Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,769 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:55 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (977) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2432979 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) ... (1023) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by googlepikins: 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2023
SpaceTour:
This is Owerri city center. You can find out the name, that’s your assignment since you think you know Owerri more than me

there's nothing like Owerri city center. So shut up and continue your daily mu-mu work on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2023
Shut your dirty smelling mouth. There’s a city centre of every city and this is the Owerri city center. Anuofia keep crying

googlepikins:
there's nothing like Owerri city center. So shut up and continue your daily mu-mu work on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by googlepikins: 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2023
SpaceTour:
Shut your dirty smelling mouth. There’s a city centre of every city and this is the Owerri city center. Anuofia keep crying

and whats the so-called city center call? cos i have'nt hear anything as owerri city center
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2023
Waltersmith modular refinery begin operation in IMO’s Obigwe, Ohaji-Egbema LGA.

6 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2023
Aerial view of the infrastructure

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2023
United Nations industrial and development organization signed a memorandum of understanding with Waltersmith group to build industrial estate with in the area.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2023
I like how you are crying, illiteracy is bad, go and use your google to understand what’s city centre. Mumu hahaha

googlepikins:
and whats the so-called city center call? cos i have'nt hear anything as owerri city center
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by googlepikins: 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2023
SpaceTour:
I like how you are crying, illiteracy is bad, go and use your google to understand what’s city centre. Mumu hahaha

whats the city center call?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by googlepikins: 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2023
SpaceTour:

Have you seen the new refinery in Owerri that will be supplying fuel to Anambra and all states in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2023
Palm oil refinery. Imo state is cursed. Nothing is happening there. No wonder most imo indigenes are trooping to Anambra for greener pasture

googlepikins:

Have you seen the new refinery in Owerri that will be supplying fuel to Anambra and all states in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2023
googlepikins:

whats the city center call?

Illustrates use your google

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by googlepikins: 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2023
SpaceTour:
Palm oil refinery. Imo state is cursed. Nothing is happening there. No wonder most imo indigenes are trooping to Anambra for greener pasture

we also have palm oil refinery as well as petroleum refinery

the picture below is AdaPalm in imo state. we will also supply you palm oil which your mother will use and cook soup for you, so don't bite the finger that feed you

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 11:19pm On Nov 28, 2023
We are talking about the glorified village that’s Owerri. Also show us the imo motorpark airport. Imo state is cursed

googlepikins:
we also have palm oil refinery as well as petroleum refinerthe picture below is AdaPalm in imo state. we will also supply you palm oil which your mother will use and cook soup for you, so don't bite the finger that feed you

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by googlepikins: 12:32am On Nov 29, 2023
SpaceTour:
We are talking about the glorified village that’s Owerri. Also show us the imo motorpark airport. Imo state is cursed

How did you see Imo state Ada Palm? E shock YOU?? grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 1:29am On Nov 29, 2023
Mumu what do you mean about shock when I am showing you the imo motorpark airport hahaha ?

M
googlepikins:
How did you see Imo state Ada Palm? E shock YOU?? D

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by googlepikins: 6:50am On Nov 29, 2023
SpaceTour:
Mumu what do you mean about shock when I am showing you the imo motorpark airport hahaha ?

M

How do see Ada palm?

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kepukepu: 8:09am On Nov 29, 2023
googlepikins:

How do see Ada palm?
You sef, you are a very senseless person.
You don't know whom you are suppose to engage or ignore.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 11:27am On Nov 29, 2023
Forest

googlepikins:

How do see Ada palm?
How do you see imo motorpark airport ? Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Unbiased1: 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
Kepukepu:
You sef, you are a very senseless person.
You don't know whom you are suppose to engage or ignore.

The guy is really senseless. I don't know how many times we will tell people to ignore that lunatic.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 10:33pm On Nov 29, 2023
You and your useless are lunatics and senseless aanimals. Na only me fit una for this forum. Try nonsense and see nonsense

Unbiased1:

The guy is really senseless. I don't know how many times we will tell people to ignore that lunatic.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 11:50am On Nov 30, 2023
googlepikins:

Oga, the only person who still gets into a fight with Chino on Nairaland is a stupid person like him. Don't fight with a mad man so he doesn't bring you down to his level.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2023
IMO Refinary
This is great

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2023
Bunch of mad ediots. You won’t caution your useless brothers that comes to Anambra thread to post nonsense but when I respond here you ediots will start crying. Na only fit una for this forum because I dey respond the way it bite so much.

SoNature:

Oga, the only person who still gets into a fight with Chino on Nairaland is a stupid person like him. Don't fight with a mad man so he doesn't bring you down to his level.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2023
Most indebted states in Nigeria. What did a useless worthless backward shithole imo state did with all the borrowed funds ?

https://www.nairaland.com/7926415/most-indebted-states-nigeria-2023

Imo state is a wrecked failed state being ruled by a hardened 419 kingpin

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 11:55am On Dec 01, 2023
You are one of imo ediots that started it and now you are trying to play victim because you met a superior fire power that clipped your wings. We shall continue to do this until everyone of you learn to be sensible

Ttipsy:
I don’t know why Anambra pple like competing!
What you can’t see in south west !
Really a shame for this set of Igbo pple

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2023
Envious bitter frustrated imo bastard. Anambra people are superior while imo people are inferior igbos. Cry more on this . You ediots are being dealt with in the game you people started . Game on

Kepukepu:
Naso Anambra people be.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2023
No. It is because Chinua Achebe international airport is the busiest in igboland while imo state has a motorpark as airport

Pacesetterz:
Why? Because Shettima landed for commissioniLol

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2023
Everyone knows that imo people are cursed people. Imo people are troubled people that are always angry. bitter, frustrated and envious. That’s why you are always on this thread displaying your envy and bitterness. Anambra people are benevolent that’s why they allowed millions of imo indigenes that escaped from the cursed backward useless worthless shithole imo state to live and invest in peace in Anambra. Imo is a cursed failed state

Despacito1:

Na so all of them be bro, be careful with any Anambra man. ha bu ndi obi-ojor, ekworo and backstabbers.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Despacito1: 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2023
Ttipsy:
Waltersmith modular refinery begin operation in IMO’s Obigwe, Ohaji-Egbema LGA.

If this massive Refinery is In Anambra state, by now internet will be catching fire with different pictures and abuses. Thank God you got no palm oil to refine talk more of oil🤣🤣🤣.. this is one out of many Refineries in the great Heartland State of the East...
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Despacito1: 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2023
SpaceTour:

What is this G.U.O park they called Airport ✈️? 🤣🤣🤣 Ebonyi airport stand the test of an airport, even Imo airport built 30yrs ago with imo money, your Formal Gov Chijiome Mbadinuju, Odera, Peter Obi all the past Anambra Governors used it to enter their state. The Airport still stands the test of time..

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2023
Anambra already has Orient refinery while imo state is cursed with backwardness. Millions of indigenes live in Anambra because it is their America hahaha

Imo state is cursed

Despacito1:

If this massive Refinery is In Anambra state, by now internet will be catching fire with different pictures and abuses. Thank God you got no palm oil to refine talk more of o. this is one out of many Refineries in the great Heartland State of the East...
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SpaceTour: 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2023
Despacito1 see how indebted imo state is despite nothing to show for the huge debt. Imo state is cursed

SpaceTour:
Most indebted states in Nigeria. What did a useless worthless backward shithole imo state did with all the borrowed funds ?

https://www.nairaland.com/7926415/most-indebted-states-nigeria-2023

Imo state is a wrecked failed state being ruled by a hardened 419 kingpin

(1) (2) (3) ... (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) ... (1023) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.