Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (833) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2417596 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) ... (1021) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ProudImolite: 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
Charlesdonald:
this thing go fine if them finish am ooh
But it looks small, can't they do something like pleasure park in Port harcourt. Make them bring out money build something huge and grand. All these semi semi projects won't do us any good
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ProudImolite: 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
sanctity454:
Snippet of the new Owerri recreation park under construction
do you have more pictures?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by PortHarcourt1st: 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
asha80

Two policemen have been killed after gunmen attacked the Isu divisional police headquarters in Imo State.

Our correspondent gathered that policemen on duty on Monday engaged the hoodlums in a gun battle, as the gang threw Improvised Explosive Devices into the station.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Mike Abattam, who confirmed the attack and death of the two cops in a statement, said some suspects had been arrested.

The statement read in part, “Armed men, suspected to be members of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra/Eastern Security Network, in their numbers, came in two Toyota Sienna buses, a Toyota Camry car and an unspecified number of motorcycles. They attacked the station from the rear axis because the station had no perimeter wall, shooting sporadically. They also threw petrol bombs and Improvised Explosive Devices that ignited the station.

“The police operatives of the division immediately responded by engaging the hoodlums in a gun duel. Due to the superior firepower of the police, the hoodlums were dealt a heavy blow and they scampered for safety, running in different directions with various degrees of gunshot wounds.

The gallant police operatives did not relent; they gave the hoodlums a hot chase and while escaping, some ran into the Golden Suite Hotel and Isu Villa Hotel, respectively. The two hotels were immediately cordoned off and raided and in the process, a total of 12 motorcycles without identification numbers and two vehicles, one Lexus RX 350 SUV and one Lexus RX 330 SUV, believed to have been used by the hoodlums, were seen and recovered. Also, 17 male and one female suspects were arrested and undergoing interrogation.

“However, the fire and IED affected some vehicles and part of the building of the division, and unfortunately, two police officers paid the supreme prize, while one sustained minor bullet injuries in the head

https://punchng.com/gunmen-blow-up-imo-police-station-kill-two-cops-police-arrest-suspects/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
ProudImolite:
But it looks small, can't they do something like pleasure park in Port harcourt. Make them bring out money build something huge and grand. All these semi semi projects won't do us any good

It's not small ooo, the governor said it's gonna be one of the biggest recreation park in Nigeria, this just a section of it.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
ProudImolite:
it's still a work in progress
Till its been completed then we can criticise right

For now let's watch and see whats on there mind
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
ProudImolite:
Enugu also have a high rate of prostitutes although Asaba is currently number one nationwide

I don't think so. Enugu has the highest number. Obollo-afor, a town in Enugu has the highest concentration of prostitutes in the Southeast
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
sanctity454:
ISOPADEC Oru East general hospital under construction

Was there no general Hospital constructed by Rochas in Orueast? They for just apply to take over that one na
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
sanctity454:

I personally didn't like the idea, but was told that Hope Uzodinma wants to give out those hospitals to private investors to run, he's planning a health summit in that regard.

Hope is how many years into his term and he is still "planning" while the buildings rotten away.

There's this current trend in Lagos where LG chairmen build health centres and enter into a partnership with private sectors in running it. The private sector are allowed to charge high cost but not as high as if it was strictly private. Government does not need to pay the private organisations as the increased patronage they enjoy leads to increased income for them.

If Hope is serious about giving it out to private sectors, let him start doing it before the end of the first quarter of the year.

For example, I can decide to pick the dental section of the hospital as a private investor, fit all the necessary equipments, employ qualified dentist and other staff, then open my door to the public. I'll definitely have higher patronage because it's located in a government hospital. I may not charge as high as the private dentists outside, but I won't charge very low either

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Broveens42(m): 10:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
sanctity454:

Quite impressive.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
Rotract goons doing their thing

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
Who knows about this departmental store coming up along Yaradua drive

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
I love this boutique child hospital, very portable

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
What a day

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by anselem87(m): 11:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
sanctity454:
that walkway looks very poor to me they should have done concrete stamping on the walkway it will last longer than that one and Modern. i don't think they used BRC rod too
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
anselem87:
that walkway looks very poor to me they should have done concrete stamping on the walkway it will last longer than that one and Modern. i don't think they used BRC rod too

Concrete stamping is just paint job, a pavement of this diameter should have BRC.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 12:22am On Feb 24, 2022
Owerri-Aba Road

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 12:23am On Feb 24, 2022
Construction of the Owerri Recreational Park along Nworie River in Owerri, Imo State

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 12:23am On Feb 24, 2022
construction of the Owerri Recreational Park along Nworie River in Owerri

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 12:24am On Feb 24, 2022
construction of the Owerri Recreational Park along Nworie River

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 12:24am On Feb 24, 2022
Owerri Recreational Park along Nworie River in Owerri, Imo State

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 12:28am On Feb 24, 2022
Mbaise junction off wetheral road, Owerri

3 Likes

Mbaise junction

2 Likes

Mbaise junction off wetheral road, Owerri.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 12:29am On Feb 24, 2022
is Mbaise junction off wetheral road, Owerri.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rtdCivilservant: 12:29am On Feb 24, 2022
Una just wan kill that jealous old man called Amah70 with the progress going on in Imo
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 12:32am On Feb 24, 2022
expansion of the Waterways of Nworie River in Owerri being part of the ongoing construction of the Owerri Recreation Park.

3 Likes

expansion of the Waterways of Nworie River in Owerri being part of the ongoing construction of the Owerri Recreation Park.

1 Like

Waterways of Nworie River in Owerri being part of the ongoing construction of the Owerri Recreation Park.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 12:34am On Feb 24, 2022
Appartment Hotel at owerri under construction by stevbiz LTD

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 12:35am On Feb 24, 2022
ORLU OWERRI ROAD CONSTRUCTION BY CRANEBURG CONSTRUCTION COMPANY

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 12:35am On Feb 24, 2022
ORLU OWERRI ROAD CONSTRUCTION 2

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 12:37am On Feb 24, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) ... (1021) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: Nizguy(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.