Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2416724 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) ... (1021) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Beremx(f): 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
Dedetwo:

How are you? I believed it when you said "I was amazed at the development I saw at Owerri and honestly". How many of the developments were hospitals, schools and stadia and were built by Okorocha? It is a little bit unsettling to read about abandoned hospitals to schools and the stadium in Orlu as if Okorocha filled Owerri with modern schools, hospitals and stadia.
How are you Dede m. Compliments of the season and happy New Year.

Honestly, I dunno if he completed hospitals,schools and stadia in Owerri or other local governments. I am particular about Orlu, but it seems it's the same everywhere.

Today I heard on the radio where Ihedioha is planning to build new hospitals. Is that another wasted projects?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 1:49am On Jan 02, 2020
Dedetwo:

I have never heard that any human being who visited Imo state was taken to your father's compound in Orlu for photo ops.

Obasanjo was taken to Orlu for big photops during Udenwa govt.
Yar Adua was taken to Okigwe area for photops during Ohakim govt.
Okorocha from Ideato south had deep-seated anger against Orlu, before 2011 election. He made Owerri his all and all - even began to mould statues in Owerri, instead of extending any meaningful development beyond Owerri.
After Okorocha tricked Orlu which voted him highest to become governor in 2011, he nearly closed Orlu down for 8 years in vengeance. He converted three roads in Orlu into double lane, put street lights on them, no one can point at any other project Okorocha did in Orlu.
But why do you insultingly mention someone's father in comment?

It's like you are very happy that Owerri is now everything in Imo state,?
Rochas Okorocha's most grudgy mindset which made him refuse to do certain development projects he was expected to do in Orlu - that's responsible for Owerri now becoming everything in Imo state, not because of industry of Owerri.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 2:14am On Jan 02, 2020
Beremx:

Honestly, I dunno if he completed hospitals,schools and stadia in Owerri or other local governments. I am particular about Orlu, but it seems it's the same everywhere.

Today I heard on the radio where Ihedioha is planning to build new hospitals. Is that another wasted projects?

Is Ihedioha not full of tricks?
He went abroad, he saw that first thing govts give to citizens is treated pipe borne water. He contracted Americans who now help him to restore Owerri water project built by Mbakwe.
But Ihedioha has never mentioned the similar water projects planned for Orlu and Okigwe zones.
He talks of building hospitals, he knows that diseases are rampant where there are no treated pipe borne water.
Hundreds of houses in Imo State housing estates in Orlu and Ideato are not gainfully occupied because of absence of public water supply system..
Instead of first restore pipe borne water in Okigwe and Orlu zones, Ihedioha starts to build new one thousand houses in Owerri. He says it's public/private participation. But Ihedioha knows that no private investor can put even one Naira into building housing estate in Orlu and Okigwe zones, because of absence of public water supply. He says thousands of houses are coming. Of course, to Owerri, unless he restores public water supply to Orlu and Okigwe zones.

When tricky person dies, he buries himself, one of his hand remains in the surface.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Dedetwo(m): 2:58am On Jan 02, 2020
topboss:

I know, this is becos Owerri is central to all in Imo State.

However, does it mean, we should not develop a second or third urban area to be carried alongside Owerri?

In Anambra they have Onitsha and Nnewi, alongside Awka.

In Abia, they have Aba and Arochukwu, alongside Umuahia

You seem to brush aside the individual aspect of down development. Orlu urban must have what it takes to attract non-indigenes of Orlu.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Dedetwo(m): 3:06am On Jan 02, 2020
Amah70:

Okorocha from Ideato south had deep-seated anger against Orlu, before 2011 election. He made Owerri his all and all - even began to mould statues in Owerri, instead of extending any meaningful development beyond Owerri.
After Okorocha tricked Orlu which voted him highest to become governor in 2011, he nearly closed Orlu down for 8 years in vengeance. He converted three roads in Orlu into double lane, put street lights on them, no one can point at any other project Okorocha did in Orlu.

Rochas Okorocha's most grudgy mindset which made him refuse to do certain development projects he was expected to do in Orlu - that's responsible for Owerri now becoming everything in Imo state, not because of industry of Owerri.

I do not like act of disingenuity. Okorocha is Imo State's public enemy number one. If you have grievances against Okorocha, please lay them on him and stop bringing Owerri into it. As you stated, Owerri got developed without pipe borne water. There should be certain area of the state reserved for tourist attraction. The entire Imo State should not be bricks and cements.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Dedetwo(m): 3:07am On Jan 02, 2020
Beremx:

Same to you on the bolded.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ohaneze1: 10:41am On Jan 02, 2020
Ndi this is a public notice. Your brother scotmisile has been in Anambra thread causing trouble. Take him home because we shall soon retaliate on this thread
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ohaneze1: 10:44am On Jan 02, 2020
[s]
ScotMisile:
But, you never showed up on social media.... .I promise you. ... You are already on our list. ... Na me dey on your matter.... When time comes you shall know whether Nairaland knows your location or not.... Am on your matter. ... Na me hold your file ....
[/s]

Illiterate, what's social media? Is nairaland not social media? I don't know the type of school you idiots attend in in your cursed Imo state.

Ekwensu kpo gi oku with your file. Imagine this clown. cheesy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chy101: 10:53am On Jan 02, 2020
[s]
ScotMisile:
Every Nigerian is free to exercise their fundamental human right which is freedom to express themselves and be recognized as Nigerians in any part of Nigeria including your village. . .We shall know it's a matter of Order from the Senate.... .A not joking... When I warned you was there a hate speech bill? No.. .. and am telling you that bill will pass first and second reading..... It might not be a death penalty but the punity shall be severe. Mark today's date.... .Am on your matter....
[/s]

You are a complete illiterate. You can even make correct and organized sentence without putting dots here and there.

Now tell us about your useless and worthless Imo state
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chy101: 10:56am On Jan 02, 2020
[s]
ScotMisile:
Your 1000 monikers can not save you... That day I shall introduce myself to you.. . And I shall remind you of today's date. ...
[/s]

Lol just look at this illiterate clown. I remember asking for your contact so we can meet but you chickened out. Coward. Let's go there
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chy101: 10:57am On Jan 02, 2020
[s]
ScotMisile:
.. .. I respect my big friends from Anambra, but you will feel the pain
[/s]

Cursed Imo illiterate. Didn't they teach you how to make correct sentence?

Now tell us about your useless and worthless Imo state?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chy101: 10:59am On Jan 02, 2020
[s]
ScotMisile:
You are not a true Son of Anambra state.
You are not a true Son of that respected state.. ..you are not ..
[/s]

Since you want madness, I will teach you how to play madness. Check Imo thread we are there also.

You have to start telling us why Imo state is useless and worthless? cheesy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chy101: 11:01am On Jan 02, 2020
[s]
ScotMisile:
Did I change my moniker?? ?? Never, because am confident and bold, but you have changed yours a million times.And yet your tendencies are still betraying you....
[/s]

Stop crying we are here together.

IMO STATE IS USELESS AND WORTHLESS. CRY
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chy101: 11:02am On Jan 02, 2020
[s]
ScotMisile:
You have finally destroyed the thread you claim you are defending..... Your aim has been achieved....
[/s]

Does it matter because Imo thread you love is equally going down..

Imo state is useless and worthless
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ABAthug: 11:09am On Jan 02, 2020
Am in Owerri now, mehn that town is a shithole
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ABAthug: 11:09am On Jan 02, 2020
Owerri I dey now is a shithole

Amah70:

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chy101: 11:11am On Jan 02, 2020
[s]
ScotMisile:
If you are bold enough, you would have maintained one moniker.. .. ordinary moniker you are panting and changing a
Scotmisile remains Scotmisile....
[/s]

So what has moniker got to do with identity? itI

Now tell us why Imo state is useless and worthless
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
Oguta from BBC igbo

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
Greenery of futo

Photo credit prospect360

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
More

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
Owerri through the lens of dikendike

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
More

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
Others

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
Some more

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
Aerial view of federal mortgage bank /minfa housing estates in naze owerri.

Photo credit dikendike

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
More

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by horsepower101: 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
Happy new year @ arinzeejikonye.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
arinzeejikonye:
More
nice one
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
horsepower101:
Happy new year @ arinzeejikonye.

Same to you Dede,

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
Royal spring palm

Credit dikendike

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
People's house

Credit dikendike

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) ... (1021) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.