Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,496 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2432818 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (1023) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ProudImolite: 12:49am On Feb 24, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

I don't think so. Enugu has the highest number. Obollo-afor, a town in Enugu has the highest concentration of prostitutes in the Southeast
yes in the SE but Asaba in general now ehnnn. All these things due to unemployment
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ProudImolite: 12:49am On Feb 24, 2022
Charlesdonald:
it's still a work in progress
Till its been completed then we can criticise right

For now let's watch and see whats on there mind
I understand but my point is the size of the project
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ProudImolite: 12:50am On Feb 24, 2022
sanctity454:

It's not small ooo, the governor said it's gonna be one of the biggest recreation park in Nigeria, this just a section of it.
do you have any link or sth about it?? I am really interested in it
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Permesso: 7:28am On Feb 24, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
Owerri Recreational Park along Nworie River in Owerri, Imo State
is this not a drainage (gutter) how is this a river, one leg i have cross it. The park looks small like that same thing Okorocha built back then. We like doing petty petty project's why? Bring out billions and build an edifice that will go down in history, after one useless Administration will demolish it to build another thing.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 24, 2022
ProudImolite:
do you have any link or sth about it?? I am really interested in it

Nope

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ProudImolite: 10:32am On Feb 24, 2022
sanctity454:

Nope
ok then, we wait
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by PortHarcourt1st: 11:02am On Feb 24, 2022
asha80

Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngm57XqqAnw

Amaeze Amurie Omanze in Orlu, is under siege by the men of the Nigerian security forces since early hours of today and many family houses have been set ablazed and some persons arrested.

https://twitter.com/MiriamSule/status/1496492963748360196?t=gDAIWloKCc1rP_2823_QkA&s=19

https://www.nairaland.com/7000493/security-forces-invade-orlu-community

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
PortHarcourt1st:
asha80

Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngm57XqqAnw

Amaeze Amurie Omanze in Orlu, is under siege by the men of the Nigerian security forces since early hours of today and many family houses have been set ablazed and some persons arrested.

https://twitter.com/MiriamSule/status/1496492963748360196?t=gDAIWloKCc1rP_2823_QkA&s=19

nna eh which kind thing be this
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 3:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
Permesso:
is this not a drainage (gutter) how is this a river, one leg i have cross it. The park looks small like that same thing Okorocha buit back then. We like doing petty petty project's why? Bring out billions and build am edifice that will go down in history, after one useless Administration will demolish it to build another thing.

These are a lot of thoughts to have for someone that has only seen a picture of a sliver of the building process. But small projects are smarter, more effective and less corruption causing than large projects. On thing the US learned during the Iraq war was that big projects lead to corruption and by the time they are done the public has lost interest and whatever the project was designed to fix has increased during the wait time. Small projects are several times more effective, efficient and don't lead to corruption.

Small projects can be finished quickly and the impact is immediate. They can be replicated several times before a large project is done. I don't know if the park is a big or a small project but I'm into progress not demonstrations of size

Lets start thinking our way out of our problems.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
rtdCivilservant:
Una just wan kill that jealous old man called Amah70 with the progress going on in Imo

It's all dust and mud on roads in your Awomamma hometown, as well as in Orlu urban LGA. But IMSG since 2011 till today, has been using the federal allocations to your LGA and Orlu to build and demolish in Owerri.
Go to Ogboko and see the decay of those infrastructures of Okorocha government there. Rochas Okorocha as governor had similar mindset with Hope Uzodinma: only Owerri and a little for my village.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rtdCivilservant: 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
Amah70:

It's all dust and mud on roads in your Awomamma hometown, as well as in Orlu urban LGA. But IMSG since 2011 till today, has been using the federal allocations to your LGA and Orlu to build and demolish in Owerri.
Go to Ogboko and see the decay of those infrastructures of Okorocha government there. Rochas Okorocha as governor had similar mindset with Hope Uzodinma: only Owerri and a little for my village.

Leave am for us. We are not complaining.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
PortHarcourt1st:
asha80

SeKCc1rP_2823_QkA&s=19

Our leaders need to speak out about this issue. For example, as at 5pm this evening, SARS operatives were at Umuchima, Futo area doing stop and search and harassing young men.

Nobody will talk O, but when the story turns, people will come online to start spilling rubbish
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2022
rtdCivilservant:

Leave am for us. We are not complaining.
Awo people are complaining.
How can you complain when your Hotel business in Owerri is all that matters to you?
Many times here, you objected to removal of any of the all six tertiary education institutions of government in Imo state clustered around Owerri area, because you know the students are the ingredient to your hotel business. The same way some people from Owerri fight every governor of Imo state that contemplated relocation of Imo state University from Owerri.
They are expert petition writers, they have double-crossed and stopped accreditation for courses in the Imo state Polytechnic located in your backyard at Omuma.
A political blogger from Owerri said earlier that the poly at Omuma shall be a secondary school after Uzodinma leaves office. No government institution outside Owerri in Imo state is allowed to survive, who is responsible? Except Imo, is there any other state in Nigeria with only the state capital as thriving area?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Afam4eva(m): 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2022
I'm not a fan of Hope Uzodimma but I want to know from people in Owerri, is he actually doing fine especially as it relates to road construction because some roads that i'm seeing from Owerri recently look good.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rtdCivilservant: 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2022
Amah70:

How can you complain when your Hotel business in Owerri is all that matters to you?
Many times here, you objected to removal of any of the all six tertiary education institutions of government in Imo state clustered around Owerri area, because you know the students are the ingredient to your hotel business. The same way some people from Owerri fight every governor of Imo state that contemplated relocation of Imo state University from Owerri.
They are expert petition writers, they have double-crossed and stopped accreditation for courses in the Imo state Polytechnic located in your backyard at Omuma.
A political blogger from Owerri said earlier that the poly at Omuma shall be a secondary school after Uzodinma leaves office. No government institution outside Owerri in Imo state is allowed to survive, who is responsible? Except Imo, is there any other state in Nigeria with only the state capital as thriving area?
Yes. It is like that with all the states in Nigeria except Lagos.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 1:50am On Feb 25, 2022
rtdCivilservant:

Yes. It is like that with all the states in Nigeria except Lagos.

You are not serious.
A state Government spends loads of funds to maintain urban infrastructures in its cities.

For example, in neighbouring Abia state, we have thriving Aba and Umuahia cities.

In neighbouring Anambra state, we have thriving cities in Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi.
In neighbouring Enugu state, we have thriving Enugu and Nsukka. In Delta state, multiple cities like Warri, Asaba, Ughelli, Agbor.
In Imo state, only Owerri thrives. Where have the funds for infrastructures in Orlu and other urban centres in Imo state gone to?
Imo state is a CRIME SCENE since 2011 when IMSG abandonement of the other once thriving cities in Imo state outside Owerri started; the abandonment has gotten worse since 2020.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 9:58am On Feb 25, 2022
It is your house that is a crime scene not Imo State. You are evil, selfish and unreasonable person.
Shut up if you have nothing sensible to say.

Orlu zone now have a State University, University Teaching Hospital, State Polytechnic, Schools of Health and Nursing, a Federal Government College, two Federal Government agencies etc. Orlu zone have ruled Imo State for about 20 years out of about 24 years of democracy, yet you are nagging unintelligently.

You are worst than the people you criticize, Only Okigwe zone has right to justifiably complain of insufficient government facilities and presence.

Go and create your Orlu thread afterall you have never made any sensible contribution to this thread.

Amah70:

You are not serious.
A state Government spends loads of funds to maintain urban infrastructures in its cities.

For example, in neighbouring Abia state, we have thriving Aba and Umuahia cities.

In neighbouring Anambra state, we have thriving cities in Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi.
In neighbouring Enugu state, we have thriving Enugu and Nsukka. In Delta state, multiple cities like Warri, Asaba, Ughelli, Agbor.
In Imo state, only Owerri thrives. Where have the funds for infrastructures in Orlu and other urban centres in Imo state gone to?
Imo state is a CRIME SCENE since 2011 when IMSG abandonement of the other once thriving cities in Imo state outside Owerri started; the abandonment has gotten worse since 2020.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 10:49am On Feb 25, 2022
RareDiamond:
It is your house that is a crime scene not Imo State. You are evil, selfish and unreasonable person.

Orlu zone now have a State University, University Teaching Hospital, State Polytechnic, Schools of Health and Nursing, a Federal Government College, two Federal Government agencies etc. Orlu zone have ruled Imo State for about 20 years out of about 24 years of democracy, yet you are nagging unintelligently.

You are worst than the people you criticize, Only Okigwe zone has right to justifiably complain of insufficient government facilities and presence.

Go and create your Orlu thread afterall you have never made any sensible contribution to this thread.

You need a deeper understanding of Imo state. Abusing me doesn't help you. One instance:
in Imo state, it's rare or impossible to find an investor from anywhere in Owerri senatorial district investing in landed properties anywhere in Orlu and Okigwe zones. It's even rare to find a person from anywhere in Owerri zone taking residence in any part of Orlu and Okigwe zones.
But practically every one from Okigwe and Orlu zones dream to invest in landed properties in Owerri zone. People from Orlu and Okigwe zones migrate daily to live in Owerri area. It's a dream to nearly every young person in Orlu and Okigwe zones to live in Owerri area. Why? Because successive governors of Imo state, worse, since 2012, have not invested in infrastructural development in Orlu and Okigwe areas. Where goes the funds to have been used in infrastructural development in Orlu and Okigwe areas?
Anyone who condones the ongoing evacuation of Orlu and other places in Imo state to Owerri is EVIL himself.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rtdCivilservant: 11:02am On Feb 25, 2022
RareDiamond:

That man (Amah70) is not sensible.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rtdCivilservant: 11:19am On Feb 25, 2022
Amah70:

You need a deeper understanding of Imo state. Abusing me doesn't help you. One instance:
in Imo state, it's rare or impossible to find an investor from anywhere in Owerri senatorial district investing in landed properties anywhere in Orlu and Okigwe zones. It's even rare to find a person from anywhere in Owerri zone taking residence in any part of Orlu and Okigwe zones.
But practically every one from Okigwe and Orlu zones dream to invest in landed properties in Owerri zone. People from Orlu and Okigwe zones migrate daily to live in Owerri area. It's a dream to nearly every young person in Orlu and Okigwe zones to live in Owerri area. Why? Because successive governors of Imo state, worse, since 2012, have not invested in infrastructural development in Orlu and Okigwe areas. Where goes the funds to have been used in infrastructural development in Orlu and Okigwe areas?
Anyone who condones the ongoing evacuation of Orlu and other places in Imo state to Owerri is EVIL himself.
See how u have been disgracing ursef on the thread. U are very unintelligent, every where must not have equal level of development. Even in the US, New York is the commercial nerve centre and most people look forward to living there. Even though I have an idea of the point u are unintelligently trying to make, but the way u are going about it makes u sound stupid, u talk like someone that is selfish and wicked, u don't want to see or appreciate anything good in others because ur village is not developed?, that's the trait of an evil person. U write so unintelligently, saying people from Owerri don't think of coming to invest in Orlu? Are u sure u are OK? Must it always be that way? Everywhere must not be an investment hub, it is like that all over the world. U talked about Asia having about 3 developed city, are u trying to say 3 developed city judging by ur yardstick) is sufficient for a State with about 5 million people, a state with more than 15 local government areas? Even me I will want to see Imo where every where is developed
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
rtdCivilservant:

See how u have been disgracing ursef on the thread. U are very unintelligent, every where must not have equal level of development. Even in the US, New York is the commercial nerve centre and most people look forward to living there. Even though I have an idea of the point u are unintelligently trying to make, but the way u are going about it makes u sound stupid, u talk like someone that is selfish and wicked, u don't want to see or appreciate anything good in others because ur village is not developed?, that's the trait of an evil person. U write so unintelligently, saying people from Owerri don't think of coming to invest in Orlu? Are u sure u are OK? Must it always be that way? Everywhere must not be an investment hub, it is like that all over the world. U talked about Asia having about 3 developed city, are u trying to say 3 developed city judging by ur yardstick) is sufficient for a State with about 5 million people, a state with more than 15 local government areas? Even me I will want to see Imo where every where is developed

Floods kill kids, carry away people's houses in a part of Imo state, because IMSG refuses to build common gutters and the mostly affected roads in the place. Go to Orlu urban LGA to verify this.
Instead, IMSG builds underground gutters, and roads into the rural areas of Owerri using the federal allocations of the people in the area affected by the flooding.

You tell me that one place in a state is supposed to be developed while others wait.
Evil man is a kind word to define you and others supporting the development pattern in Imo state. IQ level: you are a dumbo.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rtdCivilservant: 12:24am On Feb 26, 2022
Amah70:

Floods kill kids, carry away people's houses in a part of Imo state, because IMSG refuses to build common gutters and the mostly affected roads in the place. Go to Orlu urban LGA to verify this.
Instead, IMSG builds underground gutters, and roads into the rural areas of Owerri using the federal allocations of the people in the area affected by the flooding.

You tell me that one place in a state is supposed to be developed while others wait.
Evil man is a kind word to define you and others supporting the development pattern in Imo state. IQ level: you are a dumbo.
Empty head.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Idiko1: 5:55am On Feb 26, 2022
anselem87:
that walkway looks very poor to me they should have done concrete stamping on the walkway it will last longer than that one and Modern. i don't think they used BRC rod too

I agreed the sidewalk looks poor and unfinished. However, I do not think BRC is needed for a sidewalk which does not carry heavy load.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Idiko1: 6:02am On Feb 26, 2022
Amah70:

If the Polytechnic in Omuma is the outcome of the present dumbass governor of Imo State, it is a matter of conflict of interest. I do not expect you to reason in that direction because you are lacky.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 7:58am On Feb 26, 2022
Idiko1:

If the Polytechnic in Omuma is the outcome of the present dumbass governor of Imo State, it is a matter of conflict of interest. I do not expect you to reason in that direction because you are lacky.

Nke a o si gini?

Why didn't you write in Igbo language since you can't communicate meaningfully in English language?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Idiko1: 8:00am On Feb 26, 2022
Amah70:

Nke a o si gini?

Why didn't you write in Igbo language since you couldn't communicate meaningfully in English language?

I guess you have low level of comprehensible ability. The dumbass governor hails from Omuma. If he locates Imo State Polytechnic in his village, it raises the question of "Conflict of Interest". Otula!!!

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rtdCivilservant: 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
Idiko1:

I guess you have low level of comprehensible ability. The dumbass governor hails from Omuma. If he locates Imo State Polytechnic in his village, it raises the question of "Conflict of Interest". Otula!!!
That man (Amah70) is a retard.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
Flood control at last roundabout worldbank road

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
Greetings from Uptown

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
Random pictures

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (1023) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75