Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (692) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2439044 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) ... (1026) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 10:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
ABlAstate:

My own is to say the truth. Owerri airport is disgusting mess
make ur state get airport first
the same airport u said is disgusting is the 4th busiest airport in nigeria

so stop the hate

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by custainmowole: 10:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
ABlAstate:

It is better not to have airport than to have that mess in Imo state. Imo airport doesn't even have toilets, that one na airport. Mtchw

Tell them the bitter truth cheesy

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
custainmowole:
Huncho22, see the Anambra State university Teaching hospital Awka.

Meanwhile while the Imo state university teaching hospital is a poultry farm lol

Please stop showing Anambra state university teaching hospital here to Nd’Imo.

Nd’Imo sabotaged and killed their own university teaching hospital immediately after the governor who started it left office because the hospital was not established in the state capital.

In other states in the east, government institutions of development are spread in the senatorial districts.

But in Imo state, government institutions of development must be in the state capital, or be sabotaged to death if it’s outside Owerri zone.

The whole purpose of dividing a state into senatorial districts for even development was killed in Imo state due to primitive greed in a section of Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OruExpress: 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
Owerri

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
custainmowole:
You are dumb. I am telling you that over 2 million Imolites are in Onitsha. Odumeje is one example.

No one of them dares go back to Owerri. Do you want them to die? What would any young man be doing in Owerri?

Owerri is a worthless useless village that doesn't offer anyone anything.

Over 70% of Imolites live in Anambra, and they are not going back, they are rather increasing because of their children.

Imo state is a cursed backward unsafe shithole state.

[s][/s]

idiot I'm telling you what I know and I've seen u are saying rubbish , u said over 2m imolites are in onitsha biko what's the population of anambra?

check out the people living in onitsha and the people living in owerri check their behavior and lifestyle ...onitsha is not a match to owerri

u just have hatred for imo state which I'm not surprised. .. owerri is still the fastest developing capital In south east ...

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OruExpress: 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OruExpress: 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
custainmowole:

Tell them the bitter truth cheesy

deep down in ur heart u wish anambra had an airport ..
u call imo airport thrash yet it is the 4th busiest airport in nigeria ...

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ahamefuna0001(m): 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
Amah70:

Please stop showing Anambra state university teaching hospital here to Nd’Imo.

Nd’Imo sabotaged and killed their own university teaching hospital immediately after the governor who started it left office because the hospital was not established in the state capital.

In other states in the east, government institutions of development are spread in the senatorial districts.

But in Imo state, government institutions of development must be in the state capital, or be sabotaged to death if it’s outside Owerri zone.

The whole purpose of dividing a state into senatorial districts for even development was killed in Imo state due to primitive greed in a section of Imo state.

Ur constant nagging is getting boring bro..

I'm from Mbaise and any development in Owerri is a welcome development for me..

Even when RT Ihediora an Mbaise man was removed from power by Supreme court and another Orlu man was used as replacement, you'll never see an Mbaise person hating on Orlu.

It's time you grow up.

Ur people has held Power in Imo state more than anyone, but that's a topic for any other day..

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by custainmowole: 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mechionu, there are over 2 million Imolites living in Anambra, but you cannot find any Anambran living anywhere near Imo state. What does that tell you?

Owerri is an unsafe jungle that's why most Imolites decided to pack to Onitsha.

No sane person lives in Owerri because the town is a useless worthless place.

Owerri is a dangerous place to raise family because any girl that grew in Owerri is likely going to be a commercial sex hawker. There are millions of jobless young men in Owerri, that's why there are so much armed robbery and insecurity in Owerri

huncho22:

idiot I'm telling you what I know and I've seen u are saying rubbish , u said over 2m imolites are in onitsha biko what's the population of anambra?
heck out the people living in onitsha and the people living in owerri check their behavior and lifestyle ...onitsha is not a match to owerri u just have hatred for imo state which I'm not surprised. .. owerri is still the fastest developing capital In south east ...

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ahamefuna0001(m): 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
custainmowole:
[s][/s]

Anambra is already building a proper international airport, so what imo state has is a motorpark not an airport. Get that. See Owerri motorpark airport. cheesy

Use this same energy against Lagos, Abuja, Kano and Rivers state.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Ur constant nagging is getting boring bro..

I'm from Mbaise and any development in Owerri is a welcome development for me..

Even when RT Ihediora was removed from power by Supreme court, you'll never see an Mbaise person hating on Orlu.

It's time you grow up.

Ur people has held Power in Imo state more than anyone, but that's a topic for any other day..

same here I'm from mbaise

but as long as the development is done in imo state im cool with it

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
custainmowole:
[s][/s]

Anambra is already building a proper international airport, so what imo state has is a motorpark not an airport. Get that. See Owerri motorpark airport. cheesy

when will they finish the international airport ?

2047 ����

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
custainmowole:

Then what will happen to the shithole backward Imo state? cheesy

tell me how is imo state backward?

imo state has the highest number of youngest millionaires

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by custainmowole: 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
[s]
huncho22:

when will they finish the international airport ?
2047 ����
[/s]

Anambra international airport shall be the eastern gateway, by then imo motorcycle airport will be converted to warehouses

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ahamefuna0001(m): 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
custainmowole:

Then what will happen to the shithole backward Imo state? cheesy

I thought you said you're better than Imo state?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by custainmowole: 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

I thought you said you're better than Imo state?

But is imo state not a backward jungle? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
NwaforIgbo:

1. The best jointly State-owned hotel in Anambra is Agulu Lake Hotel, can you compare it with Concord Hotels?
2. Can you compare any hotel in Anambra with Rento Hotel?
3. Imo is among the top five Richest State...
4. Oweri beats all Anambra cities hands down in resilience, neatness, comfortability, classy buildings, classy govt. facilities... Imo has great potential than Anambra which is littered with illitrates traders who brag about being billinaires without having concrete evidence..

I agree with you.
They brag about being billionaires without having concrete evidence. With exception of Nnewi people everyother ones are brag poor men. Their touted richest Igbo, Arthur Eze is not a billionaire, he is not even up to 200million dollars based on recent investigation, no known business or investment, no known popular property like some of the billionaire Imolites like Arthur Nzeribe, Festus Odimegwu, Tony Ezenna (orange drugs), Marcel Nnakwe, Leo Stanley Eke, Pascal Dozie, Rochas Okorocha, ABC Orjiakor, Chinedu Echeruo, Felix Chidi Idiga, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu etc. His people went to internet and hike his networth to 8 billion dollars while the known 2nd and 3rd richest men in Nigeria, Adenuga and Otedola are 4 and 1.8 billion dollars respectively. No Anambra man made the Forbes list of billionaires like Arthur Nzeribe (1.4 billion dollars)
Chinedu Echeruo (1 billion dollars)
Leo Stanley Eke
Pascal Dozie and
Rochas Okorocha

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by custainmowole: 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
Does that explain why Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria? Orji kalu stole everything in Abia state to become a billionaire, while Abia state has become a joke and laughing stock in Nigeria. Tufia

Just look at the names of the so called billionaires he is mentioning. Even okoroawusa hahahaha

Just one billionaire from Anambra will buy all these people

[s]
B2mario:

I agree with you.
They brag about being billionaires without having concrete evidence. With except of Nnewi people everyother ones are brag poor men. Their touted richest Igbo, Arthur Eze is not a billionaire, he is not even up to 200million dollars based on recent investigation, no known business or investment, no known popular property like some of the billionaire Imolites like Arthur Nzeribe, Festus Odimegwu, Tony Ezenna (orange drugs), Marcel Nnakwe, Leo Stanley Eke, Pascal Dozie, Rochas Okorocha, ABC Orjiakor, Chinedu Echeruo, Felix Chidi Idiga, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu etc. His people went to internet and hike his networth to 8 billion dollars while the known 2nd and 3rd richest men in Nigeria, Adenuga and Otedola are 4 and 1.8 billion dollars respectively. No Anambra man made the Forbes list of billionaires like Arthur Nzeribe (1.4 billion dollars)
Chinedu Echeruo (1 billion dollars)
Leo Stanley Eke
Pascal Dozie and
Rochas Okorocha
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
custainmowole:
Does that explain why Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria? Orji kalu stole everything in Abia state to become a billionaire, while Abia state has become a joke and laughing stock in Nigeria. Tufia

Just look at the names of the so called billionaires he is mentioning. Even okoroawusa hahahaha

Just one billionaire from Anambra will buy all these people

Anambra people are mad
[s][/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ahamefuna0001(m): 11:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
custainmowole:

But is imo state not a backward jungle? cheesy

It is..

Hope you're happy now?

Now, run along
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 11:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
custainmowole:
Huncho22, mention just one writer from your backward Imo state that's at the same ranking with Chimamanda. Lol. Anambra is not your state mate

Prof. Pat Acholonu
Prof. Catherine Acholonu
Chris Anyanwu
Flora Nwapa etc.

Imo state is the most educated state in the whole of west Africa. They don't make noise or brag like ndi Anambra. They started going to school in the 12 centuries before the coming of the Portuguese. Mind you Nnewi the most educated and progressive place in Anambra used to be under Orlu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) ... (1026) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.