Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2396199 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
sanctity454:

It was done by Coduc construction company, a major government contractor.
I know..one indigenous construction co like that..such construction co should just limit themselves to retarring internal city roads

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
asha80:
I know..one indigenous construction co like that..such construction co should just limit themselves to retarring internal city roads
My nightmare is that it's still the same company handling airport road dual carriage project, i shiver ooo
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by marshman293: 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
celebrating mediocrity is a recurring decimal on this thread. Go to ebonyi state and see what road construction is all about

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by maimalari: 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
asha80:
Poor construction
Indeed very poor construction. Comparable to that built during the first months of okorocha. The center dividers as can be seen from the picture was poorly laid with hand trowel. Very disappointing.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 14, 2020
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
Lol kikake I am sure you are very happy now as governorship has gone back to orlu zone..

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by JubrinElSudan: 7:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
asha80:
Lol kikake I am sure you are very happy now as governorship has gone back to orlu zone..
My brother will still complain
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Obere4u: 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hope Uzodimma declared winner by SC.
Ihedioha no longer governor

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
asha80:

Same thing I wanted to write.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2020
Imo State is back on track from months of total destruction and neglect like never before in history. Uzodimma will restore Imo back to this State in few months

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by discusant: 9:59am On Jan 15, 2020
Abagworo:
Imo State is back on track from months of total destruction and neglect like never before in history. Uzodimma will restore Imo back to this State in few months
Congratulations to Hope Uzodinma.
Uzodinma needs to restore Orlu, long abandoned. He can dualize the road to Omuma his hometown from Orlu via Okporo to join both areas as one large city.
Imo needs a second city hub.
Orlu is more metropolitan a city than Owerri if the urban roads joining the many suburbs in Orlu are paved and drained like in Owerri area, if a public water supply system exists.
If Okorocha had built one or two other roads to connect Ogboko with Orlu, Ogboko would have merged into Orlu as one big urban town. Opportunity lost. That only Akokwa-Orlu road which collapses frequently is all that is left to connect Orlu and Ideato.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by hammerF: 8:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
sanctity454:
The first road project of the current administration. Concorde axis, i have my reservation which is no sidewalks

IHEDIOHA WAS SETTING MOMENTUM TO PERFORM BETTER THAN OKOROCHA.

U SEE THE ROAD BUILT IN SUCH A SHORT TIME.

IMO STATE WILL ONLY GO BACKWARD WITH UZODINMA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by hammerF: 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
[s]
Abagworo:
[/s]

WE ARE WAITING FOR U COME 2023, WEN THE NORTH WILL SHOW U JUST HOW U CONTINUE TO BE STUPID BY HANDING THE PRESIDENCY TO EITHER TINUBU OR CONTINUE FOR ANOTHER 8 YEARS.

AFTER WAT THEY DID TO ROCHAS U STILL HAVE NOT LEARNT.

WEN WILL U HAVE SENSE AND Y DO WE ALWAYS GET IDIOTS IN OUR TRIBE?

COULD U NOT HAVE BEEN A YORUBA AND IKWERE PERSON? Y IMO? Y IGBO?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 8:12pm On Jan 15, 2020
Abagworo:
I concur
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by hammerF: 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
[s]
B2mario:
I concur
[/s]

Abagworo, go and find a job.

This rubbish u do is not work.

Igbo is not a slave nation and Imo state is not Tinubu Empire.

Receive sense for once i your life.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
hammerF:

IHEDIOHA WAS SETTING MOMENTUM TO PERFORM BETTER THAN OKOROCHA.

U SEE THE ROAD BUILT IN SUCH A SHORT TIME.

IMO STATE WILL ONLY GO BACKWARD WITH UZODINMA.
I don't think so, during rochas time, westend road, Akachi road, first inland where visible. Ihedioha was slow abeg

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by hammerF: 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
sanctity454:

I don't think so, during rochas time, westend road, Akachi road, first inland where visible. Ihedioha was slow abeg

So u are Ok with wat Tinubu did?

I worry for Imo State, becos that is my mother place.

I wonder if i would be this concern had it been Ebonyi or Abia.

Truth is wat happened is unacceptable and we must not show any sign that we are ok with it.

If ihedioha did not perform, we had 3 more years to sack him by ourselves.

Power belongs to the people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by hammerF: 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2020
sanctity454:

I for one will not tolerate Tinubu through Oshiomole imposing leaders on us in the East becos of APC or Buhari being President.

There is wat is known as statutory rape and that is wat APC have done to wat was left of the Judiciary.

Now, Buhari and his APC cronies are deciding court cases from Aso Rock.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
sanctity454:

they were visible and off course soon collapsed..our people and quick quick non solid projects..no wonder dem dey carry our heads drink garri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by hammerF: 9:07pm On Jan 15, 2020
asha80:
they were visible and off course soon collapsed..our people and quick quick non solid projects..no wonder dem dey carry our heads drink garri

STATUE NA DEVELOPMENT THAT CREATE EMPLOYMENT FOR HIS EYE.

ALOT OF SENSELESS THINGS ROCHAS DID, LIKE PUT RING EVERYWHERE IN THE STATE.

IT LOOK LIKE CULTIST SYMBOL OR A DARK CLOUD OVER THE HEADS OF IMOLITES.

BUT ROCHAS IS STILL BETTER THAN UZODINMA.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2020
hammerF:

STATUE NA DEVELOPMENT THAT CREATE EMPLOYMENT FOR HIS EYE.

ALOT OF SENSELESS THINGS ROCHAS DID, LIKE PUT RING EVERYWHERE IN THE STATE.

IT LOOK LIKE CULTIST SYMBOL.

BUT ROCHAS IS STILL BETTER THAN UZODINMA.
I doubt many people know uzodinma's history..I laughed when I saw abagoro post that with uzodinma on saddle development will come..ask people of 'hope ventures' in festac in early 90s

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by hammerF: 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2020
asha80:
I doubt many people know uzodinma's history..I laughed when I saw ashagworo post that with uzodinma on saddle development will come..ask people of 'hope ventures' in festac in early 90s

That guy really dont want any person that will perform better than Okorocha.

Uzodinma is a complete write off.

He is just there becos of Tinubu Presidential ambition.

Oshiomole equals Tinubu.

They are planting people that will work for them and not Imo State.

This is y I said, we will be here 2023, to see Abagworo and Okorocha disgraced again becos they just refuse to learn or have sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by hammerF: 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
If they wanted someone that will work for Imo State, y not Okorocha inlaw.

At least he would have continued Okorocha projects and added a few of his own.

He would also work for Okorocha Presidential ambition?

No!

Uzodinma is the man. y?

Tinubu Presidential ambition. Imo State have been hijacked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by hammerF: 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
ANOTHER THING IMOLITE NEED TO KNOW IS DAT THE DAILY BEHEADING OF OUR WOMEN SEEMS TO HAVE STOPPED SINCE IHEDIOHA TOOK OVER FROM ROCHAS.

ONE OF THE REASON I HATED ROCHAS WAS BECOS OF THE KILLINGS OF OUR PEOPLE IN IMO STATE.

I HOPE WE WONT SEE A RETURN WITH UZODINMA.

THIS NEXT TWO AND THE HALF YEARS WILL BE A LEARNING CURVE AND DIFFICULT ONE IN IMO POLITICS.

2023, WE ARE VOTING APC OUT AGAIN.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
hammerF:

I for one will not tolerate Tinubu through Oshiomole imposing leaders on us in the East becos of APC or Buhari being President.

There is wat is known as statutory rape and that is wat APC have done to wat was left of the Judiciary.

Now, Buhari and his APC cronies are deciding court cases from Aso Rock.
I don't give a single damn about politics, all i want is rapid development

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
asha80:
Senior you can still be in a haste and deliver quality projects, Dave Umahi is an example not far from us.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by hammerF: 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
[s]
sanctity454:

I don't give a single damn about politics, all i want is rapid development

Who will give u development?

Uzodinma and his many slay mamas?

dont be funny.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ledamaster(m): 11:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
Eya all the Mbaise folks going after those advising Ihedioha to becareful, where ate you guys now? Orly have come back to take what they borrowed the Owerri people. God allowed you lots to show your fangs, now its time for Orly and Okikwe to witness development. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by XANDERBOY85: 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2020
asha80:
I doubt many people know uzodinma's history..I laughed when I saw ashagworo post that with uzodinma on saddle development will come..ask people of 'hope ventures' in festac in early 90s

If Imo is not careful they'll go the way of Abia that's been witnessing a succession of bad, visionless and noisemaking governors! Ihedioha seemed like the steady hand that Imo desperately needed after the Rochas comedic years!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 7:23am On Jan 16, 2020
sanctity454:

Senior you can still be in a haste and deliver quality projects, Dave Umahi is an example not far from us.
you have no idea what is coming with hope..just bookmark this tweet

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:24am On Jan 16, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

If Imo is not careful they'll go the way of Abia that's been witnessing a succession of bad, visionless and noisemaking governors! Ihedioha seemed like the steady hand that Imo desperately needed after the Rochas comedic years!

Go back and read this thread from page 1 to 500 then you will curse the misfit called Ihedioha. Okorocha did well that's all

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 9:24am On Jan 16, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.