Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (714) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2399074 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
EndChino:
Seven banks deliver $260m for Imo ANOH gas processing plant completion. When completed, Imo state economy will take a drastic turn around.
that is if industrialists are allowed to make use of that gas plant
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ngorbungor(m): 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
asha80:
that is if industrialists are allowed to make use of that gas plant

Why won't they be allowed?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ChimaAdeoye: 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Because THIS IS nIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ngorbungor(m): 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
ChimaAdeoye:

Because THIS IS nIGERIA

Ok, your opinion though
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OruExpress: 6:29am On Feb 03, 2021
onuman:
Meanwhile, Craneburg is showing class and superiority in road construction along the Owerri-Orlu road.

When completed, and the bridge in Ideato across Orashi river also built to connect Owerri direct with Awka, for which the road was fully constructed by the Federal Works ministry but the bridge was not built then, the economic importance of the road shall be immense.

Unless there's something I don't see, why would the road drainage be higher than the road?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 10:36am On Feb 03, 2021
OruExpress:

Unless there's something I don't see, why would the road drainage be higher than the road?

�������
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 10:36am On Feb 03, 2021
What's up with sky nall in owerri?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 10:42am On Feb 03, 2021
Ngorbungor:

the area that gas plant is isnt really an industrial zone..unless maybe it can be turned into one when the gas plant begins to function..I mean there is oben and bonny gas plants but I am not sure areas around them are industrial zones

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BastardWike: 11:23am On Feb 03, 2021
asha80:
the area that gas plant is isnt really an industrial zone..unless maybe it can be turned into one when the gas plant begins to function..I mean there is oben and bonny gas plants but I am not sure areas around them are industrial zones

Industries don't need to be sited in situ. However, industries that need gas raw material or its byproducts can be sited anywhere in Imo State and it will still be cheaper for them to access it from there.

Again, the gas plant will also boost the GDP and IGR of Imo State significantly, same way Bonny NLNG boosts that of Rivers State.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ahamefuna0001(m): 11:39am On Feb 03, 2021
MysteryShopper:
Abagworo aka bag gworo, Anambra international airport is like Heathrow already compare to the village motorpark airport in Imo state. Once this is completed, the one in Imo state shall be converted to warehouses. cheesy

What's all this man?

You must be a senseless dummy, How can we be fighting on two fronts (With outsiders and within ourselves) ?? Outsiders are already bashing us and you wanna come her to bash ourselves again.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ahamefuna0001(m): 11:42am On Feb 03, 2021
MysteryShopper:
It is peer review for states. Imo village motorpark airport should be demolished, it is embarrassing.

U irritate me..

Gerrout... You're a disgrace to the Igbo blood running in your veins

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 11:49am On Feb 03, 2021
BastardWike:

Industries don't need to be sited in situ. However, industries that need gas raw material or its byproducts can be sited anywhere in Imo State and it will still be cheaper for them to access it from there.

Again, the gas plant will also boost the GDP and IGR of Imo State significantly, same way Bonny NLNG boosts that of Rivers State.
I know about the gdp and igr angle but i am more concerned about springing up of industrial concerns same way agbara industrial complex largely blew because of gas facilities sited there

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BastardWike: 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
asha80:
I know about the gdp and igr angle but i am more concerned about springing up of industrial concerns same way agbara industrial complex largely blew because of gas facilities sited there

Agbara 'blew' simply because of proximity to Lagos. Does Agbara have any gas facility? I don't think so. It only has a direct gas pipeline supplying gas to industries there just like a few other places in Nigeria like Lagos, Aba and P.H.

Imo State government can go into partnership with the investors and have them construct gas pipelines to industrial estates within the state. However, it is viability of the project that would make investors to be interested in putting down their money. Shell recently built more gas pipelines to Aba because they know the industries there will make it viable for them to make money from it.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
You guys should ignore that mad man once his tired he'll keep shut.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
BastardWike:

Agbara 'blew' simply because of proximity to Lagos. Does Agbara have any gas facility? I don't think so. It only has a direct gas pipeline supplying gas to industries there just like a few other places in Nigeria like Lagos, Aba and P.H.

Imo State government can go into partnership with the investors and have them construct gas pipelines to industrial estates within the state. However, it is viability of the project that would make investors to be interested in putting down their money. Shell recently built more gas pipelines to Aba because they know the industries there will make it viable for them to make money from it.
well your last sentence is correct though

(1) (2) (3) ... (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.