Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (801) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2395978 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by anselem87(m): 9:14am On Nov 26, 2021
I tried to reach that side (40 40 junction) on Tuesday i was in owerri but there was no much time to do that. I want to see how far the denka's City project has gone
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SmartPolician: 10:00am On Nov 26, 2021
sanctity454:

Thanks bro

Do you know what Hope Uzodinma has been up to lately? It seems he needs someone to remind him that he has barely six months or so to focus on development because politicking and consultations will take a greater part of next year.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 26, 2021
SmartPolician:

Do you know what Hope Uzodinma has been up to lately? It seems he needs someone to remind him that he has barely six months or so to focus on development because politicking and consultations will take a greater part of next year.
Manchi is just taking his time, moving at his own pace, he is hell bent on getting the lost oil wells from River state, cos that will shut up imo state FG allocation to about 12 billion monthly, thereby providing more funds for infrastructure. Probably the case will be concluded Dec 21. This issue is the reason Hope Uzodinma has a huge beef with Wike

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 26, 2021
anselem87:
I tried to reach that side (40 40 junction) on Tuesday i was in owerri but there was no much time to do that. I want to see how far the denka's City project has gone

Please that hotel opposite prisons, how many floors is it at
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SmartPolician: 11:22am On Nov 26, 2021
sanctity454:

Manchi is just taking his time, moving at his own pace, he is hell bent on getting the lost oil wells from River state, cos that will shut up imo state FG allocation to about 12 billion monthly, thereby providing more funds for infrastructure. Probably the case will be concluded Dec 21. This issue is the reason Hope Uzodinma has a huge beef with Wike

I know you are not his spokesperson, but this doesn't sound convincing to me. That case is in court and Wike hasn't put all the projects in Rivers State on hold due to the litigation. Besides,the same Wike is pursuing the VAT case and projects are springing up all over Rivers State.

I don't want to conclude that Hope Uzodinma is just busy emptying Imo State treasury because he knows nobody will vote for him in 2023.

He even deployed the military to destroy Orlu and its people; the same place the Supreme Court used to manipulate the 2019 election result in his favour.

6 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 26, 2021
SmartPolician:

I know you are not his spokesperson, but this doesn't sound convincing to me. That case is in court and Wike hasn't put all the projects in Rivers State on hold due to the litigation. Besides,the same Wike is pursuing the VAT case and projects are springing up all over Rivers State.

I don't want to conclude that Hope Uzodinma is just busy emptying Imo State treasury because he knows nobody will vote for him in 2023.

He even deployed the military to destroy Orlu and its people; the same place the Supreme Court used to manipulate the 2029 election result in his favour.
I don't want to dabble into socio-political aspect of it, as for project execution I heard massive rural road construction will commence soon enough, no matter how you see it no area will develop with insecurity and bad press breathing it's neck, so we should tone down the aggressive rhetorics.
Thanks.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Supremos: 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
sanctity454:

I don't want to dabble into socio-political aspect of it, as for project execution I heard massive rural road construction will commence soon enough, no matter how you see it no area will develop with insecurity and bad press breathing it's neck, so we should tone down the aggressive rhetorics.
Thanks.
what was the outcome of the last court judgement. I'd thought the case came up for hearing this month
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
Supremos:
what was the outcome of the last court judgement. I'd thought the case came up for hearing this month

FG filed a counter case asking the court to jettison River state injunction of stay of execution. So the case was adjoined to December 21 for hearing.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamonds: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
Is this case different from the one that was adjourned to 17 January 2022 for hearing? https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/dispute-over-17-oil-wells-supreme-court-gives-fg-imo-15-days-to-file-defence/

sanctity454:

FG filed a counter case asking the court to jettison River state injunction of stay of execution. So the case was adjoined to December 21 for hearing.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
RareDiamonds:
Is this case different from the one that was adjourned to 17 January 2022 for hearing? https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/dispute-over-17-oil-wells-supreme-court-gives-fg-imo-15-days-to-file-defence/

My bad you're right
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 27, 2021
Everyday supermarket set to open it's first 24hrs store on 3rd December.
I presume it's the biggest everyday supermarket branch in Nigeria.
Heard there have also acquired another land along onitsha road Owerri

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by anselem87(m): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2021
sanctity454:
Everyday supermarket set to open it's first 24hrs store on 3rd December.
I presume it's the biggest everyday supermarket branch in Nigeria.
Heard there have also acquired another land along onitsha road Owerri
i don't think it's the biggest what of the one in choba ph
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by anselem87(m): 10:52am On Nov 27, 2021
sanctity454:

Please that hotel opposite prisons, how many floors is it at
the building didn't go beyond 7 storeys
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu05: 10:56am On Nov 27, 2021
Any update on the Owerri international conference centre?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
sanctity454:

I don't think a court case is enough reason to stall development. It's not as if it has affected his monthly allocation from government. If I may add, imo state has been really silent on development issues, infact on good news in general... May God help us

I really thought Hope will do right to justify the way he came in, but looking at his posture so far, I think he has given up on appeasing Imolites and just want to "pack" money while he can

As bad as we thought or were made to believe Rochas was, at this time of the year, Imo would have been bubbling with huge expectations for Xmas and joy in the air

#God bless Imo State#

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

I don't think a court case is enough reason to stall development. It's not as if it has affected his monthly allocation from government. If I may add, imo state has been really silent on development issues, infact on good news in general... May God help us

I really thought Hope will do right to justify the way he came in, but looking at his posture so far, I think he has given up on appeasing Imolites and just want to "pack" money while he can

As bad as we thought or were made to believe Rochas was, at this time of the year, Imo would have been bubbling with huge expectations for Xmas and joy in the air

#God bless Imo State#
You're right

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2021
anselem87:
the building didn't go beyond 7 storeys
What a shame, a 15 floor building in that location would have been iconic, anyway kudos to the developer for at least going past the traditional 5floor building we are used to.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

#God bless Imo State#
he probably knows he might not get a second chance

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
anselem87:
i don't think it's the biggest what of the one in choba ph
I think the one in choba is the biggest
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

As bad as we thought or were made to believe Rochas was, at this time of the year, Imo would have been bubbling with huge expectations for Xmas and joy in the air hope uzodinma is nothing but a failure

#God bless Imo State#
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

#God bless Imo State#
hope uzodinma is nothing but a big failure

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu05: 6:28am On Dec 04, 2021
[s]
Grgton:
lol
[/s]

GUO motorpark looks far better than Imo airport but you are here lolling stupidly over a worldclass international airport in Anambra. I don't know what's actually wrong with you envious bitter frustrated imo indigenes.

2 Shares

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by QueenAgbo(f): 11:50am On Dec 08, 2021
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by marshman293: 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
Since Okorocha left power,Imo state has been on low key.Anambra nairaland was 87 pages behind Imo state as of 2017.Now it's almost same ahead of Imo thread

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by marshman293: 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
Either the social media aides of the governor are inefficient or there is absolutely nothing happening in Imo states infrastructure
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2021
not one kpim is happening. The governor is even afraid to visit the state and will only come if there's no other option. There's currently 0 state gov. in Imo.

Those of you at home can take pictures of the state in general though, I don't know why you're waiting for someone else (usually ppl abroad) to come and post for you. When car accident happens, una go snap die

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
Owerri

7 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 09, 2021
IMSG has commenced the construction of a recreation park along the shoreline of Nworie river(dredging of the river inclusive) by westend junction.
I don't know whether it incorporate the restoration of freedom falls.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Goldsplash(m): 1:15am On Dec 09, 2021
Hope Uzodimma has so far been a complete failure and it breaks my heart that we might have to endure this for 4 years. May such evil never befall Imo state again.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.