Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Recharge Card Business In Nigeria - Start Your Own! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Recharge Card Business In Nigeria - Start Your Own! (1262 Views)

CHEAPEST ETISALAT n MTN DATA 250mb @N300 1G@N600, 2G @N1200 (ANY PAYMENT METHOD / How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! / How To Start Your RECHARGE Card Printing Business With Less Than 5K Only In NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recharge Card Business In Nigeria - Start Your Own! by localnews: 6:31am On Sep 22, 2012
Recharge Card Business in Nigeria - The recharge card business in Nigeria will keep on booming as Nigerians will always buy recharge cards and vouchers to connect with family and friends for different reasons. Do know that foreign investors know this and that is why we have quite a number of telecommunication companies in Nigeria.

Recharge Card business in nigeriaThe Nigerian market is really that huge! And guess what? You too can make money, did I just said “make money”? Yes! Make lots of cash by starting your own recharge card business in Nigeria. And the wonderful thing about it is that you can start your recharge card printing business with just N10, 000 (Ten Thousand Naira) and still make huge profits. Are you ready? Do you want to learn how to print recharge cards and kick start your own business?

Here are the things you will need to start a recharge card business in Nigeria:

Business capital (minimum of N10, 000)
A computer/laptop – It does not have to be your own. You can use that of a cyber café close to you.
Connection to the internet (I believe that you can do the job within 30 minutes units in a cyber café)
Printer (You can use a cyber café too)
Recharge Card Printing Software
Recharge voucher pins from the dealer.

Printing recharge cards is as easy as A B C. You don’t even have to be computer literate to print recharge cards or set up your own recharge card business in Nigeria. I have put together a package to help you start printing of recharge cards in Nigeria. In this my package, you will get:

http://makemoneynigeria.com/recharge-card-business-nigeria-print-recharge-cards-2/

(1) (Reply)

[SERIOUS] $110 Paypal For Sale. Any Online Naira Alternative? / House To House Diesel Supply In Abuja / Fairly Used Household Items For Sale - Japa Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.