Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (694) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2438989 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) ... (1026) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2021
NwaforIgbo:

DOn't mind those idiots.. They can only decieve fools not sane minded individuals... If you ask them to show you evidence they will tell you that not all billinaires put their money in the bank... Like WTF!??

That's it my brother.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
ABlAstate:

That thing you posted is nonsense, can Owerri or any part of Imo state at all have this type of neat/clean road infrastructure? This is Awka

This road looks substandard and rough. All you have been showing us here is this road and Awka flyover. Are they the only development Anambra has?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
BastardWike:

Ignorant village man, Imo State is the 5th biggest state in Nigeria in terms of GDP! That was even before the refinery was built, and by the time the massive gas and petrochemical plants take off, Imo State will become the 4th!!

Imo State airport records the 4th highest number passengers in Nigeria, after Lagos, Abuja and P.H. If the state is not viable and developing, it wouldn't be so!!

Owerri is the fastest growing city in the East, and among the fastest in Nigeria! It has been growing at almost 40,000 people per annum!!

In terms of property development, Owerri has a fast growing property sector that is only second to Abuja in Nigeria! If the city is now thriving, it won't be so!!

The only setback affecting Owerri is mediocre government that is performing below par. If we can have good roads and covered drains, Owerri would be competing with Abuja now.

Don't mind the fool.

I have been to Abuja I have been to Calabar I have been to port Harcourt the only difference I have noticed is just bad roads that Owerri has ....

Even with the bad roads Owerri is still better than Onitsha and awka put together
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
BastardWike:

Ignorant village man, Imo State is the 5th biggest state in Nigeria in terms of GDP! That was even before the refinery was built, and by the time the massive gas and petrochemical plants take off, Imo State will become the 4th!!

Imo State airport records the 4th highest number passengers in Nigeria, after Lagos, Abuja and P.H. If the state is not viable and developing, it wouldn't be so!!

Owerri is the fastest growing city in the East, and among the fastest in Nigeria! It has been growing at almost 40,000 people per annum!!

In terms of property development, Owerri has a fast growing property sector that is only second to Abuja in Nigeria! If the city is now thriving, it won't be so!!

The only setback affecting Owerri is mediocre government that is performing below par. If we can have good roads and covered drains, Owerri would be competing with Abuja now.

I love the evidence you showed below
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
ABlAstate:

There's no need to fight facts on ground. One, Owerri is a total mess, you can barely tell the difference between Owerri and Aba.

Owerri is the lowest growing town in the east, because they make 1 step forward, another governor will come and take them 10 steps backward.

Owerri is an empty town with just student population. There are no working class population in Owerri. It is either you are a student or a civil servant, that's why most prostitution, yahoo boys, kidnapping and armed robbery thrive more in Owerri.

Imo airport is another shambolic mess. The airport doesn't even make enough revenue to buy diesel, not to talk of other running costs.

As for the economy, imo state is one of the lowest in GDP in Nigeria.

Imo state is the unemployment capital of Nigeria, is this the state you say that have a big economy?

What's in Imo state except chalets and women harlots.

See the current GDP as released by NBS, stop post wikipedia that anyone can edit.

Owerri is backward yet everyday supermarket Owner an Anambra man decided to erect 3 new structures in Owerri making a total of 5 everyday supermarket in Owerri ? My man u are drunk ..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 12:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
ABlAstate:

There's no need to cry. Owerri is a shithole just like Aba. Nnewi has a bigger economy than Owerri. Awka and Onitsha are like America compare to Owerri. I.think that's why most imo indigenes are living in Anambra

Awka and Onitsha are like America to Owerri

Ha ha ha ha what a lie

Onitsha that is filled with illiterates , criminals and touts ?
Tell me one 5 star hotel in Onitsha ?

Compare Onitsha to ABA not owerri biko

Onitsha is still a village with illiterates everywhere
My friend that his dad has a shop in Onitsha has refused to go to Onitsha he said he doesn't like Onitsha one bit , he prefers staying jobless in Owerri than going to Onitsha..

Tell me one resort centre in Onitsha or awka ?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
ABlAstate:
For instance look at the upcoming Awka Millennium city, it is coming out without noise. This is the best city in igbo land. See covered drains and beautiful roads

I can only see roads and bushes I can't see any houses there ohh
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
collagiatepaper:

Tell them bro me. cheesy

Owerri is like another Aba. Almost all the roads in Owerri are dilapidated with filth overflowing everywhere. Tufia

Then stay in ur Onitsha and leave Owerri alone

Why are u so jealous of Owerri?

Owerri still remains the entertainment hub of South east ..
No city comes close ...
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 12:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
collagiatepaper:
[s][/s]

He told you the bitter truth.

Owerri is a shithole.

Owerri is a village compare to Awka and Onitsha

Owerri is filled with illiterates, kidnappers, armed robbers and commercial sex hawkers.

Over 2 million Imolites live in Onitsha alone.

Owerri is filled with criminals?

And Anambra is filled with hardened criminals
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
collagiatepaper:

See Owerri FLYOVER and Awka FLYOVER.

Owerri is a village compare to Awka

Is this the only thing u have in Anambra u guys have been posting this flyover since last year post another thing biko , post ur refinery post the estates u have in Anambra
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
Eboh media did a 43 minute video coverage driving around Owerri which I believe is the longest so far I've seen online. The dude is really trying and I await his coverage of other major Igbo cities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meY6tHSgImc

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
collagiatepaper:
[s][/s]

Owerri is a cursed backward shithole town. There are no jobs there, that's why most youths there are either armed robber or prostitute.

See bank robbery in Owerri. No bank robbery has ever happened in Onitsha despite the fact that it is far richer than Owerri village

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVCVN7njZo4

That robbery happened in 2017 this is 2021 nothing like that has ever happened in Owerri ..

So when posting post things that are current.

During endsars protest banks were destroyed in Onitsha people's properties were destroyed by Onitsha touts , but in owerri no bank was destroyed, no market was destroyed , they did not destroy anybody's property ..so now tell me who's state or cities has more criminals ?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
collagiatepaper:

Commenter in the youtube video are complaining of bad roads and filth in Owerri cheesy

Yea they complained about many things including removal of streetlights and beautifications that existed when Okorocha was Governor but then that's a governance problem which is not the target of the video. The target is simply to show the current looks of the city.

(1) (2) (3) ... (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) ... (1026) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.