Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2406275 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nwagod12: 4:33am On Dec 12, 2021
Orlu have two radio stations now, OJemba fm ORLU - 106.1 and Heritage fm Orlu 88.7

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by anselem87(m): 6:49am On Dec 12, 2021
sanctity454:
Random

Last pic, Owerri road okigwe
where is the pharmacy located
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2021
sanctity454:

RADIO STATIONS IN IMO STATE

-1- Orient fm/TV Owerri -94.5 fm-
-2- heartland fm Owerri- 100.5 fm
-3 Hot fm Owerri - 99.5 fm
-4- Zanders fm Owerri - 105.7
-5- My Radio fm Owerri -101.1
-6- Gold fm Owerri
-7- Darling fm Owerri -107.3
-8- OZISA fm Owerri -96.1
-9- Mega band fm Owerri - 97.3
- 10 - OJemba fm ORLU - 106.1
-11- 1 community Radio fm OGUTA
-12- Ojemba fm Owerri -96.9- (now on test transmission)
-13- Heritage fm -88.7
-14- Groove fm Owerri - 98.1
-15- IMSU star fm owerri-
-16- A new radio station springing up around mbaise- OBOWO axis ( Installation on going)
-17- The Reach fm Owerri -104.9
18 - Boss radio 98.9
19 Toast FM 90.3
THE TELEVISION STATIONS IN IMO STATE ARE.......
-1- Orient tv-59 /Startime-113
-2- Zanders TV/ Startime
-3- NTA channel-12- Owerri..

Cc: Greg
so no radio station at all for a whole okigwe?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 11:22am On Dec 12, 2021
sanctity454:

RADIO STATIONS IN IMO STATE

-1- Orient fm/TV Owerri -94.5 fm-
-2- heartland fm Owerri- 100.5 fm
-3 Hot fm Owerri - 99.5 fm
-4- Zanders fm Owerri - 105.7
-5- My Radio fm Owerri -101.1
-6- Gold fm Owerri
-7- Darling fm Owerri -107.3
-8- OZISA fm Owerri -96.1
-9- Mega band fm Owerri - 97.3
- 10 - OJemba fm ORLU - 106.1
-11- 1 community Radio fm OGUTA
-12- Ojemba fm Owerri -96.9- (now on test transmission)
-13- Heritage fm -88.7
-14- Groove fm Owerri - 98.1
-15- IMSU star fm owerri-
-16- A new radio station springing up around mbaise- OBOWO axis ( Installation on going)
-17- The Reach fm Owerri -104.9
18 - Boss radio 98.9
19 Toast FM 90.3
THE TELEVISION STATIONS IN IMO STATE ARE.......
-1- Orient tv-59 /Startime-113
-2- Zanders TV/ Startime
-3- NTA channel-12- Owerri..

Cc: Greg
wow interesting
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 12, 2021
anselem87:
where is the pharmacy located

World bank road
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 12, 2021
Charlesdonald:
so no radio station at all for a whole okigwe?

Yes, but rumors had it that one will soon open there
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 11:56am On Dec 12, 2021
sanctity454:

Yes, but rumors had it that one will soon open there
OK better
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Biafrarep(m): 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
Those people that planted ornamental trees and grasses along major roads in Owerri, don't they know it should be watered and manicured constantly?

Those plants are fast dying, or ain't they seeing it?!

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Biafrarep(m): 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
SmartPolician:

We are gradually getting to the end of this administration and this is all this govt has to show us. 4 wasted years! If Hope Uzodinma wins the next election, Imo people need to set the INEC office in Abuja on fire.

Even Babagana Zulum, the governor of the headquarters of Boko Haram, has done a lot more in the face of widespread violence and terrorism than the male bleacher.

If that criminal ever returns, even with rigging then I will know that Imo State is cursed!

The criminal is busy painting and patching roads Rochas widened and I wonder if that's all a governor of an averagely rich state like Imo State has to show?! Go to Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Anambra etc and see their governors working passionately!

Any road they patch in Owerri, go there in the next one month and see massive potholes and gullies everywhere! Even Rochas China roads wasn't these terrible!!

Private investors are coming in yet they're being sabotaged by these BASTARDS!

May such affliction never come close to Imo State!!

7 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
Biafrarep:

If that criminal ever returns, even with rigging then I will know that Imo State is cursed!

The criminal is busy painting and patching roads Rochas widened and I wonder if that's all a governor of an averagely rich state like Imo State has to show?! Go to Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Anambra etc and see their governors working passionately!

Any road they patch in Owerri, go there in the next one month and see massive potholes and gullies everywhere! Even Rochas China roads wasn't these terrible!!

Private investors are coming in yet they're being sabotaged by these BASTARDS!

May such affliction never come close to Imo State!!
. Hope is a disaster
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
What's up with the refinery at ohaji any progress?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
If it's not priceless it can never be priceless

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
huncho22:
What's up with the refinery at ohaji any progress?

Work is ongoing on the 45000 BPD phase of the project to increase the capacity to 50000 BPD

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2021
sanctity454:

Work is ongoing on the 45000 BPD phase of the project to increase the capacity to 50000 BPD
okay
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Holdis110: 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
FIRE OUTBREAK IN ONITSHA
On Sunday evening, there was a fire outbreak  at the petrol station near Boromeo roundabout in the commercial city of onitsha.
According to an eye witness, the fire broke out from a petrol tanker waiting to discharge its content in the fuel station. The petrol tanker exploded and burst the fuel station  into flames.
The eye witness also said that the fire fighters couldn’t get to the accident scene on time because of the heavy traffic in Awka road. But they managed to control the fire outbreak when they arrived.
Meanwhile,The spokesman of Police, DSP Tochukwu Ikenga, confirmed the incident to the news agency of Nigeria.
Mr Ikenga said, the police personnel has arrived the scene to control to incident and also prevent hoodlums from taking advantage of the situation.

https://infohub101.com/fire-outbreak-in-onitsha/

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by anselem87(m): 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
Holdis110:
FIRE OUTBREAK IN ONITSHA
On Sunday evening, there was a fire outbreak  at the petrol station near Boromeo roundabout in the commercial city of onitsha.
According to an eye witness, the fire broke out from a petrol tanker waiting to discharge its content in the fuel station. The petrol tanker exploded and burst the fuel station  into flames.
The eye witness also said that the fire fighters couldn’t get to the accident scene on time because of the heavy traffic in Awka road. But they managed to control the fire outbreak when they arrived.
Meanwhile,The spokesman of Police, DSP Tochukwu Ikenga, confirmed the incident to the news agency of Nigeria.
Mr Ikenga said, the police personnel has arrived the scene to control to incident and also prevent hoodlums from taking advantage of the situation.

https://infohub101.com/fire-outbreak-in-onitsha/
may fire burn u and ur miserable life, anu mpama
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Biafrarep(m): 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
sanctity454:
If it's not priceless it can never be priceless

Everyday, Priceless and Market Square are seriously upgrading and expanding. If our open markets don't evolve, they will eventually die a natural death.

Going to Alaba Naze is a nightmare, same applies to Ahia Rochas or Eke Onuwa and it has made many people to be patronizing these malls.

Once Everyday begins their 24 hours operations, others that are strategically located will follow suit and before long, Owerri would become like modern cities that doesn't sleep cool
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
Biafrarep:

Everyday, Priceless and Market Square are seriously upgrading and expanding. If our open markets don't evolve, they will eventually die a natural death.

Going to Alaba Naze is a nightmare, same applies to Ahia Rochas or Eke Onuwa and it has made many people to be patronizing these malls.

Once Everyday begins their 24 hours operations, others that are strategically located will follow suit and before long, Owerri would become like modern cities that doesn't sleep cool

The new everyday supermarket branch located at old 40 40 is 24hours store.

Supermarkets and departmental stores makes a kill in Owerri, because the residents of the city love to luxuriate a lot, call it class, that luxury lifestyle is in their blood, before this big stores Destiny supermarket and a host of others was the thing.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
sanctity454:

The new everyday supermarket branch located at old 40 40 is 24hours store.

Supermarkets and departmental stores makes a kill in Owerri, because the residents of the city love to luxuriate a lot, call it class, that luxury lifestyle is in their blood, before this big stores Destiny supermarket and a host of others was the thing.
an average Owerri resident loves packaging

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
Imo textile industry Amakohia Orlu road Owerri, commissioned by his Excellency VP Osibanjo today

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
Captain Iheanacho filling station demolished including other buildings along the river bank of Nworie river in order to make way for imo state recreation park, I hope freedom falls will incorporated also.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
Clearing of the recreation site, Hope Uzodinma has given a matching order to the ministry of works to fix the collapsed inland road bridge

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NkanuSon: 11:06am On Dec 15, 2021
sanctity454:
A new radio station has opened in imo state called toast FM.
This now makes it 19 radio station and 3 tv stations in imo state
Igbo language is dying, hope these radio station's use Igbo language??

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
NkanuSon:

Majority of them have Igbo programs, but non of them is strictly Igbo station
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Biafrarep(m): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
sanctity454:
Captain Iheanacho filling station demolished including other buildings along the river bank of Nworie river in order to make way for imo state recreation park, I hope freedom falls will incorporated also.

If that's the kind of filling station he can build in Imo State then it's better off demolished!

This same man took his modular refinary to Lagos despite the fact that Imo State is rich in oil and gas. Yet he had the audacity to contest for Imo State governorship election!

Rubbish!!!

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Biafrarep(m): 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
NkanuSon:

It is dying because we Igbos have no passion in it. We mostly see people speaking fluent Igbo as local/primitive/illiterate but see those speaking English as educated/literate/tushed. That's where the problem lies!

Nobody will want to invest in an Igbo language radio station when nobody is interested in it. It's all about demand and supply!

In the NW, they have Hausa radio stations, Hausa newspapers etc. Same applies to the SW where they have yoruba Radio stations and newspapers. Such investments thrive there because the populace are passionate about their language. These people too would be very happy to converse in Hausa or Yoruba in Facebook, Whatsapp etc but Igbos would rather use English for every discussion, even in kindred meetings!!

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Biafrarep(m): 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
sanctity454:
Clearing of the recreation site, Hope Uzodinma has given a matching order to the ministry of works to fix the collapsed inland road bridge

This road is the boundary between new and old Owerri. I hope he does something presentable there and not the usual mediocre crap we are now used to.

I wonder why we keep having governors without taste nor class, when I see the kind of exotic recreation centers other African countries are building I feel like crying for our hopeless situation.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
Biafrarep:

If that's the kind of filling station he can build in Imo State then it's better off demolished!

This same man took his modular refinary to Lagos despite the fact that Imo State is rich in oil and gas. Yet he had the audacity to contest for Imo State governorship election!

Rubbish!!!

I despised that man for that singular act, the funny thing is that imo born billionaires has his mindset. I still maintain that what ever imo state is today is because of young men in their 40s to 50s investment.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2021
Biafrarep:

This road is the boundary between new and old Owerri. I hope he does something presentable there and not the usual mediocre crap we are now used to.

I wonder why we keep having governors without taste nor class, when I see the kind of exotic recreation centers other African countries are building I feel like crying for our hopeless situation.

Am with you bro, Owerri city needs little upgrade to stand out, the cool ambience already exist.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2021
Dan anyian stadium basketball court now

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
Senator Rochas okorocha has commenced the distribution of free fuel stamps to transporters for Xmas celebration.
And also a sum of 100k to families affected by insecurity challenges in imo state

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Biafrarep(m): 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
sanctity454:

I despised that man for that singular act, the funny thing is that imo born billionaires has his mindset. I still maintain that what ever imo state is today is because of young men in their 40s to 50s investment.

Honestly, it is the younger generation Igbos that are investing seriously in Owerri. The older generation had complex issues, maybe due to the civil war. Captain Iheanacho couldn't see the potentials of building a refinery in Imo State but a Northerner did and they're even expanding their capacity.

Meanwhile, I was driving around New Owerri few days ago and was impressed with the sort of classy investments springing up around that axis. With a visionary governor, Owerri will definitely become one of the most beautiful cities in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.