Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,421 members, 7,836,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (923) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2417450 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) ... (1021) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ahiazumbaise: 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
0fodirinwa:
For Owerri to even look decent like Enugu or Awka, not to talk of Abuja, then the whole of Owerri should be demolished to pave way for decent development. Watch the present outlook of Owerri, you will be ashamed of the village called Owerri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FPfH3auspc

You are totally right. Owerri is such a shithole that almost all the roads are now dilapidated, okada is now the major means of transportation in Owerri

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ahiazumbaise: 11:44pm On Nov 29, 2022
GodhatesChino:

MY NAME IS PASCAL FROM THE CURSED BACKWARD USELESS WORTHLESS SHITHOLE IMO STATE

Is alright

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 11:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
ahiazumbaise:
Pascal9 aka GodhatesChino your number will fo the magic. All your pictures are already downloaded

Hahaha

Is that his number? Please share pictures of that mad man abeg lol

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 11:50pm On Nov 29, 2022
ahiazumbaise:

You are totally right. Owerri is such a shithole that almost all the roads are now dilapidated, okada is now the major means of transportation in Owerri

Condition of Owerri is pitiable. See the condition of our Owerri flyover, it is abandoned, non functional and has been turned to a market place. Imo state is cursed

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Naniboi17: 8:00am On Dec 02, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kingsbuchi: 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2022
Naniboi17:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IneRU3HWTtE
The sand on the road is not appealing however, Owerri is beautiful. Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ahiazumbaise: 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
Road maintenance agency revived

Long overdue shaa

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kingsbuchi: 8:23am On Dec 03, 2022
Road infrastructure should be one of the top priorities of this administration..Ala Owerri/ Ala Imo Amaka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRZJL35eWxw

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by longayink: 11:33am On Dec 03, 2022
Kingsbuchi:
Road infrastructure should be one of the top priorities of this administration..Ala Owerri/ Ala Imo Amaka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRZJL35eWxw

Owerri - a place developing through FRAUD - fraud of diversion of Federal allocations to IMSG and the 27 local govt councils to building urban infrastructures only in Owerri by inept govs.
FRAUD started earlier by conscienceless politicians of Owerri zone who diverted all govt institutions that enable development to Owerri; no consideration for any where outside Owerri zone.
Result: Urban devt in Orlu, Okigwe, and in the rural areas in Imo state halted.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by longayink: 11:35am On Dec 03, 2022
This time, they are positioning Sen Anyanwu to take over from the present Imo gov. From Anyanwu's past records, no government infrastructure in Imo state should be outside his Owerri zone.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2022
ahiazumbaise:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FPfH3auspc

Owerri

After watching the video, I concluded that Owerri should be demolished and rebuilt. This is a village not ecen a town

https://youtube.com/shorts/-jCvB3WjvOQ?feature=share

A view of Owerri from akachi statue

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2022
Owerri youths must take responsibility for ravaging effects of cultism, armed robbery, kidnapping and ipob terrorism in Owerri. As an imo indigene, Owerri youths are the most useless, cursed and lazy youths in igboland. All they do is kidnap people for ransom in the guise of ipob freedom fighters then use the proceeds to patronise commercial sex hawkers in Owerri. Imo state is cursed

Pacesetterz:

Awka community must take responsibility for the yearly cult killings in their town. They make friends with those deadly outsiders to come and help pollute their land. No wonder somebody said the most useless youths in Anambra state goes to Awka youths.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
Grgt0n:
Owerri youths must take responsibility for ravaging effects of cultism, armed robbery, kidnapping and ipob terrorism in Owerri. As an imo indigene, Owerri youths are the most useless, cursed and lazy youths in igboland. All they do is kidnap people for ransom in the guise of ipob freedom fighters then use the proceeds to patronise commercial sex hawkers in Owerri. Imo state is cursed

don't get useful with your self

Just be seeking for unnecessary attention
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 1:01am On Dec 05, 2022
Anuofia you are the one using my username to parade on nairaland. You don't want to her commonsense and be useful to yourself and your family. Clown

Grgton:
you r using my user ID to type rubbish here
should get useful with yourself ;
Stop seeking for unnecessary attention..

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 05, 2022
Grgt0n:
Anuofia you are the one using my username to parade on nairaland. You don't want to her commonsense and be useful to yourself and your family. Clown

I don't even understand your problem

Pls mind your business; stop quoting me in every thread
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 05, 2022
Grgt0n:

you clone my acct, now you are using my ID to type this rubbish. Please I don't have to warm you again;

Stop this year nonsense! Respect your old age, we are not mates! Idiot
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 11:51am On Dec 05, 2022
Useless frustrated old man, you cloned my account and you have no shame. Bastard you left your backward useless worthless shithole imo state and camp here with your cloned account. Na me and you stupid imo people

Grgton:
you clone my acct, now you are using my ID to type this rubbish. Please I don't have to warm you again; Stop this year nonsense! Respect your old age, we are not mates! Idiot

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 11:53am On Dec 05, 2022
Useless frustrated old man, you cloned my account and you have no shame. Bastard you left your backward useless worthless shithole imo state and camp here with your cloned account. Na me and you stupid imo people
Grgton:
you clone my acct, now you are using my ID to type this rubbish. Please I don't have to warm you again; Stop this year nonsense! Respect your old age, we are not mates! Idiot

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 11:54am On Dec 05, 2022
I will keep whipping you till you have commonsense.

Grgton:
I don't even understand your problemPls mind your business; stop quoting me in every thread

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
Grgt0n:
I will keep whipping you till you have commonsense.

keep making fool of yourself
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
My business and problem is to make you cry everyday on nairaland. Stop crying up and down and face our game

Grgton:
unclone my account, I don't even understand your problem. Pls can you mind your business What is this self? Who are you?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
Cursed stupid imo bastard, stop being an ediot

Grgton:

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SmartPolician: 8:02am On Dec 07, 2022
Grgton:

Chino is like a plant - if you water it, it keeps growing. However, if you deny it water, it dies a natural death.

So, the best way to treat mumu people is to starve them of attention. This is something we have all agreed to do in this thread.

I don't want to believe that the two accounts causing trouble here belong to the same person - Chino.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 1:21am On Dec 08, 2022
I'm going to flood this thread with pics.
to flush out Chino. Some of them are old so biko no complaints. By the time I'm done this thread will be bigger than the Anambra one
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 2:43am On Dec 08, 2022
Ikengawo, the message is clear, once anyone from imo comes to Anambra thread, then expect that this imo thread will experience some shake up. The only solution is for you guys to remain in your thread and mind your business here, if not the vicious circle will continue until everyone learn to be on their lane.

Ofodirinwa:
I'm going to flood this thread with pics.
to flush out Chino. Some of them are old so biko no complaints. By the time I'm done this thread will be bigger than the Anambra one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) ... (1021) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: moppie123(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.