Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,956 members, 7,956,599 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2492670 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 16, 2019
Over looking at this picture is the proposed centenary towers i pray this project is achieved its the biggest ambitious project in the entire SE

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MyGeneration(m): 9:35am On Aug 16, 2019
Imo1stson:

The Governor haulted the move from the old high court to this site for reasons best known to him but even at that he should have maintained the infrastructure until when ready. The building and electronics might be covertly vandalized in order to blame his predecessor.

with the bushes surrounding it, thieves can even break into it and steal the appliances and the government would blame Rochas.

This Ihedioha is really petty.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Imo1stson: 9:40am On Aug 16, 2019
sanctity454:
Over looking at this picture is the proposed centenary towers i pray this project is achieved its the biggest ambitious project in the entire SE

"Diasporan city" but it will definitely be abandoned. The idea was for diaspora to fund it but bitter politics killed it and the former Governor used State funds to build it to this level.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Imo1stson: 9:53am On Aug 16, 2019
Government is a continuum and staying close to 3 months without maintaining roads and other infrastructure will definitely make everywhere look unkempt. A visit today might confuse anybody if this is the same place he visited few months ago. Just like Oputa juciary complex Imo State looks generally abandoned.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Oddnumber: 10:03am On Aug 16, 2019
SoNature:

You just represent a typical Nigerian... people who will neevr make a little sacrifice for greater good but want to live in paradise.

Tomorrow, you will go comparing Nigeria with overseas not knowing that some of them paid supreme prices to make their countries great.

I am not sane...keep waiting for Ihedioha to come and tidy up their surrounding.

Ndi Nzuzu!

Nne gi bu ndi Nzuzu. Anumanu.

You're very daft to think that a judge would be reduced to buying lawn mowers and cutting grasses in the Court. Tell me where overseas judges do that nonsense.

You lack knowledge of government processes and public procurement and that's why most of you illiterates end up in prison anywhere you find yourselves.

You ignorant nonentities supporting Ihedioha's madness fail to understand that you're not disgracing Rochas, you're disgracing Imo state and Imolites.

If Ihedioha refuses to cut the grass and the judges don't cut it, carry your family members there and give them cutlasses to cut it since you want to make sacrifices.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 16, 2019
Imo1stson:

The Governor haulted the move from the old high court to this site for reasons best known to him but even at that he should have maintained the infrastructure until when ready. The building and electronics might be covertly vandalized in order to blame his predecessor.

As for my governor am really trying not give up on him, up to this moment there's no policy trust or direction of IMSG, few days from now it will be 100days in office with absolutely no achievement to cap it other than chasing shadows with recovery and probe which you and i know certainly that nothing will come out of it.
If anyone here on this platform has the ears of the governor he should tell him that imolite are getting tired of this macabre dance that PMB embarked on the first tenure, which he is obvious imitating. My governor is time to work, we need infrastructures and more of it so that we can be proud and boost of the beauty and economy of our state.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Imo1stson: 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
Colorful pictures from 2019 iriji Mbaise festival which took place yesterday. Dignitaries include Tambuwal and Ugwuanyi.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Imo1stson: 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2019
More pictures

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Imo1stson: 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
More from the new yam festival

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
sanctity454:

Una don begin go for skyscrapers in Owerri with funds of IMSG?

This was how you pressured Ohakim and Okorocha to build flyovers where roundabout or traffic lights would have sufficed in Owerri,

Pressured Okorocha to build tunnels where there were no hills in Owerri.

Today, both flyovers and tunnels are useless.

As you do this, you don't want to know that flood is eating away much of Orlu due to uncompleted urban drainage canal started by IMSG.
Where is the electric current and running water for your skyscrapers to come from?

If IMSG builds you skyscrapers in Owerri, but Orlu and Okigwe are ravaged by flood, no urban roads, no govt amenities, what is your gain?

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by marshman293: 7:46am On Aug 22, 2019
very boring
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
someone should pls tell oga ihedioha that IMO roads are getting worst especially roads in Owerri and Orlu.

he should get to work asap

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
Ttipsy:
someone should pls tell oga ihedioha that IMO roads are getting worst especially roads in Owerri and Orlu.

he should get to work asap

No my brother he is still in recovery � � � mood the mans brand of politics is odoriferous

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 1:05am On Aug 23, 2019
sanctity454:

No my brother he is still in recovery � � � mood the mans brand of politics is odoriferous
while Pple r suffering? plying bad dilapidated roads?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2019
Now this is the latest scandal in Owerri at the moment. Governor Ihedioha paid Ohakim's younger brother about 800 million Naira for this land located in the most expensive estate in Owerri and work is going on with fire brigade approach on the property. His previously abandoned Hotel at New Owerri has already added 2 floors since he was sworn in and the entire State is left to decay while they continue the deceit. Look at Imo State thread now dead as predicted by many after the elections.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by XANDERBOY85: 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Abagworo has become a monitoring spirit.....keenly watching Ihediohas' every move like a hawk! shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2019
Abagworo:
Now this is the latest scandal in Owerri at the moment. Governor Ihedioha paid Ohakim's younger brother about 800 million Naira for this land located in the most expensive estate in Owerri and work is going on with fire brigade approach on the property. His previously abandoned Hotel at New Owerri has already added 2 floors since he was sworn in and the entire State is left to decay while they continue the deceit. Look at Imo State thread now dead as predicted by many after the elections.

I have never believed that anything good will ever come out of Imo PDP.

However, I just hope that Ihedioha will disappoint me.

With that said, I still insist that it's too early to criticize.

Let's wait until 100 days in office

Until then, I will keep observing the man in the hopes that he will impress us.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 1:32am On Aug 25, 2019
Shut up your dirty mouth. Good things always comes out of Imo State.

SoNature:

I have never believed that anything good will ever come out of Imo PDP.

However, I just hope that Ihedioha will disppoint me.

With that said, I still insist that it's too early to criticize.

Let's wait until 100 days in office

Until then, I will keep observing the man in the hopes that he will impress us.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ChimaAdeoye: 4:20am On Aug 25, 2019
XANDERBOY85:
Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Abagworo has become a monitoring spirit.....keenly watching Ihediohas' every move like a hawk! shocked

He will try in vain to paint Ihedioha black with his silly campaign of calumny.

Anyhow, it will not stop the government of Imo state to collect all the stolen assets from Okorocha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:24am On Aug 25, 2019
ChimaAdeoye:

He will try in vain to paint Ihedioha black with his silly campaign of calumny.

Anyhow, it will not stop the government of Imo state to collect all the stolen assets from Okorocha

I've always told your likes that the interest of the State drives my contributions more than that of individuals. Ask yourself why this thread is on standstill and you will realize something is definitely wrong.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by hammerFC: 8:49am On Aug 25, 2019
Abagworo:

I've always told your likes that the interest of the State drives my contributions more than that of individuals. Ask yourself why this thread is on standstill and you will realize something is definitely wrong.

i AM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY TO MY QUESTION.

U ARE THE ONLY RIVERS PERSON ON THIS SITE I KNOW IN POLITICS SECTION.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 8:55am On Aug 25, 2019
Abagworo:

what is wrong is that you are hoping the present government rushes to do projects without thinking and planning like the previous govt did which everyone knows had very short life spans..I am sure you wanted all those previous style government's china roads to begin to spring up everywhere..by the way how come commuters on their own do not use those so called flyovers your man built?flyovers that are not up to 3 years old?or you want that ignominy of sharing 100n note to pupils in primary schools on national television to show that a fraud scheme known as free education has kick started?what about chukwuma nwoha road that your man destroyed to dualize but couldn't do a not more than 3km in 8 yrs?or is it the foolish construction of a weird and unnecessary walk over in imsu junction only for that walk over to be knocked down by the same govt that built it because he now wanted to dualize the okigwe rd?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by hammerFC: 9:21am On Aug 25, 2019
@Abagworo Wen will Rivers get a governor dat will construct Residential and Business district for SE Igbos in Port Harcourt, to compensate for Alfred Diete-Spiff handing Igbo people property to Ijaws?

The residential Property should be handed freely to Igbo Business Investors in Port Harcourt newly created Business District.

U want Port Harcourt to be like Lagos and Abuja and to improve SE investors confidence in Port Harcourt?

Two thing u must do is one, build state of the art modern infrastructure for housing, business and transport. Have a Port Harcourt master plan and keep investing in infrastructure in hope that u will eventually maximize profit on taxation.

The second thing is provide the area with adequate security. (no form of attacks)

It is an outrage for Rotimi Amaechi to close our Airport in Enugu and ask us to use the one he built in Port Harcourt.

That is very offensive. Even our fathers could not tolerate such affront, not to talk of this present generation that think Lagos, Abuja, Enugu, Owerri, Asaba, Onitsha and Awka.

Wen will you Igboid learn manner of approach and how to relate with your people from the hinterland or have cultism destroyed every atom of sense that u people are suppose to have? cc pazienza

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
asha80:

what is wrong is that you are hoping the present government rushes to do projects without thinking and planning like the previous govt did which everyone knows had very short life spans..I am sure you wanted all those previous style government's china roads to begin to spring up everywhere..by the way how come commuters on their own do not use those so called flyovers your man built?flyovers that are not up to 3 years old?or you want that ignominy of sharing 100n note to pupils in primary schools on national television to show that a fraud scheme known as free education has kick started?what about chukwuma nwoha road that your man destroyed to dualize but couldn't do a not more than 3km in 8 yrs?or is it the foolish construction of a weird and unnecessary walk over in imsu junction only for that walk over to be knocked down by the same govt that built it because he now wanted to dualize the okigwe rd?

You keep hammering on my man which I guess is Okorocha but it's beyond that. Imo State was the fastest developing State until the day Okorocha left Government but today we can't say the same because things are kind of stand still. You mentioned Chukwuma Nwoha and even went ahead to blame Okorocha for its present state but the truth is that the part worked by Okorocha is good and since government has changed hands the new Governor should have at least continued the work to Egbu since Okorocha did only half.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
hammerFC:

It is an outrage for Rotimi Amaechi to close our Airport in Enugu and ask us to use the one he built in Port Harcourt.

cc pazienza

You just personalized a national and international issue just because you want to put Amaechi at loggerheads with Igbos. FAAN closed Enugu Airport for maintenance and upgrade for the betterment of Igbos in that area not Amaechi.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by hammerFC: 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
Abagworo:

You just personalized a national and international issue just because you want to put Amaechi at loggerheads with Igbos. FAAN closed Enugu Airport for maintenance and upgrade for the betterment of Igbos in that area not Amaechi.

Dey diverted passengers to Port Harcourt.

The last I checked Amaechi was the substantive Minister for Transport.

I am afriad that Enugu will now be closed for the next four years of Amaechi ministerial appointment to elapse.cc: pazienza

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
Abagworo:

You keep hammering on my man which I guess is Okorocha but it's beyond that. Imo State was the fastest developing State until the day Okorocha left Government but today we can't say the same because things are kind of stand still. You mentioned Chukwuma Nwoha and even went ahead to blame Okorocha for its present state but the truth is that the part worked by Okorocha is good and since government has changed hands the new Governor should have at least continued the work to Egbu since Okorocha did only half.
nonsense..anyone that knows chukwuma nwoha road and the extension of each that runs to connect to imsu junction or diversion that joins to okigwe road passing through an untarred road where imsu hostels are situated knows that it probably not more than 5km and any serious administration should be able to finish the construction and reconstruction in 4 yrs let alone 8 yrs..if he knew he wadnt going to do it then why spoil it further?reason is planslessnes..moreover continuing it also means serious drainage work has to be done especially the axis that connect egbu road because of the nature of the place..something that cant done in this heavy rainy season period..maybe that is why rochas left it because of the serious work that needs to be done

That is how his administration foolishly knocked down fences of houses as you approach aladinma if one is coming from Maris supermarket if his quest for duslization only to stop at holy rosary nun settlement and abandoned the axis that leads to lake nwaebere despite knocking down peoples fences

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ChimaAdeoye: 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
hammerFC:

Dey diverted passengers to Port Harcourt.

The last I checked Amaechi was the substantive Minister for Transport.

I am afraid that Enugu will now be closed for the next four years of Amaechi ministerial appointment to elapse.cc: pazienza

Their plan is to close Enugu indefinitely and us the time to develop traffic elsewhere to deny the Southeast any international airport whatsoever. If it was a runway issue, why didn't they use Asaba international airport that has a long and better runway than Port harcourt airport?

Not to mention that Asaba is also much closer to Enugu which is the final destination of the passengers.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by hammerFC: 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
ChimaAdeoye:

Their plan is to close Enugu indefinitely and us the time to develop traffic elsewhere to deny the Southeast any international airport whatsoever. If it was a runway issue, why didn't they use Asaba international airport that has a long and better runway than Port harcourt airport?

Not to mention that Asaba is also much closer to Enugu which is the final destination of the passengers.

This is just the truth and y I asked Abagworo.

U see the way he was quick to defend Amaechi.

Abagworo must really tell us wat is the problem of Igboid groups.

Wat problem do they have with Igbos.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamonds: 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
Imo Holds Maiden : Stakeholders Open Participatory Budget System Today

Posted by admin on Aug 21st, 2019 and filed under News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

In line with the promise of Governor Emeka Ihedioha of Imo State that His Administration will be guided by rule of law, transparency and participatory governance, the 1st Open Budget Stake-holders forum of this Administration will take place today Thursday 22ndAugust, 2019 at Ahajioku Centre, New Owerri.

According to Hon. Commissioner Ministry of Budget & Economic Planning Hon. Reginald Ibebuzor in a statement said that the 2020 fiscal year Budget has commenced with release of Call Circular on 1st July 2019 to Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs) in the State which was followed by Budget briefing with Directors of Accounts and Planning in MDAs and that of State Budget committee meeting comprising the Head of Service, Accountant-General of the State, State Auditor-General, The Ag. Permanent Secretary, the Director of Budget and Director Macro Economic Planning of the Ministry of Budget and Economic Planning.

The Statement further stated that the Open Budget Stakeholders Forum is being packaged by the Ministry of Budget and Economic Planning and Hope Givers Initiative, an NGO that is committed to Open Budget System through voice of the people programme (V2P) and the essence is to practicalise the campaign promises of His Excellency Governor Ihedioha to run a oarticipatory Governance. The statement equally revealed that Citizens of the State will make input into 2020 Budget of the State at the forum which is anchored on Rebuild Imo project as participants are drawn from Government side and Citizens at LGAs and Community levels.

While Governor Ihedioha will lead His Cabinet, the Speaker Imo State House of Assembly Rt. Hon. Collins Chiji will lead Imo Law makers and Local Government Interim Management Committee Chairmen are expected to lead 4 – man team from their respective LGAs made of one president General, a youth leader, a Special Citizen and 2019 August meeting women coordinator.

Meanwhile, 3 LGAs namely Owerri Municipal, Orlu and Okigwe had been selected as pilot scheme LGAs that will send representatives from Community levels to undertake the community charter demand Budgeting.

Ag. Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Budget Rev. Reginald Udeh and the Executive Director Hope Givers Initiative Mrs. Onyeka Udegbulam all corroborated the Stakeholders Forum as worthwhile programmes, asserting that all is set for a successful event.

The statement therefore enjoined Ndi Imo to appreciate Governor Ihedioha for His commitment towards giving the people of the state a Budget that is going to be Citizens driven to achieving Rebuild Imo project.

According to Director of Budget Mr. Victor Godson Okereke, Participatory or Open Budget System is a better budgeting concept than the earlier Executive or Ministerial System of budgeting which lacked Citizen input thereby^ making executive impose projects on political reasons whether deserved or not by the Community.

http://www.imotrumpeta.com/?p=25767
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
Recent shots

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by madenigga(m): 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
Guys i have an idea that i think would really help imo state greatly. Especially its economy.

I am of the notion that Okorochas Eastern palm university should not be used as a campus of IMSU.
Let the status quo remain or they shift it to Mbano zone as Rochas planned.

Instead let the Eastern palm University be used as a transport university, it would be the first in the south since the only available one is at Katsina.

This would naturally attract investment and improve the economy, cause i sense Nigeria is about to withness a boom in that sector.

WHATS YOUR TAKE

This is the second time am posting this and everyone seems to be quiet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (1038) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.