Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (809) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2413128 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) ... (1021) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by i08068198016: 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tochukwu the cursed owerri village dweller if there's one thing I enjoy most, it is what we are doing right now. Tochukwu your days are numbered, you won't escape. I am already using your number, are you aware? cheesy

We are cooking some of the data we got from your Facebook. Wait for it. You are in trouble. cheesy

Biafrarep:

the notorious criminal, your days are numbered. Continue posting trash but I laugh at you if you think I'm in any way fazed with your stupidity.f you think you can cyber bully me, then your name is sorry

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by i08068198016: 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
[s]
Biafrarep:

who is bruised, you mean Chinonso Dike the notorious criminalBe my guest, men pasa n'ogbe
[/s]

Tochukwu everyone saw how you were crying from thread to thread yesterday. You were bruised but we are not done with you yet. Imo thread is our new home going forward. Notorious Owerri village armed robber like you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by i08068198016: 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
Hahaha your number is now my username. We are gonna drive you into trouble. We will do ID card with your picture and phone number, we know where to drop it and all the security agencies in Nigeria will be tracking you. Tochukwu you are in trouble.

Poverty inflicted broke ass Owerri village dweller, you will die in that Owerri out of poverty if you do not leave that village. cheesy

[s]
Biafrarep:

see mumu, using my number to do what exactly? My number is available for anyone to "use".
Chinonso Dike the wretched painter and attack dog, your frustrations will eventually lead to your death.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by i08068198016: 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
Owerri village miserable miscreant. You are too easy to over run because we just got in contact with your useless wife via your Facebook. Our team are in contact with her. Tochukwu your family will go down. You will run mad soon when you realise how much we got on you and your ashawo wife. Tochukwu you are training someone's child impotent fool . cheesy

[s]
Biafrarep:
Stop projecting your personal experience on me, I was indeed laughing at your stupidity last night. will make sure you don't earn a Kobo again as an attack dog.nyi, iwu ofe nkupeanwhile, you can see my phone number boldly written in my signatureD
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by i08068198016: 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
Hahaha..please you wanna see my wife and kids here with me? By the way her name Jenny not Chinonye. cheesy

Tochukwu your wife gave you someone's baby. You are not the father that baby. Tochukwu go for DNA.

But keep otapiapia far from you when you go for DNA or else you are dead. Jew man. cheesy

[s]
Biafrarep:
Your former wife, Chinenye Dike dumped your sorry ass when she realized she married an impotent and mentally re.tar.ted man.Today, you're 50 years old, lonely and miserable with no wife nor kids. That's why you're always bitter. I'm you, I will just take sniper and end your miserable existenc
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by i08068198016: 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
Hahaha

Jobless frustrated Owerri villager. Which client are you talking about? Ashawo for Owerri? Hahaha

Abeg stop amusing me. You are in contact with them while you are joblessly camping here. Tochukwu you don't have commonsense, you can't lie well.

Tochukwu leave that Owerri village if not you will continue to be poor and miserable

[s]
Biafrarep:

How can I be bruised kwanu, when your madness inadvertently got me two clients yesterday? I'm still in communication with them as we chat.
n the contrary, you're the one whose job as an attack dog is on the line. I wonder why an ekuke like you will be employed as an attack dog when there are Rottweilers and Bulldogs available ;
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by i08068198016: 3:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
Hahaha I said it that were bruised badly last night. Tochukwu come lemme give you Christmas rice, I know that you Owerri village dwellers are too poor.

Foolish ediot, your wife is the one feeding you, no wonder you cannot question her sexual escapades.

Tochukwu leave that Owerri village so you can see well. The reason you are poor is because you live in Owerri village. cheesy

Biafrarep:

Taa gbafuo, who will marry a re.tard like you. Chinenye married you and had to dump you when she realized you're both impotent and mentally challenged ;See the wretched, lonely and frustrated bastard talking about wife and kids, who dash monkey banana.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by i08068198016: 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tochukwu aka Biafrarep, you are miserable in life. You are poor and useless. You were on nairaland when another man impregnated your wife. Father of another man's child. Tochukwu you are such a useless bastard. cheesy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by i08068198016: 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tochukwu owerri is a glorified village that's why millions of imo indigenes are living in Anambra. Rent is very cheap in owerri because the town is useless and worthless shithole.

Tochukwu you will die miserably. Your useless father died poor and you shall die poor too because you are living in Owerri village.

[s]
Biafrarep:

Kai, this old man na pure mugu. A monkey that is still living in the village is here talking rubbish. an you afford rent in Owerri when you're still living in your father's dilapidated house in the village? hinonso Dike the notorious criminal, you will die a miserable death.
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InternalAuditor: 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
i08068198016:
Tochukwu aka Biafrarep, you are miserable in life. You are poor and useless. You were on nairaland when another man impregnated your wife. Father of another man's child. Tochukwu you are such a useless bastard. cheesy

Chai cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by i08068198016: 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
See what frustration has turned you to. Hahaha

So that person is supposed to be the chino? Tochukwu you are such a cursed fellow, your brain has been damaged with my bruises.

Tochukwu dig more because what you have is fake.

Tochukwu you will die a miserable death. Your wife will ve widow soon. Burial ground is waiting for you m

[s]
Biafrarep:

You're already miserable and frustrated at 50 years with no wife nor kids. Poverty has reduced you to a state of hopelessness and you think only criminal activities can put food on your table.
Chinonso Dike the notorious criminal, your days are numbered. Lekwa gi, Lee 6 feet
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
Everyone, this guy has exposed his GSM number.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by i08068198016: 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
Owerri

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by i08068198016: 4:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
[s]
Biafrarep:
so it was James Eze that employed him? Of course, Soludo is a professional and would never have anything to do with criminals.hinonso Dike, your days are numbered.
[/s]

Face this thread. You have another sleepless night coming. You are in trouble . Armed robber, that's why you chased your wife away.

https://www.nairaland.com/6910298/owerri-man-chased-wife-out
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by i08068198016: 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
[s]
Biafrarep:

umu, uncle wey no wise, the thread is gone if you continue like this.as Las, you won't earn a Kobo from it again. Meanwhile, why did you stop posting my business line?nu mpama, the more this continues, the more awareness you're bringing to my real estate business while your attack dog job is on the line :et's do this old fool, it's a win-win for mD
[/s]

Mumu man your wife is already on the run over infidelity. You will cry another night. Owerri villager cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/6910298/owerri-man-chased-wife-out
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by i08068198016: 4:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
Biafrarep catching you red handed is now easier. Please identify this address

Contact us today @ 134 Douglas road, opposite Sunic fast-food, Owerri, Imo state.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
Silence is the best answer for a fool... An English Proverb.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
Silence is the best answer for a fool.

AN ENGLISH PROVERB
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by i08068198016: 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
[s]
Biafrarep:

kwensu kpoo gi oku!!
[/s]

Ekwensu nwuru anwu face me. Ekwensu kpo gi oku.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by i08068198016: 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
[s]
Biafrarep:

ou're a bastard, my office address has always been available on nairaland or how else do you think my clients are able to reach me?
[/s]

Cursed frustrated bastard, you will cry for another week. With your address, phone number and picture, we have an ID card. We shall drop it where the whole security agencies in Nigeria will be tracking your ass. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by i08068198016: 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
Proeast aka Biafrarep aka galaxypropery= Tochukwu

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by i08068198016: 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
Useless worthless cursed bastard. What I am doing is taking a toll on you.

Because you are now crying from thread to thread unlike before.

You are worried that your family pictures are circulating on Facebook and nairaland.

Tochukwu you are in trouble. We are already working on your ID card, you will hear from us soon. This is not about making noise on nairaland, we are taking it offline.

Armed robber from the cursed backward useless shithole Owerri.

Anuofia

[s]
Biafrarep:
l, if you think your charade here is having any effect on me, then you're even more deluded than I thought. nyways, I can feel your frustrations already, you've been running around like a headless chicken. have put up a disclaimer already to warn the public about your criminal activities, so anyone that falls for your scam will have himself to blame. But as for this thread, it's gone. work online, so it affords me the opportunity to be on the internet most of the time. I will now make here my head office, I'm no longer interested in banters with any other group. So be my guest as we throw the thread to the dogs :
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by i08068198016: 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2021
[s]
Biafrarep:

You're a miserable bastard, you have already stepped on several thoes already and your violent death won't be a surprise to anyone.
[/s]

Tochukwu aka Biafrarep aka proeast, you are miserable cursed bastard from the glorified village of Owerri . You have incurred the wrat of many, your fatal and devastating death will shock many.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by biafraisdead(m): 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
i08068198016:
Proeast aka Biafrarep aka galaxypropery= Tochukwu

How about Chino aka Melezanawi aka Mysteryshopper aka Juliusmalema aka Bush meat. I just remembered one guy who really dealt with u sometimes here on Nairaland. I so much enjoy that guy, the way the guy de take call u Bush meat. I think the guy even say make u rest in peace. It was obvious that guy gave u a bloody nose, cos at a time u were just retyping all the bullets the guy was giving u. I wish I remember that guy moniker I for call am for u. The guy de always call u his painter.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by i08068198016: 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2021
Proeast aka Biafrarep aka Tochukwu, I dey ready for you, anyhow you want it, but you must keep crying. Na me and you.

Jobless frustrated Owerri village dweller. Which business do you have in such village? Ewu

Tochukwu by the time I am done with your that your ashawo wife will run away.

Anuofia. Your matter is easy.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by i08068198016: 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
Cursed frustrated bastard. I have demolished you and exposed your family for what they are, that's why you have been crying since yesterday. Your pictures are on another thread trending. I have Upper hand over you. Ntoor cheesy

[s]
Biafrarep:
ursed hooligan, I have neutralized all your stupid stunts, what else can you bring to the table that isn't boring like the others ;
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by i08068198016: 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
Biafrarep see where you are crying because of bruises I gave you.

https://www.nairaland.com/6910357/nairalanders-beware-notorious-criminal-called

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) ... (1021) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: SoNature(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.