefit from emerging employment opportunities in the broadcast industry.

Chief Nworah who attributed the present transformation in the ABS to the efforts and commitment of Governor Willie Obiano to maintaining the lead in governance, identified rich and diverse content of the ABS as its unique advantage.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 1:09am On Aug 28, 2019
RareDiamond:
Shut up your dirty mouth. Good things always comes out of Imo State.

This RareDiamond. Ever insulting, nearly in all your posts on this thread, with your half education grammatical blunders everywhere.
Did you attend one of those backyard community secondary schools in Ahiara?
And there you learnt to be highly opinionated, fight and insult anyone not agreeing with you?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 1:16am On Aug 28, 2019
Now that Roch with family has been kicked out by Imolites, and an experienced and educated Emeka Ihedioha replacing Roch, comments on this Imo thread must be civil, considering the civil governor we now have in Imo.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 2:35am On Aug 28, 2019
madenigga:
Guys i have an idea that i think would really help imo state greatly. Especially its economy.

I am of the notion that Okorochas Eastern palm university should not be used as a campus of IMSU.
Let the status quo remain or they shift it to Mbano zone as Rochas planned.

Instead let the Eastern palm University be used as a transport university, it would be the first in the south since the only available one is at Katsina.

This would naturally attract investment and improve the economy, cause i sense Nigeria is about to withness a boom in that sector.

WHATS YOUR TAKE

Pls,How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 6:07am On Aug 28, 2019
ScotMisile:

Pls,How old are you?

Sincerely, I don't think this is a fair question.

This is not the usual Nairaland frontpage where people attack people unnecessarily.

This is Imo thread, so nobody should be made to feel inferior.

If you think his suggestion isn't good, tell us why with a superior argument.

You don't need his age to respond to his suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 8:03am On Aug 28, 2019
SoNature:

Sincerely, I don't think this is a fair question.

This is not the usual Nairaland frontpage where people attack people unnecessarily.

This is Imo thread, so nobody should be made to feel inferior.

If you think his suggestion isn't good, tell us why with a superior argument.

You don't need his age to respond to his suggestion.

SoNature... ☮️ Peace bro
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
SpaceTour:
Abagworo i just stumbled on this news. Does it mean that Imo students do not have digital station anywhere in Imo state for them to tour for academic purposes, they had to travel thousands of miles and miles to see what a digital stations looks like? Shame cheesy

Theatre Arts students of Alvan Ikokwu Federal College Of Education, Owerri, Imo state visit Anambra Broadcasting Service, ABS, applaud the station’s digital broadcast equipment

Written By Emmanuel Okonkwo

Students of Alvan Ikokwu Federal College Of Education Owerri, Imo state, accompanied by some of their lecturers could not hide their excitement as they toured the new digital studio of the Anambra Broadcasting Service, ABS.

They praised the sophisticated equipment at the ABS digital Radio and Television studios as they were given a guided tour by the ABS Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Chief Uche Nworah.

The students rated the station high saying it ranked as the best they had so far visited in the South East.

Addressing the students, Chief Uche Nworah charged them to work hard so as to benefit from emerging employment opportunities in the broadcast industry.

Chief Nworah who attributed the present transformation in the ABS to the efforts and commitment of Governor Willie Obiano to maintaining the lead in governance, identified rich and diverse content of the ABS as its unique advantage.

Alvan is a federal institution like Unizik but I won't be surprised if Ihedioha has destroyed IBC built by Okorocha and equipped with most modern digital equipments.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2019
SoNature:

I laughed really hard after reading that line. grin

Given your disposition in this forum, it will be difficult for anyone to take you seriously when you criticize the present governor.

Well, I have always believed that nothing good can come out of Imo PDP.

However, I need Ihedioha to prove me wrong.

Judging by the way that he is picking avoidable fights, I think he buttresses my stance on his party.

The Nation Newspaper
Tension in Imo as youths resist attempt to raid Okorocha’s home
…we went to recover govt properties - Committee Chair

There was palpable tension in Owerri, the Imo State capital as angry youths resisted attempt to break into the private residence of the immediate past governor of the State, Rochas Okorocha by members of the taskforce set up by the government to recover government property.

It will be recalled that the Recovery Committee led by Jasper Ndubuaku had in similar manner raided the business places of the daughter and wife of the former governor, in search of stolen property belonging to the state government, which they claimed where hidden in the business premises.

However the plan to raid Okorocha’s Spibat home, expansive premises that houses the Rochas Foundation College of Africa, was met with stiff opposition as irate youths barricaded the entrance to the compound.

Angered by the perceived harassment of the former governor, the youths were said to have pounced on the Chairman of the Committee and his men had escaped, sensing danger.

Simultaneously, while the Ndubuaku-led Committee was trying to gain access to Okorocha’s home, thousands of youths believed to have been mobilized by the state government had laid ambush for the former governor at the Sam Mbakwe Airport, who was reported to be visiting the state.

But they had to disperse after it was discovered that Okorocha was not returning to the state as they had believed.

Meanwhile, briefing journalists after the incident at Okorocha’s home, Ndubuaku, said that he was attacked by thugs camped at Okorocha’s compound.

According to him, he went to the former governor’s home to recover government properties that were hidden in the premises.

He said, “We went to search the compound with valid Court Order and inventory of the government properties we want to recover, but when we got to the gate, the security men collected the inventory and asked us to wait, while they check if the items were there.

Read Also: Okorocha warns Imo against harassment
“While we were still waiting, some armed thugs came out from the compound and attacked us, I was shot severally and cut with machete but it could not pierce my body.”

Meanwhile reacting to the incident, the former governor, said that the attempted invasion of his private home by agents of the state government without any Court Order, was a continuation of the harassment meted out to him and his family members by the Emeka Ihedioha led administration.

A statement signed by the Media Adviser to the former governor, Mr. Sam Onwuemeodo, read, “our attention has been drawn to the Press Conference held today, August 29, 2019 by the Chairman, Imo State Property Recovery Committee Mr. Jasper Ndubuaku accusing the former governor of the State Owelle Rochas Okorocha recruiting thugs to attack him and his team when they wanted to invade the private residence of the former governor at Sipbat, Owerri. And we want to simply state as follows:

“The former Governor, Owelle Okorocha has not been in Owerri for days now. Mr. Ndubuaku stormed the private residence of the former governor at Sipbat with more than 700 thugs and he had informed the public when his committee was set up that he had recruited 6000 youths to help him recover government properties.

“They were about to surge into the Sipbat residence of the former governor when the information came and youths with sympathy for the former governor rushed to the place to stop them.

“Ndubuaku and his thugs were there without any Court Order. And they have failed or refused to publish whatever they think the former governor has in his possession which they think belongs to the government as we had demanded. They had also in one of their invasions slapped the daughter of the former governor, Mrs. Uloma Rochas Nwosu”.

It continued that, “their hostility against the former governor has snowballed since they saw the mammoth crowd that received him when he came back the previous week which was the first of such visit since he left office on May 29, 2019.

“Governor Ihedioha should pursue peace and ensure peace. Trying to engage his predecessor in all fronts isn’t advisable”

https://thenationonlineng.net/tension-in-imo-as-youths-resist-attempt-to-raid-okorochas-home/

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
Anuofia show us IBC during okoroawusa time. Ihedioha is now the reason Okoroawusa failed woefully as a governor. Aren't you ashamed that tertiary institutions in Imo state had to travel to another state to see what a digital station looks like.

[s]
Abagworo:

Alvan is a federal institution like Unizik but I won't be surprised if Ihedioha has destroyed IBC built by Okorocha and equipped with most modern digital equipments.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
Abagworo:

The Nation Newspaper
Tension in Imo as youths resist attempt to raid Okorocha’s home
…we went to recover govt properties - Committee Chair

There was palpable tension in Owerri, the Imo State capital as angry youths resisted attempt to break into the private residence of the immediate past governor of the State, Rochas Okorocha by members of the taskforce set up by the government to recover government property.

It will be recalled that the Recovery Committee led by Jasper Ndubuaku had in similar manner raided the business places of the daughter and wife of the former governor, in search of stolen property belonging to the state government, which they claimed where hidden in the business premises.

However the plan to raid Okorocha’s Spibat home, expansive premises that houses the Rochas Foundation College of Africa, was met with stiff opposition as irate youths barricaded the entrance to the compound.

Angered by the perceived harassment of the former governor, the youths were said to have pounced on the Chairman of the Committee and his men had escaped, sensing danger.

Simultaneously, while the Ndubuaku-led Committee was trying to gain access to Okorocha’s home, thousands of youths believed to have been mobilized by the state government had laid ambush for the former governor at the Sam Mbakwe Airport, who was reported to be visiting the state.

But they had to disperse after it was discovered that Okorocha was not returning to the state as they had believed.

Meanwhile, briefing journalists after the incident at Okorocha’s home, Ndubuaku, said that he was attacked by thugs camped at Okorocha’s compound.

According to him, he went to the former governor’s home to recover government properties that were hidden in the premises.

He said, “We went to search the compound with valid Court Order and inventory of the government properties we want to recover, but when we got to the gate, the security men collected the inventory and asked us to wait, while they check if the items were there.

Read Also: Okorocha warns Imo against harassment
“While we were still waiting, some armed thugs came out from the compound and attacked us, I was shot severally and cut with machete but it could not pierce my body.”

Meanwhile reacting to the incident, the former governor, said that the attempted invasion of his private home by agents of the state government without any Court Order, was a continuation of the harassment meted out to him and his family members by the Emeka Ihedioha led administration.

A statement signed by the Media Adviser to the former governor, Mr. Sam Onwuemeodo, read, “our attention has been drawn to the Press Conference held today, August 29, 2019 by the Chairman, Imo State Property Recovery Committee Mr. Jasper Ndubuaku accusing the former governor of the State Owelle Rochas Okorocha recruiting thugs to attack him and his team when they wanted to invade the private residence of the former governor at Sipbat, Owerri. And we want to simply state as follows:

“The former Governor, Owelle Okorocha has not been in Owerri for days now. Mr. Ndubuaku stormed the private residence of the former governor at Sipbat with more than 700 thugs and he had informed the public when his committee was set up that he had recruited 6000 youths to help him recover government properties.

“They were about to surge into the Sipbat residence of the former governor when the information came and youths with sympathy for the former governor rushed to the place to stop them.

“Ndubuaku and his thugs were there without any Court Order. And they have failed or refused to publish whatever they think the former governor has in his possession which they think belongs to the government as we had demanded. They had also in one of their invasions slapped the daughter of the former governor, Mrs. Uloma Rochas Nwosu”.

It continued that, “their hostility against the former governor has snowballed since they saw the mammoth crowd that received him when he came back the previous week which was the first of such visit since he left office on May 29, 2019.

“Governor Ihedioha should pursue peace and ensure peace. Trying to engage his predecessor in all fronts isn’t advisable”

https://thenationonlineng.net/tension-in-imo-as-youths-resist-attempt-to-raid-okorochas-home/

So Ndubuaku is having Odieshi, have we seen the touts Ihedioha is bringing to Imo state?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ogb, i am opening Abia thread where you can show us what has been achieved in your Abia state. Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria but you are never bothered.

[s]
B2mario:

So Ndubuaku is having Odieshi, have we seen the touts Ihedioha is bringing to Imo state?
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2019
My people,

It's already 100 days since Mr. Emeka Ihedioha becme the governor of Imo State.

From the news we read online, those in the know say he is operating in a bad condition.

But even at that, I believe that any man who has political will can do something within three months.

I have read some Imo State-based blogs that showed proofs that Ihedioha is currently working on his houses and hotel, which he abandoned during the election campaign. Well, I will not dabble in that because he needs to complete his personal projects. However, how about Imo projects?

Rochas is a clown...we all know that, but we cannot deny the fact that he left some positive legacies.

Imo State was once core PDP (a party that I despise its Imo version for obvious reasons!) until Okorocha deafeated an incumbent governor, who had no regrads for his people.

Now, the PDP is back...and I am asking: "What has Ihedioha done in 100 days?" I don't want to believe that he spent it chasing after Okorocha.

So, if you live in Owerri, kindly share pictures of ongoing and completed projects with us. That will be appreciated.

Any serious leader who receives IGR and federal allocation should have successfully completed some projects in 3 months as I don't want to believe that he has wasted a quarter of 2019 making Okorocha look like the devil's cosuin.

Udo diri unu!

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikengawo: 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
The era of propaganda is over. Move on
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikengawo: 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
Rural Roads awarded for construction in Oru East LGA by Gov Emeka Ihedioha.

Rural Roads awarded for construction in Oru East LGA by Gov Emeka Ihedioha.

*Awo-Omamma (Onitsha/Owerri express road) Amaji-Umuokwe, 5.02 KM. That is from Nicben Junction to Amaji down to Umuokwe..

*Umuezike Awo-Omamma (Onitsha/Owerri express road) 3.31 KM. That is from Comprehensive Sec Sch Down.

*Umuduru Amiri - Umugugu Orie Amiri road, 3.5 KM. Also from Amiri Junction.

*Afor Akuma-Nkwo Amagu-Awo-Omamma, 4.08 KM.

*Oru-East Council Umunnem- Amaodum-Etiti Omuma-Otulu road, 1.94 KM

*Odikika road-Afor Ubahazu Amiri road, 1.61 KM..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by madenigga(m): 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
we went from a smaller propaganda to a bigger one

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikengawo: 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
So, 'I heard on a blog Ihedioha is building a hotel', serves you better than 'Ihedioha continues to recover stole properties from past administration'.

If someone commits a crime, they do go freely because you got bored of hearing about it.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2019
Can we now call in the numerous attorneys of current government to give the run down of the achievement in the past three months.
Please hot airs in any form is highly prohibited.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
I am more educated than you and your entire family.
You are bitter because I always put holes on your fallacious notion that Orlu should get almost all Imo government projects and programmes to the disadvantage of other senatorial zones. Okorocha did a lot for Orlu zone and did little for Okigwe zone.
It is high time you stopped making mor0nic comments.

mandax:

This RareDiamond. Ever insulting, nearly in all your posts on this thread, with your half education grammatical blunders everywhere.
Did you attend one of those backyard community secondary schools in Ahiara?
And there you learnt to be highly opinionated, fight and insult anyone not agreeing with you?

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 3:10pm On Aug 31, 2019
madenigga:
I will agree with you when the present administration starts disturbing us with AIT paid documentaries

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2019
No reasonable update yet

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2019
madenigga:

Okorocha was not involved in propaganda. He allowed his works speak for him while his opponents were busy running him down across board with fake stories.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
The immediate past governor of Imo state, Sen Rochas Okorocha, Monday, called on state governor, Emeka Ihedioha, to recognize his (Okorocha’s) projects for the benefit of the people of the state. Okorocha-Ihedioha Okorocha spoke in Owerri, through his Special Adviser on Media, Sam Onwuemeodo, while urging the governor, to open the international cargo airport built in his time as governor. Okorocha who is currently the Senator representing Imo west senatorial district, said that Ihedioha, should consider the importance of his projects as well as the economic benefits to the citizens within and outside the state. Ihedioha’s recovery c’ttee members assaulted my daughter — Okorocha(Opens in a new browser tab) He also asked Ihedioha, to allow judges use the Ultra-modern Justice Oputa High Court Complex built among other projects he mentioned. According to the release, “The governor of Imo State Chief Emeka Ihedioha should be advised by well meaning Imo Citizens to open the Imo International Cargo Airport built by the former governor of the State, Owelle Rochas Okorocha administration for operations, which the Vice-President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo had also commissioned. “The opening of the International Cargo Airport has now become increasingly necessary following the Federal Government’s moves to close the Enugu Airport for renovation works. “And when such action takes place, the next option for Imo people, South-East people, Nigerians and the rest of the World especially the businessmen and women in this part of the Country would be the Imo International Cargo Airport. “The former governor had built the International Cargo Airport to open Imo State for business to the rest of the World. And the current governor should take cognizance of the fact that although Okorocha built the International Cargo Airport, but it does not belong to him, but to Imo people whose money, in the first place, was used in financing the project. “The governor should look beyond Okorocha and see what the State and her people stand to benefit if the Cargo Airport is opened for operations, both now and in the nearest future. “Especially when everything needed to be done had been done and what is left is to open the venture for business.” He continued: “The governor should also be advised to allow the Judges or the State Judiciary to move to the Ultra-modern Justice Oputa High Court Complex also built by him. “Which the Chief Justice of the Federation, Justice Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad had described as the best across the nation on the day he came to Commission the project. Leaving such edifice unused and allowing weeds or grasses to take over the Complex is a disservice to Imo people. “It is also proper to advise Governor Ihedioha to equally move the Police to the new Police Headquarters and the Prisons to the new Prisons Headquarters also built by his administration along Aba Road. Imo: PDP vows to probe last-minute employments, establishment of new institutions by Okorocha(Opens in a new browser tab) “It is not advisable to leave such gigantic structures unused. And although the Police Headquarters and Prisons Headquarters he built could be adjudged Federal projects, the governor can go for refund. “The former governor had built these amazing structures to decongest Owerri, the State Capital and also create cities within the Owerri Municipality. And the idea had paid off because Owerri has now connected Obinze, Umuguma, Nwaorubi, and so on. “Chief Ihedioha should equally be asked to open the two flyovers built by Owelle Okorocha which he closed few days after his inauguration and reduce the rate of playing Politics with projects that have direct bearing with the people.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/09/okorocha-to-ihedioha-recognize-my-projects-in-imo/

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
Abagworo:
The immediate past governor of Imo state, Sen Rochas Okorocha, Monday, called on state governor, Emeka Ihedioha, to recognize his (Okorocha’s) projects for the benefit of the people of the state. Okorocha-Ihedioha Okorocha spoke in Owerri, through his Special Adviser on Media, Sam Onwuemeodo, while urging the governor, to open the international cargo airport built in his time as governor. Okorocha who is currently the Senator representing Imo west senatorial district, said that Ihedioha, should consider the importance of his projects as well as the economic benefits to the citizens within and outside the state. Ihedioha’s recovery c’ttee members assaulted my daughter — Okorocha(Opens in a new browser tab) He also asked Ihedioha, to allow judges use the Ultra-modern Justice Oputa High Court Complex built among other projects he mentioned. According to the release, “The governor of Imo State Chief Emeka Ihedioha should be advised by well meaning Imo Citizens to open the Imo International Cargo Airport built by the former governor of the State, Owelle Rochas Okorocha administration for operations, which the Vice-President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo had also commissioned. “The opening of the International Cargo Airport has now become increasingly necessary following the Federal Government’s moves to close the Enugu Airport for renovation works. “And when such action takes place, the next option for Imo people, South-East people, Nigerians and the rest of the World especially the businessmen and women in this part of the Country would be the Imo International Cargo Airport. “The former governor had built the International Cargo Airport to open Imo State for business to the rest of the World. And the current governor should take cognizance of the fact that although Okorocha built the International Cargo Airport, but it does not belong to him, but to Imo people whose money, in the first place, was used in financing the project. “The governor should look beyond Okorocha and see what the State and her people stand to benefit if the Cargo Airport is opened for operations, both now and in the nearest future. “Especially when everything needed to be done had been done and what is left is to open the venture for business.” He continued: “The governor should also be advised to allow the Judges or the State Judiciary to move to the Ultra-modern Justice Oputa High Court Complex also built by him. “Which the Chief Justice of the Federation, Justice Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad had described as the best across the nation on the day he came to Commission the project. Leaving such edifice unused and allowing weeds or grasses to take over the Complex is a disservice to Imo people. “It is also proper to advise Governor Ihedioha to equally move the Police to the new Police Headquarters and the Prisons to the new Prisons Headquarters also built by his administration along Aba Road. Imo: PDP vows to probe last-minute employments, establishment of new institutions by Okorocha(Opens in a new browser tab) “It is not advisable to leave such gigantic structures unused. And although the Police Headquarters and Prisons Headquarters he built could be adjudged Federal projects, the governor can go for refund. “The former governor had built these amazing structures to decongest Owerri, the State Capital and also create cities within the Owerri Municipality. And the idea had paid off because Owerri has now connected Obinze, Umuguma, Nwaorubi, and so on. “Chief Ihedioha should equally be asked to open the two flyovers built by Owelle Okorocha which he closed few days after his inauguration and reduce the rate of playing Politics with projects that have direct bearing with the people.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/09/okorocha-to-ihedioha-recognize-my-projects-in-imo/
okorocha is playing maturity to a particular perspective

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 7:48am On Sep 03, 2019
Abagworo:

even if the present govt opens the 2 flyovers nobody is going to use it..it isn't like anyone was using it before the present government decided to seal it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by lovere: 10:19am On Sep 03, 2019
This abagworo and okorocha have one thing in common..they dont have shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 11:22am On Sep 03, 2019
asha80:
even if the present govt opens the 2 flyovers nobody is going to use it..it isn't like anyone was using it before the present government decided to seal it
I in particular will used it. Pls for the sake of God, accept Jesus and stop lying because the wages of lying is shameful death.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 03, 2019
Please ooo we are still waiting for the achievements recorded so far, or was it a complete macabre dance, i don't wanna believe the later, attorneys help us.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
IHEDIOHA is an enemy to IMO STATE

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
B2mario:
I in particular will used it. Pls for the sake of God, accept Jesus and stop lying because the wages of lying is shameful death.
my friend nobody was using the bridge before it was sealed..it is the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
ScotMisile:
IHEDIOHA is an enemy to IMO STATE
true talk, no argument
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
asha80:
my friend nobody was using the bridge before it was sealed..it is the truth
I've now confirmed that you are no way close to Imo state or know the state too well. You are an enemy of the state. You hate everything Rochas and had sworn not to see anything good in whatever he does simply because he blocked where your PDP criminals were feeding from or because he dumped your useless propaganda Apga party and joined APC.

I was in Imo state last two weeks, the two Bridges are ok and have long been put into use. Ihedioha closed one with red muds claiming that his committee recommended that it must be closed. Go to imo state and confirm the right information and stop relying on what you read on newspapers and nairaland.

Ihedioha thinks he's fighting Rochas not knowing that indirectly he's vindicating him. He has shown the world that truly Rochas built two flyovers and tunnels, an international cargo airport, 10 higher institutions, a state of art federal high court, police headquarter, a prison complex, created 20,000 jobs through 2016, 2017and 2018.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
B2mario:
I've now confirmed that you are no way close to Imo state or know the state too well. You are an enemy of the state. You hate everything Rochas and had sworn not to see anything good in whatever he does simply because he blocked where your PDP criminals were feeding from or because he dumped your useless propaganda Apga party and joined APC.

I was in Imo state last two weeks, the two Bridges are ok and have long been put into use. Ihedioha closed one with red muds claiming that his committee recommended that it must be closed. Go to imo state and confirm the right information and stop relying on what you read on newspapers and nairaland.

Ihedioha thinks he's fighting Rochas not knowing that indirectly he's vindicating him. He has shown the world that truly Rochas built two flyovers and tunnels, an international cargo airport, 10 higher institutions, a state of art federal high court, police headquarter, a prison complex, created 20,000 jobs through 2016, 2017and 2018.
lol you are just deceiving yourself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.