Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (940) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2403388 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
Hahaha

This is very painful and unbearable for you, I know. Lol

The roads with the sidewalks I posted are inner city roads in Awka. I dared you to post one road in imo state that has sidewalks and covered drainage but you can't lol

The reason you kept crying on this thread is because you are bitter that Owerri is a glorified village and that Onitsha and Awka are like America compare to Owerri lol

The Awka flyovers are painful to you because you don't have flyovers in Owerri. Lol

Owerri shall continue to remain a glorified rural area littered with dilapidated roads and filthy environment.

Onitsha is like America compare to Owerri that's littered with dilapidated dusty, muddy tiny roads. Because of dilapidated roads in Owerri, now okada is the major means of transportation in Owerri village. That's why millions of imo indigenes chose to live in Onitsha and Awka. Shameful lol

Aba today is more decent than Owerri

Grgton:
when you move away from posting Enugu onitsha expressway way painted flyover, post Awka inter street with sidewalk, then I will take your serious.... still remains unorganized with tiny dirty streetsCurrently owerri, Enugu behind has all what it takes to make a modern city in the entire South East. . Aba urban renewal isn't looking bad.Posting owerri pictures on Anambraplatform should tell you the level of differencei is making..

This is inner Awka city roads with sidewalks and covered drainage. Owerri is a village no wonder you keep crying cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2023
Best city in igboland. Grgton come and cry again for us, I need your tears to drink tea. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sights and sounds 1

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sights and sounds 2

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sights and sounds 3

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sights and sounds 4

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sights and sounds 5

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Anselem86: 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2023
Govt60:
Sights and sounds 5
the diaspora smart city is there any update abi na propaganda as usual from hope, our garment factory is dead already
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 10:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
Anselem86:
the diaspora smart city is there any update abi na propaganda as usual from hope, our garment factory is dead already

Garment factory is an FG project championed by Vice President Osibanjo across the nation.

Smart City is a planned investment nothing concrete yet, it's even stated in the press statement. So I don't understand your perception about it.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nchenches: 1:22am On Jan 22, 2023
Govt60:
As dualization of omuma akatta okporo Orlu road, Orlu Akokwa dualization, Owerri Umuahia dualization projects is ongoing another important economic road should be Okigwe to Orlu dualization, [/b]IMSG remember this roads

[b]

[b]Orlu-Okigwe Road?

Are you not from Imo state?
There is no direct road linking Orlu and Okigwe.
The FEDERAL ROADS to Orlu are: (1) Orlu-Anara/Amaraku road;
2) Orlu-Akokwa road leading to Anambra state and to Arondizuogu to Okigwe.
3) Orlu-Ihialla road,
4) Orlu-Mgbidi road.
5) Orlu-Owerri road.
The last, Orlu-Awka road is uncompleted between Ekwulobia-Orlu.
The colonial masters developed the five roads to Orlu due to the administrative/economic importance of Orlu.
It was not like these days when economic and administrative matters in Imo state are reduced to become affairs of only Owerri capital territory.
There were slight differences in urban development between Owerri and Orlu in 1976 when Imo state was created. By not asking questions, we help bad governors arrest development in our other cities laid out by colonial masters outside Owerri in present Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 8:10am On Jan 22, 2023
Nchenches:

[b]Orlu-Okigwe Road?

Are you not from Imo state?
There is no direct road linking Orlu and Okigwe.
The FEDERAL ROADS to Orlu are: (1) Orlu-Anara/Amaraku road;
2) Orlu-Akokwa road leading to Anambra state and to Arondizuogu to Okigwe.
3) Orlu-Ihialla road,
4) Orlu-Mgbidi road.
5) Orlu-Owerri road.
The last, Orlu-Awka road is uncompleted between Ekwulobia-Orlu.
The colonial masters developed the five roads to Orlu due to the administrative/economic importance of Orlu.
It was not like these days when economic and administrative matters in Imo state are reduced to become affairs of only Owerri capital territory.
There were slight differences in urban development between Owerri and Orlu in 1976 when Imo state was created. By not asking questions, we help bad governors arrest development in our other cities laid out by colonial masters outside Owerri in present Imo state.

Am talking about the road that leads from okigwe express via Onuimo, Nkwerre to Orlu even the first private university in imo state Hezekiah University is located along this route.

Orlu to Awka haven't heard of that route before.
Okwudor to Awomama road and Omuma to Okporo Orlu I know

Orlu to Mgbidi,? Is it the same route that connects Orlu town to Awomama

I know Orlu Akokwa road can be connected to Okigwe via Aro I think Rochas okorocha made attempt to initiate it .

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdoki: 10:04am On Jan 22, 2023
Grgt0n:
Best city in igboland. Grgton come and cry again for us, I need your tears to drink tea. Lol

I don't kow why u have inferiority complex.

You camp on this thread day and night posting pics of Anambra (which is beautiful btw)

But will this pics make Awka more beautiful than Owerri?? Well it will when Awka have better roads.

Owerri after Enugu is the second-best city in Igboland.

Don't worry Awka wil get there, I am sure Soludo will do well and they will ge there. But for now, Owerr still lead.

Any sensible person knows that except one a village champion or one mentally unstable

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 22, 2023
Grgt0n:
Even with the painted flyover on Enugu onitsha expressway, with onitsha combined together, will never be as impressive as owerri.

You can create another grgton to Post nonsense here.

I see you are going crazy, gay like you. Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kingsbuchi: 11:04am On Jan 22, 2023
NwekereNdoki:

I don't kow why u have inferiority complex.

You camp on this thread day and night posting pics of Anambra (which is beautiful btw)

But will this pics make Awka more beautiful than Owerri?? Well it will when Awka have better roads.

Owerri after Enugu is the second-best city in Igboland.

Don't worry Awka wil get there, I am sure Soludo will do well and they will ge there. But for now, Owerr still lead.

Any sensible person knows that except one a village champion or one mentally unstable

He will soon call you Abia p*g

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 11:39am On Jan 22, 2023
Hahaha the pain in your heart is much simply because Owerri is a glorified village. I have already made you go insane.You keep crying while millions of imo indigenes are trooping to Anambra cities of Onitsha and Awka to live, invest and pay tax, whereas no one goes to live in your glorified village Owerri that's littered with dilapidated roads and filthy environment.

See the none functional substandard dilapidated dirty motorpark Owerri flyover. No wonder you have been crying because imo has no functional flyover. Atulu awusa. Cursed envious b@stard. . Na only me fit una lolz

Grgton:
Even with the painted flyover on Enugu onitsha expressway, with onitsha combined together, will never be as impressive as owerri.You can create another grgton to Post nonsense here see you are going crazy, gay like you.ot

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 11:50am On Jan 22, 2023
You ediots are the one that have inferiority complex since you guys have refused to mind your backward states, then I will continue to come here to embarrass you clowns with facts.

You are from the worst and most backward state in Nigeria which Abia state. The fact that you are from Abia means you are already damned.

Now back to your post, Owerri is a glorified village littered with dilapidated roads, filth, slums, ghettos, etc. Owerri and Aba are quite similar in outlook because they both have the worst roads and filth in southern Nigeria.

These are the best igbo cities; PH, Enugu, Onitsha, Awka, Abakaliki and.Asaba. Umuahia is more or less a rural area, the last I visited there I was asking a friend if this is a rural area, no sign that the place is a seat of government.

Imo indigenes keep trooping to Onitsha and Awka for greener pasture but you can never see anyone from Anambra relocating to Owerri or anywhere near imo state, this simple point proves which city is better than the other lol

Stop crying, Owerri, Aba and Umuahia will eventually get to the level of the above-mentioned cities if only you guys from abia and imo elect sane people and not thieves and 419 kingpins.

Useless villager, that's why abia cannot even pay ordinary salaries not to talk of building infrastructures

NwekereNdoki:
don't kow why u have inferiority complex.You camp on this thread day and night posting pics of Anambra (which is beautiful btw)But will this pics make Awka more beautiful than Owerri?? Well it will when Awka have better roads.Owerri after Enugu is the second-best city in Igboland.Don't worry Awka wil get there, I am sure Soludo will do well and they will ge there. But for now, Owerr still lead.Any sensible person knows that except one a village champion or one mentally unstable

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
Grgt0n:
You are from the worst and most backward state in Nigeria which Abia state. The fact that you are from Abia means you are already damned.

Now back to your post, Owerri is a glorified village littered with dilapidated roads, filth, slums, ghettos, etc. Owerri and Aba are quite similar in outlook because they both have the worst roads and filth in southern Nigeria.

These are the best igbo cities; PH, Enugu, Onitsha, Awka, Abakaliki and.Asaba. Umuahia is more or less a rural area, the last I visited there I was asking a friend if this is a rural area, no sign that the place is a seat of government.

Imo indigenes keep trooping to Onitsha and Awka for greener pasture but you can never see anyone from Anambra relocating to Owerri or anywhere near imo state, this simple point proves which city is better than the other lol

Stop crying, Owerri, Aba and Umuahia will eventually get to the level of the above-mentioned cities if only you guys from abia and imo elect sane people and not thieves and 419 kingpins.

Useless villager, that's why abia cannot even pay ordinary salaries not to talk of building infrastructures

can you let me know why you decided to create an account with my ID ?? Are you not ashamed of yourself??

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
Bitter frustrated fellow, you cloned my moniker, I will keep humiliating you. Shameless frustrated dingbat

Grgton:
can you let me know why you decided to create an account with my ID ?? Are you not ashamed of yourself??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
Grgton Kingsbuchi

Owerri beautiful flyovers trending

https://www.nairaland.com/7536117/owerri-flyover-remains-non-functional

Na only me fit una lol

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nchenches: 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
Govt60:

Am talking about the road that leads from okigwe express via Onuimo, Nkwerre to Orlu even the first private university in imo state Hezekiah University is located along this route.

Orlu to Awka haven't heard of that route before.
Okwudor to Awomama road and Omuma to Okporo Orlu I know

Orlu to Mgbidi,? Is it the same route that connects Orlu town to Awomama

I know Orlu Akokwa road can be connected to Okigwe via Aro I think Rochas okorocha made attempt to initiate it .

The road from Okigwe to Onuimo to Owerri but with branchings at Anara, or Amaraku, then goes to Nwangele, to Nkwerre, and to Orlu.

The road passing through Hezekiah University is from Dikenafai, Ideato South LGA, to Nkwerre is not a federal road. It was built by Sam Mbakwe govt first, reconstructed by Udenwa government, but has been terribly bad for some years now. Branch off at Okwelle on Okigwe-Owerri road, then head to Dikenafai, about 8km.

Orlu to Awka road is same as the present Owerri to Orlu road. During the 1980s, the road was completed from Owerri through Orlu to Awka, but a bridge was not built on Urashi River in Ideato. Thereafter, a portion of the road from Orlu to Anambra state remains unused till today, probably forgotten by government.
1st road from Orlu to Mgbidi is a federal road, it is a different road from Awomamma to Okwudor state road which joins Orlu-Owerri road at Okwudor.

The 2nd road from Mgbidi to Orlu is the state road from Mgbidi throuugh Omuma to Okporo, and joins the federal road from Orlu to Mgbidi. The road was first built by Udenwa government.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdoki: 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
Kingsbuchi:

He will soon call you Abia p*g

NA mumu na.

I get the jobless man time

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
Aba p1g so you have time, now let's do it. Jobless frustrated dirty aba miscreant

NwekereNdoki:

NA mumu na.
I get the jobless man time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
Grgt0n:

The picture that's peppering them. Let's keep reposting it. Lolz

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nchenches:

The road from Okigwe to Onuimo to Owerri but with branchings at Anara, or Amaraku, then goes to Nwangele, to Nkwerre, and to Orlu.

The road passing through Hezekiah University in Dikenafai, Ideato South LGA, to Nkwerre is not a federal road. It was built by Sam Mbakwe govt first, reconstructed by Udenwa government, but has been terribly bad for some years now. Branch off at Okwelle on Okigwe-Owerri road, then head to Dikenafai, about 8km.

Orlu to Awka road is same as the present Owerri to Orlu road. During the 1980s, the road was completed from Owerri through Orlu to Awka, but a bridge was not built on Urashi River in Ideato. Thereafter, a portion of the road from Orlu to Anambra state remains unused till today, probably forgotten by government.
1st road from Orlu to Mgbidi is a federal road, it is a different road from Awomamma to Okwudor state road which joins Orlu-Owerri road at Okwudor.

The 2nd road from Mgbidi to Orlu is the state road from Mgbidi throuugh Omuma to Okporo, and joins the federal road from Orlu to Mgbidi. The road was first built by Udenwa government.

So you're saying the Orlu Awka road have the same route with Orlu Akokwa road which terminates at ideato but will make a detour towards Urashi river? Didn't even know Urashi river reached ideato thought it's within Njaba, oguta Orlu Orsu axis only. Man needs to learn and read more ooo

I want to know the exact location so that I can check it out next weekend
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BossGerald: 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
Grgton:
Even with the painted flyover on Enugu onitsha expressway, with onitsha combined together, will never be as impressive as owerri.

You can create another grgton to Post nonsense here.

I see you are going crazy, gay like you. Idiot

Don't allow yoruba Muslims in disguise put enmity between igbos

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nchenches: 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
Javierleon:

About the Owerri ring road. Has that plan actually been in the government's book. I only heard about Owerri ring road during ohakims tenure.

Who gave you dream of Ring Road for Owerri? Do you even understand what Ring Road serves?
You can walk from one end of Owerri to the other in less than one hour. What do you need Ring Road for in Owerri, after all the bypass roads Okorocha government built in Owerri, and now mostly reconstructed by Uzodinma government?
This is how you people bamboozled and coded the minds of Ohakim and Okorocha into building flyovers in Owerri where roundabouts or traffic lights were needed. Because you people believe that flyover is sign of big city.
There's hardly any urban roads passable in Orlu and in other urban centres in Imo state. Urban drainages are absent outside Owerri. You go for Ring road for Owerri.
Ohakim administration thought of building Imo freeway connecting the three zones of the state, NEVER a Ring Road for Owerri. You can as well ask IMSG for Ring Road around your village for decoration.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nchenches: 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
Govt60:

So you're saying the Orlu Awka road have the same route with Orlu Akokwa road which terminates at ideato but will make a detour towards Urashi river? Didn't even know Urashi river reached ideato thought it's within Njaba, oguta Orlu Orsu axis only. Man needs to learn and read more ooo

I want to know the exact location so that I can check it out next weekend

The source of Orashi River is the rocks of Ezeama community of Dikenafai (183m above sea level) in Ideato South LGA in Imo State.
From Dikenafai, Orashi river flows through communities like Urualla, Ozubulu, Oguta, Opuoma, Mmahu, Abacheke, Omoku and Epie before emptying into the Atlantic Ocean.
When president Buhari and gov Hope Uzodinma talk about dredging Orashi river, they talk sense.

Orlu to Awka road leads from Owerri through Orlu (not completed) to Awka; while Orlu to Akokwa road heads to a different direction - ends at Akokwa on the other federal road from Obosi to Nnewi to Akokwa to Arondizuogu to Amuro-Okigwe expressway.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 4:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nchenches:

The source of Orashi River is the rocks of Ezeama community of Dikenafai (183m above sea level) in Ideato South LGA in Imo State.
From Dikenafai, Orashi river flows through communities like Urualla, Ozubulu, Oguta, Opuoma, Mmahu, Abacheke, Omoku and Epie before emptying into the Atlantic Ocean.
When president Buhari and gov Hope Uzodinma talk about dredging Orashi river, they talk sense.

Orlu to Awka road leads from Owerri through Orlu (not completed) to Awka; while Orlu to Akokwa road heads to a different direction - ends at Akokwa on the other federal road from Obosi to Nnewi to Akokwa to Arondizuogu to Amuro-Okigwe expressway.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
investnow2013:
This is a village Called Osumenyi in Anambra State

Osumenyi is even more decently developed than Owerri lol

Pictures 1 & 2 is Osumenyi

Pictures 3 & 4 is Owerri

Grgton Owerri should be demolished if you ever want to have a decent state capital that planned and organised with decent houses

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ProudImolite: 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
Govt60:

I believe the funds will also cover the rehabilitation of 10 lane spibat road which is the adjoining road to the the flyovers

Ok but I also think renovating that flyover is a bad idea . Just build a new one FFS!!!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ProudImolite: 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
oilykid:

I hope and pray so that election can be able to hold in SE
Elections would hold but voter turnout will be very poor
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 12:23am On Jan 23, 2023
ProudImolite:

Ok but I also think renovating that flyover is a bad idea . Just build a new one FFS!!!

Nope it's not

(1) (2) (3) ... (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.