Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (758) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2408776 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) ... (1020) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by custainmowole: 7:11am On May 02, 2021
Hehehehehe

Why are you crying. Chino is your disciplinarian. You take your frustration and misery everywhere. No wonder you are stealing bags to rice from people's warehouses to sell. Useless frustrated hopeless person like you

emmamajesty:
Bro Abagworo is far far better than Chino in everything, Abagworo comes here once in a while to advertise Okorocha and family while Chino is a frustrated human being looking for where to display his frustrated life

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by custainmowole: 7:12am On May 02, 2021
Imo motorpark airport should be demolished. This is an insult to the igbos

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by custainmowole: 7:14am On May 02, 2021
Ndi Imo come, Obiano has built decent international airport in Anambra that will also serve Imo indigenes cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by custainmowole: 7:22am On May 02, 2021
Huncho22 Emmamajesty, Peace motorpark at Upper Iweka is far better than the air poultry in Imo state hehehehehe

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by custainmowole: 7:28am On May 02, 2021
Anambra international airport where Imo indigenes will be boarding international flights cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmamajesty: 9:12am On May 02, 2021
emmemajesty:
Na envy dey worry my Imo brothers. How can you compare night and day cheesy
Chino so u have changed ur account to emmemajesty just to carryout ur evil acts, ur problem is bigger Obiano projects all together

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmemajesty: 9:28am On May 02, 2021
emmamajesty:
Chino so u have changed ur account to emmemajesty just to carryout ur evil acts, ur problem is bigger Obiano projects all together

Emma, you cloned my moniker. Meanwhile our incompetent supreme court governor is still on the run as he has relocated to Abuja permanently because Owerri is now worse than sambisa forest cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 2:54pm On May 02, 2021
huncho22:
someone said anambra airport looks like obasanjo poultry farm

Bro, airport na airport. I'm just happy for them.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by custainmowole: 3:15pm On May 02, 2021
emmemajesty:

Peace motorpark looks better. Imo airport should be demolished. I am ashamed of that airport because I am from Imo state. See sand everywhere as if they are selling sand at Imo airport. Shame

cheesy cheesy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 02, 2021
Imo State Water and Sewarage Corporation is committed to providing safely managed water to Imo people.
Take a look at the ongoing 150mm diameter pipeline extension at Eziala Nguru Nweke Community Along Eze Leo's Nwokocha's Palace being linked to the Newly rehabilitated Ekenguru Water Scheme ABOH MBAISE, Imo State, indeed Imo State Water and Sewarage Corporation is on the move.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:05pm On May 02, 2021
emmamajesty:
Bro Abagworo is far far better than Chino in everything, Abagworo comes here once in a while to advertise Okorocha and family while Chino is a frustrated human being looking for where to display his frustrated life

Your comment disgusts me to the marrow. That I choose to be plain truthfui and unbiased in my submission about Okorocha should not warrant this insult. Everybody must not hate without reason. If you hate Okorocha I must not hate him like you do cause I stand to gain nothing writing good or bad of him. Stop seeing Imo State development under Okorocha as personal but rather as development for the State.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:12pm On May 02, 2021
sanctity454:
Imo State Water and Sewarage Corporation is committed to providing safely managed water to Imo people.
Take a look at the ongoing 150mm diameter pipeline extension at Eziala Nguru Nweke Community Along Eze Leo's Nwokocha's Palace being linked to the Newly rehabilitated Ekenguru Water Scheme ABOH MBAISE, Imo State, indeed Imo State Water and Sewarage Corporation is on the move.

Some parts of Imo State have deep water basin and need this more. Those areas will appreciate it more and safeguard it from being vandalized. I'm sure that Orlu guy on this thread will soon come ranting cause they are involved

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 8:29pm On May 02, 2021
Abagworo:

There is nothing wrong with the statues cause they represent African history to be appreciated by future generations. The Imo Hall of fame, Children's park, Heroes Apartments and Hero Square are all a beautiful combination of a solid park and well conceived. It only becomes an issue when you hate the person that actualized it not because it isn't a good idea.

Jacob Zuma is not african history. in 200 years you will be able to tell the story of African history without mentioning Jacob Zuma. Even the history of his own people since his presidency was uneventful. Mandela you must mention. Tutu, you must mention. That's the meaning of history. Even if we are speaking of the villians of S.African history, you can tell a full history of S. Africa without mentioning him.

When you have a concept and you saturate it with something other than, your concept will fail. The concept of Hero Park is to showcase heros. If you stop doing that and start plastering it with Jacob Zuma, Buhari and other people that aren't regarded as heroes, the thing has stopped serving it's purpose.

You can support Okorocha and admit that the buhari and zuma additions were mistakes that doomed the project. Sure you will survive through the Buhari admin, but the minute the coast is clear, the people, who hate it, will take it down. Nigerian governors forget that they're they temporarily but the people the serve are forever. There will always be people in Imo, and it's is a unanimously hated construction. Buhari is unanimously hated. Jacob Zuma made Imo a joke internationally. Once the coast is clear those statues are gone. They can start over with real, non-political attempts but I don't think the maturity to handle such a thing exists in the Nigerian political sphere

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmamajesty: 9:22pm On May 02, 2021
Abagworo:

Your comment disgusts me to the marrow. That I choose to be plain truthfui and unbiased in my submission about Okorocha should not warrant this insult. Everybody must not hate without reason. If you hate Okorocha I must not hate him like you do cause I stand to gain nothing writing good or bad of him. Stop seeing Imo State development under Okorocha as personal but rather as development for the State.
who doesn't know u as Okorocha diehard supporter, Ur attitude towards Ihedioha and Uzodinma government is a clear evidence of ur preferencial treatment, why are u always silent to all the Okorocha inferior projects, ur inlaw Okorocha wasted our money on two substantial flyover brigdes, 27 general hospitals and u never one day condemned it, all the road constructed under Okorocha government are longer existing and ur type will never see it but quick to see error in Ihedioha or Uzodinma government

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 03, 2021
Warehouse junction still ongoing

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by vengertime: 8:26pm On May 03, 2021
emmemajesty:
Na envy dey worry my Imo brothers. How can you compare night and day cheesy

It's sad that a grown man like you still have the mannerism of a 7 years old. How does it make you feel when you act childish.

Little Accra Ghana has the best airport in West Africa, bigger and international standard for that matter, but you won't hear Ghanaians Making noise about it.
But see the airport Obiano is building is making you act like a 7 years old with a new toy car.

You're comparing IMO airport that was built almost 30 years ago. Since you're a 7years old you probably don't know that.

Checkout some pics from Accra Ghana that have the best airport than all airports in Nigeria and west Africa.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmemajesty: 8:48pm On May 03, 2021
I think you have mental problem. I am from Imo state but it doesn't mean I won't say the bitter truth. What concern me with Obiano and Ghana?

My concern is Imo state and how it has become a backward state with highest unemployment rate in Nigeria. Are you in Ghana to know that they are not making noise about it?

Yes, we shall make noise about the one Obiano is building because we want our Imo state government to do something about our motorpark airport in Imo state. Deal with it

vengertime:

t's sad that a grown man like you still have the mannerism of a 7 years old. How does it make you feel when you act childish.Little Accra Ghana has the best airport in West Africa, bigger and international standard for that matter, but you won't hear Ghanaians Making noise about it. But see the airport Obiano is building is making you act like a 7 years old with a new toy car.You're comparing IMO airport that was built almost 30 years ago. Since you're a 7years old you probably don't know that.Checkout some pics from Accra Ghana that have the best airport than all airports in Nigeria and west Africa.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by vengertime: 9:02pm On May 03, 2021
emmemajesty:
I think you have mental problem. I am from Imo state but it doesn't mean I won't say the bitter truth. What concern me with Obiano and Ghana?

My concern is Imo state and how it has become a backward state with highest unemployment rate in Nigeria. Are you in Ghana to know that they are not making noise about it.

Yes, we shall name noise about the one Obiano is building because we want our Imo state government to do something about our motorpark airport in Imo state. Deal with it

[s][/s]

You're an old man acting like a little child, NDI Igbo are not into childish behaviour.

Try and act like a grown man.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmemajesty: 9:03pm On May 03, 2021
vengertime:

You're an old man acting like a little child, NDI Igbo are not into childish behaviour. Try and act like a grown man.

You are actually an old frustrated man acting like a boy of 4yrs old. Try and grow up and act your old age. Try you hear..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by vengertime: 9:09pm On May 03, 2021
emmemajesty:

You are actually an old frustrated man acting like a boy of 4yrs old. Try and grow up and act your old age. Try you hear..

I'm glad I've spoken sense into your brain
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmemajesty: 9:14pm On May 03, 2021
vengertime:

I'm glad you have spoken sense into my brain

Thank you o jare
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:26pm On May 03, 2021
emmamajesty:
who doesn't know u as Okorocha diehard supporter, Ur attitude towards Ihedioha and Uzodinma government is a clear evidence of ur preferencial treatment, why are u always silent to all the Okorocha inferior projects, ur inlaw Okorocha wasted our money on two substantial flyover brigdes, 27 general hospitals and u never one day condemned it, all the road constructed under Okorocha government are longer existing and ur type will never see it but quick to see error in Ihedioha or Uzodinma government

So what is wasteful about 27 Hospitals? Continuity is necessary for development not reversal. My grouse with Ihedioha remains destruction. If he had simply continued where Okorocha stopped without demolition Imo would have gone extremely far. Okorocha left a lot of funds and credits to bounce upon and shine but instead of simply using it he paid more attention on trying to diminish Okorocha's projects. It's the same problem Uzodinma is having now. When Uzodinma came newly and continued from where Okorocha and Ihedioha stopped this thread came alive. I remember he opened the High Court and I expected him to continue with the Prisons, Police headquarters and Airport but he suddenly changed pattern acting exactly same way as Ihedioha by demolishing roundabouts, Somto Hospital and using paid media to paint the good projects in bad light.

Those flyovers are not substandard but the adjoining roads weren't completed by the time Okorocha left and Ihedioha played politics with it by using a heavy duty machine to create a hole in one of them. If they were substandard they would have collapsed by now.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 2:35am On May 04, 2021
Abagworo:

Some parts of Imo State have deep water basin and need this more. Those areas will appreciate it more and safeguard it from being vandalized. I'm sure that Orlu guy on this thread will soon come ranting cause they are involved

Orlu guy ranting?
After he joined APC, your mentor, Rochas Okorocha thought that by making development in Imo state an affair of only Owerri, more people would see his development prowess in Owerri and use that to see him as good presidential material.

Apart from the fact that he was later declared persona non grata in Owerri by indigenes of Owerri, he has gone to sleep in custody at EFCC, but according to him: gone to inspect the facilities of EFCC.” So far, his presidential ambition parked by the EFCC.

Even today, the legs walking wara wara are seen by the eyes looking zaam zaam. Imo state governors from Orlu zone since 2011 receive allocations to build the state, but they scrap and rebuild or expand what has already been built in Owerri ages ago, abandon the other areas of the state to rot. So long Orlu is abandoned, so long their respective hometowns near Orlu remain abandoned. Politicians from outside Imo state ask: is Owerri the only place in Imo state? Tomorrow is still pregnant.

As for your water supply talk, from all indications, politicians from Orlu senatorial district fighting one another don’t have any regard for themselves, talk less, regard for people in the district, not to talk about providing pipe borne water to their people.
You heard Okorocha as governor say he was building Owerri to international standard, and heard Uzodinma say he was building Owerri to designer’s delight. They would never mention any other place in Imo state by name. Is that how normal people govern a state?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 8:15am On May 04, 2021
Abagworo:

So what is wasteful about 27 Hospitals? Continuity is necessary for development not reversal. My grouse with Ihedioha remains destruction. If he had simply continued where Okorocha stopped without demolition Imo would have gone extremely far. Okorocha left a lot of funds and credits to bounce upon and shine but instead of simply using it he paid more attention on trying to diminish Okorocha's projects. It's the same problem Uzodinma is having now. When Uzodinma came newly and continued from where Okorocha and Ihedioha stopped this thread came alive. I remember he opened the High Court and I expected him to continue with the Prisons, Police headquarters and Airport but he suddenly changed pattern acting exactly same way as Ihedioha by demolishing roundabouts, Somto Hospital and using paid media to paint the good projects in bad light.

Those flyovers are not substandard but the adjoining roads weren't completed by the time Okorocha left and Ihedioha played politics with it by using a heavy duty machine to create a hole in one of them. If they were substandard they would have collapsed by now.
exactly

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rtdCivilservant: 8:51am On May 04, 2021
How come nobody is talking about the scam called 'Imo air' by the wicked government of Okorocha? Even the Uzodinma administration has not said anything about it. I believe this should be another good front of attack against Okorocha by the present government. At times, I wonder if Okorocha truly floated Imo air ( not that scam he engaged with Dana air), but on a second thought, if he truly did, he would have been the first to attack the present government for killing the idea. Since Okorocha himself is not saying anything about it, it shows it was all a scam; but at same time, i am still baffled why the present administration has not said anything too about it, at least this administration would have asked Imolites to ask Okorocha where his purported Imo Air is. Surprisingly too, everyone in Imo is not saying anything about it, or could it be that Okorocha jazzed the people not to remember it? Abagworo, ur input is needed as this is another scam perpetrated by ur mentor, Okorocha. Rochas committed a lot of atrocities while he was governor, he ruled by deceit, always running his mouth like a canary. Below are some of his numerous lies.
1. that he was going to build the tallest tower in the world in Imo.
2. when the N18,000 minimum wage was still being debated between government and labour, he said he was going to pay N50,000 as minimum wage, because Imo state is the richest state in Nigeria.
3. that he was going to turn Okigwe to Dubai.
4. that he was going to complete the Neke-Ihiagwa road in 6 weeks(a federal road for that matter). Imagine a road that would even take the fg, several months to complete.
5. that Imo state owed him 14 billion naira, and so many more lies that I cannot remember.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Javierleon(m): 5:46pm On May 04, 2021
Abagworo:

Hope didn't listen to the right people. I remember the substandard tunnel that refused to be destroyed despite all efforts. He just covered it with Sand nothing else rendering a very wide width of the road useless and creating a means for traffic along that axis

Sometimes I wonder the fuss about foreign contractors. The road that was built by coduc still stands up to today without any porthole.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Javierleon(m): 5:51pm On May 04, 2021
I also pray hope doesn't carry his roundabout project to control. Because that place would become impassable, I suggest a direct link road to port Harcourt from Onitsha road. Maybe through ohaozara layout via customs office
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 04, 2021
Mcc-uratta road getting needed attention
Situation of the road before and now

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 04, 2021
Javierleon:
I also pray hope doesn't carry his roundabout project to control. Because that place would become impassable, I suggest a direct link road to port Harcourt from Onitsha road. Maybe through ohaozara layout via customs office

Or extend Buhari Drive to mopol junction at onitsha road
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IDENNAA(m): 8:00pm On May 04, 2021
sanctity454:

I dont care where this happens but whenever I see a well planned city with central sewage treatment area, pipe borne water, well designed street with side walk, trees, grass and roads without sand dunes it makes me happy because I don't think an average Nigerian understands what a society with basic amenities mean.

(1) (2) (3) ... (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) ... (1020) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: SoNature(m)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65